Kusho Otsutsuki

Par Questi0nMa7k

Quick Summary Kusho is the youngest brother of Hamura & Hagoromo, He has the knowledge of the Naruto series... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Clans so far
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

2K 60 6
Par Questi0nMa7k

~~~Time skip to twelve Months earlier~~~

I've been experimenting on bandits who recently destroyed villages, I destroy their mind with genjustu then I try to fix them medical-justu which always fail. However It gave me a lot of experience in both medical-justu and Genjustu. I don't condone human experimentation but cn you tell me they didn't deserved it they raped the wives and daughters sometimes the sons and had the fathers watched then they killed them then the father. I was also able to obtain adamantine chains and learn a new justu. I crafted a jar like the Kohaku no Jōhei to seal my enemies in I don't know if it's strong enough to hold jigen but we will see.

Anyway It's time to get my sacrifice for the god tree. I open a Yomotsu Hirasaka right in front of jigen, When I step through his sinister chakra made me unbearable fear. But Gamer's mind truly came in handy, because I then felt unnerving calm. Jigen slowly look open from his mediation "Why does your chakra feel like that bitch, Kaguya. You're that traitors spawn aren't you?" I don't care what world I'm in no-one calls my mother a bitch. I start sending killing intent towards him, but unsurprising his killing intent suppress mine. However Gamer mind is active so it holds no effect on me. My goal isn't to beat him break down his weak body so he would be forced to revive while I seal away during his reviving process.

All of sudden Jigen jumped from his mediation position and rushed me. I threw shurikens to stop his advancement, but his reaction time was impeccable. I got into Tiger lily fist stance an started to rush toward him when we met we traded blows. We traded blows, most of Jigens attack were uncoordinated, since Ōtsutsuki lack taijustu techniques, I was using my hair most of the time to block attacks. I thought I was OP enough to handle without senjustu, But he force my hand to use Sage art mixed with different nature releases. I was creating different fighting environments, to affect his fighting time reaction. I also knew his ego sometimes overrides his intelligence, as long as I keep persisting, his anger will be uncontrollable which will make him sloppy.

I do have to admit some of Jigen's attacks uncoordinated went threw my defense, after a day of fighting; I guess his body was slowly tiring because he's started vomiting blood. That is when my self-esteem skyrocketed knowing my Tiger lily fist pierced both of his lungs.Suddenly he tried to escape using his mysterious right dōjutsu, I think the technique was called Daikokuten. Anyway I was able to follow him, I landed in a strange rocky valley that's a desiccated white land. I spotted Jigen going towards one of his ten tails, I rushed him, but all of a sudden a huge cube started falling towards me.

I used all the chakra & agility I can muster to outmaneuver the obstacle that kept trying to stop me. Then it hit me he's not trying to stop me but slow me down. I wasn't going to let that bastard regain his strength, right when I was going to get serious two massive black cubes hit me spot on.

Jigen/Isshiki Pov (Italic=Isshiki / regular=Jigen)

I was in mediation trying to open my mind scape to fight the demon who was trying to possess me. I fell into despair again knowing I might never obtain my freedom. I was in mediation syphoning of nutrition from this host, also trying to adjust this body to handle my chakra. Suddenly one of those hybrids made by Kaguya appeared before me. Last timeI saw him he died due to an unknown Justus. Suddenly another demon appeared while I was mediating, Somehow the demon in my head knew him. "Why does your chakra feel like that bitch, Kaguya. You're that traitors spawn aren't you?"

Somehow this bastard physical attacks harmed my vessel's internal organs. Another surprise occurred, his chakra attacks I couldn't absorb, for some reason. How can a child from a whore and traitor and a human no less, be powerful enough to fight me, a main clan member to a stand still. I need to go to my pocket dimension to extract chakra from the ten-tails. Even when I go to my pocket dimension that persist bastard still dare follow me! I started using multiple Disruption cube to block his path, to give me time to reach the ten tails, but he kept evading.

Ha...that bastard child really thought he could evade my Disruption cube. Let him stay sealed in there while I get chakra to finish him off. Right when I reached one of my all sudden I hear "Sage Art: Extreme Decapitating Airwaves" my vessel's ears were damaged, bleeding from an unknown attack. How that bastard shouldn't be able to escape due that extensive attack my sensory skills an my vessel's sense were in disarray. I heard a muffled sound something about gates opening, I don't what was going on but I knew I needed to get to the ten-tails. My chakra sensing came back right when I 9 feet away from the ten-tails. Suddenly I was implaled with what seems to be a bone which looked liked it was covered red lightning lines or better yet cracks of lava, which was connected, to the person I hate the most. That when I knew I had to revive now or I would die with this body.

Kusho Pov

What Isshiki didn't know was what he crushed was a clone. I actually made two clone before I followed Isshiki to his pocket dimension. One to reverse summon me an my captured foe, to the prison I made. The second to distract Isshiki while go take his other ten-tails. As I made it to the Ten-tails I realized, I never figured out how to go about transporting the bijū.

{Do not fret kusho, just place your hand in front of the Bijū}

So I did what the system said and suddenly, I had a god tree seed in my hand. Ahh, so now I can put it in my inventory. After I did this I rushed towards Isshiki an started the justu I learned "Sage Art: Extreme Decapitating Airwaves". Isshiki was disoriented so I started opening up the eight gates. "Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon) open, Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon) open, Gate of Life (生門, Seimon) open, Gate of Pain (傷門, Shōmon) open, Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon) open, Gate of View (景門 , Keimon) open, Gate of Wonder (驚門, Kyōmon) open, Gate of Death (死門, Shimon) open!!"

I used Tomogoroshi no Haikotsu to pierce Jigen in the heart forcing Isshiki to revive. Steam, mist started coming off jigen's crumbling an bleeding body I jumped back an started gathering natural energy and chakra to prepare for sealing. My adamantine chains were sent to wrap him up. when suddenly Isshiki in his revived form shot to the sky evading my chains. This surprised me how fast his reaction time increased. All a sudden I saw myriads of special black rods rush towards me using the the Tenseigan I used its Chakra mode to repel some of these. "Die for me you abomination" as the attack was ongoing I used a Blood release to stop all attacks into hold him in place. While this to happen a rod practically grazed me, but I knew I couldn't stop I made some shadow clones to start the entrapment process. One clone reinforced Isshiki one place with adamantine chains while the other two open the Shiroi jōka potto to suck him in the pot.

As I dispelled the clones and put the Shiroi jōka potto in my inventory. while I went to convert another ten-tails into a god tree seed. After that I reversed summoned myself to the prison I made to reinforce his imprisonment with extra seals. Afterwards I decided to go home and recover.

Stats

Name: Kusho Otsutsuki

Race:Half Otsutsuki, Half Human

Age:24

Bio: Younger Brother of Hagoromo and Hamura Otsutsuki, Son of Kaguya Otsutsuki & A dead human lord.

Class:Swordsman

HP:80%

Chakra:2500/3050

STR:800

AGI:815

ENDU:785

VIT:620

INT:785

WIS:600

CC(Chakra Control):1550

Luck:235

Points:0

Passive Skills: Gamer's mind-stays calm & think rationally during battle Gamer's Body- no matter the damage, player will heal faster and Chakra will recover faster, Otsutsuki body- 48X stronger than human bodies, Otsutsuki Chakra-150X Chakra than human bodies. Painting- 100% chance of pictures painted or drawed will become more vivid & stunning. Calligraphy- 100% chance of pen-ship or brush to be eligible. Poker face-83% chance for no-one knowing what you think just by looking at you. Tongue of a deceiver- 60% chance of people believing your lie. Charismatic- 53% chance that your compelling charm inspires devotion in others. Strategist- 53% chance of plans succeeding, brain will also process faster. Seals specialist- 35% chance of successful seals. Undoubtedly lucky- 40% chance to suck the luck out of your enemies an adding their luck to yours. Swordsman- 45% chance to defeat someone in Kenjutsu alone. Healer- 30% chance for successful medical healing.Chakra absorption- 70% chance to absorb chakra. Smithing- 10% chance to mold metal material into items. Six Paths Senjutsu-50% chance of chakra being utilize better.

Chakra Affinity:

Fire: Lvl 11

Water: Lvl 11

Earth: Lvl 11

Air: Lvl 11

Lightning: Lvl 11

Yin:Lvl 19

Yang: Lvl 19

Kekki Genkai/Mora/Tota:

Byakugan: Lvl 15

Jōgan:Lvl 6

Tenseigan: Lvl 5

Rinnegan: Lvl 1

Senrigan: Lvl 1

Rinn-sharingan: Locked- level up Rinnegan to a certain level

Tomogoroshi no Haikotsu(All-Killing Ash Bones):Lvl 12

Limbo: Border Jail: Lvl 1

Amenotejikara: Lvl 1

Yasogami Kūgeki(Eight Gods Vacuum Attack):Lvl 12

Togebari(Rabbit Hair Needle): Lvl 11

Yomotsu Hirasaka: Lvl 1

The Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball: Lvl 5

Amenominaka:Locked??

Boil Release: Lvl 6

Dark Release: Lvl 4

Crystal Release: Lvl 5

Explosion Release:Lvl 6

Ice Release: Lvl 8

Lava Release: Lvl 6

Smoke Release(Iburi Clan's Kekkei Genkai): Lvl 7

Metal Release: Lvl 9

Magnet Release: Lvl 6

Mud Release: Lvl 6

Scorch Release: Lvl 7

Steel Release: Lvl 7

Storm Release: Lvl 6

Swift Release:Lvl 6

Typhoon Release: Lvl 6

Wood Release: Lvl 7

Dust Release: Lvl 7

Solar Release: Locked??

Pulse Release(basically sound & kinetic energy ): Locked??

Blood release(just without the Ketsuryūgan): Lvl 11

[Skills or Techniques]: Advanced-Master Fuinjustu, kenjutsu-tungsten needlework, Sensor , Taijustu-Tiger lily fist, Tungsten feet; Intermediate Medical-nin, shadow clone, Chakra absorption, blood clone, Tenseigan Chakra mode, Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion, Localised Reincarnation Explosion, Silver Wheel Reincarnation Explosion, Puppet Reincarnation, Shunshin no Jutsu, Six Paths Senjutsu, Six Paths Senjutsu sage mode, Eight inner gates, six paths techniques,Tool Creation Technique, Intermediate Genjustu, adamantine chains, Sage Art: Extreme Decapitating Airwaves,Extreme Decapitating Airwaves .

[Inventory] 398 Kunai, 450 shuriken, 200 Senbon Neddles, Scroll: Beginner Fuinjustu, manual: Beginner making your own chakra infused metal weapon, Scroll: how to control Yin an Yang Chakra, Book:Basic chakra guide for dummies, Scroll: kenjutsu, 21st century Lab set, orochimaru lab set, Tsunade & Hashirama senju medical knowledge, Basic Katana, +35,899 Universal currency (turns into any form of currency), Scroll:Taijustu, A copy of the Konohagakure forbidden justsus, Assassin creed outfit- Red/black Assassin outfit, 2x Assassin creed-wrist blade, Scroll: medical ninjutsu, Book: Nature Transformation chakra guide for dummies , tanto sword, Precious metal, Precious material, Scroll: kenjutsu-tungsten needlework, Scroll:Taijustu-Tiger lily fist, Scroll:Taijustu- Tungsten feet,, +50 chakra infused metal, Tea kettle, Tea herbs, Blacksmith Tools, Scroll:Eight inner gates, Purifying gem, Scroll: Intermediate Fuinjustu, +25 chakra infused metal Kunai, +25 chakra infused metal shuriken, Multiverse gate entry, 50 longevity pills, Scroll: Advanced-Master Fuinjustu, Scroll:Genjustu, a vial of Hagoromo's blood, Shiroi jōka potto(White Purifying Pot), 2 god tree seeds .

__________________________________________________

Thank you for your support an please don't forget to vote

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6K 54 20
Your parents abandoned you at a young age, you're half Nara/half Uchiha. You lived in the Uchiha compound as a kid. I bend the storyline alot in this...
149K 2.6K 29
What if Naruto finds a new family What if Minato and Kushina are alive What if Naruto had a twin sister that was loved What if he knew about Kurama f...
2.7K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...
105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...