The Princess and Her Seven Ma...

By amy-lover-of-romance

Ot7 is a fantasy, it is BTS x one female just like OT7 plus y/n. If you have read that book then you have som... More

Author's Note
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 29

1.9K 77 17
By amy-lover-of-romance

Life is what we make it, always smile even if you are sad, always be positive in whatever you do. Be inspired to always do your best.

****

Chapter 29

Jin POV

I can not stand it anymore. I have to be with her. This short separation is driving me crazy. I can hardly focus on what my father is saying to me. I am in the angel kingdom but my mind is where my mate is the mer-kingdom. She is something alright, all men wet dream in one package with all her sexy curves and beautiful smile any man would fall to their knees for her. Thinking about her is making my dick hard...that was not good considering that I am supposed to be listening to father.

"I can make your wet dream come through just let me know when I can teleport you here" I heard her sexy voice in my head tempting me even more.

"Jin...Jin! Are you even listening to me son?" Asked my father, bringing me back to the present, I guess.

"Of course father, but being away from my mate is driving me nuts" I said rubbing my temples, I know I should be focus only this morning we found one of the angels with missing wings and badly wounded lucky I have the ability to heal but his wings was a different story his mind will have to be wipe and he will be a normal human since he can not fly anymore.

"We have already done our part in asking everyone to be alert. I really do not know why they keep wandering off by themselves, that only puts them in more danger" I told my father as I tried to calm my heated body.

"Maybe you should go see your mate Jin, you do not look so good" says my mother.

"I would love nothing more than that but we need to strengthen the barriers so that those things can not enter" I told them but then remember that Yang used a spell that was combined with Yoongi's own to make a stronger barrier maybe that can work for all of our kingdom.

"Give me a minute" I told my parents then connected to Yang through the link.

"Baby the spell barrier that you use for Jimin mer-kingdom can it be used for ours as well?" I asked her.

"Yes it can work but I have to be there to do it" she responded.

"You are welcome anytime baby!" I said with excitement.

"Maybe spend the night here?" I begged.

"Sure bro, we will be there in five minutes, Jungkook and I, however Jimin will have to wrap up here before he comes" says Taehyung. I forget that the link can be open to all of them although I do not mind.

"Ok see you in five" I said.

"My mate along with Jungkook and Taehyung will be here in the next four minutes" I said to my parents.

"Oh my! My daughter in law is coming and I have not prepared anything!" Says my mom jumping up.

"Mom relax, three...two...one" and just like that the three of them were standing in front of us.

"How can you teleport here without knowing where my kingdom is?" I asked curiously as I got up and walked towards her. My eyes were set on her as I got closer.

"Hmm I just follow the connection" she said as I bent down to rest my forehead against hers easing all my anxiety with just her scent.

"Jin, let us meet your mate!" Says my mother a little too loud. She was over excited I guess just like me.

"Of course mother" I said, giving a bro hug to Kook and Tae then took her hands and led her to them.

"You are beautiful" says my mother as she held Yang's face in her hands then kissed her cheeks which were deep pink from blushing.

"Thank you Mrs.Kim" she whispered as she blushed even more.

"Mom," my mother says.

"Um...mom" well that got my mother more excited as she grabbed her and hugged her tight.

"Leave the girl alone Laya you are squeezing the life out of her" says my father looking at Yang curiously. If I know him...hell no...!

As soon as my mother let go my father fired the question that made me really want to strike him.

"What are you? Are you even an angel?" He asked curiously but Yang looked at him with huge eyes.

"Um well I can be anything I want to be" Yang replied before I could say anything she let out some beautiful white wings.

"What does that mean?" My father asked.

"It means she can transform into any beast father since she is the lost princess" that made my father's jaw almost hit the floor and my mother gasp so loud.

"The lost princess is your mate and you did not tell us!" Shouted my father!

"Forgive me father but we have had alot going on lately!" I said a little two loud.

"Forgive me princess, my son forgot to mention important information" says my father, giving her a nod and me a hard stare well that went well...

"Well now that is out of the way...father Yang can strengthen the barrier that is why I asked her to come. She did it for the mer kingdom. Anyone that is not an angel will not be able to enter the kingdom" I explained.

"Well if you are ready I could do it now" says Yang and I nodded. She closed her eyes and started chanting and soon the barrier was way stronger.

"Well now that is finished I will show Yang around" I told my parents before I pulled her out the room with Jungkook and Taehyung on our tail after they said hello to my parents.

"Where are we going?" Asked Yang as I picked her up and walked down the hallway.

"My room" was all I could get past my lips.

"Dude, it's been less than a day," Jungkook says with a laugh.

"Says the guy that sticks to her like glue" I answered with a grin.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Asked Yang trying to look serious.

"Baby is best I take you away to my kingdom from these two" says Taehyung trying to snatch her.

"Not in your dreams bro!" I told him as I opened the door with her still in arms.

Just then Yang teleported out of my hand and was some distance from all of us.

"Catch me if you can and no using your powers!" She said wait for us...I was first to take off as I jumped over the couch and tried to grab her and the other guys tackle from each side but she was giggling and laughing as she got away, she threw a pillow at Jungkook which he caught and threw to me making me fall backwards again.

When I got up she was running in my direction with her hair flying everywhere laughing. She looked so beautiful just as she was about to pass me. I grab her, making us land on the couch with her on top of me.

"Hey let her go, I was liking the chase at human speed for a change," says Taehyung. We all know he is as fast as lightning.

Her breath was fanning my face. I pushed my hands in her hair and kissed her deeply, something I wanted to do since the moment I saw her appear in the room.

It was pure heaven as she kissed me back. I felt the couch dip as Jungkook and Taehyung sat next to us.

"Well he finally got her," says Jungkook, so close to us. I could practically smell their scent as they were so close to me.

I hugged her tight and kissed her showing her how much I missed her and never want to be without her again.

We were all close but this was new for them to be so close to us while we made out.
Guess it's a comfort for them as well. What I did not expect was for Yang to click her finger and a very naked dragon covered in blood to show up.

"What the fuck Namjoon?" Says Jungkook.

Yang gasped as she jumped off of me and rushed to him. He was bleeding on his side that was slowly closing but just as she touched him he healed right away.

"I have to go back, Yang , send me back. We were in the forest and we were attacked, my sister is there, I need to go!" He said through a panic voice.

"I am sorry joon I felt your pain and had to see you!" Says yang.

"Send me back now!" Says Joon just as the both disappeared.

"What the fuck?" Says Taehyung's panicked voice as his mate could be in danger. As our mate...could be in danger!

"We all have the power to teleport now right?" Asked Jungkook.

"Yeah but let us all join hands and go together so that we are not separated" says Taehyung.

We did that and ended up seeing the hybrid surrounding Yang and Joon. She screamed and let out a blast killing them instantly. They did not stand a chance against her but then her body lifted off the ground and she disappeared.

"Yang!!!!!" We all shouted.

****

Hope you enjoy the chapter thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 52 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...
122K 3.1K 32
BTS Fanfiction. A family/school story, with Y/N as the little sister of 7 handsome brothers. 7 Overprotective brothers who have to deal with their li...
7.3K 361 48
DISCLAIMER!!! THIS IS PURELY FICTION PLZ DON'T SPREAD HATE FOR ANYONE AND ENJOY IT ONLY. THANKS. Kim Y/n is an 18-year-old girl and is in last year...
14.9K 601 46
It was a story about Y/n L/n wanted to have a low profile life when entering her dream school but after encountering 7 mans that she thought very wei...