The Face Of Ballet

By BuckyxxRogers05

Lillian Salvatore is an outstanding prima ballerina. She has been doing ballet since she was just 4 years old... More

Lilly
The auditions
The Cast list
James Barnes
Black Audi
Interference
Making life a living hell
Goodnight doll
George Barnes
Dinner plans
Just a flight away
Please?
Fleurs et pรขtisseries
Peace and quiet
Take a private plane
Fears
Winnifred Barnes
Answer me
Tease
The polaroid
Home
Its been a long long time
Eggs
You're gonna regret that
The greenhouse
Keys to his heart
The darkness
Paint stains
Im a monster
Thunder and lightning
Daises
Lunch dates
Group holidays
There Shared Stubbornness
Fluffy
I'll be a good girl again
Shopping Trips
Bad Dreams & Late Night Swims
Opening night
Tears And Ripped Dresses
The Fall
No More Secrets
Three Weeks Sleeping
Goodbye Lillian
What's scarier
Losing The Battle
He's Gone
Fresh Cakes And Dried Paints
The reason I gave up on you
Sipping frence wine
Two Eternally Beautiful Souls
Downfall From The Heavens
The Thing About Soulmates
Don't Leave Me Again
Get Out Of My Head
You Look Like A Prince
One Day I'll Marry You
Someone Worth Losing
Lady In Red

I Missed Daddy

692 27 16
By BuckyxxRogers05

T/w: sexual themes like
Daddy kinks
Little girl kink
Choking
Spanking (small)

The sound of tongues swirling together and lips meeting filled the air which was already filled with enough tension as it was. Lilly straddling James' waist with her fingers gripping onto the now small hairs on the back of his head, that was still going to take some time to adjust to.

Maybe she did miss the long hair?

"I've made up my mind about your hair" she mumbled against his lips, James responded by laughing against her lips. "Oh yeah, what's that then?" He hummed as his thumb brushed against her cheek.

"It's nice but you need to grow your long hair back right this second" Lilly huffed as she pulled his mouth back to meet hers in a needy kiss filled with tongue and teeth almost colliding.

"As much as I'd love to sit here and talk about my new haircut with you I have a more important question to ask you" James spoke, holding Lilly by the shoulders to examine her features. "Is something wrong?" She muttered as her eyes almost felt the urge at that moment to tear up right in front of James.

"No no nothings wrong sweetheart I just had an idea I wanted to run by you real quick" he reassured as his hands went to hold her face, attempting to soothe her rising nerves. "Oh ok then?" Lilly answered in such an unsure tone that it sounded more like a question than a response.

"Since the summers almost over and it's going to get colder back home in the city, I was wondering if you wanted to spend maybe another month or so of an extended summer with me abroad somewhere?" James asked with such doubt that it almost sounded like a attempted proposal on his half. "Really" she gasped as tears threatened to fall from her eyes FOR REAL THIS TIME.

"Of course I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else if  I'm being honest doll" he beamed at her blushing rosy cheeks in pure awe.

"Where would we go though" she murmured against his bare chest, cuddling up to him with her arm's looped around his neck to pull herself closer to James' body heat.

"I'm not too sure doll, where would you want to go Greece? Maybe somewhere in Italy what about Rome? We could go somewhere really sunny if you would like,possibly Cancun or the Maldives absolutely anywhere you want to go" James ranted as his fingers ran along Lilly's back, listening to her humming at some of his suggestions. "Thank you, James I don't think you understand just how much you've changed my entire life, I don't know what my life looks like from now on without you in it and I don't want to know" she spoke as she looked down at James, she sat propped up straddling his waist.

"Sweetheart you know I wouldn't do that to you not again I promise you, someday you'll see just how much you've changed my life too. Lillian you're my whole entire world and without you in my life I don't know what I'd do" he reassured Lilly, he knew her well enough to see that look she had on her face.

Self doubt.

This was so prominent in Lilly so often too, like that day she first laid eyes on Sharon Carter, he knew just how self conscious she felt standing near the tall thin blonde woman and in the end she died, not just because she made Lilly feel bad but because she crossed a line you don't cross with him.

In her own eyes she never compared to Sharon, how could she that woman was gorgeous.

Tall,

Built like a supermodel,

Blonde and beautiful,

Not to mention the fact she was so obviously confident in herself and the way she carried herself showed that.

But if we could tell Lilly something that we've always known as a fact it's that

It was always you

He will always choose you.

Lilly was his idea of an angel and nothing could ever change that..... Ever

There they were with Lilly positioned on his lap, the only light coming from whatever bit of daylight there was left at this point. "James?" Lilly shivered as she brought her lips closer to his, hoovering over them rather than giving in to what they both desired.

"Lilly?" looking back at each other she knew all too well what that look in his eyes meant and if she was being honest she was more then ready to explore those feelings with James again.

"Fuck it" he whispered under his breath before two pairs of lips smashed together and two tongues swirled around making awfully loud noises when the two parted for air.

James large hands going to the bottom of Lilly's bralet before he practically tore the piece of fabric from her chest leaving her exposed for only his eyes to see. Just as it was meant to be. A lump formed in her throat as fingers stretched over her sides, James' thumbs caressing the skin on the sides of her boobs as he licked his lips at the sight of her hardened nipples thanks to a mix of the cool air and his feather like touches.

"God I've missed these perfect tits baby" he growled as his mouth locked around one of her hardened buds, sucking and swirling his warm tongue around her sensitive skin. Lilly threw her head back at the sensation, the wet warmth his mouth provided was driving her insane as she ground her tingling pussy onto his hardening dick.

James released her tit from his mouth will a wet and dirty sounding pop before kissing the drool covered peak leaving Lilly whining at the lingering kisses he trailed around her chest then climbing up her neck until he was sucking under her ear, hard enough that there was sure to be a dark purple splotch in the morning.

"Please" she groaned as she bounced up and down against his thigh chasing after some sort of relief for her covered pussy.

"Always so desperate for me sweetheart" he laughed as he flipped her onto her back, she lay there just staring up at his concentrated features. Shuddering as his index finger traced over her cloth covered sex before he pulled her small flowing shorts and white lace panties to the side, running his finger through her soaking wet folds before meeting her weeping slit only pushing the tip of his finger in slowly. Lilly's hips bucked up off the bed at the feeling of something sliding against her pulsing walls, trying so hard to pull something inside her to soothe the warm feeling.

"Daddy please I need it" Lilly cried as she held onto him, her fingers barely going around his whole wrist as she pouted up at him with fluttering eyes as he continued to run his finger along her warm cunt.

"Ahhh so she's still here I see, just waiting for me to fuck the shyness out of you. I see little girl you want daddy to fuck your sticky pussy after all this time? Has she missed me drilling into her?" He growled as he pulled the last remaining items off of Lilly's body, throwing them carelessly across the room.

Shedding his own pyjama pants and boxers so he could tease Lilly's dripping hole with the tip of his cock, spreading the drops of pre-cum around her bare pussy before pushing only a small bit in and pulling out again. Almost screaming at all the teasing Lilly wrapped her legs around his waist hoping to pull him close again.

"Daddy stop, please just fuck me I need you in me now please" she sulked as she thrust her hips forward so her pussy was spreading juices all over his cock just praying she could get him to give into her begging.

"How could I say no to my princess when she's being so good for her daddy?" The two moaned in sync as he slowly pushed into her warm cunt, the sound of her wetness squelching as he pulled halfway out before slamming back into her with so much brute force the headboard whacked against the wall.

"God you're soaking wet and so fucking tight I almost forgot how well you take your daddy baby girl" James grunted as he continued to thrust deeply into her weeping hole, hitting that spot inside as her legs stayed firmly wrapped around his body pulling the two incredibly close to one an other.

"I missed your cock daddy" Lilly moaned as she hid her face in the crook of his neck, loving the feeling of his long member sliding in and out of her fluttering pussy. She always loved feeling his hard dick rubbing against her walls that were clenching around him like a vice. Vowing to never let go of him ever again.

"You're such a dirty little slut speaking like that to your daddy, who said you could use bad words like that hmm?" James scolded as he rammed into her even harder than before, the springs in the mattress creaking under all the movement.

"I'm sorry daddy" she huffed out as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, his fingers rubbing circles on her throbbing clit.

The feelings mixing together became too much all too fast, James could tell she was close seeing as she was trying to milk every single drop of cum out of his balls already.

"I can feel you, you're going to cum aren't you little girl? You're going to cum all over daddy's hard cock?" He taunted as he started sucking on her collar bone.

"God yes daddy please, please can I cum I'll be so good please let me cum I'll be you're good girl forever" Lilly whined in pure desperation, completely filled with the need for release she attempted to meet his thrust with her hips but failing each time.

"Go on then baby cum all over daddy's cock, show me how much your little cunt missed me buried inside her, Give in to me come on pretty girl" eyes rolling to the back of his head as Lilly's walls clenched around him, her cum dripping down his length as she moaned like a bitch below him, hips bucking against him.

"Time for a change I think daddy about to blow his load in you already baby" James huffed as he pulled out of her to hold her on her hands and knees, pushing her head down into the mattress so her ass would be in the air.

She wiggled her ass before his eyes, yelping when his hand lay a stinging slap to the exposed skin right before he wedged himself back into his home, between her legs where he rightfully belonged.

"This pussy belongs to me, it's mine and always will be " he growled like a a wild animal experiencing his rut, slamming into her sobbing cunt as he held her hips so he could slam his cock into her faster and harder than before.

"Yours daddy, all yours" Lilly whimpered into the mattress as her fingers twisted in the bed sheets below her naked body.

Grabbing her by the back of the neck James pulled Lilly's body up flushed against his hard chest, fucking up into her as he then wrapped his warm hand all the way around her throat. Squeezing just enough to make her eyes roll back, letting out a sound from the back of her throat Lilly came hard all over James' cock once again.

"I'd punish you for that but I can't hold it in anymore, daddy gonna cum right in this greedy little cunt that's milking me so hard" a few more powerful thrust as the older man's cum painted the ballerinas fluttering walls white, his balls tensing as he emptied out inside her after so long.

"That's it take it all sweetheart, take daddy's cum mmmmm" he moaned as he held Lilly's body up completely before she tries to collapse against him.

"You did so good baby, such a good girl" James soothed as he pulled out of her before laying down on the bed with her head under his muscled arm.

"I'm sleeping daddy" Lilly mumbled as she rubbed her eyes while snuggling into James' side before he placed a loving kiss to her forehead.

"Ok baby, sleep well" be chuckled as he just lay his head against hers.

                     𝓘 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂

                  𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽

Hey ;)

So it's been a while since we've had a chapter like this......

It was definitely a bit weird writing smut after so long but oh well <3

Don't forget to vote and comment x

Follow my TikTok for more @buckyxxrogers05

                               ♥  Love you all  ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 112 9
Welcome to my first marvel fanfic! Very excite to write this and I hope you will enjoy it! Bucky and y/n pov You are brought to the compound by Nick...
84.5K 1.2K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...
164K 5.6K 55
"A gift." One guard says to someone else in the room as he leaves. I groan in pain and scrunch myself into a ball, squeezing my eyes shut. Seconds l...
247K 7.3K 101
Warning BDSM content James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes Jr is doing better than he had been before. However, one day he ran into someone, a young woman...