Fantasy DayDreams (Yandere va...

By Addinnaya1533

Victim to a situation where you travel from one place to another against your will in an anime you don't know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

802 20 2
By Addinnaya1533

The ticking sound of the clock that hung on the wall of the house I was in was heard constantly by me. The letters on the page were becoming clear and clear the moment I kept on trying to concentrate. It was blurry at first but it slowly went away with time. Life is hard and it gets even harder when things are going in some other direction you never expect to go on. I hated it.

A sigh left my mouth as I once again glanced up before my brother Juwo, who must be pretending to be so clueless to play his role; was about to shake me to remind me of the dishes.

"We forgot to clean the dishes and our parents are coming home since mom texted you," I told him as he stared at me, surprised. I kept a blank expression, I was tired of this. I want to stay home in my world and make it to tomorrow.

"And don't try to act dumb, you know about world travel. It's hopeless trying to keep from me when you're just pretending not to know. And you also are pretending right now."

I snapped the book shut and got up to go to my room. I didn't care at this point anymore. I didn't care if I got grounded again.  I didn't wait for him to reply.

"Wait!" His voice shouted on the other side after I shut my door. All of this was new to me since I have seen things like this in movies and stories I would sometimes read when I have time.

In the closet, I took out to put on a plain oversized black sweater and changed into lola bootcut brown pants. The door was shut and my mom's voice echoed through the house. My brother came into the room as I tied my hair in a low ponytail.

"What?" I said, looking over to him with my hands on my waist. "Do you have something to say now that I exposed you?"

Juwo frowned, "Y/n, I don't world travel, you probably read a bit too much fanfiction."

I hesitate, I cannot tell if he's lying because he looks so serious. So I gave up trying to confront him about it. I'll talk to Juwo in some world of hunter x hunter about it.

"Um okay I guess." A knock on the door was heard and it was dad saying the same thing like before.
"Y/n, Juwo, your mother is gone and she said you two are grounded for ten days."

Ten days are never going to happen when this day keeps on respecting itself. Thank goodness the room I was in was not that high up or else I surely would have broken my entire bones.

I slid the window up and a hand on my shoulder pulled me back after I took my head out into the outside world.

"What are you doing!?" Juwo shouted but in a whisper. "Do you want to get caught?!"

I shook my head and gazed into his eyes as I replied,

"I'm going to aunt Kannilia's house for a nice visit."

"Isn't that a bit too late?"

I smiled at him,

"To me, it's not too late."

With that answer I went out through the window and hopped on the grass of our front yard. I left my home behind and walked through the neighborhood. It eased my mind to be home once again without going through all that chaos.

I wanted to stay like this, I wanted everything to go like before any of this had happened.
I miss my old times where I had no problems before I turned ten years old. When I was ten years old, weird and confusing dreams started to occur to me. Me getting on a motorcycle with some creepy guy I don't know anything about and a disgusting face that looks like it exploded. Thank goodness I'm starting to see less of those dreams.

As I was crossing the road in the middle of the road, the same brown cat I saw before peeked its head out from under the car and stared at me with those sad blue eyes before I even got to safety. The last thing I knew before I felt the excruciating pain take over me was that I felt myself get hit by a car and crashed onto the ground then passed out.

A loud ringing went through my ears but went away as my heart thumped and thumped slowly against my chest. I was alive. I woke up to my wrists tightly against each other since a rope tied them. I was laying on the floor with a blindfold covering my eyes and my ankles tied together. There was duct tape against my mouth which prevented me from speaking.

I let out a muffled sound. Many questions raced in my head about this situation I got in. The pain from before was still here, my entire body feels like the fire that burned me is cooling down.

"Sorry about that," The blindfold was taken off so is the duct tape. "You tried to escape and thought we kidnapped you. Well not you from another world, the one who lived here in this universe."

I narrowed my eyes at him, he could just knock me out.

"Okay I guess. But could you please untie me now?"

After that my ankles and my wrists were now free. I slowly got up as the pain hurts but no too much. I rubbed my wrists that now has a reddish mark. I still sat on the floor as I looked around the hotel room and noticed Juwo isn't here.

"Juwo is at someone's house." Alekzender answered before I asked him a question. He could tell what I was going to say when I searched around the room for someone.

"And I have no clue who this 'someone'."

"Well guess what." I told him as I brought my legs close to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, glancing up with a large smile that is on my face. He raised his brow at me.

"I just got hit by a car and now I'm pretty sure I'm dead in my world."

His eyes widened, "but no worries, I'm sure the day will repeat itself again when I go back to sleep."

"Well it better because not all loophole goes on even when you died." Alekzender says, crossing his arms over his chest.

I didn't say anything as I got up, stretching my legs and my arms. I felt like drinking
lemonade.
"Hey Alek, can we go and get some drinks?" I asked and he thought for a moment,

"Yeah sure, I was thinking about it until I forgot."

"Great, let's go!" I looked down and saw I still had my black oversized sweater and brown Lola bootcut pants on. Whatever. I walked towards the door to open when Alekzender called out,

"Wait, I have to change!"

My wallet was still in my pocket as I got out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

We got out of the small café that sold lemonades and Alekzender got the same drink like mine. I didn't pay but Alekzender was the one who did after I was done waiting for him outside the hotel building. I'm not surprised when the female receptionist didn't even notice me as I exited the place I was in. She probably doesn't care and thinks I got a glow up.

Or maybe someone told her not to care?

We walked and chatted for a bit before going into a park then sat down on a bench while enjoying the relaxing morning. There weren't any kids there so it was only us.

"So Alek, who are your parents?" I turned to look  at him, his body became tense as he stared at his lemonade.

"Well, uh, they are... They are captured."

I narrowed my eyes at him,

"I didn't ask about that, I said who are your parents?"

He stared at me with a forced smile on his face. He had his lips parted to speak but someone else beat him to it.

"Well of course you are the dear mother Y/n Alekzender has." 

Color drained from Alekzender's face as he stared at the person behind me, pure fear took over his expression. I slowly turned my head around to see who this was and an older man with dark brown beard that wasn't too long but medium beneath his lower lip. He had a small mustache too.

His face looked very similar to my father and his blue eyes too. His chin was narrow and he was quite handsome with high cheekbones. Straight nose and tan skin was pale. Long dark brown hair that led down curls past his shoulders, plump lips and he wore a black suit along with black pants.

He smiled as he gazed at me, his smile wasn't sincere but it looked like it hides something dark and evil. Alekzender stood up fast and got in front of me. He took out a pocket knife from his pants, raising it towards the man, threatening him.

"Take one more step and I'll slash your throat you despicable demon." His voice didn't waver as we both stared at the man. The man didn't lose his smile.

"Don't you think it's a bit rude to not allow your mother to see her own grandfather?"

My eyes went big as my mouth hung open.
What was happening and I already have a grandpa back home in my universe. Things were becoming too much for me, so many unexpected things life throws at me. I'm definitely not having the time to appreciate my life.

"Excuse me what the hell." I spoke, I got up but used my left leg as a support to keep me still on the seat I was in as a support to lift myself up and face this 'grandfather'.

"Yes dear I am your true grandfather that no one told you about and the only thing I want in this world is you" His purple eye color glowed and his pupil became slits but it quickly became normal like a human eyes were after he blinked two times. He wasn't normal.
"My name is Dael L/n."

"Your father Jake is my son."

I didn't know what to say or how to react anymore. Everything was shocking me, how the hell is this all occurring? I'm not used to it.

"Enough talk, leave from here." Alekzender finally spoke.

"Wait, what do you mean you want me?" I quickly spoke up, questions I wanted to ask were coming back to me.

"He wants your power Y/n." Alekzender answered for him, not taking his eyes away from Dael for a single second.

"How disrespectful of you, you are aware of the fact I know how to speak but you tend to raise your voice and not give others a chance to answer" Dael's attention went back to Alekzender but went back to me again. He let out another grin spread across his face.

"Let's just say I'm the same man who accidentally ran over you with his car and created the loop in your world."

"I can stop the loop if I wanted to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 500 48
𝔄 15 π”Άπ”’π”žπ”―π”¬π”©π”‘ 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 π”©π”’π”žπ”―π”«π”± π”₯𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔰...𝔅𝔲𝔱 π”₯𝔒𝔯 𝔫𝔒𝔴 π”žπ”‘π”³π”’π”«π”±π”²π”―π”’ π”žπ”΄π”žπ”¦π”±π”°.. 𝔄𝔫𝔑 π”₯𝔒𝔯...
299K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
70.6K 1.8K 21
Killua never would have thought that Gon would actually care for him in the way he wanted. For years he's known his good friend, and he never showed...
316K 8.1K 30
Y/N is from a small no nothing town and over hears about the Hunter's Exam. And so,she takes it. She meets Gon,Kurapika,Leorio and Killua...and has a...