Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

By Dl_Shadz

❝ I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... More

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.1]
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Secret's Out but Key...
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
[ NOTICE ]

Best Birthday Gift

95 13 0
By Dl_Shadz

SONICA'S POV

"Now it's time for the presents!!" said Sticks, we chuckled and walked towards them.

This was really the best birthday ever...

"Here. First open my gift!!" said Amy.

I chuckled softly as I saw how excited she was.

"Wait, Sonica.. who gave that bracelet to you?" asked Sonic.

"A friend of mine." I smiled

"But who-" Amy cut him off and said, "It's time to open the gifts!"

I chuckled and nodded. Then Amy handed me a gift.

"Open it!" She sounded excited.

"Wait wait, first open my gift!" said Sticks, Eggman and Tails in unison.

"Let's just keep the gifts here and she will open them one by one." said Silver while taking Amy's gift from me and placing it on the table infront of the couch.

Everyone nodded and kept their gifts on the table. I really...can't believe that they brought gifts for me...

I sat down on the couch. Shadow and Silver sat next to me. Eveyone else also took a seat but Sonic...was standing away... Did I say something off putting?

"Sonic..why are you standing there? Come here, please." I said in a soft voice.

He bit his lip nervously. Now I realized why he was acting like this.

"Sonic, you don't need to give any gift. Please come here." I said but he shook his head.

"I-I do have a gift. But I-I will give it at the end.." he muttered.

I held back a smile. To be honest, he's all I want, I don't want any other gifts... I lov-

"Just open the gifts now, please!" said Amy.

I nodded and picked up a small black box.

"Oo, that's my gift." said Eggman with a grin.

I smiled and quickly unwrapped the box. Everyone else watched me curiously. I opened the box and saw a hi-tech communicator!

"Whoa.. It's so cool..." I whispered while looking at it.

I had almost forgotten about my broken communicator. I felt too...bored to repair it.

"It's a hi-tech communicator, way better than Tails's." Eggman said.

"Hey!" Tails clenched his fists.

"Is this communicator another evil trap of yours?!" Sticks asked.

"What?! No! It's her birthday! And it's a gift! Stop doubting me!" Eggman crossed his arms and looked away.

I chuckled and put the communicator on my wrist. "Thankyou, Dr. Eggman." I said with a smile.

"Password setup." a voice came from the communicator which surprised me.

"I will do it later. Thankyou again, Dr. Eggman." I smirked and did a few set ups on my communicator.

"You're welcome, blu- I mean, Sonica." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I chuckled again, then we started to open other gifts. I opened Stick's gift. It was very long and wide... And when I opened it, I saw a bow and arrow! Eveyone except me and Sticks were surprised.

"Whoa!" I said as I stood up from the couch.

"Really, Sticks? Bow and arrow?" Amy looked at Sticks.

"What's wrong with bow and arrow? It's for her safety! Anyways, Sonica likes it!" Sticks crossed her arms and looked away.

I chuckled, "I do like it, Sticks. Thankyou." Then, I looked at Knuckles and said, "Knuckles, could you.."

He nodded and quickly brought a target disk and pasted it on the wall.

"But, Sonica..it's dangerous. It may hurt you." said Sonic.

"Oh, don't worry about me." I said while closing my left eye and aiming the arrow at target.

Then, Sonia looked at me. "Do you even know how to aim and shoot? I don't think s-"

Then I shot the arrow right through center of the target and even made a hole on the wall and everyone was surprised.

"Oh boy..." I whispered as even I was surprised.

Then Sonic grabbed the bow and arrow from me and said, "Enough for now. I don't want you to be hurt!"
He sounded a bit...angry.

I crossed my arms and looked away, "Fine."

Tails chuckled.

"Now, open my gift please." said Amy.

I nodded and quickly picked up a pink box, "This one?"

Amy nodded quickly.

I felt something soft inside the box.

"Open it!" Amy grinned.

I felt her grin kinda..suspicious. Then I opened the box and...I saw Sonic's plush... I bit my bottom lip as I blushed. Everyone except Sonic chuckled. I looked at Amy, my cheeks were slight red. She did this on purpose!!

I looked at Sonic who was smirking at me. Oh god!! I put my hand on my face as I was blushing even more. Then, I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Okay okay, enough. It's not a big deal. Thankyou, Amy." I said and kept the plush on my lap.

Shadow took the plush from me and chuckled.

I looked away, "Now let me open my gifts!"

Everyone chuckled before nodding their heads.

Then, a big red box caught my attention. I had a soft smile on my face as I looked at the clumsy wrapping of the gift.

"Did Knuckles give this gift?" asked Sticks.

"Yess!!" Knuckles raised his hand with a smile.

I chuckled as he looked really innocent. I quickly unwrapped the box and my mouth went wide open. It was a tower of chocolates! That's why the box looked so big!!

I looked at Knuckles, "Knuckles! I love this gift!" I quickly gave everyone a chocolate from the tower.

"I am glad you like it!" Knuckles said while munching on his chocolate.

"Now, open my gift please." said Tails.

I nodded with a smile and picked up a small orange box from the table. "This one, right?"

Tails nodded.

I smiled and unwrapped the gift. And when I opened it, I saw a..remote with buttons on it.

"A remote?" said Manic, Shadow, Amy, Sonia and Sticks in unison.

"Have you teamed up with Eggman?!' shouted Sticks.

"What?! No!" Eggman and Tails said together.

"It's a remote, guys. Stop over thinking. And Sonica, please press the blue button at the middle." Tails pointed at the button on the remote.

I nodded and quickly pressed the button. Just then, something came flying towards me. It was a hi-tect hoverboard!!

"Whoa!!" Everyone said except Tails.

"A hoverboard?!" said Sonic in surprise.

"Not just any hoverboard, it's a newly advanced hi-tect hoverboard. It has many features. It can project a hologram, play music and many more featured. It can also word on voice command for calling it, activating it or turning if off." said Tails. "I hope you like it, Sonica. And it will be a bit difficult to balance but-"

Tails kept talking but I already got on the hoverboard and "Whoa!!" It flew in full speed.

"This thing is so cool!" I cheered while surfing in the air.

"Wait! Sonica! Get back down here! B-be careful!" shouted Sonic in worry.

"Don't worry. I will bee okay!' i chuckled and went outside.

"Sonica, wait!" Sonic ran after me but I was in the air and he was on the ground.

I chuckled and kept surfing in the air but then I felt a hand grabbing me from behind. It was Shadow. He lifted me up and the hoverboard stopped. Maybe the hoverboard is really advanced or sensitive or whatever it is called.

"Shadow, let me go." I tried to get away from his grip.

"No, you moron- I mean, if I let you go then you will fall down. Stop moving, please." Shadow said while trying to stop me from moving.

Sonic chuckled.

I growled at Sonic as he chuckled. And because I was moving too much, Shadow's grip loosened.

"W-Whoa!!" I started to fall on the ground but I felt someone's arms around me.

And yes. It was Sonic.

"I had told you to be careful." He said in a soft voice and landed me down.

I looked at him and quickly picked the hoverboard from the ground.

"No no no, no more ride for you." Sonic snatched the hoverboard from me.

I growled. Shadow chuckled. Then, I felt someone pulling my ear.

I was about to bite that person's hand but I did not do so because the person who pulled my ear was none other Sonic's mom..

"You should be more careful, sweetie. What if you had hurt yourself?" She started to scold me but I felt...happy...

I mean...I had never been scolded by my mother.. because I don't even have a mother but when Sonic's mom scolded me, I felt like...I was her own child...

Then, I glanced at Sonic who was smirking at me because I saw getting scolded. I growled quietly at him.

"Sonic was so worried about you." she finished scolding me and I looked at her.

"He was worried about me?" I asked and I noticed Sonic blushing.

"N-No! I was not. Why would I be worried about you? I-I was just making sure you don't break your leg or something." He looked away while crossing his arms. His cheeks were still red.

"Oh... So you don't care about me..?" I asked quietly.

His eyes widened and he quickly turned to look at me, "I do! I do care about you! Why do you think that I don't care?!"

"Just asking..." I smirked.

"You two are just the same." Queen Aleena chuckled and she ruffled my quills softly.

"Now, you have to open my gift." Shadow smirked.

I nodded with a smile and we all went inside again.

"Here, my little Chaos." He handed me a red gift box. It was long..

"I hope it's not a bomb or something." Sonic yawned intentionally.

I smirked and his eyes widened when I aimed a gun at his head. Yup, Shadow's gift was the gun as I had expected. I chuckled and put the gun down.

"Seriously, Shadow?! A gun?!" shouted Sonic, "First Sticks's bow and arrow and now this gun?!"

"Be quiet, faker. She likes it then why do you have problem? Besides, she is more capable than you to handle guns and other weapons." Shadow looked at Sonic then at the gun.

"But still...it's not safe.." Sonic whispered and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Oh, here Sonica. Your another gift." said Shadow while handing me a chaos emerald.

"So cool.." I whispered and my eyes sparkled when I looked at the emerald on my hand, "Thankyou, Shadow."

Shadow smiled, I couldn't help but pinch his cheek. His smile is rarely seen!

"Sonica, please accept my deepest apologies. I have not brought a gift for you. I did not know about your birthday until I came here." said Queen Aleena while stroking my quills softly.

I smiled, "Don't be sorry, your highness. You already gave me your gift. You made me feel what's it's like to have a mom."

Sonic looked at me and smiled.

"I have also not brought a gift..." said Sonia while rubbing the back of her neck.

I chuckled, "You didn't even have to. Don't be sorry."

Meanwhile, Manic was looking away from us. Then, Sonia nudged on his stomach. Manic glared at Sonia then looked at me.

"I-I have also not brought a gift." He quickly looked away.

I chuckled and ruffled his quills, "It's okay, bro."

He then looked at me with a grin, "Thankyou."

We did a bro-fist or whatever it was called and I chuckled again.

"But don't call Sonic bro or he will get upset." he whispered in my ear.

I glanced at Sonic then at Manic.

"I will never call Sonic my brother." I thought to myself and looked at the time.

"Looks like the gift part is over." said Knuckles while looking around the room.

"No, wait! My gift is left!" said Sonic and Silver in unison.

Everyone looked at them.

"I will give my gift at the end.." Silver whispered in my ear.

Then Sonic bit his bottom lip, "Sonica... I hope you accept my gift too..."

I looked at him.

"I don't know if this is the right time but..." he glanced at Tails as Tails motioned him to keep going.

He slowly took my hand and took a deep breath. I looked into his eyes, my heart was skipping a beat.

"I...never felt this way with anyone before, Sonica... Whenever I see you I can't help but smile... I know this is strange but.." he looked down and but his bottom lip. He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes.

"I love you, Sonica..." He whispered while gently squeezing my hand. "Even if you don't feel the same way about me...I hope we can still be friends, right..?" He looked down.

I don't know how to explain... I felt...a feeling that I can not explain in words... Readers, you understand me, right?

Then, I gently placed my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. Then, I slowly leaned in and pressed my lips over his. He was surprised but then he returned the kiss. Everyone was waiting for this moment. His lips felt very soft against mine...

Then, I slowly broke the kiss and whispered, "I love you too, Sonic.."

He seemed overjoyed and hugged me very very tightly. I chuckled and hugged him back just as tight. This was the best birthday ever.

"So, that was his gift, right?" Sticks asked.

Amy and Tails nodded.

Then, eveyone cheered. Shadow had a smirk on his face. Sonic's mom seemed very happy. His siblings looked at eachother with a grin. Silver just smiled like he had already expected this to happen.

"So you are my...girlfriend now?" He whispered quietly, we were still hugging eachother.

"Mhmm." I whispered back and stroked his quills softly.

Then he pulled away from the hug and smiled. I also got lost into his green emerald eyes, a smile was still on my face.

He then placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes as he pressed his lips against mine again.

And everyone except Shadow was like "Awww."

We broke the kiss while blushing. I scratched my head while Sonic rubbed the back of his neck. Then, we both grinned at eachother.

"We are very happy for you two!" Amy smiled very brightly.

"Thank you, Amy." I bit my bottom lip while scratching my head slowly.

Then, Sticks whispered something to Amy, Tails and Knuckles. I could not hear what she was whispering.

Then, Silver looked at me and said, "Sonica, now it's time to open my gift.."

His voice sounded very soft.

I smiled and nodded. Then, he handed me a purple box tied with a green ribbon.

"Open it, Sonica.." he whispered softly.

I nodded and opened the box but then I just froze after what I saw. My eyes started watering... There were some pictures of...Eva and Professor...

"Silver..." I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks and I hugged him very very tightly.

Everyone except Silver were shocked.

"I know, Sonica..." He whispered softly while hugging me back.

"Sonica.. what's wrong.." everyone sounded worried.

I sniffled and hugged Silver even tighter, tears were still rolling down my cheeks. Eva and Professor...all the memories we shared..started to flash in my mind.

Then, I felt someone pulling me away from Silver and wiping my tears. When I opened my eyes, I saw...I-I saw Professor!! He was really here!!!

"Professor!!" I hugged him tightly and burst into tears.

Now, I realized why Silver was late. He had gone to the past...

"P-Professor, w-where is Eva?" I sniffled while pulling away from the hug.

"I am here, Sonica!" Someone pounced on me from behind.

"Eva.." I couldn't control my tears.

S-She recognized me.. maybe because of the red lighting bolt on my forehead. She was still small...like how I saw her 8 years ago...

"Papa, why is she crying?" She mumbled while tilting her head to the side.

I sniffled and quickly wiped my tears.

Then, Professor stroked my quills softly and said, "Your friend Silver told us that...we will not be there with you in the future.. He didn't tell why or how but we are here for now, Sonica.. Happy birthday..."

I sniffled and looked at Silver. Then, Professor kissed my forehead and smiled.

"But papa, Sonica was small at home. How did she get so big?? And who is that hedgehog? And! And who's that man whose head looked like an egg?" asked Eva.

I chuckled a little while wiping my tears.

"We will introduce ourselves, little Eva." said Sonic while picking her up.

"But how did she get so big???" Eva looked at me.

Sonic chuckled.

"I will tell you about that after we get home, sweetie." Professor patted Eva's head and looked at me, "Little Sonica is still asleep back there. We will have to leave soon. We can't leave her alone..on her birthday.."

I nodded and looked down.

"Don't be upset." Sonic kissed my cheek.

"Hey! don't kiss her!" Eva pulled Sonic's quills.

I chuckled softly and took her in my arms.

Then, eveyone introduced themselves to Eva and Professor.

But then I felt something strange and I knew what it was. My powers were going to get hype any moment. And I also had a feeling that the Sonica in the past was also feeling the same.

"Sonica, what's wrong?" asked Sonic in a worried voice.

I shook my head and looked down.

"Come on, Sonica. You have to stay calm!" I thought to myself and took a deep breath.

"Sonica..We should go now. We can't leave little Sonica alone for a long time, you know?" He sounded worried.

"But I want you to stay.. please.." I looked down.

"Sonica..he is going to your younger self. Let him go." Amy placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at Professor then at Eva. "I will miss you..." I whispered and hugged Professor.

"We will miss you too.." He kissed my forehead and smiled softly, "Take care..."

Then, Silver opened the portal.

"Let's go home now, Eva." He stroked her quills slowly.

Eva nodded and looked at me, "Bye, Big Sonica!"

I smiled a little and whispered in her ear, "Eva, I want you to promise me that you won't tell Sonica about this."

She smiled and nodded, I kissed her forehead softly.

"Bye, Sonica.. Remember that we always love you.." then Professor and Eva went back to their time zone...

I looked down while letting a tear roll down my cheek, "Bye..." I whispered and wiped my eyes.

But then...my powers started to show up. First, my quills perked up by some electric sparks. And everyone noticed that.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I can not let my powers get out of control...not now..." I thought to myself and tried to stay calm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 193 34
WARNING: Mature content +18. Do not read if you're uncomfortable about the topics of blood, gore, sex, rape, child grooming, abuse, suicide, swearing...
22.8K 907 31
β˜…βŽ―βŽ― Sonic would always hang out with his "Best friend" Shadow as he likes to put it, But Shadow on the other hand just thought of Sonic as his rival...
321 10 8
Eggman has finally retired to spend time with Sage, Metal, and Belle, and get to know Shadow better. Unfortunately the absence of the doctor will le...
2.6K 166 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...