Ho Hey - Eddie Munson

By adira_argent

In which Adira Harrington, younger sister of Steve Harrington and the Queen of Hawkins High falls unexpectedl... More

Awkward car ride
Pep Rally
Hellfire Club
Lunch
Lucas and his balls in laundry baskets game
You're being sarcastic?
Bang for your buck
Queen of Hawkins
Dungeons and dragons
Dungeons and Dragons pt.2
Jacket
Car Ride with Chrissy
Nightmares
Pills
Dead girl walking
Maniac
Scoops troop reunited
Looking for Eddie
Cops
Happy Birthday
Reefer Rick's House
Boat house
Harrington siblings
The Vecna Curse
Delivery Service
Brainstorming phase
Nancy Wheeler
Perfect big brother
I'll take care of her
Library
Best friends
Victor Creel
Onto something
Grandfather clock
Files
The Weekly Watcher
Straightforward my ass
Envelopes
Lawyer
Fool
Boys don't cry
God does it hurt.
Max's mind pt.1
Max's Mind pt.2
Max's Mind pt.3
Explanation
Ho Hey
The Morning After
The Harrington Household
The Creel Household
Why did you sigh?
Black Widow
Family Meeting
1 million!
Trouble
The Argument
Adira?
Death on lovers lake
Hostage
Bada Boom
Return to Lovers Lake
Diver Down
Watergate
Into the woods
Skull Stuck
Hive Mind
Ozzy move
Friends on the other side
Right on the Money
Stitches
Eddie's Caravan
Into the Unknown
Henry Creel
The Truth
Cooped Up
Have to go back
Armed and Protected
The War Zone
Terrible Idea
Round Round the Bend
Gotta Go
Vecna/Henry/One
Return to the Creel Household
Most Metal Concert
So much more than that
What have you done?
This isn't goodbye
Finally over
Hawkins High Again?
Cupcake
Innocent
Completely Comfortable
The funeral
The final goodbye

Back in Hawkins... kinda

5.7K 176 41
By adira_argent

The teenagers that were stuck in the upside-down waited silently as they heard the younger teens move things around in Eddie's trailer as they set up the area so that it was ready for them to get back. The soft thumping of moving furniture and small bickering amongst them seemed to echo down through the gate and around the walls of the trailer in the upside down.

Nancy, Steve, Robin, Adira and Eddie all had blank looks on their faces as they waited, but they were all clearly on edge, their eyes constantly looking around them as they waited for a sudden attack, wanting nothing more than to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. Adira shuffled even closer to Eddie, her side was now pressed against him and she was fully leaning on him for support, a throbbing pain shooting around her entire body from all the wounds.

She just wanted this nightmare to end. Right now, she could only imagine the nights where her Steve and Robin would hang out in the Harrington lounge room, surrounded by lollies, chips, soda and cheap all as they watched whatever movie Adira and Robin had picked out. Adira and Robin clearly had the best taste in movies, so every Friday afternoon, the two of them would stay back at the movie store where Robin and Steve worked and would find a movie together for the three of them to watch while Steve would drive to the corner store and get that snacks.

Adira then began to think about a nice warm bath where she could use her expensive soaps and creams to make her body smell amazing and her skin feel hydrated and smooth before she would lay down in her large, comfortable bed, staring at the ceiling for hours as she thought about anything and everything before finally drifting off to sleep.

Or maybe she and Eddie could be on a date right now, they could be at the movies or the drive-ins, or maybe they would be on top of a building or hill somewhere, staring up at the night sky and admiring the stars as Adira pointed out all the constellations... or god know what, maybe Eddie had some other cool date that he would take her on.

But no... instead here they were, trapped in a shitty version of Hawkins "I love you guys but I would kill to get back home right now and clean myself up before having a fat ass nap, so if you could move it along a little quicker please," Adira called out to them in a tired voice as they waited for them. Adira didn't want to be in the upside down for much longer. She could feel her lungs closing up from all the toxic air that she was breathing in and she knew for a fact that she looked like shit right now, "oh, and not to mention the fact that we are trapped over here with some ugly ass boogy man running around with no clothes on..."

Max and Lucas dropped Eddie's mattress down on the ground of his trailer in their normal dimension, before wiping their hands on their clothes, disgusted looks on their faces as they glared down at the mattress they had just dragged across the trailer. The teens stared up at it, all of them grimacing as they noticed the stains all over the mattress. "Those stains are uh..." Eddie muttered out, his cheeks going slightly red in embarrassment as he stared up at them. The three girls turned their heads to look at him, waiting to hear whatever lame excuse he was going to come up with, "I don't know what those stains are..."

"Jesus Ed, is it fucking puke or bong water?" Adira groaned out, her face scrunching up in disgust as she looked up at it, she hoped that it wasn't pee. The three girls looked absolutely disgusted as they looked up at it. Eddie clearly didn't know how to reply to that as he stayed quiet, not wanting to disgust the girls even more, when the truth was, it was a mix of both... among other things.

Erica tied the last knot of sheets together before she passed the make-shift rope over to Dustin who then walked over to the spot under the gate, standing next to the mattress with the bunch of sheets that had been tied together to make a long rope.

"I'm not quite sure how these physics are going to work..." Dustin muttered out as he twisted the make-shift rope in his hands and peered up at the teenagers in the upside down as he tried to figure out how they were going to get the rope over to them so that they could climb through the gate and back into the real Hawkins.

Dustin walked up onto the mattress, bunching the rope up in his hands a few times, "but uh..." he then chucked the rope up as hard as he could, hoping that his plan would work, "here goes nothing," he groaned out, half of the rope shooting into the upside down and the other half hung down in front of Dustin, Max, Lucas and Erica.

"Oh thank fuck," Adira muttered out as she stepped forwards and grabbed the rope in her hands, tugging it a few times to test out its strength, a thankful grin on her face.

Dustin tugged on the rope a few times, "and if my theory is correct," he let go of the rope and it just sat there, not moving or falling down on either side. An excited sigh fell from his lips as they all looked at the rope in front of them, "Huh. Abracadabra," Dustin chanted, clearly proud of himself as a smirk made its way onto his face

"Alright, just pull on it again to see if it holds!" Dustin called out. Adira nodded her head, tugging on the rope a few more times to make sure that it wouldn't fall down as soon as they started to climb it. As she tugged on the rope, it didn't even budge a millimetre, all of the teens thanked god in their heads, they were finally getting the hell out of there.

"This is the most craziest shit that I have ever seen in my entire life," Erica exclaimed as she stared up at Adira in amazement. Even after the whole Russian spy's incident that had happened months ago, Erica still hadn't been able to fully wrap her head around all of the insane shit that was happening in Hawkins, and this just seemed to top it off, "and I have seen some crazy shit."

"Alright, who is going to go first?" Adira asked as she looked around at the others, they all told her that she was the one that needed to go first, she was the most injured one and once she was back, all of them would feel a lot better about the whole situation. Adira let out a small sigh before tugging on the rope once more, "welp, I guess that I'm the guinea pig," she muttered out before she began to climb the rope.

"Be careful sweetheart," Eddie quickly muttered to her as he shifted on his feet in worry, glancing up at the girl who grimaced in pain every time that she moved.

Eddie walked over and grabbed her by the hips, helping her up the rope. She hissed slightly in pain as her skin moved and tensed as she climbed the rope, but once she got to the roof of the caravan, it was like she was stuck in time for a few short moments before she fell straight down onto the mattress below them, "oh shit, oh holy fucking shit on a god damned stick," Adira muttered out before sitting up on the mattress and looking around, "thank god," she groaned and then Lucas and Max grabbed ahold of her hand, helping her off the mattress.

Robin grabbed onto the rope next and pulled herself up, a few tired grunts falling from her lips as she pulled her body up the rope before falling down onto the mattress with a loud huff, sitting up and looking around the bright caravan with a thankful smile, "oh thank god.... that was fun," she choked out, grabbing a hold of Adira's hand as she helped her off the mattress.

Eddie went next, landing on the mattress at their feet with a small chuckle, sitting up with a surprised look on his face, "that... was fun," he agreed with Robin's words before he grabbed a hold of Dustin's hand, a wide grin tugging on his face, "oh shit," he panted happily before walked over to Adira and throwing his arms around the girl, grateful that they had got back safely. 

"Well thank god all of this shit is over," Adira muttered out, throwing her arms around Eddie happily, burying her face into his shoulder as she finally let her body relax. He held her up, one of his arms wrapping around her waist while his free hand went up to her head where he began to rub his fingers through her tangled hair happily.

"Nance?" they heard Steve's concerned voice and all the hope and happiness was quickly drained away from them yet again. Adira pushed herself away from Eddie and quickly walked over to the mattress, looking up to see what was going on and why Steve and Nancy hadn't come through the gate yet, "Nancy? Hey! Hey!" Steve began to yell as he gripped onto Nancy's shoulders and began to shake her violently, trying to get her to wake up

"Stay with me! Hey, Hey! Wake up! Nancy wake up!" Steve began to yell. All of the other teens were now standing on the mattress above Steve and Nancy watching them with worry in their eyes

"Vecna," Max and Adira muttered out as they looked up at them

"Adira! Adira you gotta help her!" Steve yelled out to his sister as he looked up at her, a desperate look on his young face as he begged his sister to try and save the girl that he loved

"She can't Steve!" Robin called back, her eyes switching between Nancy and Adira in worry. Sure, Robin cared about Nancy, but she cared about Adira a hell of a lot more, and Adira was already on the brink of death, the last thing that she should be doing right now is going straight to Vecna... it was evident that she could get hurt if she went into Nancy's mind to help her

"Shit," Adira quickly muttered out before stepping backwards and sitting down, closing her eyes as she crossed her legs. Robin and Eddie ran over to her, shaking her shoulder clearly not agreeing with the plan

"Hell no, you're not doing this," Eddie demanded her, shaking her shoulder with his calloused hand, "You'll die Adira, it's probably a trap because he knows that you will try and save her," Eddie pleaded with her, not wanting her life to be in any more risk

"Eddie is right Adira, I know you want to save Nancy, but she's strong enough to do this herself, you can't go in her mind, you're not strong enough at the moment... you are literally bleeding out as we speak!" Robin reminded her but Adira just ignored them and tried to concentrate enough so that she could get into Nancy's mind... but she couldn't, not only was the noise around her too distracting, but she was too weak.

Her nose began to bleed as she tried to concentrate more, she was desperate to save Nancy, but it wasn't working.

She was weak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
677K 16.3K 40
"I'm not giving up. I will never give up. I won't stop fighting until we find a way out of here. And we will find a way out. I'm doing this becau...
391K 9.4K 75
[BOOK 1] ❝She grew up in an Indiana town, had a good looking momma who never was around, but she grew up tall and she grew up right with them Indiana...
379K 23.8K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...