Sold to The Mafia (2nd Versio...

By thephanthomauthor

This is a new version of Sold To The Mafia. If you read the old version you'll notice that Luca and Carl is n... More

1 : home
2 : the repercussions
3 : the new family pt. I
4 : the new family pt. II
*5 : such a tease
*6 : such a tease : the consequences
7 : jealous
8 : training
9 : heated.
*10 : make up
12 : check up
*13 : i love you
14 : bitch fit
15 : luckiest man
16 : a night to remember
17: Rest in Suffering, bitch
18: 14days to wed
19: wrong brother
20: the bride wears red
21: runaway wife
22: two months later
23: home again
24: bloodstained shirt
25: eye for an eye
26: I'm done

11 : clean up.

1.1K 21 3
By thephanthomauthor

Victoria's POV :

I quickly to a bath and immediately went to got dress afterwards. I looked through my closet to find something to wear. Isabelle was wearing something classy but casual and I really don't wanna look like the ugly ducking next to her. So I need to wear something hot and classy.

Then I saw the cute brown pleather skirt that I bought on our last shopping spree. I grabbed the skirt from its hanger, a white cropped shirt and a matching pleather skirt. The combination looked amazing. I paired the outfit with white boots and white Prada bag and shades.

The outfit was done. I went to go sit ant the vanity to do my hair. After I was done and did some makeup I went downstairs to Isabelle. We got in the car and the bodyguard closed it behind us. We went to the mall, I took the knife strap off and left it in the car.

" Where do you wanna go? " I asked her.

" I wanna go to the pharmacy first, I need to get something. " She says.

We went to the pharmacy and while she was busy talking to the pharmacist I just looked around. I walked up to her and saw her quickly hiding a pregnancy test in her purse.

" Why are you hiding the test? " I whispered.

" Because tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb reports everything to their boss. " She whispered back.

----

So we only ended up getting a few things and food. I decided to go visit Melanie. I haven't seen her in forever and now would be a good time. We pulled up to her house. Isabelle and I got walking straight to the front door. I knocked on the door.

" They are going to kill us if the find out we didn't go straight home. " Isabelle panicked.

" They won't, plus you might be expecting so what can he do to you? " I ask her.

The front door open and Mel's eyes. She looked like she saw a ghost. I noticed the bruises on her arms. She hugged me quickly and pushed me away.

" You can't be here. " She says. " Junior told me where you were that's why I stopped calling. "

" I'll be quick. We just need to use the bathroom real quick. " I say and Isabelle nodded.

She quickly allowed us in and we walked to the bathroom. She was pacing around in her livingroom. I locked myself and Isabelle in the bathroom.

" Did you see the bruises on her arm? " I ask Isabelle.

" Yeah, she looked paranoid. Is she on drugs or something? " Isabelle asked.

" V you need to get our now. His going to hurt you guys. " She cried banging on the door.

" I'm not done yet! " I lied.

" Tell the gaurds to come in. " I tell her.

" I'M IN TROUBLE. " I texted Devonté with my location attached.

I walked out and saw Mel sitting there scared for her life.

" Thank you for letting us use the bathroom. " I said walking straight to the front door.

" Where the fuck are you going? " A males voice coming from the kitchen.

" We leaving that's what we are doing. " I told him.

" You not. " He says.

" Ash, just let them go please. I didn't tell them anything. " Mel cries.

" How do I know that? She's your sexy best friend and she's your sexy besties friend. " He says pointing a gun at us with a smirk, I could see Isabelle was panicking.

" I'm sorry for bringing you here Isabelle. " I say. " Let her go please. " I begged him.

" Give me your bags. " He commands.

" No. " I tell him.

" Just give it V. " Isabelle said.

" No, it's designer. " I tell her.

" Give me the fucking purse. " He says walking closer to me.

" Isabelle. " I looked at winking at her. " Isabelle, who do you think will come through that door first ? " I asked her.

She looked at me confused, I blinked to assure her that everything will be fine.

" Danté. He always come to my rescue. " She says.

" Von, I texted him and he might be here first. " I tell her.

" Von is still mad at you, remember. We not supposed to leave. " She says.

" Oh shit. But if they don't come, I can always do this. " I tell her.

" You wanna play fucking games. " He yelled. "  Shut up and give the fucking bag ! " He yells.

" Chill the fuck out. " I tell him reaching for the throwing knife. " Come and get it. "

I grabbed the knife and dug into he skin. The gun fell to the floor and I was on top of him. I punched him with my bare fist blood splattered over my shirt.

" You ruined my shirt. " I tell him.

" V. " Isabelles panicked voice said behind me followed by.

" Let him go! " Mel crying voice shouted at me.

" What are you doing? " I asked her.

" Let him go. " She begged me with tears rolling down her eyes. " I'm pregnant.

I moved away from his body laying on the floor and stood next to Isabelle.

" You don't know what trouble you have caused me. " She cried.

" We can help you. Just drop the gun. " Isabelle told her.

" Shut up. " She yelled.

The door opened and a shot fired. One of the bodyguards shot my best friend. I watched as Melanie's body back on the couch. I just watched my best friend get shot. I ran over to her, she was still alive.

" Melanie stay in there we'll take you to the hospital okay, you'll be fine. " I tell.

" No, it's to late. " She says. " Jr, his dangerous, his... " She says with her last breath.

" Why did you shoot her? " I cried.

" It's okay, V. We have to go now. " Isabelle said.

" I'm not going to leave her. " I cried.

With my eyes in the palm of my hands I balled my out. Crying over my best friend. It was my fault, if I didn't come here she would've been alive.

" What's going on here. " I heard Von say.

" He killed my best friend. " I cried.

" Let's go. " Von picked me up.

" No ! No ! We can't leave her. " I say.

" We won't leave her, Markus is taking her to the hospital with his car. " He tells me.

" Are you sure his going to do that? " I asked him.

" I'm his boss, his going to listen to me. " He assures me. " Now let's go. "

He picked me up from the floor and we left the house. Isabelle walked with us. We walked past Markus who shot my best friend.

" Clean the place up. " Von told him.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543 43 22
Salvation lies within the recesses of her heart. Can he claim it as his own? โ—โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌเน‘เน‘โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ— ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข'๐ฌ life takes a harrowing tur...
20.9K 436 34
**๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. ๐•๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ข๐š ...
251K 5.2K 72
(Will be going under major editing soon) When Nova Smith starts working at a new hospital what happened when she meets the man that every girl falls...
1.9M 50.7K 63
Living with her evil aunt and uncle, Miya has always felt alone. Haunted by her family's words and painful torment, she would rather live anywhere bu...