The Princess and Her Seven Ma...

By amy-lover-of-romance

Ot7 is a fantasy, it is BTS x one female just like OT7 plus y/n. If you have read that book then you have som... More

Author's Note
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 30

1.9K 74 18
By amy-lover-of-romance

Happiness is a choice! So smile while you still have teeth! Live...love...laugh!

******

Chapter 30

Yang POV

I sense a strong spirit and god help me I will kill the monster that is making my people suffer.

I shut off my mates just as before I told them I was ok so they would not worry.

"Well...well...well...look how beautiful you have become" says the voice as I got closer to it.

"Who are you? show your self!" I said through clenched teeth.

"My niece sure had a temper" says a man as he appeared in front of me.

"You are no one to me, anyone that does evil needs to die" I said as I blasted him some distance away with my powers. I just used some amount since I did not want him to die yet. But I know that I have inflicted so much damage.

"You throw a powerful punch, little princess," he said, coming in my direction again. I really need to know how he knows me and why he led me here.

"Tell me who you are!" I demanded.

"No patience at all little girl" he said mockingly.

"You know I really do not give two fuck about who you are and I am fedup playing your little game now is time for you to die" I said as I was about to attack he said something that stopped me in my tracks.

"But you would not kill your only living blood relative right my dear, for I am your father's brother and your precious adoptive mother mate" he said but his voice sounded off like he was testing me.

"Why are you doing this to our people?" I whispered.

"Our people? They are not my people they are the ones that is making me do this for their selfishness they will all die, join me my beloved niece" he said trying to sound sincere but somehow I know he was not, in my heart something was telling me that he would kill me in a blink of an eye.

But he was wrong, he could not kill me even if he tried because I would kill him first.

"I guess you made your decision, niece . I hope it will be worth dying for those ungrateful shifters!" He said then disappeared what the fuck did I just do? Did I just let a mad man lose because he claimed to be my family?

"Jessi..." I whispered she must know.

I teleported to Jessi home in the compound and brought all my mates here as I entered the living room. They all came rushing to me.

"What the fuck baby!"

"You scared us to death!"

"Why the fuck did you turn off our communication?"

They were firing so many questions but all my attention was on Jessi as I walked straight up to the woman I called mother all my life.

"Did my father have a lunatic brother?" I asked her all serious because I was so fucking pissed at her keeping things from me.

"H-ow...(clear throat) how did you know that?" She asked.

"Answer me god dammit because I am five seconds away from losing it!" I screamed. I have never spoken to her like that and she looked a bit taken aback but she answered right away.

"Yes he did" she whispered and hurt flash in her eyes.

"He is your mate?" I asked a little calmly now. My mates have not said a word because they can feel my pain and all that is going through my mind.

"Yes he was" she answered.

"Was or is?" I asked because bond cannot be broken especially when you are mated even if your mate dies you could also perish with them.

"He was my mate, your mother broke the bond when she gave you to me, only a queen can do that, so that I would not feel so much pain from not being with him" she said looking down to the floor as she sat down. I kneel in front of her.

"Tell me mom, it is time I know the entire story without anything left out" I begged as tears ran down both of our eyes. I could feel my mates wanting to come but they knew I needed the space.

"I was about your age when I met him, he was the kings brother while I was the queens right hand maid, I did not get to meet him before because he was always out on the kings order to manage the kingdom until one day when the queen summoned him to her quarters and when he came back that is how we found out that we were mates, it did not take long for us to bond and mate to each other, but I also found out about the things people said about your uncle and how the degraded him, somewhere along the way he started changing and the changes became worse when the queen announced that she was pregnant, I was with her throughout her pregnancy that is how you and I bonded from her womb but my relationship with my mate was getting worse he would stay out for weeks before coming home, little did I know that he was planning to take over the kingdom, I loved him but I knew what he was doing was wrong I was so scared to tell your mother, when your mother was in labor he attacked the kingdom with the hybrid he managed to poison your father with something that made him go crazy and weak, the queen who used to heal as fast as you lost her senses when she learnt what was happening she used her last strength to save you and hand you over to me, I managed to escape and hid my scent so he can never find me, I have never seen him since then Yang, I promise your mother to keep you safe and I did" she said as she started crying so loud I held her close and try to comfort her in some way but thinking of how much she sacrifice for me was making me dizzy with pain and heart ache. Soon darkness took over and I could not bring my self to stay upright.

****

Jessi POV

She was falling, I grabbed her but her mates were already close ready to assist me.

For her entire life she was always strong and vibrant. I have never seen her faint before something was wrong. Did he do something to her? I started panicking.

"Did he hurt her? She had never fainted before in her life" memories of that dreadful night clouded my vision as I remembered how the mate that was supposed to love me betrayed me. I would never let him take Yang from me! Never!

She was moving...she was waking up...thank god...

"Oh my god baby are you ok?" Asked Hoseok, sounding like his voice could hardly come out, they were all panicking as I was hoping that my ex mate had not done anything to hurt her.

"Water please" she whispered. I never saw men scattered so fast to get a glass of water.

They all came rushing back just as she sat on the couch.

She drank all seven glasses. I do not know if she just wanted to please them or if she was that thirsty.

"Now answer us, you give us a fright should we get a doctor?" Asked Yoongi as they all surrounded her even though I was in the mix. Gosh, Yang must be overwhelmed with all these muscles.

"I am ok, it was an emotional rollercoaster, I will be ok, learning that I have a freak of an uncle who is supposed to be my mother's mate and everything, it just hit me really hard" she said in one go then took a deep breath.

"Let us all go back to Jin kingdom, joon is everything ok now can you go with us? Are your wounds heal?" She asked him. He nodded but somehow I knew they were communicating in their minds by the looks of it.

"Mom I will be back to talk to you but I am putting a spell on the compound. No hybrids will be able to enter here" she said and started chanting. She has become so strong, she is not the little girl that depended on me anymore. She has grown into someone that I am proud of.

"As I am proud to call you my mother" she whispered as she pulled me close then they all disappeared like when they had never been here before.

I need to find the scarce book. Maybe I could be useful and this time Hung would not make me a fool twice.

As I walked to the enchanted library I could not help recalling all the signs that I saw. Maybe he was always like that, I just failed to see what was in front of me because he was my mate.

I would kill him with my own hands even if it means dying myself but how would Yang survive the heartache of losing me.

There has to be a solution...if I find the book with future references of what is to come then maybe just maybe I could protect her and myself for all Hung knew was that I was dead along with the queen. He did not even bother to look for me. But why did Yang ask me if I was his mate? The bastard knew I was alive!

Putting all my hate into saving my child even though she did not come from me she is mine and will protect her with my dying breath.

****

Yang POV

As we teleported into the room I just wanted to hug all my mates and be so close to them that not even air could pass through us.

"I just want you all to hold me" I whispered as I grabbed Namjoon and buried my face in his chest, god forbid I had to be this freaking short. I felt Jin hug me from behind as soon as they all surrounded me and squashed the breath out of me but it was comforting, making me feel happy that I have all of them.

"Ok give me a breather" I whispered and they all stepped back.

I went on my toes and wrapped my hands around Namjoon's neck as I kissed him, showing him that I missed his dragon ass so much. Next was Yoongi. He did not disappoint because he lifted me under my arse and pulled me so close to him as I kissed him deeply. I stretched my arms and Hoseok collected me as I kissed him when he was finish kissing me...he pepper kisses all over my face before handing me over to Jin...jin however was like a baby starved from a meal as he devoured my lips even kissing down my neck, it's like he could brace me on the wall and fuck me so hard.

"I could" he whispered before handing me over to Jungkook...what must I say if Jin was a baby, Jungkook was baby number two of how he cling to me...

Jimin kissed me passionately like he has not seen me for weeks but as soon as my feet hit the ground a very impatient Taehyung threw me over his shoulder and ran so fast out the room that if you were not supernatural you could have never seen him. My back hit the mattress as he climbed between my legs and kissed me, I wrapped my legs around his hip as he pushed me harder into the mattress...

****
Hehe...you will have to wait on the juiciness in the next chapter...

So you have now understood Jessi. She has gone through so much... I wish her a happy ending...

Word count: 2003

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1K 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...
14.9K 601 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...
1.2K 52 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...
10.6K 364 10
another polyamory story as you guys have requested. read to find out. as always; โš ๏ธ-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING IM GIVING. โš ๏ธ...