The Basketball Player's Wife

By Strecyxpanics

Gabriella "Gabby" Green is the wife of a basketball player, one of the hottest in the league, Tremaine Green... More

Chapter 1: A Day In My Life
Chapter 2: New Patient
Chapter 3: Old Friend
Chapter Four: Issues Revealed
Chapter Five: Making Up
Chapter Seven: What the Heart Wants
Chapter Eight: Old Times Reminiscing
Chapter Nine: Dinner Party Part One
Chapter 10: Life Changes
Chapter 11: Different Pages
Chapter 12: My Baby
Chapter 13: I Can't
Chapter 14: Understand
Chapter 15: Acceptance
Chapter 16: How Lady Hart Got Her Groove Back
Chapter 17: The Morning After
Chapter 18: I Guess Faith is Real

Chapter Six: Sista Sista

1K 36 4
By Strecyxpanics

"Dr. G, your 1:30 appointment is here!" Kelsey informed me as I was reviewing a finance report.

"Okay, thank you Kelsey. Do you mind reviewing this finance report for me to see if I missed anything and then faxing it over to the accountant and the attorney?" I asked as she handed me the case file for my 1:30 appointment.

I quickly glanced over the file and made my way to the patient holding room.

I entered the room as the patient was finishing a phone call.

"Okay baby, I'll see you later. Boy, stop....baby you nasty. Okay I'll make sure it's extra wet..." she said in a sultry voice.

"Good Afternoon. I'm Dr. Green." I said as I quickly knocked on the door.

"Baby, I got to go...Love you too." She said before hanging up the phone.

"Do I even want to know who you'll be getting extra wet for?" I teased.

"Sissy!" She exclaimed as she jumped on me wrapping her legs around me.

Once she started placing kisses all over my face, I pushed her off me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I swiped my face of her wet kisses.

"I missed my baby sister." Alex said sweetly.

"Bitch please." I straight faced her.

"You're so mean. Of course, I came to visit you but I also wanted to get some birth control." Alex whispered the last part.

" Does this have anything to do with this person you were on the phone with?" I questioned.

"If you MUST know, yes it does. We've been rocking with each other for a minute now and I just want to be safe. I have deep feelings for him and I can honestly say I'm falling in love with him. But I'm also not trying to be anyone's baby momma. It took me a while to realize this but I want to be a wife." Alex expressed.

" I'm happy for you sis. Whatever he's doing, he better keep it up. I haven't seen you this happy in a while. You deserve it."

" Thank you sissy that means a lot coming from your mean ass." Alex teased.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes in response.

" See! You can't even deny it, you know it's the truth." Alex laughed.

"Whatever time is money, let's get down to business. When was your last period?" I questioned with my notepad and pen in hand.

"Last week." Alex answered.

"When were you last tested for any STDs?" I asked.

"Damn. I don't remember, it's been a while. But I doubt I have anything, I'm always safe."

"Alex, condoms aren't for certain. Things happen. I would definitely recommend you get tested especially with a new partner. Things like HIV and some STDS can go a while before they're detected. I would also recommend you have this new partner of yours tested as well just to be safe." I advised.

"You're right sis. I'll be sure to talk to him. I can't believe I've been so careless. I'm usually pretty cautious about things like that." Alex confessed.

"It's okay. You're in love and in the honeymoon phase. Your judgment is a little out of wack. Just remember to be more careful. Be sure to get tested every six months. I haven't met your new beau but these men will swear up and down that they're faithful and the next thing you know you're burning every time you pee. Us women need to look out for ourselves."

"Do you get tested?" Alex asked.

"OF COURSE!" I exclaimed.

"I've seen the way Tre looks at you, he would never cheat on you." Alex said.

"Maybe. Alex, don't get me wrong I love Tre but he's also a well known, attractive basketball player. There is temptation everywhere but it's even worst when you're an atlethe, a rapper, or just anyone who's in the public eye. When he's at away games, I don't know what he does in his free time when he's not with me. They have girls who sneak into their hotel rooms to try to have sex with them. Who knows if he's slipped up or not. All I know is that I take the necessary precautions for in case he ever did bring something back with him, I can protect myself and you should too." I said.

"Wow. You're definitely going to want me to get tested after I tell you who I'm dating."

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Ray Ray."

"Oh yeah, the singer/rapper. I've heard of him, wasn't he on tour recently?"

"Yup. That's actually how where we met. Trina actually recommended me to him after I danced back up for her tour. When I'm working in the club, I use an alias so Ray came to Magic looking for Alex but you know I strip under the name Red Diamond." Alex explained.

I nodded and she continued. "So I did my thing on stage and best believe all them rich married folk made it rain. I was in a extra good mood from all the money I just made so I decided to go do lap dances for the ballers up in VIP. Once I got up there, I started shaking my ass for some up and coming rapper but the whole time I'm giving this kid his lap dance, I noticed this man just staring at me. He was so fine. Smooth chocolate colored skin, muscular arms with tattoos, and some designer shades. He was staring for the longest so I decided to give him a show. I started moving my body more sensually, every movement I made was slow and deliberate. I got so into what I was doing I didn't even notice he left."

"Awe. What happened next?" I laughed.

"The rapper kid paid me generously and asked if I wanted to come back to his hotel room. I politely declined and took the rest of his Ciroc. While I was drinking, Ricky the stage manager told me I was being requested in the Shade Room which is basically where you give private dances to a baller who can afford it. I wasn't doing anything and I was pretty bummed I let the chocalate brotha with the shades slip away from me so I decided to go. As I walk into the room, I notice it's the guy from before. I start off on the pole and a few hours later I ended up on his pole in a hotel room.

"ALEX!" I exclaimed.

"What! It had been almost a year since I had some beefcake because I was busy touring. And he was so fine! I couldn't resist. And it's not like I thought I would ever see him again. We were at it for hours and I left before he woke up. A week goes by and my manager Robin tells me there's an artist who wants me to dance backup for his tour. I tell her to set up the meeting and I go. And just my luck guess who the artist turned out to be, the same dude I pulled a hit it and quit it on!"

"Did he mention anything about it?" I asked.

"Not at first. We started to go over my resume, like the different artists I've danced for and what areas of dance I studied before I became a stripper. We talked about how I use to teach a dance class but stopped because it wasn't bringing in enough money."

"Okay." I said to show her I was still listening.

"I think we talked for hours. We discussed his music, his background in dance and his vision for the tour. I think part of what really made us click was before he was an artist, he was actually a dancer. He danced and toured with artists. He loved dance but after a while he realized that music was really where his heart lied. I think in that moment I really started to like him, unlike other dancers he actually made a lot of money dancing for those artists so for him to leave that all behind to pursue his dreams made me admire him."

"Awe, that's cute." I teased.

"No seriously, Gab he's unlike any other man I've been with. I think he's the one. The way he treats me and the respect he has for our relationship warms my heart. Like I've dated artists before and I understand that sex sells. So while they're performing, they often bring fans on stage and serenade them to provocative music while grinding. You make them feel special. I get it, you're selling a fantasy. But Ray, when gets off stage he leaves that single man persona on stage. Even before we became official, he stopped allowing female fans backstage so he wouldn't do anything that might make me uncomfortable. And you know me, I'm pretty chill but the fact that he removed himself from temptation just he could focus on me and not make me feel a type of way made me fall for him even more. He's so considerate. Unlike my long list of exes. He's just a different kind of dude." Alex said dreamily.

"Just don't forget to invite me to the wedding." I joked.

"Wow, Gab be serious. I'm pouring my heart out here." Alex whined.

"I'm sorry, it's a little hard to take you seriously for two reasons. One, I'm at work and two, I've never seen you like this so I'm not quite sure how to react to you. Usually you're like "fuck niggas, get money", and now you're like I ready to be a wife. It's surreal that these words are coming out your mouth. I just honestly never thought I'd see the day you settle down." I confessed.

"That's what he does to me Gab. He's changing me for the better, I can honestly see a life with him. After choreographing his tour, I made quite a bit of money. I'm actually thinking of retiring the pole." Alex confessed.

"Damn, I got to meet this guy if he's got you ready to quit stripping. I've been trying to do that for years. Remember the countless times, I've offered to help you open your dance school but you turned me down."

"Gabby, what do I look like taking money from my baby sister. I'm supposed to take care of you not the other way around."

"Age is nothing but a number. Having your own dance spot has been your dream since we were kids, I just wanted to help you get it."

"Exactly, it's been my dream since we were kids just like being the doctor in charge has always been yours. Opening my dance school has to be something I do on my own. I don't want any shortcuts or handouts. Just like you wouldn't accept any money from me when you were opening your private practice, I can't take any from you."

"That damn pride, I don't know where you get it from."

"The damn pot calling the kettle black." Alex laughed.

"Whatever, I'm glad you finally taking the steps to obtain your dreams. I'm glad you found you found a man who's treating you eight but I still need to meet this Ray Ray character though." I said hugging her.

"Well, I was thinking of bringing him to Sunday dinner to introduce him to you and Tre." Alex smiled.

"That's a great idea and Mom won't be there. I think she's going to some Christian resort so she won't be at Sunday dinner." Thank God because I haven't been feeling her likely especially with Daddy's birthday coming up soon.

"Good. I am not ready for Ray to meet her. Ever since she got saved nine months ago she's been acting extra and bougier than ever." Alex sighed in relief.

"That woman ain't no where near saved. She's going to that "Christian" resort in Puerto Rico with the church's deacon. Just the two of them." I said rolling my eyes at how fake my mom could be. She told the church she was going to spending time in the poor villages of Puerto Rico so she could humble herself and give the people food. When in actuality she had Tre pay for a presidential suite at all inclusive resort in San Juan.

"Our mother is a piece of work but enough about her heathen ass. I really want you and Ray to get along so tone down your sarcasm for this weekend, okay?" Alex pleaded.

"I am not-" I began to deny her statement but stopped once I saw the pointed look she was giving me.

"Fine. I'll be nice to your boo thang." I sighed.

"Good. So when do you want me to come in for the STD test?"

"You can actually get it done today. I also want you to take a pregnancy test before I prescribe you any birth control." I explained.

"Okay, that sounds like a plan."
"Do you have any questions for me?" I asked Alex as I jotted down some notes in her case file.

"Nope. I think you pretty much covered everything."

"Okay. Nurse Jackie will be in shortly to get some blood and urine samples from you."

"Alright. See you Sunday sis!" Alex hugged me and planted kisses on my face.

"Ewwwwwww. How many times do I have to tell you to keep your lips to yourself, I have no idea where they've been."

"I would tell you but your mean ass might hit me."

"Goodbye Alex." I straight faced her and left the room.

A few seconds later I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Alex : I've been drinking...watermelon

I laughed and shook my head. My big sister is such a trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 3.7K 34
Work #9 // Shawn Carter, the #1 overall NBA Draft Pick in college basketball, is one of the greatest shooting guards in college history, a...
248K 3.4K 43
[PROFANITY AND SEXUAL ACTIVITY] Best friends since childhood. Lovers forever? Welcome to the story of Alessandra and Lonzo♥️. Disclaimer: th...
62.3K 1.4K 37
"Gabriella, I think we were meant to be, this contest this opportunity everything about this I believe in us, you're the one I love, no other girl in...
196 46 23
"You have ways of making my life a living hell don't you? "Oh please you aren't even that special for me to waste my time on you." He examined me and...