₵ⱧɄⱤ₵Ⱨ ₲łⱤⱠ

By x_urbvndxyss

an urban story where church girl Jalaiah meets Bakari drug dealer and hit man for a well known drug dealer... More

𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 & 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

961 24 7
By x_urbvndxyss

Jenesis | 4:15 pm
September 16th

"ooooh girl, look who checking you out" jadaya said, bumping my shoulder.

jadaya is my best friend and my co-captain of the Girlz Korner, our schools fashion club. I looked at the direction she was talking about and who do i see? fine ass captain of the track team Kevin Moses, my crush since the summer before 9th grade.

"oh crap, he's walking over here" chrys squeals.

"bye" i whisper waving them away.

When I turned back around kevin stood directly in front of me, smiling hard as hell.

"what's up isis, how's your day going?" kevin smiled showing off his pearly white teeth.

"hey kev, it's going ok. how about yours?" I smile, folding my arms and leaning against the brick school building.

"it's better now that I'm talking to you. first day back was pretty shitty" he shrugged.

"oh really?" I blush. "well I'm glad i could make your day better." I smile looking down at my feet.

My eyes trailed upwards, lowkey checking kevin out. this boy was all sort of fine from his fresh cut waves, his chiseled facial structure, his plump pink lips where his mustache sat above his top lip that looked kiss worthy, his toned arms - the inside of his right arm was tatted which glistened in the sun.

Speaking of the sun, it kissed his perfectly melanated skin. He still had on his track attire even though they had finished 30 minutes before we finished practicing.

"do you need a ride home?" Kev offered, toying with the white plastic water jug in his hand.

I thought about it than I spotted my dad's car pulling up, "no, I'm good my ride is here. thanks though." i smiled nodding and walking to my dads car.

"where your sisters at?" My dad asked as I got in the backseat of the car.

"I'm not sure, let me text them." I told him as I went to our message thread and texted the group chat.

THEE BADDIES 😈🖤
message thread

Isis🥶💙
where are y'all at?

kayyy👯‍♀️🤞🏽
auntie riah house w/ ma 😬

Isis🥶💙
why you over there? and ask tt if she can do my hair tomorrow

kayyy👯‍♀️🤞🏽
I got into another fight & she said she'll do it.

Isis🥶💙
ok, thank you & ma ain't kill you 🤣💀

nissa😵‍💫
walking to the car ,, you stay in fights 😭 i thought you was the innocent one 💀

kayyy👯‍♀️🤞🏽
it wasn't my fault this time , india was arguing wit Jayda. Jayda goons started was jumping in 🤷🏽‍♀️...i just helped dia out 🫠

Isis🥶💙
she said "this time" 💀💀 did you beat they ass at least?

kayyy👯‍♀️🤞🏽
you know we did , you ain't have to even ask that 🤣🤣

message thread ended

"kay is at auntie mariah house with mommy and there go nissa," i told him. He nodded and we waited for Nissa so we can go home.

"hi, pops" nissa spoke lowly, i could tell something as wrong she's never this quiet before. I'll find out what's going on when we get home I thought.

Our dad drove off to our house.

We listened to Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston, me and nissa sung along to the song, word for word. "what y'all know bout this song?"

"bakari used to sing this to ma when we were younger. It stuck." Nissa said referring to our biological father.

"mmm, y'all want to stop and get some food? your moms wants me to stop at the lounge real quick." our father implied, me and nissa agreed.

12 minutes later

"welcome to patience's lounge, how can I-oh hey girls" sakorah, aunt zilly daughter welcomed us as we entered the half full establishment.

"hey, koko" we said in unison sitting at the booth near the door. She gave us two menus and we ordered something to eat. We always came here after practice since ma was a few doors down at her boutique.

Kim walked out with our food, she sat it in front of us and my mouth watered. "this looks too good to eat" i happily sighed, licking my lips.

Me and Nissa dug into our food while our dad walked from the back office area. "I need to run to the store real quick. Go to the shop when y'all done eating. Y'all moms there with kay and Mariah." He told us.

"okay" we replied stuffing food in our mouths like we didn't have any home training.

He left out leaving me and nissa at the table eating, "sooo I seen you talking to Kevin. you know he used to fuck with Marlina." Nissa informed.

"mmm, i didn't know that. When they started fucking around?" I scrunched my face up in disgust.

Marlina Hernandez is very known around school for being passed around from dick to dick. Word around school is she got pregnant by one of the English teachers sophomore year and when the school found out she was sent to an alternative school for teen mothers and he was fired.

Her parents sued the school and the teacher.

It was on the news for weeks.

"a few weeks...but that shit ain't gone last." Nissa chuckled telling the bold, honest truth.

"it's not" i smirked.

"oou, that's your 'i got a plan' face." nissa smirked waving her pointer finger at me.

"maaaaybe , i do" i smiled evilly eating what I could of my food and saving the rest for later.

Jekalyn | 6:45 pm
September 16th

"he is not ugly, i would never date ugly boys." my best friend Macei said while on FaceTime with me and mirah.

"yes he is! why would you lieee" mirah scrunched her face up getting in the camera since we'd been looking at her ceiling while doing our homework.

"kay, please tell her that mykel is ugly & he a flirt"

"he ain't ugly, but he is a flirt..so I'm gone warn you this one time don't mess with him unless you want to end up heartbroken." I shrugged telling them the truth.

"and on another topic...Kay, what you doing for your 13th birthday?" Macei asked trying to change the subject.

"My mom is throwing me a party at the house with family for my birthday and I'm having a hotel party on the 9th and 10th" I implied.

My birthday is October 8th, "all i have to do is finish my birthday gift list and go shopping."

Me and the girls stayed on the phone for a while before I got called down for dinner.

Jenissa | 2:09 am
September 17th

I laid in my bed reading my favorite femxfem urban fiction book, as I was about to flip the page my phone rung. I glanced at the screen and smiled.

4Lifers 🫶🏽 would like to FaceTime...siri spoke through my AirPods, pausing the music that was playing.

I answered the call, waiting for it to connect.

"wassup boo" lakeyah smirked once the call connected.

"hey, stink" I smiled looking at her cute ass.

I count help but stare at key as she licked her lips and looked closer at the phone, "what you doing?"

"putting away clothes and folding them" i hummed.

I laid the unfolded clothes on my bed and went over to my closet to put a few shirts up.

"oh okay, what we doing tomorrow?" Lakeyah asked putting her attention back on me.

"we're going to the neek's party tomorrow night with isis, her friends, and aj and miko" i told her.

"oh a'ight..we can meet there after practice" Lakeyah spoke.

"that sounds like a good idea."

oh, i forgot to mention key is on the volleyball team, we met when I tried out for the team.

Instantly, we got along and have been friends ever since. We're best friends, but I have a crush on her I which I haven't acted on it out of respect for key's relationship and for our friendship.

that sounds so cliché , mainly out of respect for her relationship, plus key is a whole Junior..what do I look like as a freshman dating a junior? crazy, right.

Lakeyah is the same age as me and we both skipped the 9th grade due to us being the smartest two in our school.

Me and Key stayed on the phone for hours , we even fell asleep on the phone like we usually do that is, if she's not with her girlfriend jewel.

thoughts?

we got to see a glimpse into each of the girls' lives

what y'all think about Isis calling Mecca dad?

As for their sexuality;

- Isis is pansexual (meaning she finds anyone physically, emotionally, and sexually attractive no matter the identity or orientation)

- Nissa is demisexual (meaning she does not want a physical connection until she builds a romantic connection with someone)

Sorry it took me so long to update, I've been writing this chapter on and off again for DAYS.

09/04/2022

1,489 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 5.2K 15
Ray's world comes crashing down at the young age of 16. Her brother, her protector, gone. Shot and killed. Her mother, her bestfriend. Gone loosing h...
17.6M 424K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
66.9K 1.2K 75
A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every once in a while)
302K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...