Shades of Styles

By Hazzaslittle28

"Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming Louis' temple who o... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

13

1.2K 65 1
By Hazzaslittle28

Harry:

My jaw was clenched and breathing came out ragged, it's been a week of utter and complete silence from Louis. The omega is ignoring me by not replying to my emails and avoiding my calls.

The conference in which I was made barely any fucking sense, Rochelle, my assistant understood my mood immediately because she ended it as smoothly as she can Saving my arse. I thankfully nodded at her before standing up and wearing my jacket.

The omega was doing something to me. Heck I almost killed one of my important clients because of him but hey, that motherfucker deserved it.

Without a second thought I drove at Louis' workplace knowing very well the omega would be there. Within some hours I was already parking my car.

"Wel—oh it's you." The disrespectful little alpha mutters, his eyes rolling at me, I growl lowly, "Where's my omega?" I grunt and he raises his hand,

"Nick,  how many fucking times do I have to tell you to refill the bands, you dick!" Comes Louis' voice.

My alpha whines, fucking whines at his sweet raspy voice, I've missed it so much. Before I could slam my way inside Louis' already out, "Here's your bands." He says not looking up but I could see the moment he registers my presence he tenses a bit, beautiful face lifting up and blue eyes staring at me.

He softly gulps, face reddening before he looks at the ignored customer, "Louis." I breathe walking forward until I'm near the counter, he avoids eye contact with me and hands the bands to the women who's eyeing the both of us. I clamp Louis' dainty little Wrist in my palm, the area of contact making a spark of electricity between us.

"Let go off me." He grits, "No. You've been avoiding me." I say and he looks up, blue sharp eyes set on me, "Harry there are customers in here right now." I match the intensity of his eyes shaking my head before looking up at the useless prick, "Useless Nicholas here can handle her." I glare at the alpha behind Louis who cowers and nods.

"You are coming with me." I say and the stubborn omega shakes his head, "No! I'm staying here and doing my job. If you so badly want to talk to me you'll wait." He snaps.

"But Lou your—" I growl effectively cutting Nicholas off, "Sorry-Sorry, Louis your shift still has two hours before it ends." Louis smirks, "He can wait." I grunt and leave his wrist before rounding the billing counter grabbing Louis by the waist and throwing him over my shoulders. I walk us to the same supply room where Louis was before shutting the door by my legs and lowering the thrashing omega.

"Let me go Harry! You idiot what are you—"

"Shh omega." I frown pinning him to the door, I cup his cheeks looking at his eyes properly since the past week. Louis was literally the most beautiful person I've ever encountered. He was no doubt the most angelic creation of the goddess herself and this boy had me on my toes for him.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Omega?" I asks only to see his lashes fluttering , they were naturally long enough to touch the apple of his tan cheeks, "I read the contract....did my research and Harry, I-I don't think I can do this." My heart broke at that. I really wanted Louis to be my submissive and omega.

"Okay. But what happened? I told you to email me for any enquiries related to it. I was waiting for that, Lou." He looks down, his button nose red, when the first sniffing sound echoes my eyes immediately widen,

"I don't know what to do! I-This is so new to me, Harry. I don't want to disappoint you because-because I'm not that submissive that you want. I'm not docile and I really don't want you to think that your previous ones were better than me. I'm—I want to try this but I don't know how because the things that were written in there scared me shitless!" He rambles with fearful blue eyes, I immediately grabbed him comforting his tiny trembling body.

"Hey it's okay, baby. I know it can get a bit overwhelming and I really don't want to say anything that'll make me look like an arsehole but if you don't want this between us then it's all fine." I say.

"I-I want this! I do but-but I don't want to—"

"Sweetheart, shh listen to me, I'm not going to be disappointed in you at all. I just want to know that are you freaked out from all this?" I asks stroking his cheeks, he looked so fucking pretty with his ruby red cheeks and nose, pearly tears caught on his long lashes making them damp.

"I—"

"Louis I need the truth from you." I seriously asks him,

"A-A little? I am, I mean I saw a video and Harry, the omega—she looked in so much pain, I-I don't want that pain to be inflicted on me." He murmurs helplessly, "Did you see the context in the said video?" I asks and he hesitantly nods, "She disobeyed her dominant. The wax on her body looked painful, Harry." I sigh softly leaning to peck his temple,

"Louis, if you sign those papers you'll be my submissive yeah? And even though you'll be under me consent matters, there's the colour system and I'm never doing something which'll make you uncomfortable or harm you in any way, I promise." I assure him being hundred percent truthful. His comfort is my comfort and I'm all about pushing limits but I don't want Louis to be so scared where he's on the verge of panic attack.

"Everything's about consent, my pretty dove. I'm never going to do something which you won't allow me to. Your body's still yours, I'm not taking ownership of you." He visibly relaxes, face lifting into a beautiful smile.

"Tell you what? Let's have dinner tonight, we'll discuss the contract and what you want and not." I suggest and he perks up at that,

"You mean we'll be having a business meeting, Mr.Styles?" His cheeky tone makes me laugh and I lean to rub my nose against his, "There he is, my omega." Louis huffs and instead of correcting me like he usually does goes on his tiptoes to kiss me. I smile in the softness of our kiss because it was totally controlled by Louis.

Three loud rapt on the door made us jump, "Loueh! You better not have sex inside, my mum's portrait hangs in the same room!" Nicholas's annoying voice rings and Louis groans. "Fuck you Nick! I'm not shameless!" I smile and crowds his neck trying to inhale his scent, but since we didn't had any type of contact since a week the scent bond had ended, I could smell his peaches perfume. I groan nosing his bond mark, Louis shuddering in my hold as he runs his hand over my hair.

"Wish I could take you right here." I murmured deeply making him moan when I bit his neck,

"Me too."

******

When the clock strikes seven I was already up and out the door, the elevator opens and in comes Louis, my breathe cuts short when I see what he's wearing, his body was covered in an olive green dress that was tight around his curves accentuating them. He smiles nearing me.

"Now that's hell of a sack, Miss.Tomlinson." I tease referring to our previous conversation through texts, he grins beautiful as ever, "I know right. Found a perfect size for me." I glance at Rochelle who immediately takes the message and gently grabs hold of Louis' coat off him,

"This way, Miss Tomlinson." I say ushering him to the right, he nods and follows me by being on my side, when I tried to touch his waist he pushes my hand off with a stern, "Business meeting, Mr.Styles." I chuckle and open the door making space for him to go first.

My nose chasing his natural scent, we both walked forward until he's sitting on his end of table and I, on the other end.

Louis removes the papers from the envelope making a pencil clatter on the table, I get my own set smiling at the pencil because it's mine, "Impressive." He says with a small smile.

"I've done this before." And I immediately knew it was a bad thing to say because Louis' eyes are lowering, "Business meetings, I mean." I correct and his mouth opens, "Oh." I smile at his red cheeks.

"Miss Tomlinson." I call and he looks up at me, "Huh?"

"Your meeting." He hums before looking down, "Page one, When I agree to this, strike out my old address replace it with the new one." I note down the point respectfully ignoring the When he agrees to this part.

"Duly noted. Next."

"Page three, section 5 Point 15.2 The Dominant may use the Submissive's body at any time during the Allotted Times or any agreed additional times in any manner he deems fit, sexually or otherwise." A giggle leaves him which gets silent when I stare at him,

"You can't be asking me to enter your red room at any time, Harry. Strike that out." I nod, marking the point,

"Appendix 1. Obedience, I'm not that obedient and I am going to disobey because I've got mood swings and sometimes I'd be sweet the other times I'm not sure. Okay and then, Exercising, I've never done it in my life and I'm not going to start now." I nod,

He was such a pillow princess. And a brat that I wanted to just tame him.

"Appendix 2. Hard limits, we are doing none of that right?" I shake my head,

"Okay. Appendix 3, soft limits. I'm okay with uh everything except anal fisting? What is it?" He sounds curious rather than disgusted which makes me smile, "I can't possibly say that to you darling but I assure you it's simply like knotting but with my hands, yeah?" I could see his eyes blowing up at the mention of knot.

"Oh. The rest is fine but I want to speak to you about bondage, Hands in front and hands behind back is fine, ankles, yeah okay, I've seen the picture, it isn't that bad, knees, elbows, wrist to ankles, cancel all of them. Too disturbing." He shudders,

"Okay, baby. Done."

"Hmm...spreader bars? Dunno need to do a research on it, tied to furnitures? No. Definitely no. Blindfolding, again research, Gagging? I'll be willing to try, what's suspension?" He asks finally done talking to himself,

"It's holding the submissive back from cumming. Putting a cock cage or a metal rod in your urethra, it's a kink called "sounding". Consider it cancelled." I laugh at his expression,

"Thank you. The others I'm okay with them. Now to the punishments, a big no to genital clamps, an even bigger no to hot wax or any pain inflicting methods. No to caning. The others though I need to do my research."

"Alright, anything else?" He shakes his head, "I'll send you the final contract." Louis hums,

"And since I'm so impressed by your way of carrying the meeting, Can I add my own clause?" I asks.

"Sure."

"How about on a night of your choosing, any night, we go on a date? Just like a regular couple. We can go on dinners, movies, ice skating, just the way you want." I shrug and the happiness on his face is worth more than my thousand hesitations.

"Accepted. You're very kind." I smile and soon two of my employees are keeping dishes of food on both our sides. "Eat." I order.

"Are you going to order me around like this all times?"

"Yes when it's needed. Now eat." We both eat in silence sharing silent looks.

"I'd like to fuck you into the middle of next week." I say noticing how off guard he was, his breathing coming out shallower, "You're not fighting fair."

"I never have." I said and I really want to spread him out right here because of how fucking edible he looks,

"I'll review the changes, do more research and try to arrive at a decision." My brows furrow at his words,

"You wanna leave?"

"Yes."

"But your body's telling me otherwise." I glance down at his squished thighs.

"What is my body telling, Mr.Styles?"

"Like the way you're clenching your thighs together, the change in your breathing and your complexion." His eyes narrow a friction,

"My complexion?"

"Yes. You're flushed." His cheeks redden more.

A new confidence overtaking him as he gathers all of his hair until his bond mark's visible, "Say I did stay." He starts, a sultry edge to his tone,

"What would happen?" I inhale sharply loosening my tie, heat was bubbling in my abdomen with eagerness,

"First, I'd help you out of your tiny little dress." I start, leaning forward and keeping my tie on the table,

"Yes." He whispers.

"I'll be glad to find you naked underneath." The temperature was rising each second that passes through us,

"Really?"

"And then I'll spread you out." He keeps his hand on the table,

"Yeah. In here? On this table?"

"Yes. I'll part your thighs and just have the thing that's wet for me. Have it and mark it as mine." Louis visibly shudders biting his goddamn pink lips and I really thought we got somewhere but he stands up.

"Thanks for the meeting, Mr.Styles." He announces straightening himself, he picks up the envelope,

I breathe, my pants were tight and groin tingling. I grunt and sighed, thinking about something that would take my mind off this little minx.

When we neared his car, he smiled at me, "This is me." I hum looking at his beaten up classic car, "When will you be done with your research?"

"Hopefully sooner." He makes a move to leave but I pull him by his wrist, "Louis, can't I really pursue you to stay?" A teasing smile lifts his pink mouth and he shakes his head before leaning forward to press a burning kiss on my cheek, "Goodnight Harry." And with that he's gone.

I watch his Honda car driving off, the area where he kissed tingles making me touch it. A chuckle leaving my mouth,

Louis Tomlinson. God the things I'm ready to do for this omega.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
554 26 2
Cypress and roasted almonds. The scent Harry breathed in was comforting and alluring. It made him want to get closer, to roll his neck against the wo...
2.9K 68 1
"Now you're going to remind me about the office policies, omega?" The alpha growls and Louis' immediate response is to whimper and cower away, it was...
1.6K 88 7
Summary: "I do not care if she banishes me to my chambers for a month or the rest of the year, you two must see reason," Louis protests, feeling a mi...