The love of a mafia king ||(K...

By Lucxifvr_97

This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it😅, please support my story🥺🙏... More

 ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Introduction ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
❁✾ PART 1 ✾❁
❁✾ PART-2 ✾❁
❁✾ PART-3 ✾❁
❁✾ PART-4 ✾❁
❁✾ PART-5 ✾❁
❁✾ Part-6 ✾❁
❁✾PART-8✾❁
❁✾PART-9✾❁
❁✾PART-10✾❁
❁✾Part-11✾❁
❁✾Part-12✾❁
✾❁Part -13❁✾
✾❁Part-14 ❁✾
❁✾ Part-15 ✾❁
❁✾ Part-16 ✾❁

❁✾PART-7✾❁

2.4K 71 6
By Lucxifvr_97

Next day :-

Y/n pov: I Couldn't sleep well at night, I could never forget that incident. That incident kept running through my mind. Then I got ready for my college.

(Y/n outfit will look like this...)

Then my grandmother asked me to come and eat. Then I went downstairs and had breakfast.

Y/n/g : Y/n Did you sleep well at night?Why is your face so dull?

Y/n: Nothing granny, I slept well at night. I'm ok. ok granny i have enough food i am going to my college now.

Y/n/g:You didn't eat properly,Come and eat some more.

Y/n:No Grandma,I'm full, It's time for my college,I'm Leaving now bye granny.

Y/n/g : okay bye dear, go safe.

Y/n pov:Then I went to my college.Lisa was waiting for me at the college entrance, then I went to Lisa.

Lisa: Hi Y/n,

Y/n: Hi.

Lisa:Why is your face sad?

Y/n : nothing! I'm fine

Lisa:No,something wrong, Tell me what's wrong with you.

Y/n :Nothing, It's time for us can we go to class.

Lisa:ok.

At lunch time:

Lisa:I have been watching you from class and you are not well. Tell me what's wrong with you. are you sick?

Y/n : No lisa, I'm fine

Lisa:But why are you sad?

Y/n :Well, let me tell you.

A/n pov:Y/n told Lisa what happened to her.

Lisa: OMG!!! , Why is this happening only to you ,You don't worry.Forget it as a bad dream. Don't think about it. (Lisa comforted her).

Y/n : okay:)

Lisa:OK, let's go to class

Time skip...

At evening :-

Y/n: As usual I went to the restaurant where I work.

Restaurant uncle: hello Y/n, How was your day today?

Y/n : Yeah good uncle!

Uncle:Y/n put this food on table number 3.

Y/n :okay uncle.

Y/n was doing her work...

Meanwhile Kim taehyung...

Tae pov: me and Namjoon were going in the car. Then I got hungry. Namjoon I'm so hungry If there's a restaurant nearby, park there.

Namjoon: oh ok, I see,

A/n pov : Taehyung and Namjoon were going in the car. There was a small restaurant there.

Namjoon :Tae ,There is a restaurant there, can we go and eat there?

Tae : mmmm, ok.

A/n pov: Then Taehyung and Namjoon entered the restaurant. (That restaurant is where Y/n works) . A few guards entered with them. Seeing them, all the people eating inside ran away in fear. He smirk and went to sit on the table.Then the restaurant uncle came to Taehyung and begged him.

Uncle: Please don't do anything to us.
Please sir!! I am begging you. (he said fearfully).

Taehyung : I'm not going to do anything to you. Now we are hungry. Bring us something to eat. Bring it quickly.( he spoke on deep voice).

Uncle:ok sir (He said fearfully). Y/n come and take the order.

Y/n pov: We were doing our work. Then some people entered the restaurant, Seeing them, the people eating inside ran away in fear,We didn't understand what was happening there. Then we also got scared seeing those people. That person is none other than, he is the most dangerous mafia" Kim Taehyung".Not only that, he was the one who tried to kill me that day. Why did he come here?, Maybe he came to kill me.Now what do I do?, God please help me.when I was thinking like that, Then the restaurant uncle called me, He told me to take orders from them. Then I went to them with fear .

Taehyung pov: I asked him to bring food, Then he asked a girl to come and take the order. That girl was none other than ,the same girl, I saw that day. She was more beautiful today, than I had seen her that day. I was just mesmerized by her beauty. She came towards us with fear. She was cute even though she was scared. My heart beat faster as she came closer to me. I have seen many women and I have had sex with many women, But why, seeing her gave me a new feeling. I don't know what this feeling is?As I was thinking like this, Namjoon called me.

Namjoon: Tae? Tae? What are you thinking? Order your food.

Taehyung: oh ok,

Y/n pov: I was afraid and went near them, Then I gave them the food menu, My hands were shaking while giving. Sir, please order your food, I said. But he was looking at my face, Then the person next to him asked him to order food.

Taehyung : Hey young lady, again you, What a coincidence, Is this where you work?

Namjoon : Tae, what are you talking about?Order your food quickly, We have to leave here soon.

Taehyung: shut up Namjoon, I know, Hey young lady ,What is your favourite food?

Y/n pov : The person asked me what is your favorite food, Why is he asking me this?I was standing there without saying anything. Then he spoke angrily to me.

Taehyung : can't you talk? Answer my question? I don't like standing silently like this,I don't like it when someone doesn't answer my question (he spoke angrily) .

Y/n : Bi~Bibim Guksu.

Taehyung: oh,I like that food too, So bring on that food.

Y/n : ok sir, Sir your order please.

Namjoon: Bring me the same.

Y/n :Thank you for your order, sir.

Y/n : *sighed* Thank god , Finally i got the order from them.

15 mins later...

Uncle: Y/n, Take this food and give it to them.

Y/n : Meee...,

Uncle: Yes, Y/n,

Y/n : *sigh*okay uncle. Then I took the food and went to them.

(Bibim Guksu- Korean spicy mixed noodle).
(That food will look like this...)

Y/n: Sir ,here is your food.

Taehyung :Why so late?,

Y/n : I'm really sorry sir!!!

Taehyung: I don't need your sorry, I don't like it when someone is come late, You should be punished now. (He spoke in a cold voice).

Y/n :Sir, I'm sorry,Please don't do anything to me, Please forgive me.(She spoke while crying) .

Taehyung : What punishment can be given to you?🤔Well get a chair over there,

Y/n pov :The man said he was going to punish me, I was really scared.I apologized to him. Then he asked me to bring a chair, I don't know what punishment he is going to give me.

Taehyung : Why are you standing?Hurry up and get the chair.

Y/n : o-ok sir,

Y/N went and brought the chair...

Y/n : Sir, I brought the chair,

Taehyung: Put that chair next to me and sit in that chair.

Y/n : He asked me to bring the chair and asked me to place that chair beside him.Then he asked me to sit on that chair. What he going to do to me?What kind of punishment is this?Then I sat on that chair without saying anything.

Taehyung: Ok now feed me this food. This is your punishment. Now feed me.

Namjoon : Taehyung, what are you doing? This is no time to play, eat yourself.

Taehyung : shut up Namjoon, This is my punishment for her, So eat your food. Don't waste my time.

Namjoon: sorry, Taehyung.

Taehyung: Girl, why are you looking like that?now feed me, Food is getting cold, hurry up.

Y/n : No Sir I can't.

Taehyung: why you can't? Don't increase my anger. Now feed me. (He spoke angrily).

Uncle: Sir, don't get angry, be patient. I will talk to her. Y/n Please listen to him.I request you to do as he said.

Y/n : Well uncle I will do it for you.

Uncle:Thank you Y/n,

Taehyung :* Smirk* Good, feed me.

(Then Y/n started to feed him...)

Taehyung: Nice... This food is so delicious because you feed it with your hands. (He said while eating...). Well, what is your name?

Y/n : je~jeon Y/n.(She talked while feeding him).

Taehyung: oh, nice name.

(Then Y/n realized something.It was too late for her to go home. Her grandmother was waiting for her).

Y/n pov: omg,it's too late today.Grandma will wait for me at home.

To be continued....

(If you want next part please vote and comment me guys😅🥺🙏💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 437 29
Hello ?. uhmmm... It's my 1st time writing a fictional stories ?.... If there are any grammatical mistakes... please adjust ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ. English Is Not...
123K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...
20.7K 686 20
mom he is mafia how can i marry him i_i do (scared) i do ( coldly) Mpreg Smut (maybe) Babies Ignore my mistake Do not copy my work Vote comment if y...
178K 6.7K 33
-What do u think about "Mafias n stuff"? -Hahaha , they only exists in wattpad stories! *Silence Umm..but your handsome face suits this 'Ma...