Shades of Styles

By Hazzaslittle28

"Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming Louis' temple who o... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

15

1.2K 59 11
By Hazzaslittle28

Harry:

"Alpha." The small omega in my arms whimper throwing his head back as I mouthed his collarbones, I could feel his hardness through his graduation coat and the slick through his pants. I bit down on his beautiful protruding beauty bone, "Baby ,you gotta stop acting out. Tone your voice down, sweet omega." I mumbled thinking about how we were in some corner of Louis' college.

"Then stop kissing my neck." The spitfire in my arms whimpers making me smile as I nuzzle his skin inhaling the soft scent, I'm pretty sure the neutralisers he have on are extremely strong considering if he did had the weak ones the place would be stinking. I growl hating the very fact of some random person sniffing my omega.

"We are suppose to click photos, alpha." Begrudgingly I removed my face from the enticing neck, "I know, everyone must be searching for us. But, I want you to know how proud I am." An even darker blush settles on top of his high cheekbones, "Of me?"

"Who else, my lovely omega." Louis grins and leans to kiss me, "I signed it." He whispers against my lips and my heart stops, "You did?"

"Mhmm." I smile widely before peppering his face with kisses. His giggles rang around us before we eventually had to pull away because of his phone ringing.

"Dad!" Louis grins running in the arms of his father. The elderly man hugging his son, "Mr.Styles! A picture please." A reporter comes up. I nod and stood giving him a pose,

"Harry." I turn to find Louis staring at me with daze blues, "Dad this is Harry, Haz, this is Mark, my father." I smile and shook hands with the beta man, "Nice to meet you sir. Your son's perfect and I can see you taught him well." Mark grins.

"Ah he's always been perfect. Thank you though, Harry. I enjoyed your speech on the stage, didn't know you'd be my Louis' boyfriend." I didn't bother correcting him because it wasn't like I was about to say him the truth, so I smiled already grabbing the thin waist of my omega pulling him to my side.

"I guess I got lucky." I murmur nosing the soft fringe, "Stop now." Louis mumbles through his blush, "Excuse us for a moment, sir. Look forward." I excuse and Just as we both do look ahead someone takes a click. "Haz, I'll be over there with my friends and dad, of course—"

"You're coming home with me, darling omega. I gotta celebrate my baby's graduation." He smiles and nods accepting the kiss I give him. When he's walking away with his dad I realise this is the first time I've be seen doing PDA with someone.

*****

I eyed Louis who was sitting across me looking pretty as ever with a small glass in his hand. I poured the exotic champagne that Paul brought for us, "To celebrate your graduation amongst other things." I look up to see his blue eyes rolling back as he clicks his tongue,

I smiled and raised my thumb rubbing his bottom lip which I'd love to bite and suck, "Roll your eyes at me again and You'd end up on my knees." His eyes widen, "Oh."

"So it begins." He daintily took a sip from his champagne when the buzzer rang. "Mhm come on I want to show you something."

"What is it?" I grin and grab his hand in mines walking us out, once out of the porch I climbed down the stairs and took the keys from Paul's hand, glancing at Louis who hummed, "That's cute." I smile knowing very well that he'd love this car.

"But not your style though." I smile, "It's not." I took a step forward until I was standing near him, handing him the keys. "Happy graduation, Louis." Realisation hit him and he gaped, "Oh my god." He whispers,

"Harry...that's a car!" I grin at his words,

"You don't miss much do you, baby?" he sputters, "Thank you, but I can't!"

"Don't you like this though?"

"Of course I do! It's beautiful, but I already have a car." And then he's looking around finding his cute little car which is not here anymore,

"I told Paul to fetch a decent price." I shrug and he frowns, "Oh my god Harry this is way too much." His words follow a roll of his eyes,

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I seriously questioned, He blinked, his mouth opening but no words came out, sighing I walked up to him before holding his wrist and walking us inside.

He was smiling when I sat down on the couch pulling him with me. Gasping out an Oh the moment I tipped him across my knees. His torso half on my left thigh and the other half on the couch his arse right under my hands, the position was so tempting.

His little dress riding up to show the line of his Lacy panties. "Why am I doing this, Louis?" I asked adjusting him a bit better,

"Because I rolled my eyes." I hummed rubbing the Lacy knickers,

"And is that polite?" A giggle left him which made me itch with the need to tame him, "No." I frowned,

"Excuse me?"

"No, alpha." I hummed, raising his dress until I'm faced with pink panties and a beautiful peachy bum. I lowered down the panties smiling to myself when I see the wetness glistening, with slow teasing movements I fondle his bum, it's so soft and round fuck.

I pulled my hand back and then smacked his arse, the sound echoing his living room, Louis gasps loud and clear but my eyes were fixed on the red imprint taking over the other wise fair skin of his round arse which jiggled, fucking jiggled!

I held back my groan of pleasure but I'm pretty sure Louis could hear my heavy intake of breathes, I pulled back and then slap his arse again rubbing the red skin with soft hands, "Welcome to my world, Miss Tomlinson." I mumble after three more slaps.

Louis whimpers resting his face on the couch as he takes the spanks, I knew he was enjoying the pain seeing how slick was running across his thighs smearing down my pants, I fondle his smooth bum before giving it a harsher smack, "You want more, baby?"

"I'm s-sorry, alpha." I smile and adjusted his pliant body until he was straddling me, tears covered his face and I held it in my hands wiping them before covering his lips with mine.

"How many did you have, baby boy?" I asks testing him, "Six, alpha."

As a reward I fondled his bruise arse making him wince and whine before wiggling my fingers to his wetness, "Aren't you such a good omega. So good." I praise noticing the way he preened under it before I was kissing him again.

I pushed my fingers inside his tightness adding another one as I stroked his insides making him tremble in my arms, My mouth was on his neck claiming what's mine as I licked his bond mark, my own throbbing with the need to have this omega's teeth, my alpha growls with feral desire when Louis as if sensing my throbbing leans to give my bond mark a tentative lick.

"Alpha!" he shrieks making me realise that I had put almost four of my fingers in his gaping hole, "Sorry sweetheart." I hoarse out sounding anything but sorry, Louis shakes his head his hips moving on their own accord almost impatiently,

"Fas-Faster." He gasps, sweat trickling down his nape in the most tantalising way, I lean to lick the salty perspiration off him, I straightened all my four fingers inside him filling him up, when my pointer finger rubbed the sweetest part of him, my omega jolted upright, his blue eyes narrowing up as I continue to rub his prostate.

"Ha-Hazza, alpha...I'm-I'm Gonna—"

"Not yet."

"I-I can't control it, Haz." I softly kiss his lips. "Yes you can. You're my good boy aren't you, sweet omega. You'll do as I say." He nodded, my fingers were now slowly moving inside him, just a thumb and I would be fisting his tiny little hole, Louis was mewling, his tiny sounds driving my alpha to edge I nuzzled my face in his breast nosing the Lacy line of his bra.

Louis was trembling each time my fingers brushed his prostate, his hips moving for relief, I smiled In his chest before bringing my lips to his bond mark, "Now." I ordered and pressed the tips of my fingers against the small gland in him, Louis shuddered and came with a moan.

"There you go, such a sweet and nice omega." I coax when he was still shuddering and shivering from his orgasm.

"A-Alpha, please give me your knot." He whispers raising his head to look me in the eye, I pop one right there, I needed to leave for a conference meeting but how can I leave my omega who's looking at me with those hypnotising blues?

"I have a meeting to attend." I say noticing the way his face falls, "But, since it's your day today, I'm going to comply to every wish of yours." The smile on his face is worth more than thousands conferences, I cup his jaw and pulled him for a kiss.

My hands tangled in his long hair gripping them harshly as I lick inside his sweet mouth, stroking his tongue with mines before I grabbed his waist and pulled him up a bit hurriedly removing my throbbing length from my pants. Louis was peppering my mouth with soft kisses. Whining for more when I finally got my length out,

We both groaned when the tip of my cock tugged on his rim, spreading his cheeks I entered inside dropping my forehead to his neck, the feeling of his tight wetness was all encompassing and messing with my head,

Louis moves his hips in small circles making me grip his hips. "Still omega." I growled making him whimper, spreading his arse cheeks I moved him up and down my cock. I trailed kisses from his collarbone to his jaw before eventually finding his luscious mouth.

"Alpha alpha alpha." He chanted, my hands squeezed his arse before raising his dress up until he was bouncing naked on my cock. My mouth immediately latched onto his nipple. I grabbed his bouncing tits giving them a squeeze and stood up pinning Louis' back to a wall,

Both of my arms went under his knees folding him in half before I saw my cock appearing and disappear from his swollen rim, I groan and look at Louis who's head was against the wall mouth open as he moaned, his eyes were shut.

I grabbed his jaw and pursed his lips before spitting inside him, Louis moaned and came sputtering thick white robes between us, my eyes went to the table and I walked us there before dropping Louis on his feet and turning him over, I bend him, teasing the tip of my cock over his gaping wet hole. Slick oozed out of him and I wanted to put my mouth there,

"Omega, are you with me?" I asks noticing how only tiny uhs left Louis' pliant mouth, "Alpha. Want your knot." The boy mumbles turning to look at me, one look at his debauched face and I'm entering inside his hole. I thrusted hard and fast rattling Louis and the table we were fucking at, my eyes rolled back when I saw how good Louis took me.

My hands went forward where I grab hold of Louis' bobbing prick, the omega under me jerking, "Shhh give me one more okay before I knot you, darling boy." Louis whines. "I'm- I'm tired. Just want your knot." I groan and lap his neck scenting him thoroughly, "Gonna give you my knot, baby. But I need you to come once again. Can do that for me, yeah baby boy?" My palm circles around the back of dainty neck squeezing him into submission,

With my hand still around his neck I started pumping his cock while fucking him with a fast pace, when my thumb rubbed his oozing tip he came with a weak moan, the motion making his hole even tighter, I groan and my knot popped locking the both of us. I slumped down against his olive sweaty back. I kissed it until my face was snuggled in his neck.

"You are on pills yeah?" I mumble, my alpha howling because of the purpose of breeding this pliant little thing that I'm currently inside. "Too late to ask that innit, alpha?" I chuckle at his use of a British word.

"Yeah I guess so." When I got my breathe back, I straightened up, fastening my hands around his slim torso and pulling him to my chest, I leaned down and gathered him in my arms.

"Harry—"

"Shh it's okay. It's fine you're safe." The omega sobbed,

"But—"

"Baby I'm not letting you fall, or removing my knot. Promise. Just want to make you comfortable, little love." I cooed walking us as slowly as I could towards Louis' bedroom,

"Alpha. Alpha." He says helplessly and when I kiss his shoulder he rolls his head back, "Right here, Petal." Louis moves his head so that he could kiss me.

I shouldn't have knotted him on the table, knotting was the stage for an omega where they become protective, insecure and sometimes when they are in heat feral, because it's engraved in them that knotting means breeding which is technically true. Moving them too much sometimes without enough reassurance causes an omega drop.

Louis was still mumbling the words aloha under his breathe when we reached his bedroom. I gently sat down the handful of omega in my arms kissing his shoulders and neck, I licked his bond mark scenting him as much as I can.

A dainty hand come over to my face stroking the skin , "Alpha?"

"Right here, Sweetheart." Louis purred making me freeze, This was the first time I've heard an omega purring, Louis felt safe with me, he felt like I'd protect him from everything.

I smiled and nuzzled in his shoulder, "My sweet beautiful omega."

*sneakily enters and drops in a chapter after almost two weeks of no update.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30K 21
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex Masturbation Sexual activities Profanity A/B/O Dynamics Smut Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, re...
11.4K 382 29
"Why are you so nice to me?" Zayn asks liam with his head down. Liam smiles softly at this omega he is so in love with. He lifts zayn's chin up to me...
9.9K 1.1K 11
Maybe finding a true mate isn't always love at first sight. ***** An omega thief gets thrown out of his clan of...
260K 17.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...