An Accidental power

By Zuelle7

This is a fetish novel, so if you're not into fetish you're welcome to move on ;) I decided to give this one... More

Its not Lava
Jackpot?
Charka
Black diamond
Where there's smoke...
Too much power
To the next town
Dark elf
Bucks for a donkey
Play it sexy
It became an auction
Intermission
A trade of favour
Explosion of ecstasy
A black splash of ash
Cease fire... Open fire
Who's the boss?
Abby
Torna or Tectonica?
It pukes molten rock?
Have some fun
A little too sweet
Give an atom bomb to a child
Till our hearts find rhythm
Sanguivoriphobia
Burn them all!
Our worst nightmare
Its what I am...

Your body is my playground

4.9K 18 0
By Zuelle7

"P... Power?" Heather asked "Power to crush tables with my belly right?"

"No! As I said, I'm a part of you, your stomach is where I feed, but the rest of your body is also my playground"

"Your playground?"

Charka laughed softly "When was the last time you had a healthy orgasm my dear human?"

"What? Why does that matter!?" She felt her belly stir again and below its roundness the felt movement insider her.

Heather wasn't at all sure how this Charka was doing it but somehow she was in fact moving around, then to her astonishment she felt herself being sexually worked up.

"Wh... Wha..." She panted gasping, Heather grabbed the table with both hands and clenched as pleasure filled her blossom from somewhere, she didn't know how but she loved it and subconsciously motioned her hips along with the feeling.

"Madness..." She panted "How are you doing this?"

"I can do from here to you whatever you require, at the cost that it burns my energy"

Heather missed it and gasped moaning loudly as her orgasm built, she lift one hand and brushed over her belly seeping in this magic between her legs, then she blew over with ecstasy.

Weakened by that joyous feeling she leaned on her belly over the table making it churn and distend wide.

"Did you like it?" Charka asked.

"My goodness, you did all that?"

"Want to see more?"

"How much can you do to me?"

"Until my energy runs out, almost anything you can think of"

Heather panted and rose upright but still held her belly rested on the table.

"You said something about that, I missed it"

"I am in essence your stomach now, I feed nourishment to your body, of course I can move to your muscles to give you massive strength, but that burns my energy up as well and I'll get weaker.

If I get too weak I'll return to your stomach to feed off some source of fire"

"And every time you feed you'll grow this big?"

"Yes, I'm still rather small my dear human, as a demoness I was five times bigger than your average human, so this size here is still smallish"

"What!? Bigger!?"

"Relax you won't pop! Over time your body will get used to me, and nothing outlandish will be abnormal, you'll take on amazing forms one day"

Heather didn't quite understand her so she hung her head to keep catching her breath after that orgasm.

"You say there were nine of you?"

"Yes, and five goddesses, mother nature, her name was Gaia, the lady of the ocean Aquilia, the goddess of air Gail, the mistress of thunder Zahara, and lastly she who rules space, Celestia, I was destroyed by Gaia"

"Are you related to the other demons?"

"Yes, they're all my sisters"

"Oh..."

"And they're all probably still trapped somewhere"

Heather frowned to her belly "Don't think of telling me to go find them, you are taking up enough space as is"

"I didn't say anything! Fuck my sisters, I found freedom even if its being a part of you, and they're the unlucky bitches still in oblivion, at least I'm not stuck in a rock anymore"

"Right, as long as we're clear on that"

Heather looked around into he candle lit room to wonder if she should go to bed, but somehow she didn't feel tired.

"So if your energy is rejuvenated I get the energy as well?"

"Yes"

"That's why I'm not tired"

"Exactly"

"So... That strength thing, you can do it any time?"

"Yes I can, why?"

Heather thought of something, now that the mines are empty no one will see her like this, if she can have another go at it with that strength she's sure to find something.

"Mind giving me some again so I can continue mining for diamonds?"

"Oh, you're looking to get rich?"

"Yes, odd that you're a part of me but can't hear what I'm thinking?"

"That's unfortunately not within my power"

"Okay then..." Heather said and heaved up pushing into her back, her belly hoisted from the table and she penguin-like wobbled to the door.

"What are you doing?" Charka asked.

"Going to the mine, but I must admit, you're heavy"

The demon giggled and stirred making Heather almost lose her balance, she felt a tingle run down her legs and up her arms, into her neck and back.

She looked down and saw the large belly slowly shrink, but in return her legs grew thicker, her shoulders along with her arms and she even felt her buttocks push into her pants.

"Ow-ow-ow! What's going on!?" She peeped.

"Don't you feel embarrassed by those small breasts sometimes?"

"Wha~!?" She yelled embarrassed but took a breath when her breasts swole into her shirt.

This time it wasn't the muscle underneath growing, it was her actual boobs filling up warmly, in fact her entire body heated up drastically, but weirdly it didn't bother her.

When the sensation stopped Heather felt like she was submerged in hot water, even in this winter night she didn't feel at all cold.

Inspection gave her a flatter belly yes, but there was still a paunch, her hips wide and her legs thick, her arms slightly filled but it was her breasts that amazed her the most.

Filled up so much when she took a gasping breath three buttons ripped off flying into the room, she had breasts, she had a bigger butt, curves to die for, what else did she need now but money!?

Heather found herself lost in the possibilities of her new future, a body to seduce any man, no miner will call her the little diamond girl anymore, signifying she never found diamonds along with the fact that she didn't have any breasts or hips.

Now though... She brushed over her breasts and slid her hands over her belly, then her hips, buttocks "I, feel so confident, how are you doing this?"

"As I said, your body is my playground, instead of filling your muscular cells to make them grow I slipped in under your skin to give it a plumped up fill, I wrapped myself around your very curve as if I'm a part of your every being"

Heather smiled, he hands still feeling her body "I must say I like it"

"If I'm like this I can actually control you a little" Charka said and Heather snapped out of her dream.

"What?"

Charka took hold if her body and moved her hands, Heather was stupefied to see them clutch and open against her will.

"You're going to take over my body aren't you!? This was your plan all along!" She said in a panic.

"No! No! As I said I am a part of you, if I take over your body with force it will burn my energy up twice as fast and I'll just shrink again, so don't worry, I'm a back seat driver at all times"

Heather signed relieved "Thank goodness"

"Now, on to that diamond mine, as I am now I'm not using any of my energy, kind of like the time I'm in your belly, but using my energy to grow your muscles is what taps me dry, so I'll only do it when you're ready"

Heather nodded and turned to go fetch her axe, but the extra weight was obvious to her, being used to a thin frail body the new curves felt heavy and she stumbled slightly.

"My goodness"

"You'll get used to it" Charka said.

Heather moved again but her breasts bounced when she staggered slightly and completely peeled through her buttons sending them flying in all directions.

Heather held her mouth and giggled "Oops~"

"You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"Yes, they're so full of life now, I love them!" Heather said grabbing her now freed bosom.

"Best get yourself a shirt with no buttons, nothing will tame those boobies now" Charka said making Heather laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...