𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

By TKLUVWRITES

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" -on hold More

Disclaimer|cast
Prologue
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019

001

1.5K 57 5
By TKLUVWRITES

Temi hummed the tune of real games by Lucky Daye as she and Neveah got ready, after Temi passed all her GCSEs with 3 A* and 7 As she started college where she met Neveah , Temi distanced herself from her friends after finally following her gut after  being alone fit the first week of sixth form Temi met Veah in phycology and from then on they had both been inseparable, Temi was happy to be Neveah's number one and only friend after years or being the last resort.

They were both getting ready to drive into London to go to David's day party for Temi's 18th birthday and
tomorrow would be the opening of Temi's store "FIEND". At the age of 18 she had accomplished on of her main goals and today she intended to celebrate.

Her icy blonde hair sat bone straight just touching the bottom of her back , she was still never one for make up but she always had her lashes and brows done complimented by her staple lip liner and gloss, she wore a white ribbed set and black platform sandals n the car she finished that of with the black and silver van cleef necklace with her T chain David got her for her 16th birthday she carried a black prada bag that Veah got for her today to match her prada americas cups she left in her car. Veah wore an orange bralette with baggy blue low waisted jeans and camo dunks.

"Purrr!" Lola exclaimed as they walked down the stairs, the two laughed but Temi stopped in her tracks when she saw it. Once Temi was 17 she immediately learnt how to drive, the family was big on cars and once she was of age to join in she did she brought her own car which was a space grey Audi A1 with blacked out windows and her parents got her a custom plate after she refused them buying her car but today they got her her dream car a grey Lamborghini urus to match her mums khaki one Dami got her for their 10th anniversary.

Temi bust into tears running towards her new vehicle she was truely blessed with the people in her life she said all she wanted has a new bag and some givinchy boots but as always her parents went the extra mile as the bag and boots sat in the passenger seat of the car, she was extatic she ran up to the pair balling.

"I love you both so much" they both laughed in response. "We love you move Love" they both said in unison, "Bear got you your pink Kelly and the boots by the way but you will see him later" she started crying again into her dads shirt. She was overwhelmed with the love she was receiving , there was a point in Temi's life where she was sure she wouldn't make it to her 18th birthday but here she was with the people she loved, it was an important birthday for her, her and Omari always said when she turned 18 he would be rich enough to get her a car and even though he wasn't there for it she still got her car.

It wasn't long before Veah and Temi ripped through the motor way blasting futures new album to get them hyped as they arrived at the event filled with Ballers, rappers, artists, models and brand owners Temi and Veah were definitely the youngest ones there but as soon as they stepped in eyes were on them. Despite Temi and Neveah's age there names held weight in London, Temi a top reseller/personal shopper/stylist whilst Veah was a celebrity hairstylist.

Sold out dates by lil baby blasted out the speakers as they made there way over to David's booth where he was with his girlfriend, Kiyari, and other familiar faces. She ran in her heels towards Dee with her arms open "Thanks for the presents bear, I love you" she exclaimed ready to start crying again.

"Love you to Love now enjoy your night and don't get to pissed because I don't want to have to start on anymore tonight" he said seriously, knowing he has talked to her earlier.

"wouldn't dream of it" she said stone faced knowing damn well she was lying, she then turned towards the tall skinny darkskin girl, Temi though  she was perfect for Dee she was kind of like Lola she was quiet but loud when you got to know her.

"Hey Lovebug happy birthday, your present is in the car so don't run off after"Kiyari smiled at her sister in law.

"Thank you Ki love you" the two got close when D introduced the pair when Temi was 10 and they have been close since.

Temi soon made her way to her and Veah's section, Tee wasn't much of a drinker, Temi liked to be aware of her surroundings and herself so excessive alcohol wasn't her thing, but get some pink gin in her cup or a vodka and coke she's gonna back it, the run punch she had been sipping of for the past hour only got her buzzed like she intended.

She was dancing to Energy by Skepta and Wizkid when Veah came back with a tray of shots of tequila and rum, there were 6, patrone, don julio and Wray and nephew, Temi could tell Neveah was trying to get her waved tonight and frankly she didn't mind, she took one random shot of the tray and backed it wincing as she stuck her tongue out as Neveah recorded her.

Neveah hyped Temi up as she wined to Fever by Vybz Kartel instantly stoping when she heard the music cut out."Shoutout to the birthday girl tonight, happy birthday Temi, " the dj said through the speakers making everyone cheered as she blew kisses at her brothers bestfriend Rkay , the dj.

Temi scanned the building as she nursed her second cup of rum punch seeing lots of familiar faces until they landed on one she hadn't seen in a while, his locs were freshly twisted and lined up, whilst wearing a white gallery department tee, yellow evisu jeans and Michigan dunks graced his feet, he was much taller than the last time she saw him but still as fine as her 14 year old self thought, she analysed him for a second eventually looking up as he felt eyes on him meeting the gaze of the beautiful girl who looked vaguely familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it, they held eye contact for a few seconds but as soon as Me or sum came on Temi was dancing on veah as people around hyped her up as she belted the lyrics "Let her put my chains on, now she think she me or somethin' Got a special ringtone, when it beep, I know she comin' She just put her hair on, she just think she flee or somethin' Nardo hit that G spot, when she scream, I know she cummin'"they screamed at each other as people recorded.

The song died down and despite Veah's protest Temi went to get their drinks herself since veah had been doing it all night, secretly she wanted to see him up close but this was a good excuse.

she was now in her trainers so she was back to her regular height meaning she had to squeeze through the sweaty bodies to get to the bar, she took a seat and got 2 cocktails and a 2 waters for her and Veah but instantly tensed up when she felt a body behind her, she turned to face the towering figure which was now next to her, she didn't speak she simply looked and turned back around , his arms were fully tatted from what she could see and his ears had always been pierced and he now had more facial hair, Zayvier was still the epitome of perfection even more so now but despite her being buzzed she wouldn't dare utter a word until he did.

"Sorry but, it's been bothering me all night you look really familiar" he said in the deep voice that got under her skin when she was younger because he sounded like a grown man but now it gave her shivers.

"Well for one I'm not 14 anymore" she said smartly and just like that it clicked in him as he recognised her unique voice just like her mothers, this woman In front of him was the loud and mouthy Temilade Adeniyi from secondary, she may have only just turned 18 but Temi wasn't a child anymore, over the past 4 years she changed for the better and so did Zay.

"Temi?" He questioned.

"That's me" she said quietly but loud enough to heard over the music, Temi was fiddling with her fingers under the table which was a nervous habit of hers, under his gaze she felt anxious, she could feel him analysing her but she ignored the hole he was burning in the side of her face until he spoke again.

"You look very different...inna good way"  Zay wasn't one to get nervous at all, he said what he thought and did what he wanted but standing there next to Temi he felt weird, this wasn't the same girl he remembered, she radiated maturity, he didn't feel weird for thinking she was attractive like he did when he was 16.

"Thank you Zayvier" she said polity, avoiding his eye contact
He lowly laughed at how his name sounded coming out her mouth, from what he could remember Temi was that girl in school who screamed down corridors and got in peoples face anytime they did something that irritated her but here she was sat as quiet as a mouse.

"You should be what, like 18 now." he continued, still staring at her.

"just today." she said proudly.

"Pardon."he replied confused with her answer.

"I turned 18 today." she repeated, receiving a slight smirk from him which Temi didn't know she missed.

"Well happy birthday miss Temi"he said cheekily making her smile showing her brand new smile after 5 years of braces.

"Well thank you sir" she replied jokingly finally meeting his eyes, Temi wouldn't say she forgot about him when he left school, for the first month she probably stalked his instagram every day, you could say Temi was crazy when it came to boys but to her she was just precise, she knew his mum, dad and younger sister but Zay didn't need to know that, however as the years went by, he became a memory until she went to a football match with her dad and brother when she was 16 and saw his tall frame making his debut at Arsenal, Zayvier was very accomplished for almost being 20 anyone could admit that he was good at what he did.

Once Temi's drinks arrived she tucked the bottles under her arm and picked up both glasses,she got up and looked back at Zayvier not really sure how to converse with him.

"It was nice seeing you Zayvier" she paused "like your shoes by the way "" disappearing into the crowd before he could reply.

Zayvier made his way back over to Jaden, with Temi in his mind, he couldn't wrap his mind around how much she had changed.

"Where's the drinks Zay ?"Jaden asked confused.

"Forgot it"he shrugged nonchalantly,not really caring about them anymore"Guess who I just saw though " he trailed off explaining the conversation he had with Temi then pointed her out as she danced with Neveah on the balcony.

"So your telling me you didn't move her?" He said seriously, knowing what Zayvier was like. " you know that's Dee's little sister ?" Jaden admitted still shocked with the information he only recently found out.

"For real?" He replied plainly, Dee was a friend and despite his reputation Zay wasn't scared, both boys had a temper but it was a known fact that David didn't play when it came to his family.

As a baller Zayvier could bag any girl he wanted, even before he went pro. Although girls hated to admit it they loved Zayvier's nonchalant attitude and his cheeky antics, Zayvier was the guy that girls wanted but couldn't have, he was never known to have a girlfriend , Zayvier didn't care for female attention his main goal was to perfect his craft and to provide for his family and only that. In his eyes most the girls that wanted him only wanted him for his money and status so he wasn't going to waste his time.

"How was your night Love?" Ki laughed as Temi and Veah swayed hand in hand to the music as the trio walked towards the exit.

"I had so much fun"she giggled, "but I am in need of a nap asap"she yawned.

"That rhymes" Neveah giggled leaning into her bestfriend who was equally as tipsy.

"Alright I think it's time of us to cut" D laughed coming up from behind them.

Temi screamed as she saw a pair of white cowboy boots and pink ones perched in the back seat of Dee's car, since Temi was young her dream shoes were white cow boy boots and as she grew older she looked everywhere for the perfect pair but she eventually gave up thinking the exact ones she wanted didn't exist.

"Ki you really shouldn't have, and pink ones as well"she cried,"Bear I think I can take her off your hands because she is to damn good" Temi laughed, pink was Temi's favourite colour so the fact that Kiyari thought to get both made Temi happy.

"Nah I'm good with this one" he rolled his eyes at his little sister as he pulled Ki close to his chest whilst she laughed .

The 4 pilled into D's Porsche Cayenne and slowly pulled out the space, T rolled the windows down to make sure her car was ok, knowing David would go and get it after they dropped her off, but instead she was met with the eyes of Zayvier who was standing outside his car with Jaden, he held her gaze as his mouth contorted into his signature smirk she smiled in response but there gaze soon broke once D sped off down the London streets, but Temi still held the smile on her face as she hummed Doo wop by Lauryn Hill.

Dee got the girls bags out the boot as Temi fiddle with her keys, all 4 of them walked into the kitchen where Dami and Lola were standing.
"Surprise!" They shouted making Temi jump, the pair held a pink red velvet heart cake as it was Temi's favourite.

"Aww guys you shouldn't have" she smiled hugging her parents.

"It's not every Day your youngest child becomes and adult"Lola frowned leaning her head on Dami's chest.

"Love blow out your candles before your mum starts crying" Dami joked holding up the cake so Temi could blow out her candles.

"What you wish for" kiyari asked.

"Nothing, I have all I could wish for thanks to you guys" she said truthfully.

"Not you being cringe " Veah joked, Temi was truly happy she had a flourishing business, a great friend, and a great family she had come a long way from who she once was.

Temiluv_

Liked by veahemorii, therealki and 52,472 others

Temiluv_  National T day🖤

                            Comments disabled
Soon Dee and kiyari had left to there apartment and Dami and Lola had headed back Essex leaving Temi and Neveah alone in the big house , sitting on the couch in there pjs eating cake as 16 candles played in the back as the pair talked about what the wanted to accomplish between now and their next birthday, they did this for the past 2 years, even though they had only been friends for a while it felt like a life time and Temi wouldn't want to share the rest of her teenage years with anyone else.

Eventually Neveah brought up the topic "So Tee are you really not gonna tell me about the boy from the bar?"   Making Temi smile at the mention of Zayvier.

"It's nothing, we went to school together he's 2 years older than us, he's a baller and he only came up to me because I looked familiar " she rambled.

"hmmm" Veah replied not convinced"what's his name?" Veah asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Zayvier Andrews"Temi said proudly, in no time Veah found it, he had a big following and was verified, he followed under a hundred people , green flag, they were mostly teammates, brands and celebs, "not to bad" Temi thought, most boys followed all the ig models but Zay followed zero to none, they then moved onto the posts, mostly match pictures and a few or him with his boys or just regular flicks, one thing the girls could say was he was very fine and he could dress.

"I think you should follow him" veah said eagerly, turning off her phone .

"Yeah no"  Temi replied quickly dismissing her "Besides he probably doesn't even control his page" In reality Temi knew she wasn't his type and She was going to avoid rejection at all costs.

"Don't be a pussy T" she joked knowing Temi would back down so she pressed the follow button with no hesitation  "See wasn't so hard was it" Veah said sarcastically making Temi roll her eyes in response.

It was 7 am when Temi's alarm went of but she was already up, T was a morning and night person meaning she could go to bed at 3 and happily wake up at 6, the private family and friend opening of "FIEND" was at 3 meaning she had a lot of time to prepare, she made sure she prayed before she picked up her phone, she smiled at her self as she watched the videos on her story from last night and immediately her eyes widened when she saw Zay had followed her back, liked her story and her birthday post. Temi broke out of the thoughts as Neveah stirred next to her.

"Why you smiling so hard, this early in the morning" Temi then showed her her phone hesitantly "He want you, he want you" Veah said is a solluminati voice, Temi laughed in response still in shock

In was now 12:30 and the girls were getting ready, Temi's blonde bundle were now in dramatic curls, the dress code was all white with coloured trainers  so she wore a white short sleeve skims top with white tennis skirt and one of her prized possessions, her low stussy cherry dunks whilst Veah wore a cut wife beater with low waisted cargos and red maison miharas , they two took pictures as they always did before they went out before they had to leave to make their way into central London.

Temi was excited to see her car in the driveway of her house as she looked out the window from the kitchen "Nay you ready" she shouted as her friend raided the fridge for a snack " and can you please grab me a cereal bar out the cupboard" she bellowed as she rummaged around trying to find her keys but they were hung up on the key rack by the door as usual.

"You looking for these T?" Neveah said smartly as Temi stopped rummaging, she grabbed her bag off the counter and snatched the keys out of Veah's hands eyeing her friend who was trying not to laugh.

The two ripped through the streets of London trying to find somewhere to park that wasn't to far from the shop, but it was to late before temi realised it would have been more convenient to take the train into central, she had been to the shop many times but she usually took an Uber and walked up to the store but she was set on driving her car today and now Veah and Temi had to walk through the busy backstreets to get to the shop.

It was 2:30 when Temi and Veah strolled into the shop, Veah was in awe seeing the walls lined with all types of trainers and shoes, Temi didn't want to just have another trainer shop in London, she wanted it to be a balence between luxury and affordable she didn't just want to sell trainers she wanted to sell collectors items, she had trainers, heels, boots, everything she also had clothes from stussy and supreme to Dior and Louis Vuitton, she wanted to make a personal shoppers dream, when she first started personal shopping she would spend the whole day going around all parts of London trying to find different pieces but with "FIEND" her idea was to have  everything was in one place.

Minutes later Dami and Lola walked in hand in hand, the two smiled as they entered, they were proud of their daughter they knew she had wanted this for so long and they were happy they both got to be a part of the journey, Dami actually helped Temi design the store and it came out just as they had imagined.

One of the workers pointed them to the back where Temi's office was, "Temi." Lola called as she knocked on the door.

"Come in" Temi shouted in response, she got up to hug her parents, whilst Veah hopped off of Temi's desk to hug them as well.

"It's perfect Love, we are so proud of you Tee" Dami smiled at his daughter in awe."I just can't believe it, you've done so good T" Lola co-signed as she hugged her daughter again.

"Thank you guys, I love you" Temi beamed, Temi knew she was privileged but she appreciated that her parents allowed her to do this for herself, she worked very hard over the Past 4 years despite the design of the shop, she built her dreams up all by herself.

Shortly after she heard another knock on the door, Veah opened it where the group was faced with David and Kiyari "T this is hard, I'm proud you you know" D admitted as he hugged his little sister.

"Thanks D" she smiled before she turned to kiyari.

"Hey babe, you honestly outdone yourself " Kiyari laughed as she hugged Temi.

"Thanks bae" Temi smiled, she was glad she got to enjoy this moment with all the people she loved, this was a moment she had always dreamed of and it was surreal it was finally here.

"Ok guys, I'm extremely grateful you guys are all here, parents thank you for allowing me to do this for my self I really do love you, Bear thank you for all the advice you have given me over the years I love you to, Ki, my Love, thank you for making my brother happy but also helping me with all my frantic phases over the years, you know I love you and lastly my Nay boo" she joked " although you're only been in my life two years years you are and will always be my life partner, my bestie and most importantly my sister. All in all I love you all with my whole heart and I am very thankful that you are all here to enjoy this moment with me and with that being said let's go back outside"she smiled at her family after her small speech.

Outside Rkay had music blasting around the store as Temi mingled with her family and friends, she had been told an endless amount of times how proud people were of her, she was proud of herself to, she remembered a time in her life where she felt worthless and numb she didn't want to do anything she didn't go to school, she didn't talk to her family she just sat in her room and cried, she wouldn't say she wanted to die but she simply just didn't want to exist but today she could generally she was happy she had come a long way from her  10 year old self, she knew Omari couldn't be here with her today but she knew she had made him proud,and that is what truly mattered to her.

Temi hugged Rakeem as she neared the table ready to give her speech whispering a small thank you in his ear as she grabbed the mic "Hi guys, I just wanted to thank you all for coming out today for the opening of FIEND I want to thank my amazing family" she smiled as she scoped them out in the crowed" I want to thank my team and my employees "she and the crowd clapped"I also want to thank my loyal clients and the people who have supported me from day one and most importantly I want to thank God because without him none of this would be possible" she recited quickly "ok last but not least I have a surprise. Dee can you come up here please" she called for her brother as he made his way up to the front with a confused look on his face" ok so Dee I'm so thankful for all that you've done for me over the years, I know I'm not always the easiest to deal with so thank you for putting up with me, your the best big brother I could ask for and as a token of my appreciation I have a surprise for you" two workers brought out a clothing rack which was lined with clothing from his brand "Divided".

"As of today we will be stocking divided in stores" she explained as David's face dropped in shock, David and Rakeem were both co owners of the brand so when Temi came to Rkay to make this happen he knew his boy would be happy. David leaned down to hug his sister, Divided was an exclusive brand, they only recently had their first pop up so it had never been sold in stores but David was happy that it would be exclusively sold in his sisters store.

"How did you even do this"he smiled, shocked that he didn't notice that some stock was gone from the warehouse.

"Well it was all Rkay" she replied as she leaned into her brothers best friend, they did everything together when it came to the brand , divided was very popular worldwide they dropped once every few months and it sold out in seconds, so now that it would be in FIEND when they dropped was good for business, Temi wanted to give them 100% of the earnings but Rkay refused, they settled on 75/25.

Dee leaned over to dap up Rkay as Temi started to rap up "Alright now that I'm done with the surprises thank you all for coming and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening" the small crowd clapped in response as Temi made her way over to Neveah who reached out to hug a shaking Temi. Temi hated talking to people let alone big crowds so this was very different for her"it's done, you did so good" Veah whispered into Temi's ear.

"Thank you"Temi replied as she pulled away, outside of her family Neveah was the only person Temi felt fully comfortable around, they both knew how to make each other feel better, Veah pushed Temi out of her comfort zone whilst Temi calmed Neveah down, both of Neveah parents died when she was 6, ever since she lived with her mums younger sister, Carter who loved Neveah like she was her own they would do anything for each other. She was at the opening but she had to go and pick up her son from his dads.

The small group roamed the streets of London looking for something to do, it was still early but the group all had work tomorrow.

"At this point it's looking like a Nando's ting"Rkay groaned growing restless.

Temi was currently in deep thought as the group bickered about where to eat, Temi had been getting piercing since she was 15 but now she was 18 she wanted to do something different, she'd been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while she just never got around to it.

"Bear do you think your Tattoo artist would still be available right now?" Temi questioned randomly.

"Umm yeah why?" He asked confused where his little sister was going with her question.

"I want to get one"she said plainly, shocking the group with her random outburst.

"Umm you sure"he questioned skeptically,

"Definitely"Temi replied quickly , she was entering a new season of her life and she wanted to commemorate it, but she also didn't want to forget about the old ones.

"You know what you want?" Neveah questioned as the pair sat in traffic, the group separated ways once David's tattoo artist gave him the green light.

"Yes but it's a surprise" Temi always knew she wanted tattoos but only a few cute and meaningful little miscellaneous ones.

"Niggas turn 18 and all of a sudden they think they're grown" Neveah sassed in response as Temi pulled into the shop.

The parlour was shut but Azriel , Dee's artist was willing to stay open for one of his most loyal clients. Temi made the group promise to stay out front whilst she got the tattoo. Although Temi was a first timer she did very good she winced at first but she got used to the pain quickly, Temi got out the chair and ran eagerly to see her tattoo, she had gotten a small red number 7  with a small heart next to it at the back of her ear, quickly putting her hair down as Azriel called the rest of the group into the room.

"Surprise" she shouted as she held her hair up "7 isn't only the number of perfection but both mum and dads birthdays are on 7th and so is Veah's mine and D's are on the 14th which is double 7, D and Rkay met when you were 7 and Ki and D met for the first time when they were 17 bringing you both into my life and lastly Omari's birthday was on the 7th of the 7th month and he also died in the same month so it only felt right to commemorate my first tattoo to the most important people in my life". Temi beamed. She knew she was rambling at the group but this was the only way she felt she could explain how much they meant to her.

Temi woke up at 7am the next morning, the store opened at 9 but from what the security was telling her is that their was already a line outside the shop, the brand was very popular online Temi expected the store to be the same, she was still going to continue with her personal shopping and styling, so she wouldn't be working at the store permanently but she aimed to still play a core role in the store.

After her regular scolding shower she started on straightening her hair as the music filled her room, now that she was done with school she was alternating between the London house and the Essex house, Neveah and Temi eventually wanted to move in together but they were yet to go house hunting, both of them decided that University was not part of their cards, they were both already doing what they loved and making more than good living from it.

Temi slipped on her work too which  was either a black or white long or short sleeve Tee with "FIEND" printed on the side, besides the top you could wear whatever you wanted as long as you wore trainers.

Upon employment each person got to pick out one shoe they liked and they got to keep it for free, Temi hand picked her staff, once the applications went out they were full very quick so David helped Temi pick out 15 workers not just for the store but to help with the business in general.

She paired the long sleeve white tee with blue denim shorts and Lanvin curb trainers. The house was empty besides her, Neveah left last night as she had clients in the morning.

Temi jumped down the stairs and ran into the kitchen in need of breakfast but she surprised with a bouquet of pink lilies with a card sat up next to them reading Temi. She made a bowl of cereal before she read the note.

" Dear T, we are so proud of you and we will say in a million times because it's true. We know Life hasn't always been easy for you but despite the circumstances you pushed through and created something beautiful, we hope you have the best first day love from Mum and Dad x" Temi smiled at the letter, the pair often did this when their children reached mile stones in their life, Temi loved roses but anyone can buy you roses, not everyone would go out of their way to buy you your favourite flower.

She slipped the letter into her work bag after she took her bowl to the sink, Temi didn't want to take her car today, she opted on taking the train this time, she was glad it was sunny today but she also kind or regretted wearing a long sleeve top, Temi blasted W.A.Y.S by Jhené Aiko out her AirPods as she made her way to the station, the roads were busy but the station was busier as workers made there way into central London. Temi had received a few texts from her family wishing her a good first day,she felt like she was starting school but in a good way.

The line for the shop was growing and it was still an hour till opening, Temi walk in the shop greeting her team, on her way she ordered them all breakfast and picked up a box of donuts, they were all now sitting in the back bickering over the noise of the crowed outside, Temi was standing with Aza a 19 year old girl who was a bit taller than Temi but shared a similar deep brown skin tone, Aza was very funny, this was Temi's third time meeting her and they were hitting it off.

Everyone working at FIEND was between the age of 18 and 23 Temi's goal was to hire young creatives, there weren't many jobs out there like this for this age bracket so everyone was happy to be on board.

It was 5 minutes till opening the shop was in pristine condition, everyone was ready and Temi stood ready behind the till on the main floor, music Danced around the shop as the doors opened, and in came around 150 people, they were currently only letting in a certain amount of people as the queue was extensive, Temi smiled at what she had created, she was glad she got to experience this first hand .

On FIEND's instagram Temi had promised to give 10 random people £50 gift cards with their purchase and 1 person would get a Divided hoodie. The workers had randomly slipped the cards into the shopping bags earlier and the hoodie had been hidden in a rack somewhere upstairs. The place was very busy It was just what Temi had hoped, people had been buying all types of stuff some of the employees went live on the company account earlier and the views were crazy Temi knew this was the start for the store, she knew it would live up to its potential.

                                            .

- Ok so I did it again I don't even realise I write this much until I take it out my notes idk how long this took me to write but I did it over a few weeks maybe a month idk but Yh

So Temi is grown now, she's is doing all the grown girl tings and it's giving success boujee buisness babe I love it.
Anyways this chapter is more so an introduction to grown Temi and in the next one we get Zayvier :)

-TEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 2.9K 28
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨...
609K 26.9K 41
"𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘪𝘵' 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮"
138K 4.2K 36
' 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'
635K 25.4K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"