The Class Clown And The Class...

By wuchisix

Rory never intended on making any close friends in his last year of highschool , it was supposed to be like a... More

Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov

Josh Pov

84 4 2
By wuchisix

Rory and I were currently hanging out as his house as we usually did . He  was on his bed and I was on the bean bag , both of us very anxious .

" I got the email " he jumped up from his bed running over to show me .

" Let me refresh mine " I opened my laptop back up as he came and smooshed up beside me .

My heart sank " It's there " .

It had a been a week of similar events  as we waited for our response letters from different universities . Rory and I offcourse mostly applied for the same universities that suited both our interests and when we did apply for separate universities they were still in the same radius of each other .

So far I have been accepted to almost all  the universities I applied for , even getting a few scholarships . I didn't get accepted by one but I didn't really care . Rory on the other hand, didn't get accepted by two , one of them he was kind of bummed out about but I tried not to let him dwell on it too much because this was the one that really mattered .

It was one of the universities which we both applied for , It excelled in both of our interests and the tuition was fairly low compared to others. and a bonus was that they accepted people like us....  .

Their website showcased a diversity of students holding a variety of cultural  flags even including a rainbow flag, it was a small detail, but  it all just felt too good to be true . If we went there I wouldn't have to hide when I wanted to hug Rory but couldn't, or I wouldn't have to flinch whenever someone brought up the topic of hating gay people .

" Should we open it together? " he asked anxiously .

" Yeah... on ...one...two...three " I closed my eyes and we both opened the emails .

I stated reading my eyes instantly scanning the page for the word accepted but I couldn't find it instead my eyes landed on a big fat rejected.

" I got in! " Rory beamed beside him and that somehow made me feel even worse .

" I don't think I did " I whispered my eyes still focused on rejected .

His smile immediately fell from his face as he took my laptop from as if that would change anything . Noting has ever worked out for me , this must be my punishment from God for being-

" You clicked on the wrong email you idiot " he let out a breath of relief before smacking me on the back of my head .

" I did? " I looked at the laptop as he handed it back to me and he was right , The email still hadn't been opened .

" Just leave it up to you " he sighed " Open it already "

" Alrighty " I prepared myself as if it was the beginning of an Olympic race " Three ... two ... one " I opened the correct email this time .

My eyes immediately landed on the Congratulations you have been accepted.....  and I was already out of the chair and hugging Rory in the process .

" Put me down " he laughed as I left a big smothery kiss on his cheeks .

" We did it ! " I cheered as I plopped us both down on his bed .

" That we did " he reassured holding his gaze and I knew that look , so leaning I....

" Oh yeah ! We need to tell Maleek ! " he suddenly pulled away , a playful smile playing at his lips .

" Rory Bianchi...I hate you so much " I started , chasing him around the house .

As usual it didn't even take a good minute before I caught up to him and tackled him to the living room floor .

" You don't hate me " he declared underneath me .

" Your right " I smirked leaning down closer " I don't " I finished connecting both our lips into a passionate kiss.

" I love you  " I released breathing heavily .

" And I love sleeping "

" Is that so? " I questioned as I started tickling him as hard as I could .

" NO .. I l-love you ....I LOVE YOU" he laughed as he struggled between breaths . 

" That's what I thought " I smiled before connecting our lips once more.

Josh: Yeah I love him

Rory : Yeah I love him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
19 0 6
Rory Larsen is a 17 year old boy, He seemingly hates everything and everyone. His only friend acts like he doesn't exist and a certain boy wont leave...
78.4K 2.7K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
82.1K 4K 31
//Complete\\ "Do you really want to waste this opportunity? When you're looking back in fifty years time, don't you think you're gonna regret not giv...