π…πŽπ‘ππˆπƒπƒπ„π π‹πŽπ•π„...

By Ada_xoxo_

Five teenagers, different existence, deception, deceit and sham. The final year in secondary school Is meant... More

~ππ‹π”ππŸ’œ
~π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„πŸ’œ
~π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’πŸ’œ
~1 BRIXFORD ACADEMY
~π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’
~2 SOCIAL CLASS
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 π‘π„π€πƒπŸ’œ
~3 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π‡π„π“π“πŽπŸ’œ
~4 π‡π„π€π‘π“π’πŸ’œ
~5 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π‘π„π„π“π’πŸ’œ
~6 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π‚π‘π”π’π‡πˆππ† πŸ’œ
~7 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓-π–π‘π„ππ‚π‡πˆππ†πŸ’œ
~8 𝐂𝐔𝐋T π‘πˆπ•π€π‹π’πŸ’œ
~9 πƒπˆπ’π’πˆπŒπ”π‹π€π“EπŸ’œ
~10 π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„, πŒπŽπ‘E π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~11 π†πŽπ’π’πˆππ’πŸ’œ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑S π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π₯ π€π‚π‚πŽπ”ππ“SπŸ’œ
~12 π…πŽπ‘ππˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
𝐅𝐔𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„πŸ’œ
~13 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππŽππƒπ’πŸ’œ
~14𝐀 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π‘π„ππ‚π‡π„π’πŸ’œ
~14𝐁 ππ€π‘π“π˜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈π₯ πŸ’œ
~15 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 πƒπ€π˜πŸ’œ
~16 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπ„ππ‚π„πŸ’œ
~18 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 & π‚π”πƒπƒπ‹π„π’πŸ’œ
~19 π€πƒπƒπˆπ‚π“πˆπŽππŸ’œ
~20 π–π‡πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 πˆπ’ 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„?
~21 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 πˆππ“πŽ πˆπ“πŸ’œ
~22 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π€π‹πŠ πŸ’œ
~23 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“π”πƒπ„ππ“πŸ’œ
~24 π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€πˆπ‘πŸ’œ
~25 π…πŽπ‘π‚πˆππ‹π˜πŸ’œ
~26 INTENSE
~ 27 ABROGATE πŸ’œ
~ 28 THE STREETSπŸ’œ
~29 MIND'S COREπŸ’œ
~30 PASSIONπŸ’œ
~31 DO DOPPELGANGERS EXIST

~17 𝐁𝐀 ππŽπ‹πˆπ‚π„πŸ’œ

286 96 134
By Ada_xoxo_

Dedicated to my baby
thereal_bharrie

My love
mercymakingmagic and my last born
FlourishChiburoma

You guys are just the best.

Hello guys.

Ehen, before I forget, you guys have been fucking up😂 If I am permitted to use that word.

Please vote, it doesn't bite, besides it helps me know the engagement rate. Because one person can't vote twice, but reads can appear a lot.

Guys do not forget to vote and spam my comment section.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🇴 🇳 🇴 🇲 🇪 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

°ᴏɴᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴜᴇʟ•

The school wasn't all that to me, today. I had been trying to reach Makele, all to no avail. I had run out of the little he gave me the day he promised to see me after school the other day.

This was the weekend, how was I going to cope, even my pills were finished. I had to book an appointment with my doctor, so she could prescribe it again.

I noticed my mum was back from her trip, way before one of the maids informed me that she instructed me to wait to have dinner with her.

I was aware the upcoming election was one of the reasons she was traveling from one state to another.

Slowly I stared at the mirror, while I packed my natural hair into a messy bun. I had no plans of going to the hair salon this week also.

"Onome."

My Mum pushed my door wide open, as she walked straight to my bed, without closing the door. African mothers, do they actually know what knock on the door of your teenage daughter is, or the word privacy?

You will hear things like; What are you hiding? Is it something I don't have or have never seen before? These statements offend me, honesty.

No one said you don't have boobs or virginal, privacy, please.

"Chief had a business trip, that's why he isn't back..., "

"Oh," I responded, even though I figured out or expected it. I secretly wished we could have one family dinner like the last time we did. It made us seem like a typical family, even when it only happens once in a blue moon.

"I have a dinner appointment with Her excellency at the government house tonight." She blurted out, setting some confusion in me, wasn't she the same person who asked me to wait, so we could have dinner together?

"I thought we were having dinner together, " I spoke out, trying to hide the disappointment.

"We were supposed to have dinner with Mrs. Ipalipor, but the plan was changed at the last minute..., "

I was triggered.

I only watched her mouth move, absent-minded.

"Telema is back right, did you see him?"

That statement brought me in touch with reality suddenly.

"It's been long since I saw him since he went to a boarding school. He doesn't even come over like before, he was practically his second home."

Feeling a slight pain, that was when I realized I was hurting myself, by tightening my fist into my palm.

"Onome?" Mum called out.

"Prepare we are going to Mrs. Opeyemi's grandchild naming ceremony tomorrow..., "

"I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow." I chipped in slowly as I watched her raise her brow in realization.

"About that, your doctor complained. She said you have been missing your appointments." She inquired. I saw the seriousness on her face.

I was tempted to say, IT WAS JUST a FEW TIMES, but wasn't stupid. I had to act like nothing was wrong.

"I was busy with schoolwork, but I won't miss it again," I assured, even though I was aware, the only reason I was going there, was because my pills were finished.

"Oh, okay." She paused as she gave me a warm smile. "Your Dad said he was going to transfer money for your monthly allowances and whatever you must need, have you received it?" She asked.

Low key, I knew I was gonna request again. The money was little, it couldn't fit my bill for my pills.

"No ma, " I responded.

"Don't worry, it should come soon, I would also send something in for you. Also, don't forget your appointment. Your health first before anything. I am happy you have improved. Your body isn't for sickness. We have no history of madness in our lineage, and you will never run mad." Mum said.

Ever since the doctor diagnosed me with GAD, my mum had linked it to madness. I don't know why people link every mental illness to madness.

That's never the case. This is a sort of trigger to me. I hate the feeling that my mum thinks I am mad.

_______________________ 🖊️

I had been staring at the lady that called herself my doctor for the past few minutes, while she spoke to herself.

What did she want to achieve by reporting me to my mother, I was pissed at her. The fact I had no choice but to sit with her for a long time to be accessed.

I wanted her changed.

"I noticed your drugs always finished long before they ought to, you said it always gets misplaced, you ought to take precautions." Mrs. Taiwo, my psychiatrist said.

She was a chubby woman, in her mid-thirties, her white coat graced her skin. I noticed her table was filled with files, there was no time I came here, that table didn't look messy.

The cool breeze from the air con graced my skin, at this moment, I felt like shutting my eyes and dozing off. It was better than listening to the same thing over and over again, under the pretext of therapy.

She was a psychiatrists. No one would understand this, but hearing the words, psychiatrist, I always felt triggered. It felt as though I was crazy or some sort.

"Why do you feel unsafe."

There goes the question again.

A question I had no idea of.

What was I scared of?

"Why are you uneasy, what are you scared of Onome? We were making progress, what happened? I spoke to your father about you having sessions with Mrs. Ogidi again."

Mrs. Ogidi was my therapist, the one I stopped seeing.

"I'm not comfortable with Mrs. Ogidi." I blurted out.

"Same way you told me you weren't comfortable with me. Onome we are here for your wellbeing, we do not want to hurt you. You have to help yourself first, in other to enable someone else to help you. You have refused to open up to what's bothering you, what's scaring you. We keep going around circles." She said, all this while I stared back at her.

"Onome, talk to me! How are you feeling right now?" She asked.

Frustrated!

Very frustrated, I haven't been able to get hold of Makele or the pills, it was driving me insane.

"I feel fine, thank you," I responded.

I wasn't ready to go through the same rotation again today. It's always the same. Nothing new, same questions, which wasn't helping me in anyway.

I noticed the look of defeat on the face way she stared at me, clearly waiting for me to say something else.

_______________________ 🖊️

I couldn't believe this.

I was triggered.

All these atomic bombs in one day, I hadn't rested a wink since I got back from the hospital, only to find Telema fucking Ipalibor on my dining chairs.

I know they belong to my parents, but It was mine too.

I thought Mum was attending a naming ceremony, what the fuck happened. And what was Tele fucking ma, the douche doing in my house.

The burning rage I felt at that moment coupled with the fact I couldn't react wasn't funny at all.

My gaze fell from Mrs. Telema down to my Mum whose teeth were shining. Who was smiling with her? Why couldn't she give me a heads up, we had freaking guests? Not like I was going to dress up to impress that asshole, but I needed to know we had visitors.

"Onome." Saviour, Telema's younger sister called out to me.

If eyes were guns. I had to remind myself the little girl had done nothing to me. I also took note of the fact, his other siblings weren't here too.

"Nono, you are now a big girl, I can't remember the last time you came to visit us, you used to be over at our place every time before now." She said smiling...

Ask your son.

I had to force myself to return the smile.

"I think it's because of the kids are in boarding school." My mum suggested.

Who asked you, advocate?

"I was even shocked when Telema said he doesn't want to board again. All these kids." Mrs. Telema said.

Why did he choose to come back to Hilton of all places?

I could swear his heated gaze was on me. He hadn't looked 8 ever since.

Ewu ne lem, ne lem

Ewu ne lem, ne lem

I practically kept reciting those words in my head. It was a slang I got from my Ikwerre friends in junior school.

The meaning was Goat keep looking at me, keep looking at me.

Nikita ne lem, ne lem

This meant; Dog keeps looking at me, keep looking at me.

I sounded childish. But these thoughts in my head kept me at peace.

Hearing both women speak, to be honest. I wasn't interested. If there was something I wanted to do so badly. Is go over to my bed and have a nap.

_______________________ 🖊️

If I could say I woke up from the right side of the bed today.

I was unusually in a good mood and had no idea why. In the first place, things haven't been working well for me. Makele had totally ghosted me, and I was left with just my pills. Telema just had to find his way back into my life. When I had succeeded in forgetting about him, and moving on with my life.

The little bump and sounds the car made, brought me back to reality.

The drive to school was quiet as usual. I hadn't said a word to my driver ever since we hit the road, and neither has he.

I tucked my hand into my pocket, I could feel it wasn't there. I search through my bag pack, same. That was when I realized I hadn't seen it since morning. It was weird I didn't realize it on time. If there was one thing I was addicted to, it was the blogs, especially "The Eyes"

The urge to stalk that account. Which deep down I knew it was the fear of this blog actually carrying my story or saying anything that relates to me.

Immediately he got to the school gate, he horns, in less than a minute, one of the security men rushed to the gate. I watched him wave at the security men at the gate, not like they were going to see him wave at them. I mean our glass was tinted, and he didn't whine down.

"Just the perfect way to start my morning, " I whispered to myself immediately after I sighted Makele as my driver pulled over at the parking lot.

I gave my driver no warning signal, and nor did I talk to him as I jumped out of the car. My only agenda was to catch up with Makele before he disappears again. Not to exclude to give him a piece of my mind, the awful text he sent me was very much still in my memory.

"Asshole," I called out. "Freaking David." I launched in front of him. I could see the look of discomfort on his face. He looked like he was having a bad day already. Well, I was here to make it worse.

He freaking doesn't get to walk all over me like that.

"David," I called out again, with gritted teeth.

The look he gave me said it all. He obviously wondered why I choose to refer to him with his surname. A habit I had, whenever I was serious, I tend to refer to the opposing party, by their surname.

"Makele." He chuckled.

"I obviously don't care what your name is." I attacked him with a raised voice. Immediately I realized I had successfully gotten an audience from people around us, I kept a straight face, while I looked around expecting everyone to look away.

People would obviously not want to mind there business, would they?

"I am the center of attention today." Makele chuckled. "Whatever you all have to say, better don't say it to my face, because you would be hearing from my lawyer, for character defamation." He announced.

This was weird.

What was he talking about?

"What happened?" I couldn't help but ask. I did notice shock which changed to a rather confused look on his face. Meanwhile, I noticed everyone was minding their business now.

I felt an intertwine against my arm, I turned to the left immediately, only to meet Aaliyah gaze. She looked unhappy, not cheerful Aaliyah as always. She looked sad.

That moment, I turned back, only to see Makele had disappeared.

Not again!

"Prinx broke up with me," Aaliyah announced.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed while I thought of words I could use to console her.

I remembered Prinx, though I never knew she was this into him. I thought it was because she loved hanging out with older people. Never knew she was into him.

"He is an asshole, he doesn't deserve you. Freaking bastard." I said intending to console my friend. "How are you feeling?"

The most ridiculous question I could come up with. How did I expect her to be feeling right now?

"Not fine, obviously." She half yelled, rolled her eyes. "It ought to be the other way around." She looked like she was about to shed tears right now.

No no!

Aaliyah freaking cry because of a guy?

This was my friend, Aaliyah. Or else I didn't really know Aaliyah Johnson.

Sorry to say, but Aaliyah is one of the selfish people I know. Not selfish in a bad way, how do I explain this? Aaliyah cared less about any guy. Most times I wondered if she could actually fall in love. She was that type of girl that could make you feel so special like she was crazy about you and trample on you, once she was tired of playing with you.

That was the Aaliyah Johnsons I knew.
One of my closest friend. People tend to get the worst view about her, but she wasn't really a bad person.

"I was meant to break up with him, not the other way around. He doesn't get to break up with me."

In no time, her facial expression changed to a brighter version, which obviously didn't come as a shock.

Aaliyah would always be Aaliyah.

"He called me overbearing. Me Aaliyah Oghenefejiro Johnson, overbearing. Onome, am I overbearing?" She asked looking grim

Was she expecting me to answer that? She knew the answer.

"No. How can." I responded, with a lopsided grin. Trust me, you would never want to go down that road with Aaliyah on a day like today. Transfer of aggression was real, with Aaliyah, it was draining.

"I know right?" She scoffed. "He just wanted to use me to chase clout, to pull a publicity stunt. He wanted us to pull a publicity stunt..., To go public."

"Is he okay, like you are underage, bloggers would tag him a pedophile?"

"Come on, he isn't even that old." Aaliyah defends.

"But you are underage. He is an artist."

"That's the plan. To pulls some stunts, then I debunk it. But I refused, because you know, my mum..., "

"As you should." I defended. "He should look for girls his age."

"God forbid I date a guy below eighteen." Aaliyah hissed.

"May God help you," I responded.

"My mom has no problem with my public life. So far as I haven't started doing what adults do, as she calls it." Aaliyah said. "She believes we have this tendency or would I call it a family curse, of getting pregnant as a teenager." She hissed.

"Prinx is older and mature..., "

"But wants to use you for a public stunt, obviously has a song or album on the way. And wants to use that as a form of promotion." I said.

"I know right? Such a bastard." Her facial expression suddenly changed. Wasn't she the same person speaking in his favor, a moment ago? "Where the hell is Halimah?"

"Sick. Don't think she would be coming to school today."

Last night was the last time I talked to her, and she complained she was down on malaria.

_______________________ 🖊️

The loud sound made, while I and Aaliyah walked into the classroom, had an explanation graciously waiting, while we approached our seats.

Heck, it's not been long since Assembly ended, and the Daniel triplet was performing wonders in the class.

Lelebari, Bariwura, and Barineka. I was a little bit surprised because Lelebari wasn't always at the fight scenes or quarrel. She was the only one I related with out of all three of them.

"You'll think you can intimidate me with numbers. Why don't you come one on one." Chizi said.

It didn't take me long to figure out who they were up against. It was always Chizitere. Trust me when I said, I disliked her, and I can let go of my dislike for Bariwura and Barineka when it came to her.

"You guys stop. Chizi." Otelematel stepped in.

What the fuck!

Let them beat her to a pulp.

Low key I wished they would fight, no one should separate.

"How I wished they would add Otelematel to the list. That girl ought to be beaten blue and black. Always trying to become a too bigger a person." Aaliyah whispered behind me with a hiss. The hate between those two isn't an issue of today.

"Oh shut up Oti, stop acting like the mature one now. You started this, and sent your puppet..., "

"I am not anyone's puppet." Chizi attacked.

"You definitely are." Came Aaliyah's rather too confident voice.

At that moment I fired her look look

DID YOU HAVE TO BUY A MARKET THAT DOESNT CONCERN YOU?

That look was bold on my face. I hoped she read the meaning of it. We were supposed to be minding our damn business.

"You watch your back." Came Chizi's voice. She was referring to one of the triplets. At this point, I realized what she had just done, especially with the look of triumph on her face.

Everyone obviously saw it.

She had succeeded in making Aaliyah look irrelevant and little. In the sense, she didn't even act like someone just spoke.

I turned to Aaliyah, who only hissed and walked out of the class with her head held high. Typical Aaliyah, never give anyone the pleasure of humiliating her.

"See snubbing. Shame don catches her." Someone from behind commented with vernacular.

I on the other hand walk down to my seat, not uttering a word. Just like that a heated argument that I had no idea of how it began, subsided just like that.

How I wish someone could drag that Chizi's mouth.

"Class compliment."

At that moment, I realized a teacher had walked in.

The craving suddenly began.

_______________________ 🖊️

How I had managed to stay till break time without going crazy, was what I never knew how I managed to cope. I had eventually sneaked away from Aaliyah. She was probably looking for me right now. I cared less, my motive was to catch Makele David, then give him a piece of my mind.

Which had changed when I came face to face with him.

"You don't want to be seen with the teenage actor who is a drug addict."

Wait up!

What did he mean? I was confused.

"Look Makele, I paid for it, delivering it shouldn't be a problem," I said taking advantage of the situation, to bring up my pending issues. He doesn't respond. Instead stared back at me.

"If you lost the money, don't worry I would pay for it again. Just give it to me, I am going crazy already." I said with a rush of adrenaline. I was becoming impatient and restless. My whole body was aching.

"Onome, are you sure you don't need to see the doctor?" He asked. I could see the frustration in his eyes.

"What!" I exclaimed. This time, I pulled him into an empty class.

"Come on, I thought this was just for fun." He paused. "You are going far with the demands, you don't look yourself." He paused.

At this point I was upset. I was angry at him. I wasn't happy at all. I freaking paid for it, what was it with the question.

"Can you just fucking hand it over to me." I yelled, with both hands across my face.

"No." He responded too calmly.

"No?" I asked filled with rage. "Are you freaking serious now?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. This is getting serious. You are acting all crazy. What's wrong with you? I am freaking currently trending on the blogs for doing drugs. Everyone is talking about it, and you think it's ideal for me to be walking around with pills in my pocket?" He yelled.

Personally, I had no idea of what he was talking about. Trending or blogs.

"I am sorry for yelling at you." At this point I was helpless, I was ready to stoop to any level to get what I wanted at this point. "Does he want double the money, I would pay."

"Jesus!" Makele exclaimed while he looked at me with disbelief like he was confused or something. "Onome, I was freaking hospitalized. Those pills almost ended my life, I don't know what was in those, neither do I know where that damn Oreva..., " He paused as he had oversaid or sometimes.

He looked very calm now.
"Look, those pills almost killed me. It's dangerous. I disposed of everything." He said taking me by my hand.

Immediately I understood what he meant, I pushed him so hard away from me.

"You threw it away? Are you okay? The fact you had a bad reaction or something doesn't..., "

At this point I wasn't thinking straight, I was desperate and confused.

"Onome, are you okay?" Makele asked.

He sounded very concerned. I couldn't look at him at this point. He was obviously not going to help me.

"Stay away from me." I hissed while I almost broke down in tears, I ran out of the classroom.

Suddenly I stopped, my legs felt stiff, they couldn't move. As I stared at Telema, who stood with Lele, the quietest girl in our class. We called her Lele, instead of Lelebari, because they were two in our class. One of the triplets and her. So calling her the short form, made it much easier.

He hadn't changed at all. Only grown taller and muscular. I bet the evil in him would have increased. At this point, I had to drag myself away, because they both were staring at me like I had gone crazy.

_______________________ 🖊️

Have you seen the video?

Where is the video?

Let we see the video.

Send the video to me.

Those were the only words I had been hearing since I got into the class. I had successfully stabbed the first period after break. I hid in the library all the while. Since I was feeling much better, I decided to get to the class. At this point, I seemed lost because it seemed like I was gone for years.

"Onome." I heard Aaliyah. That moment I saw her wave.

Slowly I hurried down to our seat.

"Have you seen the video?" That was the first question I was greeted with.

Confused and anxious, I responded with "What video?"

Meanwhile, she pulled me very close, like she wanted to gossip or it was something that wasn't meant for every ear.

"It's a video of Mr. Amadi and Mrs. Constance doing it in the staff room."

"Jesus!" A scream left my mouth. I looked left had right, not missing some stares, before I turned to her.

"BA police, short form for Brixford Academy police posted it," Aaliyah said.

At this point I was confused. I had some many questions.

First question, Mr. Amadi was married and Mrs. Constance was also a married woman, how can they do such? To crown it up, in the staff room for crying out loud?

"Like they didn't see any hotel. Conji is very bad." I heard a classmate as he laughed out loud.

And who the fuck was B.A Police.

"Or, The Eyes has started recruiting oh. Which one is now B.A Police." I heard him say again. At this point, it felt like he was reading my mind.

Oh mine, how could I forget my phone? At this point, I missed my phone.

"The video was so clear. They were both naked. The person who videoed it captured it well." Aaliyah whispered and laughed.

"Doggy na your mate?" I heard someone say.

"I was shocked when I saw the post. But he or she had locked their profile up. I was tagged, but now I can't find the video." Aaliyah confirmed. "A lot of us were tagged."

🇲 🇦 🇰 🇪 🇱 🇪 '🇸 🇵 🇴 🇻

•𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃°

At this point, I had never been so clueless and confused. I had a lot going on currently. Now, this?

Who was B.A POLICE?

The mf had freaking remixed THE EYES and outdid me at the point.

This was mad content.

Jesus! I was freaking shocked to the bones when I so the content of the post.

The mf even tagged "THE EYES"

At this point the followers on that page were massive, I guessed
many weren't students of our school.

Obviously, this should have gotten to our director already. Though nothing has been said. Obviously, the school was going to be hot tomorrow.

My drug case in school was gonna be less dramatic.

At this point, I was waiting for everyone to go home as my manager planned before my driver gets here.

"Dragging people down, why hide behind a mask? B.A POLICE huh?"

A voice I could recognize even when I was asleep.

The obvious plan was to ignore him at any cost. He had been pissing me off a lot, as it is.

"We both know you can't ignore me." He mocked while he walked closer to where I stood. He left just a tiny gap between us.

"Noel, walk away," I said.

"Why, are you tired? Thought you wanted to play the game. You keep going after my girlfriend, Tamaraupreye has done nothing wrong to you. You have a problem with me. Keep her away from it." He looked dead angry.

I hadn't seen him this mad in a while.

Immediately our eyes met, I could tell something was up.

What was Asher doing her?

I noticed he was trying so hard to break eye contact. He looked like he was irritated by the mere look at me.

"Noel, whatever fucked up stuff you want to speak about. My time is ticking." Asher said in a calm tone.

"Why are you making this so difficult? I said I am sorry." Noel yelled at Asher.

"Can sorry fix it?" Asher asked. He had always had this very calm aura. "Was that a game to you?" He asked.

"Okay, Mac here tagged me a fag in front of the whole school. Isn't that enough? That makes us even." Noel asked, at this point, I only chuckled.

The dude had no idea of what was coming for him if he thought I was over.

"That's you and Makele's issues."

"Excuse you." I came off in my usual dramatic tone. "I would love to make some corrections. I have told you before and would say it again, I am not behind that blog. " I hissed.

"Then you know the person behind it." Noel attacked me. I only chuckled.

His fine face wasn't going to get him off the hook this time. I was going to make myself hate him so much, that once I poke him, I wasn't gonna get hurt because he was hurt too.

All these while Asher stared at us with a mixture of sadness and irritation on in his eyes.

"We aren't even yet. You both stay on your lane I want nothing to do with the both of you. You Mac, you!"

His emphasis on me broke me at that moment.

It hurts.

I was always the one tagged the bad guy, even when I did nothing wrong. I was always the one who got rejected.

"Why are you punishing me? I was also a victim." At this point I was going to do everything possible, to look stronger than them, they weren't going to break me, they were never gonna see me broken or in pain.

"You both scarred me for life, I am the victim here. Selfish bastard." He glared at me.

"Asher, you are just a hypocrite, hope you know that you will die one?" Noel said. Followed by a punch from Asher, which Noel reciprocated.

At this point, I jump into the separate. Immediately I pushed Asher off. He hissed, cleaned the blood on his mouth, and rushed away.

Noel let out evil laughter from the floor. "Admit it, you fucking loved him, more than you ever loved me," Noel said, I didn't miss the anger in his eyes and voice at this point.

"You started this with your stupid games," I yelled.

"Oh, shut the fuck up. You played it so well. It has always been me, but once you saw a third party you just... Bastard." He yelled.

"You started all this with your stupid games," I repeated. I played games, but Noel was the King. He played me really well. "You get satisfaction in toying with people." I hated the fact he toyed with me so easily.
"The satisfaction you get in toying with people..., "

"We are alike aren't we?" He scoffed. I could see the devil at this point. Noel had two sides, there was this part of him, that was heartless, a part I never knew he had, until it all happened.
"As for Asher, he knows what you are and you disgust him."

I punched him, at this point, I lost control.

"Fag." I yelled.

"Who is the fag between us, bitch." He attacked, his left hand on his jawline.
"He is only a hypocrite, he liked it, no matter how he denies it, I only helped him," Noel said, at this point, I asked myself if I actually could once give my own life for that bastard who stood in front of me.

"You are so disgusting, pathetic and a psycho," I said like I had lost my voice to speak.

"Says the King."

_______________________ 🖊️

I had been moody ever since the encounter with Noel. The fact Asher stayed away from me, due to Noel's games made me sad, angry, and filled with rage.

I had succeeded in getting home, without the paparazzi getting on my case.

I picked my phone up, intending to do something I had never thought I could do.

We hadn't spoken in a while. But I wanted him back. I wanted us to be friends again. I couldn't stand the feeling of being alone. I and Liam never communicate the way we used to be, I was gradually losing him too.

One look, at our chats, I noticed it immediately. He had blocked me.

Asher had blocked me on WhatsApp.

Immediately I rushed straight to Instagram. I heaved a sign of relief when I noticed he hadn't blocked me.

I'M REALLY SORRY.

I stared at those three words for a while.

What was I about to do?

Was I really planning on bringing myself low to apologize, even though I wasn't at fault.

I needed no one. Who tf did he think he was.

At this point, I realized how weak and stupid I would look after I hit the send button.

"I SAW YOU BLOCKED MY ASS OFF WHATSAPP, YOU ARE LUCKY YOU DID THAT BEFORE ME BECAUSE I WAS JUST ON MY WAY TO DO THE SAME. ASSHOLE"

Immediately I hit the send icon, I stared at my phone, and in less than a minute, he starts typing back. Making me wonder if he was waiting for my message.

At this point, I minimize and go straight to my WhatsApp status.

FUCK Y'ALL

I posted, and at that moment I saw a message from him, which I tap on immediately.

It was a response to my status from Onome.

'What's wrong' It read.

FUCK YOU TEN TIMES. I responded.

Everyone should freaking go to hell, I needed no one.

At this point, all I needed to do was to find the MF, who ran that B.A Police.
That person was a threat to my blog.

AsherJohnsons_
SEEN!

Did he just send that in the capital later? I couldn't help but recall his calm collected self. Asher was anything but a troublemaker. He was a very calm person. Sometimes I wondered how I could care about someone like his this much, we were so different.

ME
YOU ARE A PATHETIC LITTLE BASTARD, I'M COMING FOR YOU.

I had to cross-check twice to be sure I wasn't sending it to the wrong person.

NOELFUCKINGIGWE
Are you threatening me?

He responded almost immediately.

ME
"DOES YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND KNOW YOU FUCK BOYS AS WELL?"

NOELFUCKINGIGWE
Stay clear away from her, or I swear.

At this point, I was laughing so hard. I had the upper hand. But was still raged with anger.

Liam Boo🤭
Hey, are you okay?

While I read this, I couldn't tell why I got so upset.

ME
"FUCK YOU A MILLION TIMES."

Liam Boo🤭
Hey bro, it's me, Liam!

ME
Has Harida finally let you out?
I stare at it for a second and clean it immediately.

ME
I'm SORRY, I missed you, bro.

Liam Boo🤭
You know I can come for a few days.

He was homeschooling, I knew that. But I couldn't invite him over currently, because of my parent's situation. I wouldn't want him seeing that mess.

He could come over to his granny's place. But because of school, I can't cope with that, and neither we I will be able to stop him from visiting my home.

ME
No no, besides you have improved projects on your hands. Vc!

ME
AMVCA awards are coming up. I wasn't nominated, and also not attending.

Though that wasn't the real reason. We had no funds for outfits and every other thing.

Liam Boo🤭
Got to go Harida is on the other line, will talk to you later.

That bitch had succeeded in getting him. The day I get my hands on how I would so squeeze her.

ONOME
MAC, please I need those pills.

ME
NO, YOU DONT.

5,809 Word's

What do you have to say about this chapter?

Whenever I write about Onome, I feel this connection. I feel she is one of the characters I have written, that has a bit of my real life story in her. Although her case seem worst than mine. But I can relate to what she is going through. And if she were actually real, I would actually give her a very big hug. Because she needs it. I would also tell her to get help.

Her situation wasn't handled properly. Maybe her age contributed to this factor. Because if whatever she is going true happened to me at that age. I really dont know how I would have handled it.

She had gotten so worse. That she isn't only dependant on her drugs, but abuses it.

This is the story of five teenagers. Halimah, Roman, Onome, Oreva and Makele. They all have a story to tell. Every one of them. You might hate them as a character, but do pay attention to these teens. This is the peak of teenagehood for them.

Halimah is a young girl, who cares about what people think, even though she seems like she doesn't. She is a girl who conceals herself from the real world. A girl who finds difficulty in living her real life.

Roman is just a broken teenager. A teenager who needs a parent, a teenager who has never gotten a parental love. A teenager who needs to guidance of a parent. A teenager who was failed by his parents.

Onome, a regular teenager who battles with GAD. That doesn't describe her. She is a teenager who has always wanted to feel loved by anyone. There is a lot to know from this character.

Oreva, the boy who has been struggling all his life, and still struggling. A boy he never had a childhood. A boy who never had the oportunity to be a child, even as a child. He has always had a heavy responsiblity resting on his shoulder.

Makele, you all might hate this teen, but the truth is, he is afraid of one thing, being alone. He is afraid of accepting his true self, and been who he truely is. He is a sadist, he hurts people, feels good for some time and lives to regret his actions.

This teenagers might end up getting themselves more messed up, do thing that they should never have done, things that might land them in trouble or harm the existence of other characters in this story. But there are lessons in this book, one lesson or the other, please pick them up as we progress.

Hmmm, what do you think is up with Noel, Makele and Asher? Can i get your theories.

THE BILLIONA🌹RE SERIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 158 66
Huma Adelakun ventures out into the world to make a life for herself despite her handicap, the words of a dear friend illuminating her way. There is...
12.5K 1.9K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...
322 39 17
The final year students of Primrose Academy are in for a ride in their last lap of secondary school. They are all are looking forward to making their...
183K 55.8K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...