REVENGE (Euphoria: Reader's S...

By boisdowattstoo

After Cal found out that Y/n is actually not his biological child, The whole family hid that information for... More

A/n
INTRO
Coming Home
Stalking the Stalker
The Response to the Letter
The Bitcoin Thing
Carnival Part I
Carnival Part II
Soul Sisters
Tyler's Confession
Halloween Party Part I
Halloween Party Part II
Hey Cassie!
Aftermath

Bacon and Eggs

822 16 4
By boisdowattstoo

A/n: Hi there! I just want to inform you guys that this will be a long chapter :). Also, I'll be posting but not everyday, like once a week or something... but don't worry I will finish this book and I will never leave you guys hanging!

Now enjoyy :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n's Pov

Fezco and I got so fucking high and drunk last night, and we ended up having a crazy ass hangover. We decided to go to the store late and let Ashtray be there early while both of us chill for a moment before going there. It's nine in the morning and I'm cooking us a breakfast. Bacon and eggs? Classic breakfast meal but it became an everyday routine for us to eat.

I was frying eggs and I heard a loud bang coming from the door added by Rue's booming voice.

"Yow Fez open up!" She shouted from the other side, at this time I was dancing like an idiot and feeling g myself. But hey? Who hasn't done that though?

I jumped at shock when she did that at first but then she continues to do a 'What Rue does'. I rolled my eyes before opening the door leaving my phone still playing an unfamiliar but a catchy song.

"Hey man ope-hey Y/n!" She said loudly like I'm not even an inch near her.

"Rue... If this is about you asking about drugs, I can't-" she cut me off by saying

"No no... I'm here about something else" she said before inviting herself in and I let her do that. Not because I don't care but I instantly got convinced by her body language.

"He's in that room" Pointing where Fez is, who currently cleaning his grandma. Last night, Fezco shared that her old woman is a bad ass, and he looks up to her so much that he inherits and continues their business with Ashtray.

I mean??

Rue gave me a toothless smile then tapped my shoulder and ran like a kid towards to the room that I told her. Her action made me chuckle before going back to what I'm doing.

Ah shit, now the bacons looks a little burnt

After finishing plating, I grab my phone on the counter and replied to Cassie's text that I left on read like ten minutes ago or something.

Cassie: What are you doing?

Y/n: Just finished making breakfast hbu?

In less than a minute she replied.

Cassie: Invited some friends for something...

And I replied

Y/n: Ok have fun! Might be busy later, I'll text you when I'm free.

Before closing my phone and started walking to where Fez and Rue is to tell them that the food is ready.

It's weird that a week ago Lexi and I was arguing about me got taken advantage of by her sister on an ice cream parlour. I mean... I haven't really asked her if she or we did things. But of course, I didn't tell Lexi about her sister being pregnant and speaking of her sister... Cassie, we are always texting and flirting but more like her flirting with me. I didn't flirt back because one, she has a boyfriend and two, she is pregnant. I don't want to be involve with that kind of mess because my not so really plan at the first place didn't go well so I still must come up on a better and safer plan to make the Jacobs family suffer.

As I was walking by... I can see Rue standing right through the doorway and when i was near her, I heard her say 'I mean he fuck with me, he fucks with Jules, and I want fucking revenge' And when I heard that I ask Rues right away.

"Who are you talking about?" Clueless about the person she wanted to get revenge on.

"That psycho fucking dick Nate Jacobs" crunching her face from disgust. And when she said his name, it all clicked in my mind like a laser beam.

Is that why Jules acted like that? Did Nate black mail her?

My head started to pound, and my vision started to get blurry.

"Hey Y/n are you alright?" Rue asked. I didn't even notice that they are both staring at me and looks worried. I was about to say I'm fine but then a notification pinged on Fezco's phone. He stood up and reaches for it inside his pocket before reading it.

"Fuck, Mouse is here" he said with a worried tone.

"Who?" I asked very confuse and in unsettled tone.

"The guy with the?" Rue said and gestured weirdly on her face.

"Aight so... Stay in here, be quite-" Fez was cut off by Rue saying, 'I can't stay in here' But Fez shushed her and didn't listen to what she was saying.

"Listen, I'm really serious right now. You just need to sit down your manic ass down and be quite for five fucking minutes Rue, I'm not fucking playing with you" He explained and by the body language that he's giving... I could tell that he is scared. And before he could leave us, he looks at me and just nod.

Huh?

I never met this Mouse guy before, and I could tell that they are both scared of him. "Sit down and shut the fuck up" Pointing at Rue before closing the door. I huffed and Rue just looked at me and by that look, I could tell that she's going to do something stupid.

"Please don't, Rue..." Is all I could say to her.

After processing the bull shit that came up to my head, like if Nate did this and got away, he probably did something like this before. While waiting, I sat on the floor hugging both of my knees and started to over think about so many things again and again.

Fifteen minutes ago at Howard's Resident...

Lexi's Pov

After Maddy and Kat had an argument, Kat left while the rest of us stayed silent.

I can't belive that they just drop a bomb like that to each other. Like what??

"I can't believe she just said that" Maddy complains and before Cassie opens her mouth and say something we heard her phone notification on.

She looks at it and smiled before typing something on it.

And that made me want to know who she texting to and making her smile like that, It's been a while since I saw her like this. The last time is with McKay... maybe It is him.

"Is that McKay?" BB asked and tried to snoop but Cassie quickly covered her phone.

"Nope. It's uhm... The new girl in town that I met" Cassie said before hiding her phone away.

And by that I knew for a fact that, that person is Y/n while BB and Maddy looks at her with a questioning look.

"Is that Y/n? Because if it's her please tell her that she needs to reply to me" I said breaking the awkward air inside our circle.

"Who?" BB asked before placing the vape on her lips for a hundred times today.

"Y/n? I think I know that girl..." Maddy said before pausing and I guess thinking? Before continueing

"Anyways, are we just going to ignore the fact that Cassie smiled and acted shady after reading that message?" After hearing Maddy say that I look at my sister really quick to see if she can say something about that.

"What do you mean? She was just giving me advice about my relationship and... I'm straight ok!?" Cassie said defensively.

Are they?? I hope not.

Y/n's Pov

"So what are we going to do with Nate?" I asked Fez while checking some product on the list that I needed to check later.

We are now in the store and after what I have found out about Nate and Jules situation, I've been thinking about it all day. It never leaves my mind and if Fez is planning about something... I wanted to be there.

"You mean what I'm gon do?" Fez said and I whip my head to look at him within a second.

"No fez-" and I was cut off by a car that had just pulled up in front of the store. We both turn our heads to look who it is and... speaking of the devil.

"I got this man" he said while looking at me seriously and by that, my eyes rolled instantly before walking out.

'Whatever' I snickered while shaking my head and when I was on my way outside the store I saw Nate coming in, so I bump him on purpose.

"What the hell?" He whispered but still enough for me to hear.

Hearing his voice makes my blood boil and I know I should not do or say anything but I just can't help it.

"You blind are something?" I spat when I turned around. I'm surprise that he did the same, I thought he was just going to ignore me and just walk away.

We both stared at each other's eyes without saying any other word for a seconds there. I was waiting for him to say something back because at this point, I don't care if I burst out and throw a punch.

Is this going to be long? Come on and take the bait!

Is all circling around in my head. I raise both of my brows to give him a hint but he just frown and walks away.

What the hell was that?

I plan to smoke and think outside till Nate leave but when I was about to get the my cigarette in the back of my jean pocket a certain someone caught my eyes. A girl sitting inside of Nate's truck. The same brunette who I saw on that night of the carnival and that time with Tyler. The same girl who joined the schemed that Nate planned.

I know I shouldn't do this but she gave me an idea... but more like a plan.

"What a small world" I said not too loud but enough to get her attention. She looks at me and scanned me from top to bottom. I walk towards the her and leaned on the window that happens to be open, using both of my arms.

"Hey" I said while giving her my infamous 'flirty' smile and hoping she would remember me. I hope she does because if not? I'd be looking like a fool right now.

"Hey... aren't you that girl from the carnival?" She asked and by the look she gave, she's trying to guess my name in her head.

"I guess I have that unforgettable look or... I'm just that attractive" I chuckled at my own words and she just rolled her eyes before smiling widely.

"Oh yeah? Does that mean you think that I have an unforgettable look or I'm just that attractive too?" She rebutted, quoting what I have said earlier. And that made me laugh and smile even harder.

"What if I do? I mean who would forget someone with a beauty like you" I said sending her a wink causing her to bite her lip and look away from me. She tried to hide the fact that she blushed but clearly she sucks at it.

"Too bad I don't have my phone on me cause I would definietly want to get that number of yours" Shooting my shot again, hoping that she would fall to the trap but I think this time it didn't work because after I said that she glares at me before saying...

"Well you can ask Cassie my number" She said and my eyes went wide when I heard her mentions her name. I couldn't form a word in my mouth.

Fuck, How did she know her?

"Uhuhm...That's my best friend who happened to be in a relationship, but you still keep on texting her" She added while still glaring at me.

"It wasn't even like that" I dumbly tried to explain to her but she just raised her brows on me, looking so unconvinced.

"You know what? At least I don't have a bad taste when it comes to liking someone" I said before walking off and getting inside again. I heard her say 'Excuse me?' sounding so offended before I entered the store.

Fez and Nate were still standing on the beverage area and I think having a intense talk so I walk to them and when I was near...

"Is there a problem here man?" I said loudly, making them both look at me.

"Nah" Nate replied before giving Fezco a smirk and Fez looks at him like he wants to give him a taste that he deserves. I mean... I will let him of he will do something to Nate right now.

And after that little encounter, Fez and I go back on what we are doing. And while I was mopping the floor, I just came up with a bright idea on how to make Nate pay.

Steal his girl.

___

A/n:
So I've been thinking about making another book and It's a Uhmm.. inspired by other shows. So any suggestions??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
60.9K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
567K 50.7K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...