Two Lone Artists (Male Charac...

By LuminescentAri

You're a lone film maker, now 26 years old. You found success quickly out of college, but due to the pandemic... More

Hardships and Apple Pie
Turning the Tides
Nobody Reads the Fine Print
Welcome Party
Goodnight Rae
Staying the Night
Not a Morning Person (Smut)
"Shooting" your Shot
Bikinis and Palm Trees
Miss Brooke Ashley (Smut)
Morning After
Meeting Pokimane
Called Into Work (Smut)
Update (pls read)
Finishing What you Started (Smut)
Another Day at the Office
Update
Pleasure (Smut)
Coming Down
Santa Monica
An Offer of a Lifetime
Are you Asking Me on a Date??
A Date With Valkyrae
Rae's Place (smut)
Easing Your Troubled Mind (smut x1000)
Writing Update
Getting Ready
Party of the Century (smut)
A Night of Highs and Lows
Recovery
Sleeping With Bella Poarch (smut)
A New Chapter
Networking (smut)
A Special Night (smut)
Love (smut)
Honeymoon Period
The Younger Botez (smut)
The Walk of Shame
Off Day
A Day W/ Kyedae (redacted)
Self Doubts (update)
Update
Final Update
Finale Pt. 1
Finale Pt. 2
Finale Pt. 3
Finale Pt. 4
The Series Finale: New Chapters and Old Ones Alike
HIII (Update)
I wrote this story 3 years ago (thank you)
Settling Down Aint Easy (Epilogue)
Cancelled (Epilogue)

Prelude

18.4K 128 14
By LuminescentAri

The year is 2020, and the world is on fire…. Literally. The outbreak of COVID-19 had everyone on edge and talks of another World War on the horizon didn't alleviate any fears…. As well as the fact that Australia was also quite literally on fire.

   In 2018, you graduated from the New York Film Academy with a bachelor's degree in filmmaking at the age of 22. The school was a long ways from your small town in Michigan. You missed out on a lot of birthdays and holidays, but it would soon be worth it, at least you hoped so.

But as soon as you started to really gain some traction, the pandemic hit and filming halted. Sure you had a few independent projects, but it was unsafe to film anyways as the cast would be too susceptible to coming in contact with the virus.

So Instead of spending the year creating movies and living out your dreams as you had hoped, you were forced to move back home just to survive.

The days were long and boring. You kept busy writing short stories and ideas in your notepad, but it just wasn't the same. Pretty quickly your creative juices dried up and it remained that way for well over a year.

However, not all was gloomy in the world. One profession that saw a boom was streaming/content creation. With everyone at home, there were so many more eyes constantly available and records set years ago were broken with ease.

One streamer you had become quite fond of, Valkyrae, had also seen an influx in new viewers. She grew so much within the year that she was eventually named 2020 Streamer of the Year, beating out the likes of xQc, Ludwig, and many more.

The Pandemic affected each of you in very different ways. But eventually none of that would matter…. eventually…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 1.5K 43
Pokimane fanfic Male reader Touches a delicate topic at some point for a little bit Y/n is a Twitch streamer from LA, California, you are on a toxic...
2.1M 83.3K 77
editing :) ❝ I don't wanna make you feel bad, but I've been trying hard not to act like a fool, sunflower. ❞ In which Dream falls for a w...
26.7K 540 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...
8.1K 151 13
Y/N, stuck in a boring desk job, remembers the long past days of college. One day, they get a call from old friends, forcing them into a get-together...