Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

Per Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... Més

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Confession
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

And then I fell for him.

352 15 1
Per Misskkholic

"Let me kiss you and I promise I will let you go." Jungkook said and smiled looking at her lips. Si Jun gritted her teeth and pushed him gathering her all force.

"A boy like you can't touch my body not even my shoe. I will never let that happen. Got it?" Si Jun yelled loudly. Jungkook gritted his teeth after hearing that.

"You....you are saying that. You are the one who gave me the right to touch you." Jungkook said angrily. Si Jun gritted her teeth, breathing heavily in anger.

"I never did something like that. You f***boy just stay away from me." Si Jun yelled at him and went outside of the washroom.

"How dare she? I am behaving sweetly to her that doesn't mean she can say anything to me. You will regret Si Jun. You should not have said that." Jungkook mumbled gritting his teeth. He made the fists tightly.

"Cheap boys. No wonder these kinds of boys are the same, just want a body." Si Jun mumbled and gritted her teeth. She bumped into someone and was about to fall but he caught her in his arms.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Si Jun was looking at him peacefully. Her breathing increased. She smiled softly and nodded. Jungkook saw both of them from away. He gritted his teeth, making fists tightly and walked towards Taehyung.

"You f**ker...." Jungkook abused angrily and pulled Taehyung away from her by holding his collar and punching his face. Everyone widened their eyes. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock.

"How did you dare to touch her? She is mine." Jungkook yelled angrily. Taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"Do you really think that? Ask her if she is yours or not." Taehyung said looking in his eyes. Jungkook clenched his jaw and looked at Si Jun. Si Jun gulped nervously.

"She is mine. Right baby." Jungkook said. He blew a flying kiss towards Si Jun. Si Jun gritted her teeth and turned her face. Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung was breathing heavily in anger. He held Jungkook's collar angrily. Jungkook turned his gaze at him, giving him a death glare.

"You know what you have done just a moment ago?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smirked.

"Obviously I know." Taehyung said. Jungkook gritted his teeth and clenched fists tightly.

"Stay away from her." Taehyung said and pushed him. Jungkook tilted his head in anger.

Taehyung looked at Si Jun and held her hand. Jungkook gritted his teeth seeing him holding her hand. Taehyung took her away from there while others were gossiping about Si Jun.

"That new girl we have to teach her a lesson. Wandering around Taehyung and Jungkook. Cunning girl." A girl said gritting her teeth.

"Go away from here. Is there any drama happening here?" Jungkook yelled angrily. Everyone walked away from there.

"Poor Si Jun, I wish he won't do anything like that again with her." Jimin thought and walked away.

"That half bone is again taking what's mine. I have to do something about it." Jungkook thought and he also walked away from there. Taehyung took Si Jun at the terrace of the college.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"He wanted to kiss me and even said that I gave him the right to touch me." Si Jun said. Taehyung gasped.

"I hate him." Si Jun mumbled. Taehyung looked at her face. He smiled.

"Don't need to feel scared of him. I am here with you. He can't do anything to you." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked at him surprisingly.

"Thank you but I don't feel scared of these kinds of boys. I will beat him if he again says something bad to me." Si Jun said. Taehyung chuckled.

"It's okay. You know I like coming here on the terrace since the day I came here. It's peaceful here." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked here and there and smiled.

"Don't feel scared of him. Okay. Just come here if he again comes to you. I will surely be here. I will protect you." Taehyung said. Si Jun smiled.

"Thank you. But I can protect myself." Si Jun said. Taehyung smiled and cupped her face.

"I know but still I will always protect you. A beautiful girl like you should always take care of these kinds of things." Taehyung said. Si Jun's breathing got fast.

"I am a stranger to her. I should not have said that." Taehyung thought. He blinked nervously and moved away from her.

"I should go then." Taehyung said and moved forward to go.

"Excuse me?" Si Jun said. He turned.

"What is your name?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows.

"I mean Kim Taehyung. Is it really you?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Taehyung nodded and walked away from there. Si Jun smiled shyingly.

"I saw him in the library and he even protected me from that devil. He is really good. I liked him." Si Jun thought and smiled.
.
.
.
"Si Jun at least she talked to me. It is much for me. I hope everything will be fine like before." Taehyung thought and sighed.
.
.
.
"That half bone. Why does he always come between my way? I should do something about him first." Jungkook thought and smirked devilishly. He and his friends were sitting in the college garden.

"Why do you care that much? She is just a simple girl. Tell me if you want to sleep with her. I will take her there at our place." Jaehyun said. Jungkook gave him a death glare. He looked down in fear.

"She is mine. Only mine." Jungkook said tilting his head.

"What you see in her means there are many beautiful girls. Just forget her." Bambam said. Jungkook shook his head.

"Aniya I only want her." Jungkook said.

"Are you in love with her?" Yugyeom asked. Jungkook gave him a death glare.

"Do you think that? Love doesn't exist. It's just bullshit." Jungkook said.

"Then why do you only want her?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah tell me." Yugyeom said. Jungkook sighed.

"You remember I told you about a girl who was in my childhood. My first friend." Jungkook asked them. They nodded.

"She is that girl." Jungkook said.

"What! Means she is that girl for whom you ran away from Busan in your 17." Yugyeom said raising his eyebrows. Jungkook nodded.

"Broooo..... are you in love with her?" Mingyu asked. Jungkook gritted his teeth and punched him. He hissed.

"I told you love doesn't exist. All this just a bullshit. Nowadays relationships are not of love. It's only about lust, timepass and money. I am not going to fall in love with anyone. It's all rubbish." Jungkook said and walked away from there.

"Only God knows what does he want from that girl." Yugyeom mumbled.

(On the other side)

Si Jun reached to her home. She fell down on bed. She was smiling continuesly thinking about Taehyung. How he saved her and took her side. 

"Really a good boy. I was about to fall on him but when he caught me. It looks like I fell for him." Si Jun mumbled and smiled shyingly.

"I wish he would be my boyfriend." Si Jun thought and gasped.

"How can he? Many girls like him but he didn't like anyone. Why will he like me?" Si Jun thought.

"But if he didn't like me then why did he help me. It means he can also have feelings for me." Si Jun thought and sat up in bed happily.

"Wow, he can also like me back." Si Jun thought and started jumping in bed happily. Her phone suddenly rang. She picked up without even looking.

"Ne." Si Jun said.

"Hello. It's me. Hae Soo." Hae Soo said on call.

"Oh yeah. Hello." Si Jun said nervously.

"Stop doing this. I told you we are friends." Hae Soo said and Si Jun hummed.

"So how was your day in college? I heard that many handsome boys study there. Did you like someone?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun smiled shyingly. Taehyung's face came to her mind.

"Ummm....yes." Si Jun said.

"Really? Then go and propose to him." Hae Soo said loudly. Si Jun shook her head.

"Aniya." Si Jun said.

"Why?" Hae Soo asked.

"Because I don't love him." Si Jun said.

"What kind of reason is this?" Hae Soo asked.

"Love matters for me. You know love is necessary for relationships. I don't love him and I don't know why but I feel like I should wait more and my true love will automatically find me." Si Jun said. Hae Soo laughed.

"Do you really think that?" Hae Soo asked.

"Obviously I believe that. My true love will come someday. I am waiting for him." Si Jun said and Hae Soo laughed again.

"And how will you recognise him?" Hae Soo asked. Si Jun closed her eyes. Again her dream boy who is 7 years old came to mind.

"When the sky will turn half pink and half orange. A beautiful moon could be seen there in the sky. Out of thousands of people my gaze will only match to him and then a cold air will blow my open long hairs then he will be that person. The person who is my prince, my true love. It will be drizzling that day." Si Jun said and Hae Soo laughed again.

"You still believe in fairytales. God bless you my dear." Hae Soo said.

"Bye. Don't disturb me." Si Jun said and cut the call. She smiled shyingly thinking of that and walked towards her balcony.

"I'm not thinking about fairytales. I just said what I see in my dreams. If that person whom I see in my dreams is the one who is my true love then I can wait for him forever." Si Jun talked to herself and smiled shyingly.

(At Taehyung's room)

Taehyung fell down on bed and closed his eyes while he was hugging a childhood picture of Si Jun.

("Excuse me?"

"What is your name?"

"I mean Kim Taehyung. Is it really you?") Taehyung saw flashback of the morning and chuckled.

"You still drive me crazy. Like you used to when we were teenagers." Taehyung mumbled and opened his eyes, sitting up in the bed.

"I wish you can feel the same towards me and I could tell you about my feelings but I'm scared that I will lose you. I'm scared this time. Will you ever love me back?" Taehyung said looking at Si Jun's picture.

Meanwhile Jungkook came inside of his room and started laughing like mad.

"Si Jun. She is mine. Yeah surely mine. When will we kiss? I am curious." Jungkook mumbled and made a pout face.

"I should ask her." Jungkook said and grabbed his phone.

"One second. What is her number? I don't have one." Jungkook thought and made a disgusting face.

"What kind of boyfriend are you Jungkook? Huh? Don't even have a number of your girlfriend." Jungkook talked to himself and chuckled.

"I should go and ask her." Jungkook thought and smiled.

Si Jun was dancing happily and singing songs You are my destiny, waving her both hands. She walked towards her balcony while singing. She twirled and stopped then. She looked at the sky. Jungkook was looking at her while standing on the road but Si Jun didn't see him.

"God I am really waiting for my prince. I know sometimes I behave like kids but what to do? I also want a fairytale type love story." Si Jun said and smiled.

"Still like a little kid. I want her at any cost." Jungkook mumbled and smiled shyingly.

**************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow for more updates.

Read my other stories too.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.2K 675 24
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...
31.2K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
656K 38K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
7.8K 324 22
"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but I'm not able to concentrate on your lecture" "Oh! Is that so Miss Kim? May you elaborate why though?" ...