The Princess and Her Seven Ma...

By amy-lover-of-romance

Ot7 is a fantasy, it is BTS x one female just like OT7 plus y/n. If you have read that book then you have som... More

Author's Note
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 28

2.3K 82 50
By amy-lover-of-romance

Firstly, happy kookie day! Happy birthday Jungkook! We love you!
Secondly, I hope you like the song that I chose for this chapter lol....

****

Everyone has their own story. Everyone knows their own pain. Never allow anyone to judge your path. Because only you know how much strength it took to get up and continue to GO ON!

****
Before I start this chapter I would like to thank all my readers. Thank you for reading this book. Also this chapter is a foursome so if you do not like that then I am sorry. 

****

Chapter 28

Yang POV 

Now that I was full it was time for dessert, I licked my lips as I debated who I should eat first. Taehyung was licking some ketchup from his fingers while Jimin was sacking up the empty plates...I clicked my finger making the plates disappear...helping Jimin. The only one that was eyeing me was Jungkook with a naughty smirk on his face when my eyes caught his...oh boy...guess I am not the only one that wants dessert...

I clicked my fingers and close the curtain, then I jumped into Jungkook's lap and saddled him. He was sitting Indian style so I was sitting right where I wanted the friction. I rotated my hips on his hard on…He had some sauce at the corner of his mouth so I use my tongue to lick it off making him groan as he pulled my body closer to his...after Taehyung ripped the buttons off the shirt I had on it was just hanging on my shoulders I had left it there because I did not want to distract them so much...but feeling Jimin come up behind me make me wonder if the shirt did anything at all. He buried his face into my hair while cupping my breast from behind and pinching my nipples. Now was my time to moan just as I opened my mouth. Jungkook kissed me pulling my tongue into his mouth while Jimin sucked my neck. The double sensation was driving me crazy with want...I wanted naked too. I heard a chuckle from Taehyung letting me know that they all probably heard my thoughts. I clicked my fingers and felt Jungkook naked flesh poking me right where I wanted him but what made me gasped was Jimin naked flesh touching my arse, how would it feel like to have them both at once or have all three of them at once...my mind was racing as my body became more heated...I hear several groans as I flash images in my head of what I wanted knowing that all my mates probably saw that even the ones that was not here at the moment. I hear their groans as well... 

"Are you sure baby?" Asked Jimin in my ears, making me shiver.

I nodded...

"We all want to be with you but if you feel uncomfortable in any way let us know and we will stop," said Jungkook as he held my face in the palm of his hands.

"Yes baby" whispered Taehyung in my other ears...I had goosebumps all over my body feeling them touching me.

"I want all of you" I whispered hoping I sound confident enough. 

After that there was no holding back I teleported us to the bed Jungkook lay under me as I kissed his lips with Taehyung and Jimin on each side I steal kisses from each of them then slowly let Jungkook entered me while I kissed his lips, I felt the bed shif as Jimin moved behind me...I felt a slap to my arse then the rub it to smooth the pain away but all I was feeling is pure pleasure then I felt something cold hit my arse making me groan as Jimin slowly entered me from behind...holy fucking shit that sting like hell but then it turned into pure pleasure as Jungkook pushed up in me and Jimin pulled out the both moved together trying to make me comfortable but I was loving the feeling of being connected to both of them...I did not realize my eyes were close as I moaned when I did open them I saw Taehyung just where I wanted him he was rocked hard I used my hands to cupped him but I wanted to taste him so I leaned over a bit and tasted him he groaned so hard as I pulled him into my mouth...Jungkook and Jimin was going at a slow paste but my body had already adjusted to them...I wanted more....

"Faster..." I begged as they both sped up.

Jungkook pinched my nipples while Jimin hands were rubbing down my back...this was something I never expected that I would experience I was so close to coming I knew they were too as Jungkook and Jimin went faster...I sucked on Taehyung harder he held my hair in a fist and pushed up telling me he was about to come...we all exploded at the same time I moaned and try to swallow but the sensation was too much. We were all breathing so hard like we had just run a marathon. I used the back of my hand to wipe my lips then collapse on Jungkook.

"Are you ok baby, did we hurt you?" Came their voices, they all spoke the same words so fast and in panic making me giggled.

"Never been better" I said as Jimin pulled out slowly from me I lifted up to assure them that I was great.

"When can we do that again?" I asked, making them laugh now.

"Maybe when we are there", I heard Jin and Namjoon voice in my head. 

"That was so damn hot", I heard Hoseok say.

"Could not agree more," says Yoongi.

Someone pressed the bell telling us that it was time to go meet Jimin's sister. 

"We will finish this later" says Jungkook as he flipped me over so I was under him. He was still within me. 

"Now you're going to make me want you all over again" I said with a smirk then teleported into the shower as I heard a groan and him teleporting into the shower with me bracing me into the wall. 

"Do not be a tease baby" he said as he lifted me up and entered me very hard making a scream leave my mouth. It was hard and fast but it was worth every moment the others came just kissing me and showering although you could tell they wanted more but the time was limited. 

"No pouting like babies you can all have me later" rubbing their cheeks and kissing their lips before we left the room when we did all of their playfulness disappeared it is like they were someone else. 

When we entered the room Jimin's adopted sister was sitting. She slowly got up but then a growl left my lips without me even realizing it, making her plant her ass back on the chair.

His mother came to greet us. She was a beautiful woman. Now I know where my mate got his looks from. She kissed both of my cheeks, then held my hands and led me to sit next to her. 

"We did not get to talk much yesterday Yang, with the situation and everything hope you did not feel any way" she said as she rubbed my hands it was a bit weird since the only other female that showed me affection was Jessi all the others consider me a treat when we meet and somehow show their dislikes. But Jimin's mother was so sweet it was hard not to smile and talk with her. We chatted for a while getting to know each other while the guys sat and looked on.

Jimin however seems pleased with himself because he keeps giving me pleasant smiles. 

Jungkook looked spaced out but then I realised that he must be talking to someone through their link. Wonder if everything is ok...

"You seem distracted dear, are you ok?" Asked Jimin's mother. I turned to look at her just as Taehyung gave me an assuring nod.

"Yes it's just I am worried for our people, I just want them all to be safe" I answered truthfully.

"And that will be, how about we talk to my daughter now?" She asked and I nodded. She had left the room to go get something but she came back and sat next to Jimin's mother, you can clearly see the affection that they shared. It was like they were a real mother and daughter.

"Are you related" jumped out my mouth before I could stop it I bit my lips before I could say anything else, I could smell the blood relationship but could not figure it out, she has something similar that Jimin and his mother but yet different because now looking at it when I first saw the hybrid looking like her I knew she was not related to them but now I can tell that she is which calm me down a bit.

"We are, she is my sister's daughter but her mom along with her dad died long ago" says Jimin's mother with a smile. Well guess that is why they are so close.

"Where are my manners? I never even introduced you two" says Jimin's mother. I learnt that her name was So-i. She smiled at me then but I could see that she was a bit scared of me. 

"You do not have to be afraid of me, I would never hurt my family...up until now I have never attacked anyone unless they attacked first" I told her and laughed a little just to make her a little comfortable.

"Sweety I know it must be hard but can you tell us what happened?" Asked Jimin mother up until now the guys were just looking at each other, just saying a few words to each other but their eyes hardly left me. 

"Uh ummm, well I went for a swim like I always do but when I was coming back I saw a fog, I thought it was strange since it has been a while since we saw those underwater so I went to check it out, but as I got closer I started feeling sleepy when I woke up, I was tied up I tired using magic but could lose myself nor could I get out the room, I tried making sounds but noticed that whatever the used must have prevented the sounds from going out I was starting to panic when you guys found me" she finish as a single tear fell from her eyes.

"So you did not see anyone?" Asked Jimin.

"No just the fog, it was gray but also black I have never seen an underwater fog like that before," she said as she looked at him. 

"Well if you remember anything else just let us know ok?" Says Taehyung.

"Yes...of course but I thought those things could not come underwater," she said.

"Well they manage somehow that shows that they are getting stronger" says Jungkook.

"We need to put an end to this soon" I said as my eyes flashed.

"Relax sweetheart we will" says Jimin. I wish we could stop this soon so that our people will be safe and my mates will be safe. 

"Hey" says Jungkook as he was kneel in front of while the others stand. 

"I am sorry, it is just...I am worried...I do not want any harm to come to anyone especially my family" I whispered looking down at my entangled hands. 

"We will be ok love, we have already started mastering our new powers, those hybrids will be wiped out soon and then our people will be safe" says Jungkook reassuring me.

"We will take her back to the room mom, I will be down later to talk to father" says Jimin and Taehyung picked me up like I am a doll and started walking. 

"You know I could walk right?" I said with a giggle as I waved Jimin mom goodbye. She looked pleased.

"And where is the fun in that my dear mate" he whispered in my ears but one thing with supernatural is that we have extremely good hearing. So I am sure everyone including Jimin mom heard I am just thankful it was not something that I had to blush about later when I saw her.

***** 

Thank you for waiting on the chapter. I hope it was worth the wait...!  also if you notice any errors point them out this chapter was not edited...

Word count...2126

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
11.1K 375 10
another polyamory story as you guys have requested. read to find out. as always; ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING IM GIVING. ⚠️...
1K 28 10
You're dating with ot7. One night with them after you long time no saw each other! πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
64 3 4
You know the drill. Couldn't find a lot of these perfect men so I'm making my own. Now there will be a lot of random updates and whatnot but all of m...