KinnPorsche/VegasPete (Love M...

By Rosa_daizy

what if korn and Kan never had any rivalry..what if all the siblings lived in harmony and love for each other... More

Prologue
Indroduction
chapter 1
Chapter 3
🔞 chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
🔞 chapter 6 🔞
🔞 Chapter 7 🔞
🔞chapter 8🔞
🔞Chapter 9🔞
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
🔞Chapter 13🔞
🔞Chapter 14🔞
Chapter 15
🔞Chapter 16🔞
Extra pt 1
Extra pt 2🔞
Chapter 17
🔞Chapter 18🔞
Chapter 19
Extra 1
Extra 2
🔞Chapter 20🔞

Chapter 2

2.8K 80 2
By Rosa_daizy

                 Second Encounter
              _______________________

That morning,

Chay pov

"Hia I'm leaving for my classes. I left your breakfast on the table. Be sure to eat it all."
I was getting ready for my classes. When big brother came down the stairs with a yawn while scratching his back. As usual he looks tired. Then he went to brush his teeth.

"Ok by see ya". I said and took my bag and left for campus.

"Come back soon and be careful." Hia said in a loud voice enough to be heard by the neighbours. My brother is like that. He is always worried for me. I love him a lot. Our parents were already dead when I was 3 years old. My big brother has been taking care of me since then. He used to work multiple part time jobs to manage his studies and me. He joined the taekwondo class when he was in 8th grade. He learnt fighting to protect both of us. I was often bullied in my school. Whenever he asked me about my wounds or my torn clothes I kept quiet. I didn't want to trouble him. But now my big brother found out and took care of them. Well, I'm actually really happy because they were bothering me a lot. But he is kind of overreacting now. It's becoming bothersome. Whenever I'm going out or going anywhere he calls me multiple times like where I am or who I'm with or when I'm coming back etc. I really appreciate his concern but it's getting out of hand now.Well I can't oppose him so forget it.

I was about to reach the bus stop while having various thoughts about my upcoming song when suddenly a black large car stopped in front of me. I was startled. The car door opened and three men in black suits came out. They were wearing masks. They surrounded me. I tried to run as they looked dangarous. But two of them grabbed me and the other one put his hand on my mouth tightly and tried to knock me out. I bit his hand and somehow managed to push them off then I ran fast. Who are they? Why are they trying to kidnap me? I thought while running. I was getting tired with all running. Still I continue to run but I couldn't win against them as they got me again. They grabbed me roughly and one of them took out a handkerchief and forcefully pressed against my nose. The smell of that cloth made me dizzy and after a little struggle I blacked out. Hia was right I really needed to be more careful. I wish he was here to save me.😔😔😔😔

Author's pov

After 3 hours

Chay slowly opened his eyes. He saw a little darkness around him. His hands were tied but it was not tight and his mouth was covered with tape. He tried to move but it was uncomfortable. He can hear someone speaking.
"I told you not to get rough with him."It was a faint voice but he could hear it. It was a pleasant voice.

"But Khun he was struggling a lot he even bit us and tried to kick us. So we had to use some force."

"I don't want to hear any excuses. Go release him now."

Chay got up and saw someone coming towards him.'you're up already?'. He said and took the tape off of his mouth.

"Where am I?"Chay asked looking at them like a scared puppy.

"Stay still boy I'm gonna untie you now so don't make any funny moves."A tall man untied him.

Chay rubbed his wrists and looked at the man thinking what was gonna happen to him now. The man told him to get up and follow him. Chay has no choice but to follow him. The man took him to a large hall filled with so many fascinating things. Chay saw many men in black and  tall standing with a stern look on their faces. He even saw guns. It was his first time seeing guns or this type of atmosphere. He got really nervous so he was walking facing the ground with hands tightly squeezing his pants. After walking a little he reached a hall room big enough to play soccer. He saw a big table with many food items. He was hungry as he skipped his breakfast. Seeing all those foods his mouth was getting watery and stomach started to grumble. But this is not the time to drool over food so he wiped his mouth quickly.

"Do you want it?"A handsome man came from behind startling the ladder.

"N-no I don't.."But his stomach grumbled again and it made him embarrassed.

"Hahaha...don't hesitate I can see you are hungry so go ahead and have whatever you want." The man went to the table and sat on his chair.

Chay was really hungry so he took a seat and started to eat some sweet nut bread from the table. While chewing he looked around the whole place carefully.

"Does it scare you?"

Looking at the man in front of him Chay shook his head numerous times. The man laughed again and said,"don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to you. It's your brother I have businesses with."

" Are you gonna hurt him?"Chay looked at the man eye to eye.

"No I'm not but I need you to stay here till your brother comes to get you." The man gave a sign to the guy standing beside him. The guy came and bowed.

"Take him to the room,he must be exhausted. "

"Khun do you mean that room?"

"Ya only that one is available now so guide him there."

"But that room is....." Big couldn't finish his words as Kinn looked at him.

"Understood." Big bowed and told Chay to follow him. After Chay finished eating he followed the man called Big.

While walking Chay thought in his mind what a handsome man that was. Not only that he is so rich too but what business does a man like him have with his brother?

"Here,go inside but don't try to run. There are clothes inside. Change your clothes."

Big guided the little boy to the room and left. Chay was really confused with all this. He went inside. The room was really big. He never saw a bedroom this large. A fancy bed with white sheet, many wall paintings, and music instruments. It was a beautiful room. Chay seemed happy with the room. Seeing musical instruments he thought how good it would be if he had a room like this. Well, he can't as they are not so wealthy. He was really tired so he went to the bed and decided to sleep first. Soon he fell asleep.

At afternoon,

Chay got up yawning. It was already 4:40 p.m. He went to the washroom and saw every necessary item in it. There was a tooth brush,hair gel, foaming gel, shampoo,body wash,and a razer. Chay started to brush his teeth. Then he took off his clothes one by one to take a shower.

Meanwhile,

A red car dashed to the front gate. A guy with a flashy hairstyle came out. He was wearing a black shirt with a red flashy jacket with blue jeans. His hair was tied into a little bun on the head and he was wearing sunglasses. He threw the car keys to one of the guards. Then he went inside. The guards gave him a bow which he paid no attention.

"Khun, welcome back."

"Oh! Arm! How are things going?"

"As usual khun do you want some drinks?"

"Nah,too tired I'm gonna sleep now."

"Understood take a good rest."Arm bowed. The flashy guy went upstairs to his room. But Arm forgot to tell him something really very 'important'.

The guy went to his room and opened the door and went inside. He took off his clothes and wearing only boxers he went to the washroom to take a shower. He opened the washroom but what he saw stunned his feet to the ground tightly.

Kim pov

As usual all the surroundings of this house are really boring. Even the guards too. They just stand like some robots without any movement. I have no interest in taking over my father's business like Kinn. Tankhun is always busy with his silly and stupid dramas. He even makes his bodyguards watch with him. And Kinn,he is becoming more like father day by day. I went inside and saw Arm so I talked to him. He asked if I wanted any drinks or not so I said no because I was really tired after yesterday's show. Usually I live at my own condo but some crazy fans found out about my address and now they are stalking me. So I had no choice but to come back here. I went to my room. I needed a quick shower so I took off my clothes and went to the washroom buttttt.........

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!W-wha-what?

Kim's mind

What I saw was just amazingly amazing. A cute bunny looking little boy who was fully naked was scrubbing his chest with my soap scrubber. The water from the shower is dripping on his body making his body shine. His puffy black hair is getting wet slowly. His red cheeks and strawberry lips are getting wet. And his slim waist filled with foams are running down to his thighs. He is really just so breathtaking. But he is throwing stuff at my face in embarrassment. His face is really red. So cute 🥰🥰🥰

Kim in reality

"Chill! Why are you here anyway?And you didn't even lock the door properly."

I tried to calm him down but he is really so cheeky. Just the type I always liked.

"Noooo g-get outtttt."

Kim's mind again

He is now trying to hide his front while closing his legs tightly. His hands are now between his legs covering his c**k. Fuck he looks so delicious. I continued to stare at him hungrily when he pushed me out of the washroom and
slammed the door immediately. Well what is he doing here completely naked?? I just can't believe what I saw. But I also can't believe what I'm seeing right now between my legs. Fuckkk. I'm hard. His naked body gave me this much impact. This is the same boy I saw a month ago playing guitar in a music club. He was holding a guitar while sitting on a chair and playing beautifully. Although he seemed like an amateur but he was quite good at it. I always wanted to talk with him but it was not my style. So I just ignored him but now everything is ruined. I saw him like that. I mean, in my room all naked and his smooth buttery little body covered in soap bubbles. Shit what the hell am I thinking?? Btw why is he here??

Kim reality

I gave a call to Kinn immediately. After 3 rings he picked up.

"Hey Kinn what's this? Why is there a kid in my room?"

"Oh! You're back? I thought you left forever."

"I had some business so I came back.
Don't change the subject. Why is someone in my room?"

"Don't mind such small things. He is here for just a while so just adjust it."

"Kinn you know I don't like it. I like to stay alone."

"Come on,he is just a kid. And besides he is a quiet one so it shouldn't be a problem at all."

"Actually IT IS A BIG PROBLEM."

" What, you like the kid or something?"

Damn it Kinn is making fun of me.

"No that's not it. I'm just not used to it."

"Then get used to it."

Kinn cut the call off. How dare he? Don't tell me I really have to stay with this kid? Urh just thinking about it is giving me a headache.(more like a dickache😏😏)

After a while he came out of the shower wearing a white shirt with red shorts. Damn he is really cute. His hair seems still wet. How I want to wipe his hair. But I need to focus. So I kept my cool poker face.

Chay pov.

I was taking a peaceful bath. After what happened in the morning I was really scared. I thought I will be killed. But unexpectedly I was spared. They even gave me a room. So I just wanted to wash off all my tension so I went to take a shower. The soap smelled really good. Feeling the hot water running on my body was really heavenly. But sunddenly the door opened. I got startled. I saw a really gorgeous,handsome man half naked. He was wearing only a boxer. Oh my god! He was like a prince. Just my type. The type I always loved. His tall figure,his muscles and fair 6 packs,and his beautiful face with brown eyes he was a perfect man in every way. But suddenly I realised that I'm totally naked and he already saw everything. So I panicked and screamed loudly. He told me to calm down but I was embarrassed to death. I mean finally I saw someone my type but our first meeting was like this. So embarrassing. I can see him staring at me. Maybe he is disgusted by me. Cause he is not averting his gaze from me so I got embarrassed again and I started to throw all the stuffs in the washroom. I can feel my cheeks getting hot. Even my ears are getting hot and red. My knees are shaking a little now. The hair dryer I threw at him actually hit his forehead. I'm so bad 😔. I ruined his perfect beautiful face. So I pushed him out of the washroom and slammed the door on his face. I was really ashamed of myself. I took a lot of time to adjust myself with the situation. Ok I'm gonna apologise to him for throwing the dryer at him. I finished my bath then wear the clothes and opened the door while drying my hair with a towel.

"Done with making a ruckus yet?" He is clothed now. He is looking so majestic in his black T-shirt with red pants.

His every movement is making me blush. His thick eyebrows looking at me with a serious face and his black hair falling on his eyes is so breathtaking.

"I'm sorry phi' I didn't mean to do that."

"It's ok it was my fault. You take your time I need to go now."

I guess he really hates me now. I didn't even get to know his name or who he is. Well I know I'm the one to blame for it. After all I made him uncomfortable and even hit him. Sigh, I guess this is the end of my first love. I really want to go home now. It's really tiring. Maybe I will never see him again. I went to bed. I don't even feel like eating anymore. So I decided to sleep.

Author's pov

Kim left in a hurry. It was getting really suffocating staying in the same room with Chay. He was already half hard when he saw him naked. If he stays there any longer he will probably attack the little boy and fuck him to death. Kim is actually really quite and pays no attention to his surroundings but seeing Chay like that his perfect face broke. He never felt like this before for anyone. It was really dangerous. So he left the room immediately to control himself. He needs some fresh air now. So he was walking a little fast and his mind was distracted as he bumped hard into someone. And he was about to fall when the other person grabbed his hand tightly saving him from falling.

"A-are you okay? I'm very sorry."

Kim pulled himself together and looked at the person he bumped with.

"Who are you? I have never seen you here before."

"Oh! I'm sorry , my name is Pete. I am the new bodyguard of Khun Kinn. I will be joining from today."

Kim looked at the man in front of him head to toe. A really beautiful boy with doe eyes and round mashroom head making him look like a hedgehog. He has a wide smile and his eyes are fully closed. He is smiling like an idiot how can he be a bodyguard? He is more like a cute comedy character. He has two dimples on his cheeks like dumplings.

"You a bodyguard? New join?" Kim raised his eyebrows.

"Khub, I just completed my training and I will be joining as of today."

"Whatever, it's not my business."

Kim looked away and went off.

At the evening

Chay woke up. It's already 7:30. He is hungry now. So he peeked a little out of the door and saw two guards standing outside the room like some giant statues. He went out  and asked them in a low voice.

"U-um I-I'm hungry."Chay said facing the ground. He looked so small almost like a little rabbit in front of them.

"Wait here I will inform Khun Kinn."

The guard was about to leave when a flashy man came there.

"Hey what is going on here?"

He was really flashy. He was wearing a pink fluffy thick jacket with white shirt under it and golden shiny pants with it. His hair was deep curly red and he was wearing golden sunglasses. He had juice on his right hand and a tablet on his left hand.

With a sip of the juice he was walking proudly like a peacock. Behind him there were two guards following him like dogs.

"K-Khun No" The guards bowed.

"It's nothing sir we were told to take care of this kid by Khun Kinn."

"Sheesh! I know that. Kinn already told me but why are you guys scaring him huh?" He has a really sassy personality. Frowning like an angry peacock🤭

"No no we are not scaring him we just said......."

"Aw I don't want to hear your crap. You all go away. The way you are behaving the kid is gonna have a heart attack."

"B-but"

"I said leave I will handle him myself now GO."

"Yes sir."

The two guards left more like they ran for it(haha). Chay was really stunned so he just kept quiet and stood still.

The flashy guy walked towards him.

" So how are you kid? Oh right I don't know your name yet."

Chay opened his mouth a little and spoke.

"S-swadikhrub I'm Porchay. You can call me Chay." He greeted politely.

"Aw look at him,he is so well behaved unlike you guys." He looked at the two guys behind him with a frown expression.

The little boy's stomac gave a grumble. He got embarrassed. The flashy guy looked at him and laughed softly.

"Don't be nervous. I'm Tankhun, Khun Tankhun Theerapanyakul. Kinn's big brother. Come with me,let's have some snacks together while watching a movie."

He seemed really friendly and easygoing so Chay went with him. They watched a movie and a drama series while eating bread and cake and many other things. During the series Tankhun was being really noisy. He was behaving like a kid, screaming and crying sometimes. More than watching the movie Chay was looking at Tankhun😂😂

After 2 hours

They got along really well. Chay was fond of Tankhun. And Tankhun also finally found someone to watch series with other than his bodyguards. They were chatting happily when Big gave a knock.

"Come in."

He went in and bowed.

"What's wrong? You want to watch series too?"

"No sir, I just came to inform the little boy that his brother is here to pick him up."

"Oh! Okay. He will go in a minute."

Porchay's eyes lightened up hearing his brother's name. He quickly got up.

"Phi, I have to leave now. Thank you for everything I had fun."

"Okay but you should come again. Don't hesitate. We will have fun again."

Tankhun also got up and gave Chay a box full of cookies and chocolates.

"Here this is for you."

"There's no need phi,"Chay hesitate a little.

"Take it I say.." Tankhun shoved the cookies to Chay.

"Thank you phi'." Chay left.

"Be sure to come again. Otherwise I will ask Kinn to kidnap you again."

"Khrubbbb". Chay bid goodbye and left.

Porsche pov

That bastard Kinn threatened me. He used my brother to get me. It's already a whole day that my brother is in his clutches. I'm going to take him back. For now I will agree with him. But soon I will get him.

I'm here now at his so called mansion. Damn he is really fucking rich. It's like money is flying everywhere. He has so many bodyguards. How can he handle so many bodyguars??? Well, I told his bodyguard to let him know about my arrival. I'm now sitting in the hall where I first saw him.

After 30 minutes,

It's already been 30 minutes. Where the hell is he?? Am I some dog waiting for his owner? Bastard!! After nearly about 45 minutes he came down. He is wearing a beautiful silk Georgette suit in blue and black. Fuck shit!! He is really so hot. I just can't get enough of this. He took a seat facing me from front. Why does he want me?? He can get whoever he wants. I mean I'm so savage looking that I don't even feel that I can ever belong here. Well, he lit a cigarette. Even the way he smokes it's fucking tempting. But watching him smoke now I'm also craving for some. And it's an expensive looking cigarette.

"You want one?"

He offered and smirked at me. Well, I nodded because that's the least he can do for me after all the troubles he put me through.

I took one but I don't have my lighter. I was searching for a one when he got up from his seat and came near me to give light.

Damn, he is so close. Almost 1 inch from my face. I can see his face clearly now. He has such thick eyebrows and his jawline is so perfect. Specially his lips. Fuck so alluring. And the mole near his lips how can it be so sexy?

I was never that interested in men before but this one is totally my type. I mean if it's him I don't mind to let him have a go with me. But I need to focus. I'm here to get my brother not to fuck. And no matter how perfect he is all I know that he is fucking bastard.

Kinn pov

Again today he is looking so gorgeous. The more I see his brown skin the more I want to taste him. Well, I will 'taste' him someday (hehe). He is looking at the cigarettes I guess he is craving for some. So I offered him and he took it. He is searching for lighters in his pant pockets.
I took out my lighter and went near him to give it. He was startled by my sudden action. Even from a close look he looks much more beautiful which is making me more Hungry for him. His long eyelashes and his peach lips are so edible looking. I know he is getting nervous as I am so close to him and I like it. The way he is getting a little red makes him cuter. I gave him light and went back to my seat.

"Give him back. Return my brother."

He sounds quite serious. It's expected since I kidnapped his brother and threatened him. But I did this to get him. I don't know why but I want to have him. I know it's wrong because I have a lover but I don't care. I never felt any emotion attachment for Tawan. He is just a noisy brat who likes to annoy me and use me to get what he wants. All he has is a pretty face with an alluring body and money. Nothing more. But Porsche is different. He is gorgeous and sexy at the same time. Even though he doesn't have much money but his character is really remarkable. He respects his job and likes to face his problems himself. He don't even rely on someone. I guess that's what makes him attractive.

"What about my deal? Do you agree?"

"Ya I agree" he said without any hesitation.

"Good. Big! get his brother."

"Khub Khun Kinn."

Big went to get his brother.

" So what do you want me to do?"

He is really curious. Well about him fighting for me is actually a lie. I just want him. I will tell him later.

"You will know later. For now I want you to stay here."

"HUH? WHAT THE FUCK?"

He really is so 'appetizing'.

End of chapter 2

Guys I'm not gonna use much adult contents here cause the theme is not sexual focused. I'm just rewriting the story in my own way but of course there will be sexual contents and some aggressive and violence contents too. You just need to wait. Because the mature contents here will be a little different but believe me you will have fun for sure. I'm gonna add some unexpected mature contents which you perhaps never imagined. Just be patient and read it. I'm not gonna reveal the secret now. Just to let you guys know that my story will have a Happy ending for every couple.

Thank you everyone have fun and enjoy🙏🙏🙏🤭🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 851 5
[Completed ✅] Vegas knows very well he does not deserve Pete but one last time he wanted to show his face to Pete and apologise for everything as wel...
44.4K 1.5K 23
Pete decided to leave when Vegas' plan for the Minor Clan became too much for Pete to bear. This is my take on Vegas and Pete's relationship after th...
19.4K 983 15
|| VEGASPETE || . . 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙮?"- 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚 "𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 �...
15.4K 820 14
He smiled warmly and then started slowly moving closer to Vegas so that their faces were just inches apart before placing a small but tender kiss on...