The Continuation Of My Horror...

By Chanbien

This is going to be the continuation of my horror parent scenario from the first book due to the 200 chapter... More

A/N
Soot's Wedding
Salvatore Moreau's Wedding
When You Are on Your Honeymoon Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When You Are On Your Honeymoon Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
When You Are 'Doing It' Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
Devastating News
When You Announce your Pregnancy
When You/Your Sibling Adopt a Child
When You/Your Sibling Announced Your Adopted Child to Your Parents
When They Gave You A Baby Shower Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When They Give You a Baby Shower Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
Devastating News
Angry Rant
When You Pay Tribute to the Thailand Shooting
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Thanksgiving Special
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
When You Pay a Tribute to The Club Q Shooting
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Best Birthday Ever!!
Devastating News
Devastating News
Angriest Rant about 2022
When You Are in Parenting Classes with Your Husband and Parent
Devastating News
When You Give Birth To Your Child
Devastating News
Happy Ending To the Book

When You Are 'Doing It' Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)

198 2 2
By Chanbien

(A/N: Here are the girl killers in this one. The chapters are going to have some of the mothers that will embarrass you. Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping me out with the ideas! Hope you all enjoy this one!)

Mira:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Matthew Santoro as you are now taking a warm shower while Matthew Santoro is doing a video on twitch. Once you are finish showering, you put on a nice lingerie in F/C and carefully went over to Matthew Santoro as he is finished and published the video as you wrapped your hands around his waist.

"Hey honey." You said seductively

"Hey my little gumdrop. Look at you trying to impress me." Matthew Santoro smirked

You giggled as Matthew kissed your lips before you kissed back as he bring you to the bed before covering the body with the blanket. Moments later, the bed is shaking as the combination of lust and passion continues all night long.

Iris:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon as you are now taking a warm shower because you had a nice walk at the national park. Once you are finished showering, you noticed a vampiric lingerie and place it on and dried yourself up before placing it on. Once you are got out of the bathroom, you went over to the bed and noticed Dane shirtless with blood red roses on the bed.

"Hey my gorgeous wife." Dane smirked

"Hey Dane, my hunk." You said seductively

Dane then got up before kissing your lips as you kissed back and held his waist. He then brought you to the bed before pulling away.

"I'm going to take you right here." Dane whispered

You smirked before pulling the covers to cover both you and Dane's bodies. A few minutes later, the bed is shaking from the lust filled passion from you and Dane which continued all night long.

Kali:

Today is your final honeymoon with the love of your life Francisco as you are both in a private hot spring which is at nighttime as you sighed with relaxation.

"This is so relaxing." You said

"It is going to get better." Francisco said

Francisco then kissed your lips as you kissed back before holding his waist as you pulled away while blushing.

"You know someone will see us like this?" You asked

"No one is here at nighttime babe." Francisco said

You giggled as you both make out together within the hot springs before taking it back to the hotel room. Once you both arrived, Francisco opened the door before pinning you to the bed. A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the passion continued between you and Francisco all night long.

Macey:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Dracula. You are now coming back to the hotel room from learning more of the Fagaras Fortress. Once you used the hotel key, you opened the door to see blood red roses on the bed as Dracula is without his cape as you went to the bathroom and noticed a vampiric lingerie from your husband. You started to shower, taking some time with scrubbing your body. Once you are finished showering, you dried up before putting on the lingerie and going over to Dracula in a flirtatious manner.

"Hey my hubby." You said seductively

"My beloved bride." Dracula said

Dracula then kissed your lips as you kissed back before Dracula floated up to the bedroom and pinned you down on the bed.

"I'm going to give you so much passion that will make your skin crawl." Dracula smirked

You blushed as Dracula covered your body with the blanket. A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the combination of lust filled moans and passion have filled the room all night long.

Aleera, Marishka, and Verona:

Today is the final day of you and your sister's honeymoon with both wives Daphne and Daniela. You along with your sister are both now going to the hotel room since it is nighttime as you both arrived and smiled.

"Say Y/S/N, are you going to miss Puerto Rico?" You asked

"Yeah. I have a great time here." Your sister said

You opened the door as you both see the room with rose petals on the beds and Daniela along with Daphne are both in lingerie while posing on the bed.

"Hello my love Y/S/N." Daphne smirked

"Hello Y/N. My sexy girl." Daniela smirked

"Ooh so romantic." You said

"Mm you both need to freshen up." Daniela smirked

You and your sister both went into two separate bathrooms and take a nice shower. Once you and your sister are both finished showering and put on the lingerie that was put out, you both came over to your lovers as Daphne kissed your sister's lips as Daniela kissed your lips. You all then heard a loud howl as you both see Velkan in his wolf form, growling and sneering.

"Let me handle this." You said

You carefully got over to Velkan and showed him a few steaks that were rare and brought them to the woods which made Velkan followed them and went through the woods. You went back in the room as Daniela pinned you down on the bed as she smirked.

"Get ready for the amount of pleasure." Daniela smirked

"Y/S/N, get ready." Daphne smirked

A few minutes later, the passionate moans from you and your sister and the smell of lust have filled up the room all night long, even though Velkan have interrupted it beforehand.

Star:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Mick Thomson and you are now showering because you have done some snorkeling on the final day with Mick. Once you are finished, you place on some sexy lingerie before going to the bed to see that it is covered in roses from Mick as he smirked at her.

"Hey there my honey." Mick smirked

"Hey hubby." You said

You kissed Mick's neck to tease him as Mick then pinned you on the bed as you smirked at him.

"You'll pay for teasing me." Mick smirked

Mick then kissed your lips as you kissed back before covering your body with the blanket. A few minutes later, the bed is shaking from the combination of passion between you and Mick continue to grow all night long.

Lilith:

Today is the final day with the love of your life Agent Norris. You are now going to the hotel room and used the hotel key as you opened it to see candles in red and black and some roses on the bed as Agent Norris is shirtless.

"Hello there my love." Agent Norris smirked

"Babe, you did this?" You asked

"Yes." Agent Norris smirked

You chuckled and begin to take a shower in the bathroom before drying off your body and putting on a sexy lingerie before coming over to Agent Norris and held his waist gently.

"Mm you look so sexy in this." Agent Norris smirked

"Are you ready for our final time together?" You smirked

Agent Norris then smashed his lips with your as you held his waist before bringing you to the bed and smirked.

"Prepare to see what this vampire can do." Agent Norris smirked

A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the passion between you and Agent Norris continue all night long.

Miss Annity:

Today is the final day of your honeymoon with Jim Root. You are now finish showering as you are now putting on a lingerie that have the Slipknot number that Jim has. You came out in a flirtatious manner and went over to Jim Root as he smirked at you.

"Hey sexy." Jim Root chuckled

"Hey. Do you like what you see?" You asked, seductively

Jim smirked and then pinned you down on the bed, unaware that the glowing spider crawled out of the hole and went on top of you and let out a little cute growl at Jim.

"Uhhh why is there a spider on top of your head?" Jim chuckled

You gently take off the spider as the TV goes to Life Lessons with Miss Annity as you blushed hard.

"Oh no." You blushed

"Jim needs to know not to treat my little spider as a plaything and treat her like a queen. That's how it always been." Miss Annity said

"Mom..." You growled

Your mom then came out of the TV in her spider form as you blushed hard.

"Mom... you are ruining my final day with Jim." You groaned

"I'm here protecting you to make sure Jim doesn't use you or hurt you." Miss Annity said

Jim chuckled as he explained to her that he won't hurt you or use her as Miss Annity glared at him with her eight beady eyes.

"You better otherwise, you will never see the group Slipknot again and be a puppet for my show." Miss Annity glared

Miss Annity then take the spider and leaves as you continue to blush with embarrassment.

"Sorry about that my love. She's just..." You said

"I get it. She's protective of you." Jim Root said

Jim then kissed your nose before kissing your lips as you kissed back before he pinned you on the bed and put on the song Yen as he smirked at you. Moments later, the bed begin to shake as the combination of passionate moans and lust have filled the room all night long, even though your mom have embarrassed you.

Eva:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Spencer Charnas as you are now coming to your hotel room because you went out for a nice walk at the national park as Spencer is going to surprise you when you came back from your walk. Once you used the hotel key, you opened the door to see it romanticized with black roses as Spencer got up, dressed as Patrick Bateman and he is in his boxers.

"Hey there honey." Spencer Charnas smirked

"Spencer Charnas, you switched it up to turn me on hmm?" You giggled with a smirk

"Why yes I am. Now freshen up babe." Spencer chuckled

You nodded and begin to go to the bathroom and take a warm shower, taking your time scrubbing your body. Once you are all finished, you put on a sexy lingerie before coming out of the bathroom and come over to Spencer.

"I'm back sweetie." You said seductively

"Then let's begin with a little music." Spencer Charnas said

Spencer then put on the song Enjoy Your Stay before kissing your lips as you kissed back while holding his waist. Once he got on the bed, he removed the suit and smirk at you. Minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the passion combined with the lust between you and Spencer Charnas filled the room all night long.

Rapunzel:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love your life Cindy and you are now having a private hot springs at the hotel which is located outside room as you nuzzled into Cindy.

"Ahh so relaxing." You smiled

"It's going to be better." Cindy whispered

Cindy then kissed your lips as you kissed back while holding her swimsuit gently. Just as you to are about to make love, Luke appeared and cleared his throat.

"What are you two doing?" Luke asked

"Luke what on earth are you doing here?" You asked

"No girl on girl action outside. Someone will see you outside." Luke said

"It's night Luke." Cindy said

"Still." Luke said

You blushed more as Cindy covered your body before you both got out of the hot springs and going back to the hotel room as Luke nodded with approval before disappearing.

"I guess we have to do it here on the bed." You blushed

Cindy smirked and begin to make out with you as you held her back gently. The combination of the lust filled moans and the action continues all night long.

Shelley Carter:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with you and your sister's lovers Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts. You and your sister are both now going to the hotel room from snorkeling as your sister smiled.

"I had a great time in India." Your sister said

"Me too." You said

You used the hotel key, and you opened the door to see both beds with rose petals and Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts with boxers on and shirtless, posing on the bed sexually.

"Hey there Y/N my honey." Andy Biersack smirked

"Y/S/N, you are here." Jake Pitts winked

"So that's why you want us to spend some time together." You said

"Yeah, to make the room into this romantic atmosphere." Your sister said

"So, both of you need to freshen up." Andy Biersack said

You and your sister both went into two separate bathrooms and take a shower, taking your time to scrub your bodies. Once you and your sister are finished showering, you put on a gothic lingerie as your sister got on a cute lingerie. You both leave the bathrooms and went over to your lovers while smirking.

"There you both are." Jake Pitts smirked

"You like our lingerie?" You asked, seductively

Andy Biersack pinned you on the bed as your sister is pinned by her lover Jake Pitts.

"Prepare for you to be screaming my name." Andy Biersack smirked

Andy then made out with you as your sister is making out with Jake Pitts as both rockstars covered you and your sister's bodies with the blankets. A few minutes later, the beds are shaking from the passion between you and your sister all night long.

Marta:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon and you and your sister are now coming back to the hotel room because you both have relaxed in the hot springs as a sibling bond. Once you both arrived at the hotel room, you both noticed notes from your husbands as it reads:

"To our lovers Y/N and Y/S/N,

We are coming to the hotel room for our final night of passion. Please wear the lingerie we set up for you."

"Let's shower up and wear the lingerie." You said

"Yeah let's do that." Your sister said

You and your sister both went into two separate bathrooms and showered up, taking time scrubbing the bodies. Once you both dried up and got the lingerie on, your lovers Xavier Rios and Luis Lopez also came as you both went over to them and pose.

"Hello my lover Xavier." You said, seductively

"Oh Luis." Your sister said, seductively

Xavier kissed your cheek before going to your lips and made out with you as your sister is making out with Luis. You and your sister are both pinned to the bed until you heard an angry scream and a bust through the door with the pickaxe, seeing your mom and Sullivan Knoth coming into the room.

"God give me Voice! God guide my hand!" Marta said

"MOM WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!" Your sister roared

"You busted down the door with your pickaxe! Great now we have to pay the damages!" You groaned

"You two are going to fill them with their seed. The Antichrist is coming." Sullivan Knoth said

"Employees we will pay the damages caused by our religious mom!!!" You called out

"Alright you two." The employees said

"And can you get security too? They are literally messing up our honeymoon!" Your sister said

Xavier and Luis are also embarrassed as the security guards came and brought them to the other room as you and your sister both apologized.

"We are sorry about that." You said

"No no it's fine. No need to apologize." Xavier Rios said kindly

"They are just cult lovers. We have seen your mom act out before when we first made love at the chapel together." Luis Lopez said

Your sister is still embarrassed including you as Xavier smirked at you while Luis smirked at your sister before putting on the song Letting Go.

"In fact, we won't let them ruin our night of passion." Xavier and Luis smirked

Xavier made out with you as Luis made out with your sister while covering the bodies with the blankets. A few minutes later, both beds are shaking from the passion and lust and it continued all night long even though your mom along with Sullivan Knoth have embarrassed you both a lot.

Lady Dimitrescu:

Today is the final day with the love of your life Jay Weinberg as you are now going to your hotel room and use the hotel key and noticed the room with beautiful candles and Jay without his shirt and posing on the bed.

"Hey there my love." Jay Weinberg smirked

"Hey sweetie." You said

"I got a very special lingerie just for you." Jay smirked

You went to the bathroom and take a shower while humming softly. Once you are finished showering, you put on the lingerie before going to the bed as Jay kissed your lips as you kissed back. A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake from the combination of lust and passion between you and Jay which continued all night long.

Donna Beneviento:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Gene Simmons as you are now taking a shower from relaxing at the beach. Once you are finished showering, you put on a nice lingerie before putting on some makeup. Once you are finished, you went over to Gene Simmons as he smirked at you.

"Hey honey. You look so smoking hot." Gene smirked

"Why thank you." You said

Gene Simmon then put on the song I Was Made for Loving You as he kissed your lips as you kissed back as Angie came to life and went over to the song and hit the stop button which made you pull away as the dolls are giggling.

"No no no. No sex here." Angie said in her sing song voice

"Angie.." You growled

"Hope you put on protection for this one." Angie said

Gene chuckled softly as your Gene Simmons jumped on the button as it resumes the song as you thanked your doll as your KISS dolls stay still as Gene resumed kissing you before covering the body with the blanket. Gene then throws the condom in the garbage as you smirked at him.

"No protection for this final day." Gene Simmons smirked

A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the combination of lust and passion filled the room all night long.

Mother Miranda:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Corey Taylor. You are now taking a warm shower while humming a catchy song. Once you are finish showering, you dried up your body before putting on a sexy lingerie. You walked over to see the bed with rose petals on the bed and your husband Corey on the bed with his mask on.

"Hey my honey." Corey Taylor smirked

You walked to him in a flirtatious way as he kissed your lips as you kissed back before he pinned you to the bed.

"Get ready for the amount of pleasure." Corey Taylor whispered

A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the combination of passion and lust filled moans between you and Corey Taylor continue all night long.

Carrie White:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Bridgette Near. You are now coming to the hotel room from a nice walk at the beach. As you arrived at the hotel room, you used your hotel key as you opened the door and see Bridgette Near posing on the bed with red petals underneath.

"Hey there my love." Bridgette smirked

"Hey Bridgette." You smiled

You came over and kiss her lips as she kissed back before pulling away. You then took a nice shower, taking a time with scrubbing your body. Once you are finish showering, you put on the lingerie and came out of the bathroom while smirking.

"Looking for me?" You smirked

Bridgette nodded as you both begin making out together before she pushed you on the bed gently before pouncing on you with a smirk.

"I love you." Bridgette whispered

A few minutes later, the combination of passion and lust between you and Bridgette Near have continued all night long.

Angela Baker:

Today is the final day of your honeymoon with the love of your life Amy Lee. You are now coming to the hotel room with your dog Madi as you have used your hotel key as you opened the door to see the bed with flower petals as Amy is in a cute dress with a lingerie underneath.

"Hello honey." Amy Lee smirked

"Hey." You smiled

Amy got up and kissed your lips as you kissed back while holding her waist as Madi barked as you pulled away and chuckled.

"Madi, you are so impatient." You chuckled

As Amy brought your dog for her food, you begin to take your shower while humming softly. Once you are finished, you dried your body before putting on your lingerie and come over to Amy as Amy touched your cheek.

"Madi is asleep after I fed her some dog food and some water." Amy Lee said

Amy then put the song Lithium before making out with you as you held her waist before going to the bed. Moments later, the combination of lust and passion between you and Amy Lee continues all night long.

Jennifer Check:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Rob Zombie as you are now taking a shower while humming. While showering, you heard the door creak open as you then see the curtain opening to see Rob Zombie. You blushed as he got in the shower and kissed your cheek and lips.

"Forget about me honey?" Rob Zombie smirked

You chuckled as Rob kissed your lips as you kissed back while holding his waist. A few minutes later, the passion and lust between you and Rob Zombie continues within the bed as the bed shakes and it continues all night long.

Red:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Jonathan Davis and you are now coming to the hotel room and opened the door to see Jonathan posing on the bed and you blush before coming inside the hotel room.

"Hey honey." Jonathan Davis smirked

"Hey my love." You said

You came over to him before kissing his lips as he kissed back with passion before pulling away. You then went to the bathroom and take a warm shower. Once you are finished showering, you put on a lingerie before going to Jonathan Davis as he pinned you down on the bed. A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the combination of passion and lust filled up the room all night long.

Dahlia:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Billy Loomis. You are now coming to the hotel room as you noticed a note from your husband which reads:

"Y/N my love, I'm coming home and I got something special for you. A lingerie is in the bathroom for you so please freshen up."

You chuckled and you begin to go to the bathroom and take a shower, taking the time with scrubbing your body. Once you are finished showering, you dried up before putting on the lingerie as the hotel door opened. You came over to the bed as Billy Loomis came with a sexy costume of Ghostface but with a witch's hat on the top.

"Hey my honey." Billy Loomis said with a smirk

"Hey sweetie." You said

Billy then kissed your lips as you kissed back before he put on the witch's hat and the costume minus the mask. He then pinned you to the bed as you giggled with a smirk as Billy chuckled. A few minutes later, the bed begin to shake as the passion between you and Billy Loomis continues all night long.

Mama Firefly:

 You & your wife, Cristina were talking about starting a family with adopting a child and since this was your last night of your honeymoon, both of you wanted to make it special. As the two of you were getting busy, your mom came in with your dad, who was listening by the door.

"Get away from the door!" Mama Firefly whispered

Cristina was going down on you until you heard the whispered yelling which you told your wife kindly to stop as she did as she looked at you.

"Did you hear that?" You asked

"It's probably the workers." Cristina said

Both of you hear footsteps outside of your bedroom and grabbing the baseball bat that your dad gave you, you went out and accidentally hit him in the head. 

 "Ow!" Captain Spaulding said

 "Daddy? Mom? What's going on here?" You asked while blushing

 "You forgot something at home and we decided to bring it to you as a surprise." Mama Firefly said

Mama Firefly gave you the photo of the family which is you as a little baby with your family. You were way too embarrassed to speak as your wife tell them kindly to leave and even tell them that you will see them the next day. As they both leave, you and your wife Cristina have continued where you both left off as the lust filled moans and passion have continued all night long. 

Baby Firefly:

You and your husband Synester Gates were on the last day of your honeymoon, when the two of you started to make love, when you heard someone chewing on popcorn.

"What was that?" You asked

"Let me turn on the lights and see." Synester Gates said

Your husband turned on the lights and you screamed bloody murder to see your mom there chewing popcorn.

"Mom! What are you doing?!" You blushed

"I made popcorn and I'm watching a movie."  Baby Firefly said

"Oh my God!" You blushed

You along with Synester Gates are way too embarrassed as you covered your upper body with the blanket. Once the movie is finished, Baby kissed your forehead and leave the hotel room as Synester blushed more.

"Now that is very embarrassing." You blushed

"Yeah but let's continue where we left off." Synyster said while smirking

You giggled before Synyster both continued the love making as the passion and lust filled up in the room even though your mom have embarrassed you and Synyster Gates a lot.

Samara Morgan:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life PelleK. You are now taking a warm shower because you have went to the pool for a swim with your husband. Once you are finished showering, you dried up before putting on some perfume as PelleK is singing The Wellerman as you came over in a sexy lingerie before wrapping your arms around his waist as he jumped.

"Babe you scared me." PelleK chuckled

"Oh sorry." You said, seductively

"Let me finish singing the song." PelleK said

You let PelleK finish singing the song as he then pinned you on the bed as you giggled with a small smirk on your face.

"I'm going to punish you for teasing me like that." PelleK smirked

PelleK then kissed your lips as you kissed back while holding his back. A few minutes later, the bed is shaking from the combination of passion and lust coming from you and PelleK which continued all night long.

Kayako Saeki:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Suzuka Nakamoto and you are now having a nice shower as Suzuka have brought your cat C/N to the scratch post as she then decorated the room to make it romanticized. Once you are finished showering, you put on the sexy lingerie as you went over to see candles in many colors of the rainbow.

"Hey Y/N my love." Suzuka smirked

"Hey sweetie." You said, seductively

Suzuka begin to come over to you and kissed your lips as you kissed back until you heard the haunting meow sound and the death rattle as Suzuka pulled away to see your mom and your brother Toshio in the room with you.

"Mom and my brother, what are you both doing here?!" You blushed

Kayako gave you a note which reads:

"Tell Suzuka to protect you and always love you."

"Promise that you'll protect me and love me." You said

"I will always love you." Suzuka said

Suzuka then kissed your lips as you kissed back before pushing you on the bed. A few minutes later, the passion and lust filled up the room as you and Suzuka continue to make love all night long

Asami Yamazaki:

Today is the final day with the love of your life Teke-Teke as you are now taking a shower as you heard the sound of the hotel door opening, knowing that your wife came back. You dried up before putting on a sexy costume of Kuchisake-Onna as you got a frisky with the lingerie. Once you got the lingerie including the trench coat, you came out of the bathroom and posed in front of Teke-Teke.

"Am I beautiful?" You asked seductively

"Mm you look gorgeous." Teke-Teke smirked

Teke-Teke then drinks the potion as legs came out as she looked at you.

"Now this potion is keeping the legs for around all night." Teke-Teke said

Teke-Teke then kissed your lips as you kissed back before Teke-Teke pinned you to the bed. A few minutes later, the passion between you and Teke-Teke last all night long.

Kuchisake-Onna:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Alice Cooper. You are now taking a warm shower because you have take a nighttime jog because Alice wanted to surprise you. Once you are finished showering, you put on a horror lingerie and went over to Alice while wrapping your hands around his waist.

"Hey honey." You said seductively

"Look at you trying to tease me." Alice Cooper smirked

You giggled as Alice turned around before kissing your lips as you kissed back before he pinned you to the bed and covered you both with the blanket. Moments later, the bed begin to shake as the combination of lust and passion filled the room all night long.

Esther Coleman:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon and you are now outside at the night sky looking at the beautiful stars and smile as you took a deep breath. Colm came over to you and smile at you.

"It's a very nice night isn't it?" Colm asked

"Yeah it is." You said

Colm then started to sing Hoist the Colors as you closed your eyes and sing along with him while walking back to the hotel as the employees applaud at the talent which you chuckled.

"Now that's talent." The male employee said

"Thank you." You said

"Have a nice night." The manager said

Once you both went to the hotel room, Colm opened it as the candles are in the shade of blue with roses on the bed as he kissed your cheek and your lips.

"Just the two of us. Now let freshen up together." Colm said

You nodded as you both showered together in the bathroom. Once you both are finish showering and dried up, Colm kissed your lips as you kissed back before he brought you to the bedroom and pinned you down.

"Now let's have a little fun." Colm smirked

You nodded while blushing hard at him as Colm covered you with the blanket. Moments later, the bed is shaking from the passion between you and Colm all night long.

Annie Wilkes:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Laddie. You are now walking back to the hotel with him and use the hotel key and unlock the door as Laddie allowed you to go inside. Once you locked the door, you and Laddie were thought that the two of you were alone, both of you decided to make love, but little did you know that your mother was coming home with dinner. As your mother came up with dinner, she wondered why the door was locked. Luckily she made a copy of your key, unlocked the door and screamed at the horrible sight she had seen which is you in pure bliss of Laddie being on top of you on the bed.

"Mom! Why didn't you knock?!" You shouted

You got ahold of your bra and cover your chest as Laddie blushed hard with embarrassment as well as your mom came with a knife in hand.

"Give me three reasons why I shouldn't be cutting your husband up right now?!" Annie Wilkes growled

"Mom! I love him!" You said

Annie put the knife down on the table as she looked at both of you.

"Get dressed you two because dinner is here." Annie said

You and Laddie both blushed hard before you both got dressed as you lean over to Laddie's ear.

"I'm sorry about my mom, Laddie. Maybe after dinner we can try again." You whispered

Laddie nodded as you all begin to have dinner together with your mom. After when you both are finished having dinner, your mom told you that she is leaving as she begin to go to her hotel room as you blushed and nodded at Laddie and you both went to the bathroom and shower up together. Once you both are finished showering, you both went to the bedroom and resumed where you both left off as the bed is shaking from the pleasure between you and Laddie all night long even though your mom have caught you both and embarrass you.

The Sanderson Sisters:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon as you and your brothers Y/B/N and A/B/N are all going to the hotel room from having a nice workout at the gym section as you smiled at your brothers.

"Boy what an amazing workout." You said 

"Yeah I did some kickboxing moves, crunches and even bicep curls." Your brother Y/B/N said

"I did some pushups, the rope and even lifting weights to buff up." Your brother A/B/N said

You all then notice a note in front of the hotel room as it reads:

"To our lovers,

We all are going to come to the hotel room to have our last night of passion with you. We all have decorated your beds into the candles that resemble your moms plus lingerie/costumes are here for all of you in the bathroom. Freshen up and we can't wait to have you.

Sincerely,
Caleb Hyles, Andrew Rae and Corpse Husband."

"Lingerie for you sis and costumes for us." Your brother A/B/N said

"Yeah let's freshen up and I'm also n-nervous." You said

"Nervous? Why?" Your brother Y/B/N said

"Remember Mom Winnie told us that men are evil when we have the talk when we were around 16 years old?" You asked

"Oh yeah. She even said the same to us to. That men are evil, no-good cheaters that have the gull to dump all of us." Your brother A/B/N said

"Yeah but we say bullshit to that besides we are all married to our lovers and today is the final night of our honeymoon." Your brother Y/B/N said

"Yeah I guess you're right." You said with a smile

"Now let's freshen up and get sexy." Your brother A/B/N said

"YEAH!" You and your brother smiled

You all then went into separate bathrooms and shower up, taking the time to wash everywhere to get rid of the smell. Once you all are finished showering, you noticed a sexy lingerie from Caleb which has a cute witchy design and put it on before chanting a spell to add a hit of F/C lipstick on your face and giggled while posing.

"I am ready to please my man." You said with a wink

Meanwhile, both of your brothers Y/B/N and A/B/N are both finished showering and got costumes as they both have different costumes. Your brother Y/B/N got a naughty chef's costume while your brother A/B/N got a sexy warlock costume.

"Say want me to decorate the chef costume? I think it's missing something." Your brother A/B/N said

"Go for it bro!" Your brother Y/B/N said

Your brother A/B/N chanted a spell as the naughty chef's costumed is designed with a few warlock signs and have the words 'Hot Sous Chef' on it as your brother Y/B/N chuckled.

"Perfect! Thanks." Your brother Y/B/N said

You then posed on the bed and made the lights dimmed down before chanting the spell as the green candles lit up as Caleb came inside with Andrew Rae and Corpse Husband as Caleb Hyles smirk at you.

"Hello there sexy." Caleb Hyles smirked

"Hey Caleb, dear. How do you like this outfit?" You asked with a wink

"It's so good. Now let me freshen up too." Caleb said

Both of your brothers Y/B/N and A/B/N posed sexually in their bedrooms with the candles lit up as Andrew Rae and Corpse smirked.

"Well well well. You are both hot." Corpse Husband smirked

"Smoking hot to be precise." Andrew Rae said

"Just for you Andrew my love." Your brother Y/B/N smirked

"Corpsy... I'm ready." Your brother A/B/N said

"You sure are." Corpse Husband grinned

After when Caleb freshened up in the shower, he came over to you and pinned you down with ease.

"Mmm Y/N, this lingerie you got is making me go crazy." Caleb Hyles smirked

"Babe, I'm kinda nervous." You said 

"About what?" Caleb Hyles asked nicely

"What if you cheat on me while I'm pregnant with your child?" You asked

"No. No sweetie. I will never do that. You are my everything. Even when I first met you as a little girl, you have the cutest smile and I still love you with all my musical talent heart." Caleb Hyles said

You slowly smiled as Caleb kissed your lips as you kissed back before he removed his own clothes before covering your body with the blanket. A few minutes later, the bed started shaking as the passion grew between you and your husband Caleb until the door opened up as all of your moms were there as Winifred was furious to see the love making as you are holding his back until your eyes widened and covered yourself.

"MOMS WHAT THE FUCK?!!" You yelled

Winifred then raised her hand and chanted a spell as dark mist wrapped around your husband Caleb as he screamed but you counterattack with the spell to make the lighter mist held him down with fury in your eyes.

"If you put a spell on my husband, I will not talk to you ANYMORE!" You yelled

Winifred then stopped the spell and glared at Caleb.

"Hurt my child and you will be six feet under!" Winifred said

However, in the brothers Y/B/N and A/B/N's rooms both beds are shaking as both brothers are in deep amount of lustful pleasure as Andrew kissed your brother Y/B/N's lips before pulling away.

"More Andrew! Give it to me more!" Your brother Y/B/N moaned

Mary then sniffed your brothers out and noticed the bedroom door locked. Mary then break down the door and screamed which made both Sarah and Winifred also screamed as well as your brothers are both embarrassed as Corpse place your brother A/B/N on the bottom with his legs spread apart while your brother Y/B/N is on all fours which made both Andrew Rae and Corpse also embarrassed as well.

"MOMS WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" Your brothers Y/B/N and A/B/N shouted

"My eyes! My eyes!" Winnie said

"Why our sons, why?" Mary said

"I don't get this." Sarah said

Corpse Husband and Andrew both continue to blush with embarrassment as your brothers both looked their moms.

"Get out! All of you!" Your brothers said while blushing

"Treat our sons with respect. Oh and boys, when you get back from your honeymoon, we will all have a meeting about this." Winifred sneered

As all of your moms leave, your brother Y/B/N covered himself before coming to you.

"Sis are you alright?" Your brother Y/B/N asked

"Yeah. Moms have embarrassed you both as well?" You asked while blushing

"Yup extremely. I guess they will use a spell to chant the images they saw our brother A/B/N and I are doing." Your brother Y/B/N said

Andrew then wrapped his hands around your brother Y/B/N's waist and whispered in his ear.

"For that little embarrassment your mothers have pulled, you are going to be punished." Andrew Rae whispered, seductively

Andrew then brought your brother Y/B/N back to the room as your brother A/B/N chanted a spell to make the door closed and locked and resumed their night of passion. You apologized to Caleb as he kissed your lips with fierce before pulling away.

"But honey it's my fault that Mom Winnie tried to hurt you." You said

"But you did save me. I think that deserves a little extra reward." Caleb Hyles said with a smirk

Caleb then kissed your lips before covering your body and resumed where you both left off. The combination of passionate moans and lust coming from all three of you and your brothers have continued for the rest of the night even though your moms have all embarrassed you along with your brothers a whole lot.

Kimmy:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon as you and your brother are both going back to the hotel room and noticed not one but two notes. You take off the first note as it reads:

"To Y/N and Y/B/N,

Today is going to be Purge night for the night to purify this world. The purge will commence tonight which means you both are ready to purge as much as you can. Now hunt the people who are cruel and wicked not the ones who are kind and sweet. Your attire is placed on your beds including your weapons. Plus a bus is going to pick you both up and it's in the shade of blue with flowers. When you open the window, your lovers will blow the sound of the conch shells which will bring you both to the location. Blessed be America. Our nation reborn

Sincerely Yours,
The manager of the hotel."

"Purge night on our honeymoon?" Your brother asked

"Yeah and normally I thought we are going be on the bedroom for our final day and get ready to be fucked by our lovers but hey, purging time is the best time!" You chuckled

Your brother got the second note as the note reads:

"To our wonderful and divine lovers,

Purge night is going to commence but don't worry, we got a special surprise just for you. Now once the bus picks you both up, you will follow the sounds plus we got you both something a little extra. Mmm get ready because we are waiting. ;)

Sincerely Yours,
David Near and Chazz Ravenelle."

"So what do you want to do now because it's already 6PM." You said

"Let's freshen up. Besides we did a little workout at the gym." Your brother said

"Yeah let's do that." You said

Once you both got inside, you both begin to take a shower in two separate bathrooms, taking time to get rid of the smell. Once you both are finished, you dried up and put on lotion with a hit of perfume while your brother put on cologne as you giggled.

"Still with the cologne?" You laughed

"Hey shut up sis. You got the perfume on." Your brother laughed

You chuckled as you got on your attire which is a sexy slipknot jumpsuit with lingerie underneath as your brother got boxers with the Slipknot logo including the jumpsuit. Once you both got the attire, you got ahold of your AK-47 gun and load it up as your brother sharpened the machete before doing a few tricks with it and posing with it.

"Now that is cool. How do you do that?" You asked

"Hehe I've seen The Freaks doing it." Your brother said

As it's about to be 7PM, the TV turned on, counting the minutes as it landed to zero as the announcement came on.

"This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the US Government. Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from The Purge and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning 7AM when The Purge concludes. Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all." The announcer said

As the siren came, you and your brother both put on the robes and leaving together with grins ready to purge.

"Blessed be our last days on the honeymoon." You said

"Yeah and if the henchmen catch us fucking, that would be embarrassing." Your brother said

"Let's go and purge away!" You said

You and your brother both ran together as the employees are all dressed in creepy masks doing a purging sacrifice of their own. You and your brother both have killed a couple of homophobic people as you hunted down perverts who tried to touch you and chuckled. The bus came as you and your brother both heard the horn honked as a lady who is in blue robes came over.

"You two are sinners who have released their hatred." The lady said

"Yes we are good leader." You said

"We have hunted the wicked and cruel. The good ones we keep safe." Your brother said

You both got on the bus before seeing two robes as you and your brother put them on to see the names of your lovers. As the driver drove off, you both take a look at the carnage as some are in mask, slaughtering people with machetes as others are whipping the backs or wrecking havoc. You and your brother both heard the sound of the conch shells knowing that it's your lovers. The lady then got up from the seat and begin to speak.

"The Giving is here now. We are going to feed the sinners who have released their hatred into this world. We will step out of our flesh to await the point of love and death. We will exit righteously. Escaping the pain within our lives and bringing them to the gates my beloved." The lady said

The lady then raised her hands and went to you and your brother as you and your brother both stood up together.

"Y/N and Y/B/N you are purging sinners. Are you ready to give?" The lady asked

"Of course we are." You said

"Yes." Your brother said

You both then got out of the bus as the cult members who are in blue and white uniforms begin to speak.

"Purge and purify their flesh. Cleanse their souls. The love of them will test within the Purge." The Cult members chanted

You and your brother both got out and walked in the forest as the bus leaves while the members continue to chant. You both then noticed flowers in a combination of red, blue and black and noticed the river shining from the moon as towels are there. David Near came out from behind the tree, cosplaying as the Creepypasta character Offenderman as Chazz came over to you with a robe around his body.

"Hey honey." You smirked

"I see you purged babe. Let me remove the robe." Chazz Ravenelle said

Chazz then take off the robe before placing on the side as David Near took off the robe off your brother.

"Mm did you have fun purging my love?" David Near asked in his Offenderman voice

"Yeah I-I did." Your brother blushed

"Mmm I can't wait to taste you or make you to taste me." David said seductively

"If you are trying to make me hard, then it's working." Your brother blushed

David removed the jumpsuit before taking off your brother's mask and touch his body which made him shiver.

"I can no longer wait to have you." David Near said in his Offenderman voice

Chazz kissed your lips as you kissed back before you both landed on the towel. You removed his glasses as your brother is making out with David Near before pulling away.

"The anticipation makes it so much sweeter. Tonight, is going to be fun. Now Y/B/N, my purging husband, lie down." David Near said in his Offenderman voice

Your brother did exactly what David said as David took off the fedora before kissing his neck. Before you are about to get it on, you heard not one but four screaming voices.

"IN THE FOREST?!!!" Kimmy's friend shouted

"Put your clothes on! Go back to the hotel instead of here." The girl in the lingerie said

"No sex in the forest!" The girl in the pig suit said

"PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON!!" The girl with the chainsaw shouted

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Your brother blushed

"We were just about to have our action and now you four are literally ruining it up." You groaned

"Again IN THE FOREST?!" Kimmy's friend asked

"Girls, why don't you purge somewhere else?" Chazz Ravenelle blushed

"That's what I was going to say Chazzy but thank you." You said

"Here we go with the Chazzy." Chazz Ravenelle chuckled

As the four henchmen leave and called your mom, you both blushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry about that." You apologized

"It's not your fault." Chazz said

"Maybe we can go back to our hotel and.." Your brother said

David then kissed your brother's lips before pulling away and touched his body.

"The purge will last for 12 hours which means 12 hours of doing whatever you want, and I am going to give it to you hard." David Near said

"David hun." Your brother said

"Please call me Daddy." David Near said in his Offenderman voice

"Daddy.... please give it to me." Your brother blushed

"Chazz please." You said seductively

"Get ready." Chazz smirked

David used the trench coat to cover your brother's body as Chazz used the robe to cover up your body. Moments later, the combination of the lust filled moans and passion from you and your brother have continued all night long even though the henchmen has embarrassed you both a lot.

Micah:

Today is the final day of the honeymoon with the love of your life Jeremy. You smiled as you are now doing some yoga on the beach to clear the mind since it is the afternoon. Once you are finished meditating, you are now coming to the hotel room as it is about to be nighttime. Once you arrived, you used the hotel key and open it to see Jeremy shirtless with beautiful flower petals as you giggled.

"Hey honey." Jeremy smirked

"Jeremy, you did this room?" You asked

"Well yes and I want it to be sexy for our final night together." Jeremy said

Jeremy then kissed your lips as you kissed back before pulling away. You then went to the bathroom and take your shower, taking your time to scrub your body. Once you are finished showering, you put on a sexy lingerie before leaving as Jeremy smirked at you.

"Mmm look at you sexy thing." Jeremy grinned

You giggled as Jeremy came over and kissed your lips as you kissed back. Just as you are about to get it on, Reggie and Zachary both jaw dropped as they walked in together which made you blush and cover yourself.

"GUYS!! Don't you know how to knock?!!!" You hissed

"Jeremy, if you're having sex with the Boss's daughter.." Zachary said

"Ugh!! Reggie and Zachary, my two brawl wrangling friends. Please leave." Jeremy groaned

"Alright but if Boss comes screaming in, I warned you." Reggie said

They both leave as Jeremy closed the door and locked it while smirking at you.

"Now where were we?" Jeremy smirked

Moments later, the bed begin to shake as the combination of passionate moans and lust filled pleasure came through the room all night long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 545 20
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) lost her parents after being tortured by the demons that inhabited their bodies. After years of hunting, she finally meets her biolog...
299K 4K 200
Is anyone ready for a parent scenario with the horror characters you know and love? Just so you know, I'm adding characters from the movies I've seen...
444K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
292K 7.8K 52
it's the sequel to "the mate of his nanny 1" that I have to post separately because the story is 252 chapters and we can only post 200 per story !!