His Clumsy Assistant |•K.TH X...

Od Fantaeshitic

❥"Ms.lee y/n! what are you doing here..!?" ❥"Of course! I'm here to work mr.kim what else but why are you nak... Více

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47

Part 34

5.6K 387 96
Od Fantaeshitic

"WHO THE—OW!" you jolted up in your seat,accidentally hitting your head on the car roof.

"Stupid!" Taehyung said,swiftly turning towards you and rubbing your head,gently.

You winced slouching down in the seat making a crying face.

'idiot!' your inner soul cursed.

"Yah! I thought I was sleeping in my bed and someone barged into my room and shook me" you spoke out loud answering both taehyung and your soul.

"Idiot!" Taehyung said.

" You too? Ok Fine!" You huffed removing his rubbing hand on your head and folded your hands.

Suddenly a loud thunder was heard and you scooted closer taehyung unknowingly.

"It's raining.." you mumbled looking outside of the window. It was drizzling outside.

"AND THIS LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE MY APARTMENT!" you exclaimed making taehyung close his ears and screw his eyes shut.

"And this streets looks exactly like the one seoul in my apartment line. Busan copied seoul for this!" You said with a proud smile dangling on your lips not knowing you are already in seoul and not in Busan and the apartment infront is yours.

"Dumbo it's you're apartment.And we are not in Busan but in seoul right now." Taehyung had that don't-talk-without-knowing sarcastic  smile plastered on his face.

'why do you have to embarrass me everyday? Ok leave it, but why infront of my crush?' your soul cried internaly.  

"Oh." You made a expression of realisation.

"I— busan—my apartment—copied—i didn't— seoul—" you talked while gesturing your hands infront and back and showing your apartment before scratching your head innocently.

screwing your eyes shut and cursing yourself internally you said

"Good night mr.kim!" You blurted,getting ready to get out of the car as soon as possible. It was too much for you. You embarrassed yourself enough for today.

"It's evening Ms.y/n" taehyung said as you stared at him for a few seconds before hopping out of the car in jet speed.

"I—Bye!" You started but changed your mind and bid goodbye to him, turning your back at him and running towards your apartment with your hands on your head as it was drilling.

Taehyung watched you walk until you entered the apartment and then burst into laughter. He held the steering wheel while laughing with his head down.

"Some things will never change." He said once he stopped laughing but a smile was still plastered on his face.

He looked at your apartment one last time before sighing and driving off from there.

⁰✿◉✧✷—✷✧◉✿⁰

The following day you found yourself lazily sitting in your office cabin with your hands resting on the table and cheeks pressed against your palms.

Today morning you came early before everyone and taehyung.

You just sat in your cabin twirling in your chair round and round, reading wattpad with your legs on your table, playing with your hair and doing weird faces out of boredom.

After some time you walked out of your cabin to get a coffee when you saw taehyung entering in. He was different today.

He literally smiled and greeted one of the employee who was across him  himself and the employee just stated at him in pure shock. Because the kim taehyung rarely smiles and it's always employees who greet him first but this time he himself did it first.

Then he smiled each and every employee he came across with and finally his eyes meet yours. He waved hi to you infront of everyone and you waved back at him awkwardly with your burning cheeks.

Seeing all that you were convinced he sure did go crazy this time.

Now You were just staring at the plain grey wall blankly when a knock on the door interruppted you.

"Come in" you said falling onto your seat backrest boringly when ga-eun bursted in.

"Y/n our company's partner arrived! We need to welcome her." She informed.

"What? Are you talking about the ma'am which y'all always talk about?" You asked standing up as she nodded her head.

"Really! The oh so gorgeous lady?" You asked slipping out of the gap between your chair and the table and skipping towards her.

"Yeahh yes! It is That oh so gorgeous lady" she said as you both rushed out and waited in office lobby along with the workers.

Everyone are gossiping about different things. It maybe about the company's partner, maybe about the cold ceo suddenly turning into cool ceo, maybe about how jimin changed his silver into black colour or maybe about the way they dressed up similarly according to their crush dress. You just don't know so you just stood silently beside ga-eun and soyeon.

"What was her name?" You said to ga-eun.

"Her name is ki—" she couldn't finish her sentence as the doors of the floor opened and a woman in royal blue dress walked in.

You just stared her in awestruck. She had silky black hair, chocolate brown eyes,clear skin, fit body, every perfect feature a girl dreams to have.

You jumped out of your thoughts when everyone yelled.

"Welcome Ms.Kiara!" She smiled taking the bouquet offered for her.

"Thank you guys!" She looked at everyone with a sweet smile which made you smile as well

And what you didn't notice is taehyung standing right beside her and once you noticed your smile just disappeared.

You haven't even proposed to him and here you are not at all liking the scene of  him standing close to another woman.

You didn't notice it but his eyes were staring at you since he stepped in.

"How's everyone?" Kiara asked to which everyone responded with a smile.

"Here i bought these for everyone. Share them with each other " Kiara passed some box to ae-ra,

After that Kiara walked away with taehyung following her behind which made you pout.

Soyeon noticed your pouty face and said while opening her chocolate which was given by Kiara.

"Beautiful isn't she? She is not only the company's partner but as well as mr.kim's bestfriend. I'm so jealous of her too she got the looks, she's rich and has this perfect man as her bestfriend. Everyone in this office wants to be her—uhh whatever we are still beautiful in our own way. Be yourself and love yourself Now,stop pouting and eat this" soyeon said shoving a chocolate in your mouth with a smile.

"I'mma go take another one for myself" she ran off to ae-ra living you alone. Ga-eun disappeared somewhere in the crowd and you just stood there while nom-noming the chocolate.

You eyes slowly averted towards the ceo office and a file which was placed on the table beside you before taking it and in less than few seconds you were making your way towards the door when ga-eun Suddenly popped infront of you making you stumble on your steps.

"Woah! carefull miss!" a man who just bumped from behind said. You looked around and found sunghoon. The workaholic employee. He had glasses but still he is handsome but you'd call him cute.

"U-hh I'm sorry hoon" you said and ga-eun infront of you looked at both you and making sounds.

"Ohh aaa aaa hoon haa already went until nicknames haa I see~" she said looking at sunghoon with certain eyes and playful smile.

Sunghoon just walked away after rolling his eyes at ga-eun. Oh did I mention he and ga-eun always bicker with eachother and will never get tired of it.

"Where are you going with that file?" Ga-eun asked which made you look down at the file in your hand and then at her.

"No where" you smiled placing the file back in it's respective place. You didn't know what you are doing.

You weren't liking  Kira or kaira—kiara whatever her name is. You didn't like her, you didn't like her being so close to taehyung, especially you didn't like her being that beautiful it made you jealous.

"Are you coming to the party?" Ga-eun asked letting her arm encircle around yours while walking towards the cafeteria.

"What party?" You're eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"You don't know? Oh ofcourse you don't. whenever Kiara ma'am comes here she holds a party for the employees. She'll be here for 2 months in a year then she'll go to her another companies in states. She handles alot of companies and there is no black mark against her." By the time she finished speaking you are already drowned in your thoughts.

"Y/n! You there?" She shook you making you jerk your head up.

"Yes? And?" You said noticing that you are already in the cafeteria.

"What? and? I am asking if you are coming to the party or not?" She asked sitting on the chair and you followed her actions sitting beside her.

"I'll think about it! When's the party?" You asked

"Today! We'll get off early from work and I'm so excited there will be so many handsome men just like our mr.kim and mr.park" she said with her hands entwined together,already dreaming about the party when her head suddenly bobbed forward.

You looked back and found sunghoon,who just hit ga-eun on her head from behind and was looking at her with a done expression.

You giggled looking at the scene of  ga-eun holding her head and turning her to glare it sunghoon while he glared back.

"You? Pig!" Ga-eun stood up, ready to hit him when sunghoon caught her hand and raised his eye brows before looking at you.

"Y/n, do i look a pig in any angle?" He asked and you instantly shook your head.

"No hoon! You look cute actually" you said and ga-eun jerked her head at you widening her eyes.

"U-huh but not cuter than ga-eun of course" you chuckled nervously slowly sliding off your chair.

"You both carry on talking I'll be back" you said and ran away from there while ga-eun kept calling you but you just giggled.

You opened the door of your cabin just to get surprised.

"Oh! hey!" You are suprised to see Kiara sitting in your chair and she was smiling as she greeted you.

"Y/n,right?" She asked and you nodded with a plastic smile on your face with a confused face.

"Oh i saw it here!" She pointed at your bag which had a keychain with your name imprinted on it.You nodded and held the door knob tightly.

" May i know why you are here ma'am? Do you need anything?" You asked still managing to have a smile on your face.

"Yeah! This cabin." She said and you frowned.

"What?"

"U-huh actually this cabin is my mine.  Taehyung told me to send you to his office If you come here" you bit your lips nodding still not getting her point.

"Okay,thank you for informing ma'am" you bowed your head a little and was about to turn around when Kiara spoke again.

"Y/n! Your things! He told you to come with your things" you nodded and walked towards your—no from now on her table and packed your things hurriedly with heavy heart.

You literally got used to this cabin and thought it would be yours until you leave this company and you even changed some things in this room like you wished. Now you are leaving it. You felt sad.

Lastly you took your handbag from the couch and walked out of the office without looking back.

First it was taehyung, now it's your cabin.

Now you surely are disliking her.

You got out of the cabin and closed the door behind and when you looked back you are startled when ae-ra popped infront of you.

"God! Can you people not appear like that of a sudden! My blood almost stopped circulating" you said releasing the sigh of relief.

" Sorry hehe. Did she kick you out?" She asked looking at the dorr and at you.

"No."

"I know she wouldn't! What was i even thinking? Stupid me thought she was gonna act like those bad leads in the kdrama's for once" she hit the back of her head laughing to herself.

"She asked me to GO out." You said and walked away from there not at all interested in conversing about the topic you were irritated with.

You stomped your way towards the ceo office but slowed down when you heard few workers talking.

"Are mr.kiara and mr.kim that close?" A lady who joined the company after you asked while sipping her coffee.

"Yeah they're bestfriends but it is told  that they'll get married sooner or later because why not? they look cute together. Don't they?" an elderly lady said smiling.

"Yeah they are!"

You looked down slowly walking away from there and towards the ceo office and  knocked the door loudly with your right hand while the other one had a box with your things inside it.

"Come in" you walked in with a sulky face and dropped the box on his table making the working man flinch. He looked up at you and quickly averted his gaze back to the computer.

"Oh you're here?"

"Yeah, where should I be now Mr.kim?" You asked , looking outside through the window.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked turning his chair towards your direction and looked at you.

"What I mean is since Kiara ma'am is using the cabin that was given for me and now the problem is where should I work" you asked avoiding to look at him.

"Here." Taehyung causally said which made you avert your gaze towards him.

"What—" you got cut off when he pushed his chair a little back.

He had his legs crossed and he was resting his one hand on the table. White shirt, brown formal pants, perfectly styled hair—Stop! We are here to talk about our cabin not him.

'come on man! We can talk about it later. Let me just admire my man' your conscious said.

"Idiot!" You cursed under your breath.

"What am I talking about? Isn't what you wanted to ask. You are my personal assistant so you should do as i instructed. You're going to be working in my office itself from today. That's your seat. You may go,be seated and start working" Taehyung flashed a small smile at you before starting working again while you just stood there.

Taehyung looked up at you once again.

"What?" He said and you swiftly turned around without talking anything, stomping towards the couch situated right infront of taehyung table.

⁰✿◉✧✷—✷✧◉✿⁰

It's been two hours since you sat on the couch and were minding your own business without uttering a single word.

Taehyung was observing you but you are oblivious about it. You were never this silent expect when you are sleeping and that's concerning taehyung.

"Maybe she is too immersed in her work" Taehyung thought before going back to working.

Your eyes were on the computer but but your brain and heart were somewhere else thinking about the words the employees spoke and you couldn't help but feel sad.

"Forget him y/n. He's already taken. He must've been playing with you all along. Maybe he was just being friendly with you,you must've mistook his actions. Forget him. The sooner you do it, the easier it'll be for you to get over him" you said to yourself

you are controlling yourself from crying, your heart felt so heavy because of the feelings you had for him. Your Eyes moistured with water as you looked up at him.

"My Love for him is dying even before it could blossom"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

334K 11.5K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
5.8K 358 8
ceo kim taehyung who is a perfectionist and expects his employees to be the same. enter park jimin, freshly out of business school, and the son of on...
44.7K 2.3K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
554K 27K 42
R-rated: 18+ (do not read if you're underage) Where a picture perfect love story went downhills when Jungkook confessed his feelings for Taehyung. Th...