𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙉 ✿ Hunter X Hunte...

By MerryAust

[ HxH x Fem!Reader¡! ] ┊ ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 girl with the ability to control the dead dec... More

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 0 | Prologue
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 0 | Information
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 1 | Pario
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 2 | Exam
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 3 | Air-ship
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 4 | Hisoka
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 5 | Gohan
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 6 | Tonpa
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 7 | Friends
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 8 | Beans
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 0 | Little Brother
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 1 | Boat
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 2 | Nanashi
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 3 | Last Phase
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 4 | License
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 5 | Killua
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 6 | Death
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 7 | Kurta

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 9 | Gittarackur

353 17 9
By MerryAust

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

'Why dose everything hurt,' was what the little girl was thinking as tears continued to fall from her face, her eyes were red and puffy from the non stop crying.

'Why did -̶͙̋̆̈́┃̴◡̷-̶͙̘̟̠̋̆̈́ミ leave me...'

'why ̶̜͌̀̒฿̷̣̻̈́∫̵͔͆͠┑̵�̵̲̀̌�̵̪̮̱͆̓͝Τ̸̪̜̙̽∏̸̖̪̺͖̈æ̶͇̜̤͗̿�̴̙̃͑̿͂�̷̨͐̋̿r'

"Ḧ̴͈̻́̈a̸̱͋̐!̵̯̿̈̀̿ ̴̯̗̌̚͠W̷͉̟̱͈̌̇ö̴̥̰̙͌͝w̷̮͊̉ ̶͇̀̚y̴̫̽ó̵̙̻̉͆͠u̷̯͕̲̐͒̋̚'̷͍̠̈̀͒͝r̷̞͆̊́̚ḗ̴̠ ̵̯̌̓̇̏r̶̡̗̤̳̓e̴͙͍͆̈́̐͝a̷͎̗̍́l̷͙̠͗l̴̹͖̩͊̒ỳ̶̭͚͠ ̴̧̤̓͐͝s̴̮̺͊o̶̰̽͗m̶̠̈̓e̷͂͜t̶͖̳̼̑h̸̛̘̖̗į̶̹̼̌ǹ̴̜͕̟̯͊͂͑g̴̰̟͒͑̉͜͠ͅ ̶̜̓̂͌̚kid!̸̩̰̬͕̈́̽ ̷͎͗Ȋ̵͕̲̼̹ ̷̹̀͒̏͠d̸̟̅͛́͝i̴̼̤̭̣̓d̶̢͉̘̈́n̸̝̈́̋̅'̸̙̟̹͑͠ẗ̶̝̖́̊̿ ̶̗̑ě̴͛͌͆͜ẍ̵̰̏̿p̶̡̺̩̻̓̒̕͝e̴͙̲̲̲̾̏c̶̼̫͖͓͒͆͛t̵̲̣̥̙͊͗͝ ̸̢͙́̉y̵͈̮͋̿͗o̵̳̪͂̈́ṳ̴̥͎͉͒ṛ̷̡̡̐ ̶̨͙̟̜̃nen ̴̩̿̈́̈́̏t̷͖̫̹̅͠o̷̰̦͐̊̌̐ ̶̼̠̳̂̉̆̓a̴͉͛̄w̴̻̻̬̥͋̊ā̷̜̤̰̕ḵ̸̊ę̷͙̬͎̆̎̃n̶͓̰͈̫̑̆ ̶͚̺̩͝ä̸͖͓̘̱́̂f̴̡̢̛͈͚́̓͘t̸̲͇̋̂ḛ̴͐̄͠r̶͖̼̠̔͊͜ ̵̧̰̲̯̄͠I̶̠̬̣̊͒ ̸̯̼̍̌̓̋attacked ÿ̴̡́ǫ̸̞͓̩̌̒͝u̸̮̲͘͘"

The little girl could barely make out what the man was saying threw the pain, her ears ringing was so loud to the small girl, her was knotted and dirty, if she was to go back home mommy would be mad at her now.

"̶̰͕̲̥́W̵͖͆͂̕͝e̸͍͉͍̅l̴͔̥̜̝̥̪̉͂̍̃̎̑l̷̠̊̋̃͆̈́̌ ̷̨̘̉̔n̸̯̣̯̈́͑̈̀̾ô̸̘̅ẗ̶͔̀́̏̽͠ ̸̟̜͘͝ť̴͙̯͆͠͝ḩ̷̐̍̏ȁ̶̯̦͎̰̋̿̔̈́t̷̠̬̭͍̪̎̉̿̊́ ̴̧̱̋m̴̮̮͓͙̗̂̍͋̈́̏͘á̸͚t̸͔͓͐̚͝͝ẗ̷̜́̌e̸̜̒͒ŗ̵̢̻̘͈̱̈́̋̄̅̓ṡ̸͉͇͉̮̽́́̎ ̵̡͐͋͘ṇ̷̲͚͆̌̿̈́̇͝o̶̮̞̟̯̓͒w̴̟̮̭̟̹̑̒̃̅̔ ̸̥̲̖̦̑̋͆̃̉̑s̷͉̠̣͚̣͐͆̀͆ỉ̵̹̻n̸̦̱͎̞͌͜͠c̸̤̪͔͉͕͋̑̏̆̽ë̸̺̋̌ ̷̞̮͈͔̓̉̆͌̕͜I̷̢̝̗̥̟̐͗̅̅̈́̔'̸̛̛͇̬̳ͅm̸̟͓͉̝̐̈́̽̐ ̵̨͍͛͂͜g̵̡͎͍̈͠ó̵̝͉̹̳̹͇͗͂ȉ̵̪͍̪͉̙͇ǹ̶͚̼̯̙g̶͍̻͇͖̤͆͋ ̷͖̠̱̳̬̆͛͌̈́ͅt̷̡̟̭̯͉̐̚̚͠o̷̧̘͕͔̓̀̋̂̒̔ ̸̢̻̀͗̋̆̈́͝ kill ̵̫̻̞̅̓͐͗̕ý̷̧̦͚̣͈̳͝ỏ̵̻͒͋̌̉͝u̸͖̠̹̼̩̻͋̊̑͠ ̶͕̬̲̲̾͒͆̓͝͝ä̷̱̯̟́̾̒̉͝l̵͍̀o̵͈̲̗͓͉̽ǹ̴̠͕̗̝̃̂̀͝g̴̡̧̡̟̹̓ ̷̻̣̺̮̦̞͌͝ŵ̶̜̝͈̠̯ĩ̷͎̙̙̣̯̒͛͝͝t̶͓̙̃͐̍̒h̵̢͖̍̑͗ ̷̍̆̊͜ṫ̵̨̩̠̳̒̉͋͜h̷̺͓̮̠̀̓͆͝é̶͎̺̬͙̬́̂͗̌ ̸̭̯͍̭̱̺̐̈́͘ŗ̴̪̆́e̵̖̍́͊̑s̶̨̛̩̟͓̬̰͂͗͋̿t̴̛̤͔̯͚̊͒ ̴̧̙̰̳̹̈́͋͌͘͜͝o̶̪̮͚̖̮͉̒͒̑̇͝f̴͙͇͙̰̤̭͒ ̵̻̬̊̾̏͒y̸̹͗̾̊͜ồ̷̠͉̺̮̥̞̕u̵̹͎͈̫̪̅̔̾͗͝ ̷̛̻͍͊͆͋͑ family!!̴͇̝̟͈̲̉͗̏͗͘"̸̻̿

Just as the man went to attack the nearly dead girl she brought her hands together to pray just like her mommy taught her do when she was sad, 'please make the mean man go away...' she though as she clapped her hand's twice.

and just like that, he went a̴͚͚͐̔̋w̷͕̺̄͛a̷̯̜̦̋̅y̷̙̍͑͠.

『••✎••』

My sleep was not the most enjoyable, these flashbacks have been pretty personal the last few days, must be because I'm stressed about the Hunter exam.

But Pairo had a beater sleep, compared to mine at least along with the lack of a huge storm. Still he instead he slept on my lap, at least he doesn't do this when we're at home too, pretty sure I would be scared to if I was blind and do this exam with a bunch of mentally deranged murders, such as Hisoka. 

oh. . .

Anyways that's not that important right know, we're already at the third Phase of the exam, Pairo plans on staying with me for this one since its a platform and he can't see the edge and I don't exactly feel like bring him back from the dead, not that it would be a first. 

Wait, you know that one joke where they say if you die they will bring you back just kill you themselves, I can actually do that-

"Ahem... Everyone, the exam's Third Phase will begin here, at the top of Trick Tower. To pass this phase, you must reach the tower's base alive. The time limit is seventy-two hours. With that, we will now begin the Third Phase. I will pray for your success,"

"Best of luck to everyone!" yelled Bean as he left with the old man who I thinks import but I kind of forgot and everyone else.

"Well Pairo I would suggest just jumping off but I don't think that's what we're meant to do,"

"Wait, (y/n) how deep is the drop?"

"deep enough to kill you fifty times over at least, so nope." I said while glancing over the edge.

"Okay hmm, I can feel a lot of different people underneath us, maybe there's some doors?"

"We could always make one~" I joked holding up my hand.

"I'm not completely against that idea but lets not act to fast..." replied Pairo with a small drop of sweat rolling down his forehead

"Mm, yea why don't we walk around a bit then Pairo-"

"(y/n)-" yelled Pairo, I turned around just in time to see a tile of the floor move back in place.

"Aw shitake! Whelp I can always bring him back to life- wait what if I don't get his body back! Pairo! Big sis is coming for you!"

I tried moving the tile but it didn't budge, and the fact the tile didn't move anymore made me think it might be breaking the rules to just make a huge opening in the floor...

'guess I better start prying-' I though before I fell threw a different tile.

I thankful came to my senses and landed on my feet, but alas I was in a different room to Pario. "Finally."

I turned around a was meet by a face you would only expect to see in the most terrifying of nightmares, oh god I shouldn't be mean but god damn.

It was a man about six feet but maybe a little taller, he had a weird shad of purple for skin and his body was littered with pins, he looked like a literal pincushion.

Before I could say anything he started walking away, "Now that their are two of you you can continue with the exam!" yelled the new examiner threw the speaker, well probably the examiner.

I decided to follow this weird dude who had not spoken since he started walking, he either dose not give a shitake or he was very socially awkward, God I remember I used to be socially awkward as a kid but people grow up. "Um, hello?"

"Hello." Gittarackur said, he didn't look at, he just continued walking straight ahead.

'he must be very determined?' I though as I started running to catch up to him.

"So my name's (y/n) Nanashi, what's yours?" I asked walking up to him so were shoulder to shoulder, or more like waist to shoulder...

"Gittarackur"

"Well nice to meet you Gittarackur!" 

There was a long pause before Gittarackur decide to answer me. "...likewise." Seriously, after a 40 second pulse all you have to say is one word, he doesn't seem socially awkward just slow and unbothered by anything, kinda like a robot.

I was really worried about Pairo, all I could hope for was that he feel in a room with Killua or Gon, then maybe they would help him. But know was not the time to be think of that, as long as I lived I can bring him back anyways, well if he stays in one piece.

Before I knew it, hours have passed with mostly puzzles that involved two people taking up are time, we haven't even killed anyone yet, and it's the third phase. "Oh, look a door." said Gittarackur.

"Yea, a door..."

"Open it."

"Huh? Why can't you?"

"I can not lean down to that height with my pins in."

"Um, sure then." I said giving him weird side eye, well at lest I know the pins aren't apart of him and can come out, but why leave them in if they hinder your physical abilities? Maybe he's testing himself?

Wait, was he making fun of my height!?

I grabbed the door knob and opened the door to a large room with a two people on the other side. "If you wish too proceed to the next phase you must have a one on one fight each! If one of you were to lose you're both out." said the examiner threw the speaker.

I looked over at are new enemies to see they have already know nen, definitely not very experienced but they might have a Hatsu, just not a very strong one.

"Hey Gittarackur, are you gonna take those needles out now?"

He stayed silent but went to grab the needles on his face, one by one he took them out before they were all out, then his face contorted even more before changing along with his hair.

Now he looked comply different! He had long string silky black hair and pure black eyes, why the hell would he wear a disguise? This dude is so weird.

"I'll take the one on the right." he said while already walking forward before I could even say anything the dude was already dead, Gittarackur had thrown one of the needles into his head and killed him instantly.

"My turn now!" I said, Gittarackur was nice enough to kill the stronger one for me, I guess he didn't want me dying since then he would also fail.

"Don't be so cocky girl, just because your friend could beat him doesn't mean you can-" And he was annoying me so I just punched his face, sending his head rolling on the ground, I wouldn't of done this with Pairo around, actually now that I think of it dose Pairo even know that I've kill people before?

"Ehe~, anyways can we go now?" I giggled as I patted Gittarackur back, he's not so bad just a little quite, rude, demanding and slow. 

"S-sure!" as he fished there was a small beep sound followed by a door opening up to let us out, finally.

I turned around to see Gittarackur putting his needles back in, guess his needle era wasn't over just yet, huh. 

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
48.5K 88 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍