Fall|svt

By tataxcooky16

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 𝟷 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? ... More

~𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 1
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 2
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 3
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 4
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 5
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 6
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 7
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 8
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 10
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 11
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 12
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 13
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 14
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 15
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 16
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 17
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 18
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 19
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 20
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 21
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 22
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 23
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 24

𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 9

321 19 10
By tataxcooky16

🎥

"Would the CEO of Yooniverse be okay with this? You in almost every club for the same reason every night."

"I don't care what he thinks...most of the time."

"Then let me get you a drink before some other asshole beats me to it."

"You're doing this to sleep with me?"

"No, do I need to do much to get you to sleep with me? Aren't you more than ready to spread your legs if I asked?"

"Fair enough."

"So, can I get you that drink now?"

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"This is awkward" Jeonghan walked beside Joshua down the beach. There was a silence that filled the air. It was undeniably awkward. That was the best way Jeonghan could describe it. It was so uncomfortable to walk next to Joshua like they were on a date, waiting for an eventual relationship that they refused a long time ago.

"How did Jun feel about this?" Joshua's attention was focused on the waves, and Jeonghan wasn't sure if he even heard the question until he answered. "It doesn't matter. He's okay with it" there were no thoughts in Jeonghan's head. What would he say to Joshua? Did he need to say anything?

"Do you have something romantic with Soonyoung?" Jeonghan wanted to pretend that the curiosity in Joshua's voice was just as simple as that, curiosity. He doesn't care about him like that. He knew that it was just some form of the old gentleman habit Joshua had that he once happened to fall for.

"No, I don't know, I don't think so" it was silent again. They just waited 5 feet apart from each other, not saying anything until Seungkwan came later to tell them where they were going for the date. Jeonghan had the memory still, the first time he saw the gentleman side of Joshua.

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"You're still here?"

"Why? Is there a reason I shouldn't be? You didn't mention anything about me having to leave...will your father show up from somewhere now?

*ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ꜰʀʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɴ ɪɴ ꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪᴍ*

"You can put the pan down. He's not coming. I live alone. I just can't believe you stayed"

"What kind of men do you usually sleep with? I wasn't going to leave after yesterday, just like that."

"What are you doing?"

"Doesn't the pan explain it? I made eggs, scrambled and sunny side up. I wasn't sure which you liked. I didn't waste your eggs. I'll eat what you don't want. I also toasted some bread."

"Not like that. What are you trying to do?"

"I thought I was being sweet. Come here and eat this. I'm tempted to eat you seeing you looking this hot in the morning but no, breakfast first."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"Isn't this just so much fun..." Seungkwan had planned a trip to Camellia Hill in Jeju. Jeonghan was always a fan of flowers, and he was enjoying the opportunity to be there surrounded by the beautiful Camellia and Hydrangea flowers. Unlike Joshua, who was obviously uninterested.

"It's beautiful, Jisoo" Joshua wanted to disapprove of the name he was being called no matter how many times he showed his dislike, but he chose against it. "Yeah, it's pretty" Joshua liked how excited Jeonghan was as he stood under one of the many clustered wildflower trees.

"Take a picture of me. I want to post it" Jeonghan was being cute and posing for the picture while making bunny ears with his fingers as Joshua tried to get the photos. "No, it's not good. Stop with the fingers. And you know what? Wait, let me" Jeonghan kept trying to be cute, seeing the phone camera still pointed at him.

Joshua stepped closer, making Jeonghan walk backwards in turn and press against the tree. "What are you doing?" Jeonghan frowned as he looked at the cameras behind them. "Getting you a good photo, I won't half-ass anything I do" Jeonghan could feel Joshua's breath with how close he was, just the same peppermint scent he always gave off.

Joshua's hand hovered over Jeonghan's shoulder before he held onto the branch and shook it so that the beautiful pink petals rained on Jeonghan. Joshua quickly moved, taking photos that he was now happy with. Jeonghan's expression was innocent and adorable.

Jeonghan held both his hands out, trying to get the petals to fall on them. His head was tilted up as he looked at the tree. Some petals landed on his face making the wide smile on his face even bigger. Jeonghan's eyes finally landed on Joshua, who himself was smiling as he took photos of Jeonghan.

"Candid photos are always better than your bunny poses, I've told you this" Joshua put the phone back in his pocket as he walked up to Jeonghan, who was still standing under the tree, not having enough of the whole experience yet.

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"Stop doing that with your finger, don't think about me taking photos. Just be natural."

"Jisoo, I'm tired. Let's sleep."

"No, you're too cute like this wrapped in the blanket. Hanie, You look so very kissable right now."

"Kissable?"

*ᴊᴇᴏɴɢʜᴀɴ ʟᴀᴜɢʜꜱ*

*ꜱɴᴀᴘꜱ ᴀ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ*

"I wasn't even ready."

"That's the point. Look how cute you are."

"You were being sneaky, and you tricked me."

"I mean the kissable part, let me kiss you."

"Kiss me then."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"It's stuck to your cheek" Joshua peeled a petal off Jeonghan's cheek before stepping back. "Thanks for these photos. They came out nice" Jeonghan scrolled through the camera roll, loving each and every photo Joshua took.

"You looked like you were having fun under the tree" Joshua walked with Jeonghan beside him down the flower-decorated path. It would've been a great date place but could this even be called a date? Jeonghan still thought it would be a nice date either way.

"I was. I'm excited about the picnic too. I'm so hungry" Jeonghan didn't notice how Joshua's hand brushed against his, but Joshua did. He quickly retracted his hand from Jeonghan before putting some distance between them.

"I'm hungry too. We've been walking for so long" their conversation ended there, both too uncomfortable to talk like old friends or people who used to sleep together. They were both once. Jeonghan was the first to open the picnic box when they reached the picnic spot. He picked up an apple before biting into it, moaning softly in satisfaction. Joshua couldn't remember or even believe how he once managed to say no to Jeonghan. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to again.

❥ ───── 🎥 ───── ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 164 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
848K 17.1K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
53.2K 3.1K 32
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐨, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨...
7.6K 262 18
"𝕾𝖊𝖔𝖐𝖒𝖎𝖓..𝕴 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞.." ... "𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜.. 𝕴'...