Most Valuable Parent (MVP #1)

De holl1e27

Pro hockey star, Christian Brooks, has everything he ever needed as a starting forward Right Winger, and a th... Mai multe

Coming October 31, 2022
SYNOPSIS & AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
Prologue
1 - My World
2 - Enemy #1
3 - Dirtbag Fiancé
4 - Girl Time
5 - Mama Knows Best
7 - Dear Ethan, I Hate You
8 - Girls Night In
9 - Game Day
10 - My Girlfriend For Five Minutes
11 - Vivi = Bitch
12 - Distance
13 - Exhausted
14 - Coffee Dates
15 - Surgery
16 - Recovery
17 - Sisters and Misters
18 - Grilled Cheesus
19 - Follow Up
20 - Bachelorette Party
21 - My Best Friends' Wedding
22 - My Best Friends' Wedding, Part II
23 - Hungover at a Baby Shower
24 - Emotionally Yours
25 - Physically Mine
26 - Tangled
27 - Mama Approved
28 - Good Taste in Music
29 - Kidnapper
30 - Christmas in 60 Degree Weather
31 - My Girlfriend the Cowgirl
32 - My Boyfriend the Famous Hockey Player
33 - Crazy
34 - My Daughter
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
BONUS CHAPTER - Hubba Hubba Baby
BONUS CHAPTER - Crisp October Mornings
BONUS CHAPTER - Baby's First Christm- *Hockey Game
BONUS CHAPTER - Ours
BONUS CHAPTER - On the Road
Most Valuable Playmaker

6 - Pricks and Stones May Break My Bones

40.6K 1K 209
De holl1e27

Happier Than Ever - Billie Eilish

"Good luck." Logan says as I hop out of the car.

"Thanks." I say, shutting the door as I make my way inside of the restaurant.

I was stressed, out of my element, and pissed off, all at once. Not to mention, the dress I was wearing was too tight, and my heels were an inch too tall.

I walk in, to be greeted by a hostess. whose boobs were definitely fake, and pushed entirely too close together. I scan the room until I spot Ethan sitting in a table near the back. Making my way over there, he looks up from his phone, smiling and standing up.

"Hey baby." He says, kissing my cheek as I internally cringe.

"Hey." I say softly, sitting down across from him.

"I ordered your favorite red." He says.

Which is bullshit, considering I don't like wine at all. He'd know that if he wasn't so engrossed in himself all the time.

"Thanks." I say sharply, scanning the overpriced menu.

"Brin.. I think we need to talk." He says, setting his now folded menu down.

"Okay?" I had no idea what he needed to say.

"It's just... Your work in the bedroom lately, hasn't been the best." My mouth gapes open.

"You've got to be kidding me." I say flatly.

"It's just, you seem a bit... Lazy."

"Maybe I'm tired of always blowing your dick and you not doing anything for me in return." I say, drawing attention from the elderly couple next to us. "Although, it doesn't seem like you need anything from me."

His light brows knit together, "Woah. What does that mean?"

"I don't know. Maybe I should ask Vivi." I say and his eyes widen.

"What does this have to do with Vivi?"

I scoff, "I'm not stupid. I know you're fucking her."

"And don't even try to start spewing bullshit to me. It's disgusting enough that she's my cousin, never mind the fact that there's an 11 year age gap. She's 18 for fucks sake, she may be legal but she's still just a kid, maturity wise."

He sits there quietly, his hands formed into fists on the table. "You've got some nerve accusing me of something like that." He says, his jaw tightening.

"It's not accusing of I have proof."

He scoffs, crossing his arms across his chest. "Proof? Yeah, okay."

I pull out my phone, clicking the 'photos' app. I pull up a picture that Vivian posted on he private Snapchat story the other day. "Explain that." I slide the phone over to him.

It's a picture, of the two of them, in our bed, with no clothes on. Yeah, the sheet was covering... certain parts. "And you let me sleep in that bed, knowing you fucked my cousin an hour before. Fuck you, Ethan." I grab my phone out of his hand.

Standing up, I slide my ring off, setting it on the table in front of me. "You have till the end of the week to get your shit out. End of discussion."

I walk out of the restaurant, despite him following after me. Tears rushing down my cheeks, wiping them as they come. My vision was so blurry I couldn't even see when I bumped into something. "Woah. Brinley?" I knew that voice.

"Hey. Don't touch her." Ethan says, grabbing my arm. "Come on Brin, we're going home." He says, trying to tug me out of Christian's grip.

"No." Christian says, cutting me off.

"No? Who the fuck do you think you are? She's my fiancé." He tugs my arm again.

I yank my arm out of his grip, "I'm not your fiancé anymore."

"You're not thinking straight Brin. Let's go talk about this."

"Are you calling me delusional because you're fucking my cousin. In my apartment!" I laugh. "You're a real piece of work, you know that. Daddy would be proud." I feel a sting on my cheek. The motherfucker slapped me.

"Hey! You don't touch her." Christian shoves him backwards, he winds his fist back before a voice interrupts him.

"Brinley!" Logan's voice echoes through the parking lot as he comes running over. Nora not too far behind. "You motherfucker!" He basically shoves Christian out of the way, just to grab ahold of his shirt.

"I swear to fucking God, if you come anywhere near her. I will personally, fuck you up myself. Do you understand me?" Logan asks as Ethan chuckles.

"Sure. Whatever you say, Buddy."

Logan's arm winds back before Christian places his hand on his fist. Logan looks over at him, brows furrowed.

"May I?"

Logan looks at me and then back to Christian before nodding. Christian steps in front of Ethan before swinging a right hook into his jaw. "We're leaving." He says, shoving his hands into his pockets and turning around.

"Get your shit out. Today." Logan says before turning around.

"Oh my God, Brin, are you okay?" Nora asks, cupping my cheeks with her face.

"I will be when you move your hands." I say, but it comes out a bit muffled, due to the fact that she's squishing my cheeks.

"Sorry." She apologizes, smiling at me.

"I'm fine." I say, walking in front of her, towards her car.

"Liar!" She yells after me.

"What am I gonna do?" I stop, turning around. "I can't go home. I can't go to your house because of the renovations." I sigh, "Usually, during times like this, I'd go stay with Vivi. But, that's not happening." I state.

"A hotel? I feel bad you can't stay with us."

"She can stay with me." Christian speaks up. I was so wrapped up in myself, I forgot he was here for a minute.

"What? No, I can't do that."

"Yes, you can. Relax, it's a suite. Plus, Charlie will be ecstatic. You're all she's talked about since we got home the other day." He says, a sheepish smile on his face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Brinley." He gives a me a look.

I look over at Logan and Nora, who are grinning widely.

"Can you give us a minute?" I nod to the two shots behind me.

"Take however long you need- Well, not super long, I have to go get Charlie." He says, looking at his watch.

"I'll just be a second." I say, turning around and pushing Logan and Nora the opposite direction of Christian.

"Ooo. Brin!" Nora wiggles her eyebrows at me. I lightly shove her shoulder.

"Stop! It's not like that. I'm basically about to be his kid's babysitter." I say and they both give me a 'yeah right' look.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Logan says, patting the top of my head.

"You should go. Get some alone time with him." Nora shoved me away from them.

"It's not like that." I whisper, turning around, walking backwards, I point my finger at her. "Knock it off."

"Bye Brinny!" Logan yells, waving. Cheeky smiles on both of their faces as they head to their car.

I flip them off before turning back around, making my way to where Christian was standing.

I smile cheekily at him, "Ready for the best day of your life?"

Word Count: 1,202

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
521K 14.4K 41
[𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄] 𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 30 Months... Almost three years since my accident. My first game playing pro in the NHL and I blew it. Many peo...
3.7K 114 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
398 25 22
Evelyn Wilder has dreamed of going to the olympics for Ice Skating ever since she was a little girl. Nothing has ever come in her way and her family...