Fire and Flight

By c-cshorty

Dabi x reader x hawks Mature rating: Language Violence Lemons Limes Abuse Book 1 I own none of the characte... More

Backstory
Insane
Real selves
Cold
Hungry
🍋Get in
Lucky
Ducky
🍋migraine
The interview
🍋good girl

🍋sweetness

1 0 0
By c-cshorty

We both stopped what we were doing and ran toward the flash. The poor guy ran as fast as he could but Hawks was faster. He took the phone and threw it to me. I caught it and deleted from his phone and recently deleted folder.

"You know it's not okay to take pictures of people without their permission." Hawks lectured the guy.

He literally shook in his boots as I handed him his phone, "Ask next time. If they say no, drop it and move on. 'Hey Hawks! Wanna take a selfie?' See that's how you do it. If he says no, keep walking." At this point, the poor guy had pissed his pants.

Hawks and I offered to buy him new pants if he apologized. I went into the nearby mall and got the for him while Hawks waited at the park with him. I came back and he looked much calmer.

"Thank you for not being too mean."

"Hey kid, heros aren't supposed to be mean. But you also can't be impolite to them. Okay?" I handed him the pants and he went to the nearby restrooms to change. "Can we leave?"

Hawks nodded and grabbed hold of my waist, we took off into the air and we landed on a balcony.

"Where are we?" I looked through the glass and saw a massive bedroom.

He laughed, "Okay so I didn't know where to go so I kind of just took you to my house." He was scarlet and was looking anywhere except my direction. "We can go somewhere else if-"

I walked closer to him, "Oh you naughty boy. You wanted to pick up where we left off in the comfort of your own home?"

He turned to me flabbergasted, "If that's okay with you."

I said no words. I just put my hand on his face and pulled it toward my own and his hands went to wrap around my legs. I knew he wanted me to jump so I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me hungrily.

He slid open the glass door open and walked inside. He shut the door behind us and walked over to his bed. He set me down gently and towered over me. He looked at my face, "You are so beautiful." He kissed me again and again until he moved to my neck. It was still sore from last night.

I flinched and he apologized but just quickly moved to my collar bone. One of his hands ran up my side and he stopped at my rib cage. Unfortunately he stopped where the other bruise had been and I moved away from his touch slightly. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm sorry, just sensitive. I do have to be honest with you..." Here I go fucking everything up again, "I'm a virgin."

He looked back in shock, he quickly shook it off, "That's okay, we don't have to do anything you don't want to." I nodded and he went back to kissing me and I ran my hands up his chest and started to push his jacket off his shoulders. He took it off the rest of the way, "You're a little eager aren't you?"

"I'm sorry." I pushed myself further onto the bed and grasped the sheets.

He started unlacing my shoes, "Hey it's okay. We go as fast or as slow as you want." He took off my shoes while also kicking off his shoes. "You tell me when I need to stop okay?"

I nodded and he slowly pushed me back against the pillows. He kissed me again gently and slowly brought his hand up my side again and rested it on my ribs. I moved his hand up to my breast and he began kneading it and kissed me a bit harder. I was so caught up in the horny that I bit his bottom lip and he groaned a bit and got on top of me fully. He kissed from my collar bone and started going down. He reached the top of my dress and looked up at me for consent.

"Please?" Was all I could muster. He pulled down the straps of my dress and the top of my sundress exposing my breasts to the air. He stared for a moment. "Is something wrong?"

He looked back up at me, "No, you're just so perfect." He brought his hand to my breast and it felt so much different skin to skin. I slightly arched my back at the touch. He took that as the okay and he ran his tongue over my nipple. I bit my lip as I looked down at him. He looked up at me and smiled. He began sucking and nipping at it. The wetness in my panties growing.

I ran my hand through his hair as he sucked particularly hard one time. I pulled him back up to my face and kissed him ferociously. I pulled away and looked into his golden eyes, "Undress me."

"Yes ma'am," he began to slide my dress all the way off and paused when he saw the bruises on my torso but continued to pull down the fishnets along with the dress. He got to my panties, "Are you sure?" I nodded and he hooked his fingers around the waistband on both sides and slowly slid them down my legs.

He threw them to the side and took off his shirt. He stood over me admiring every inch of my naked body. I could see the bulge in his pants and I was even more turned on. He dropped down like a male stripper (chest first and then the rest of his body) on top of me. He kissed me and trailed kisses down my body. He reached my navel and looked up for permission again.

I spread my legs a little wider so he had better access to me. He ran his fingers across my core and looked up at me, "You're so wet." He smiled and ran them up and down again before rubbing small circles around my clit.

Moans escaped my lips as he hit the nub over and over again. He surprised me by running his tongue through my folds. He settled on clit sucking and swirling his tongue which made me grasp the bed sheets and arch my back even further. One of his hands looped around my thigh and the other was teasing my entrance.

"Please Hawks," I moaned as I opened my eyes to look at him. He made eye contact with me as he slipped a finger inside of me and my head rocked back. He pumped it a few times until I looked down at him again and he added another finger. He began to curl them as he pulled them out. "Oh my gods. Hawks that feels so good." He started to speed up and went back to sucking my clit.

"You taste so sweet," he groaned into my core and that made me shiver. He kept pumping them in and out until he started to feel me clench around his fingers. "Look at me when I make you cum." I forced my eyes open and he went even faster until I was a panting mess and began clenching around him again.

I screamed out as I threw my head back, "Fuck!" He kept going as I was riding out my orgasm and I made eye contact with him again.

He pulled his fingers out once my breathing had calmed down and he stuck his fingers in his mouth. I wasn't expecting him to do that.

"That my dear bunny is as far as I will let you go tonight." He crawled up next to me and I looked at my watch. It was only 6pm. I had five hours left before I had to be home.

"What if I ask for more?" I looked into his golden eyes.

He pushed some of my hair out of my face, "You may be able to say no but so am I."

I felt hurt, "Am I not good enough? Too inexperienced?"

He sat up on one arm, "No no bunny... I just don't want to rush things with you."

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding, "Okay." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "Can I please have a glass of water?"

"Of course bunny." He ran off out of the room and came back with a glass of water for me. "Here you go, my sweet."

"Thank you, ducky."

"You're welcome." He kissed my forehead again as I began drinking the water. He pulled a soft blanket over me when he saw me shiver.

I noticed the bulge still very apparent in his pants, "What about you though?"

"Oh today was all about you. Don't worry about me."

"You're too good to me." I kissed his cheek and he turned on the tv as I cuddled again him. I ended falling asleep since the sun was shining directly onto us during sunset.

He nudged me awake a few hours later and I noticed it was 9pm. "Do you have to be home at a certain time?"

"Yeah I have to be home by 11pm. We should probably head back soon. After I get dressed, can you fly me back to the park?"

"As you wish bunny," I got flashbacks to Dabi and I felt like a whore. We technically aren't defined. Any of us. We are just going out on dates and fooling around.

He took me back to the park and I wobbled home not used to having anything but my own fingers down there. His fingers are very much longer than mine.

I got home and set my keys down and went to go take a bath to settle down for the night. My interview was in two days and today really helped. Hawks' hero information and him helping my nerves calm down.

I check my phone and see three messages from Dabi that I missed.

'Hey kitten' 3:25pm

'Hey brat!' 6:58pm

'Don't ignore me.' 9:47pm

I texted him back.

'Sorry I was out today and my phone died. I'm sorry.'

'Whatever. Did you have a good day?'

'Yeah I did. What about you?'

'I'm not doing this small talk. Date tomorrow night. 7pm'

'Casual or formal?'

'Figure it out brat'

'Asshole'

'Night'

Seen 11:15pm

Fucking asshole. I guess most of us villains are assholes. So I shouldn't be surprised. Somehow I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 800 35
Started: 19/10/2020 - Now Complete Enjoy the beautiful journey of getting to see Hawks get his ass together for you and your beautiful kids.
392K 15K 53
"The world never helped me so why should I help it?" Your entire life has revolved around one thing: Phoenix. No matter how hard you tried, that word...
316K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
874K 34K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...