FOR NOW; jra ✓

TGTATB0 द्वारा

⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ FOR NOW ⠀⠀⠀ in which, with the band going on tour, their newly official relationship get puts to... अधिक

000 | introduction
001 | they're clearly happy
002 | everything will be okay
003 | you're lucky i like you
004 | listen to the podcast
005 | my birthday my rules
006 | i know she'll miss you
007 | already struggling..
008 | don't go all shy
009 | you'll survive
010 | bath for two
011 | are you okay?
012 | be honest with me
013 | thanks for exposing us
014 | don't take any offence
015 | you're such a tease
016 | what i'm up to
017 | i don't wanna go
018 | of fucking course!
019 | we'll make it work
020 | i'm gonna miss you
021 | with all due respect..
022 | talking about sex
023 | i won't lie anymore
024 | i'm really thankful
025 | last night was a dream
026 | you're down fuckin' bad
027 | it's okay stop stressing
028 | take care of yourself
029 | i need you with me
030 | you two do your thing
032 | show that you hate me
033 | shoutout the girlfriend
034 | that was hot
035 | i don't think i can
036 | like get a fucking life
037 | i'm not letting you
038 | a wreck without her..
039 | stop caring about me
040 | when i'm drunk
041 | thank you again
042 | you're so cute
043 | see him up there?
044 | highly obsessed
045 | it was so much fun
046 | that's not her anymore
047 | i'll always be waiting
048 | not necessarily true
049 | haven't had cyber sex
050 | you're fucking joking
051 | just say something bad
052 | i kinda cheated
053 | my favorite person..
054 | you mean a lot to me
055 | the only guy you need
056 | was just teasing a bit
057 | it shouldn't matter
058 | you're extremely hot
059 | a long couple days
060 | it's just for now
thank you <3
book four !!

031 | with the boyfriends

193 11 0
TGTATB0 द्वारा

Liked by JackAveryMusic and others

AdalynBarlow fuck me like a rockstar @jackaverymusic

view all comments

JackAveryMusic i said bring me by guitar not shoot porn or whatever's going on here with it

JackAveryMusic anyway link?
| AdalynBarlow @jackaverymusic nope
        you have to wait till tonight babe ;)

User893 jack's become unhinged dating her
     | User35 @user893 gets off stage asks for
        porn within minutes lmfao

ValentinaHayes ur a hottie!!!!!!

User74 what is going on here lmao
     | AdalynBarlow @user47 bfs guitar and
       too much time with friends = this

User049 you seem desperate ..

User051 val's def dating jonah if she's gone to nyc with her
     | AdalynBarlow @user051 ???
     | AdalynBarlow @user051 all my friends
       are here. being in ny doesn't mean you're
       dating them lmfao
     | AdalynBarlow @user051 there's like five
       of us here 
     | User051 @adalynbarlow you and the
        other four boys gfs?
     | AdalynBarlow @user051 get fucked i
       don't talk to them they're not staying at
       my house

User122 you're quite rude i'm surprised jack even went back to you

march 18

———————

"Sometimes I wonder why I turned my comments back on," Adalyn sighed as she placed her phone down on the lounge beside her, and grabbed her drink from the table in front of them.

"Turn them off again then," Naomi suggested, looking over at the other girl sat across the room from herself and her girlfriend. "Won't have to deal with it all."

"I wanna delete Instagram again but I like seeing the videos of Jack cause he's so fucking hot."

"Do you just lay in bed watching videos of him preforming?" Brooklyn asked, watching her nod. "Don't worry I done the same but with videos of Daniel the other night."

"Are two dating yet?" Adalyn received a slow head shake. "Why not?"

"Adalyn.." Valentina turned her head to the girl beside her. "Remind us again how long it took for you to date Jack."

"Like two months," she shrugged. "They've been fucking since thanksgiving-"

"uh uh, no, we have been talking," Brooklyn corrected her. "And that was because everyone had someone and we were both single."

"I swear every time I'm over, Daniel's there as well," Stephanie added. "Or you're at his, you're always together."

"oh so you do fuck him?" Adalyn raised a brow.

"I never said I didn't," she softly laughed. "It just hasn't been from the start cause I'm not you. Also it was more like a year for you and Jack to date, not two months."

"We don't talk about the start," she bluntly replied, taking a sip of her drink. "Also Jack took like two weeks to fuck me, it wasn't right away."

"You know what we should talk about though.." Brooklyn mentioned, making direct eye contact with the girl, "Who's house you stayed at last night, Adalyn?"

".. Jack's," Adalyn furrowed.

"Why'd you hesitated then?" Valentina let out a small slightly awkward chuckle.

"His house is awfully close to Harvey's.."

"Doesn't Daniel live like two streets away from him as well?" she switched the conversation back over to her friend. "I was at Jack.. I'm confused on why you care so much."

"I mean you have gone back to Harvey many times before when you've been bored.." Naomi added.

"Okay well I'm not cheating on Jack," she shrugged. "I stayed at his house cause he was stressed about me missing my flight and me being there meant his Mom could have woken me up.."

"Did you actually sleep there?" Valentina asked. "Cause you slept basically all day on the flight here.."

"I did, for once," she nodded. "His room smelt like him so it was kinda comforting.. and I had raid his alcohol and got drunk so that also helped. Also I like sleeping on planes cause there's nothing else to do.. anyway is weed legal here?"

"You're not smoking," all besides Stephanie quickly shut her down.

"What's wrong with her smoking?" Stephanie furrowed before moving her attention to her girlfriend, "You don't seem to mind when I smoke.. you've even smoked with me before?"

"They think it's bad for me," Adalyn rolled her eyes.

"Last time you smoked, Adalyn, you ended up in hospital for week cause you couldn't breath cause you smoked every day for like four years and fucked your lungs," Valentina reminded her. "Do you not remember that?"

"Yeah but I haven't since then so I'll be fine now."

"How did you give up so easy?" Stephanie asked. "I've tried before but every time caved in on like the fourth day."

"I don't get addicted, I just fixate on shit when I'm bored," Adalyn explained.

"And that's how she had meaning less sex all the time and always forgot the guys name two seconds afterwards," Brooklyn chimed in. "I could never."

"It's easy," she shrugged, turning her attention to her phone as she searched what substances were legal in the state of New York. "Alright, it's legal, I'm getting weed."

"It's midnight, I don't think you can legally buy it anywhere at this time," Valentina shook her head at the younger.

"So you don't care if I do now?"

"Go ahead, smoke all you want but.. one, I don't really want to get another call at four in the morning saying that you're in hospital. And two when we're back in LA be in contact with at least one person so we don't think you're dead."

"Yeah maybe don't smoke alone.." Naomi added.

"So many fuckin' rules," she sighed, slouching back into the lounge and her arms fell either side of her body.

"We're just looking out for you.."

"I should've just sucked Carter's dick and have none of you know I was smoking again."

"Sorry what?!"

"I wanted alcohol but I didn't want to go to the store and it was like nine am so I just went to his place and stole it from him but he wouldn't give me weed so I left," she explained as her friends continued to look at her confused. "Nothing happened, don't worry."

"And does Jack know you went and saw him?" Brooklyn questioned.

"No and he's not going to know because he's just going to worry over nothing like all of you are doing," she huffed while grabbing her glass, standing up and then partly stumbling her way towards the kitchen. "Nothing happened so I don't know why it matters."

"Alright.. and I think Steph and I are going to head to bed now," Naomi said as her and her girlfriend also got up. "Have fun with reuniting with the boyfriends, we'll see you all in the morning."

"Goodnight Adalyn," Stephanie called out to the girl pouring herself another drink in the room over.

"You're going to bed already?!" Adalyn furrowed as she brought herself back to the door way, looking over at her friends. "The boys aren't even here yet, the party hasn't started."

"Adalyn there's no party tonight," Brooklyn mentioned. "You should probably go to bed and sleep when Jack gets here.."

"Or fuck himm. I think I'm gonna fuck him instead," she grinned, letting out a laugh as she soon went back to finish pouring her drink.

"You two sleep well," Valentina turned her attention to the couple. "Jonah said they'll be here in like ten minutes and we'll probably just all go to bed cause they'd be tired, so it'll be quite soon."

"Yeah that's all good," Naomi sent the girls a smile.

And as the couple went off upstairs to the room they're staying in and Adalyn made her way back the living room, the two more sober started up a new conversation with the other joining in every few minutes while they waited for their boyfriends' uber to arrive.

"I'll get it!" Adalyn quickly jumped up as the doorbell rung.

Walking through the house and down the little hallway to the front door with her friends following behind and a small skip in her step as a smile was plastered across her face — excited to be with her boyfriend again.

"Babyyy," Adalyn instantly engulfing Jack into a hug and smothered him with kisses, ignoring the other two boys.

"Hi Adalyn.." he replied while pulling his head away from her and looking at her. "How much have you been drinking?"

"I only had like one."

"Hundred," Valentina chimed in as she pulled away from her own boyfriend, grabbing ahold of his hand while looking over at the couple. "She's been drunk too much lately.."

"shh you're not suppose to tell Jack that," she slurred.

"Alright," Jack nodded, unwrapping his arms from her and grabbing her hands to take them off of himself. "And maybe we go to your room, cause I'm ready to sleep."

"I'm not," she pulling her hands away from him and folder her arms, her eyes following him as he brought his suitcase inside and closing the front door behind himself.

"Sounds like someones gonna be a handful tonight," Jonah chuckled. "We're gonna head to bed so have fun."

"And we are too," Brooklyn added. "Maybe you should as well Adalyn, you have a week with him, not everything needs to be done tonight.."

"not everything needs to be done tonight," Adalyn mocked through a mumble, rolling her eyes at their comments.

"Goodnight," Jack replied. "What time do we need to leave in the morning?"

"Like nine thirty, ten-ish."

"Cool, okay," he nodded in response to Daniel before the four had walked off to each of their rooms, taking their suitcases with them. "You hear that gorgeous.. I need to sleep."

"I don't wanna sleep," she frowned, loosely wrapping her arms around his neck once again.

"I'm sorry, the boys and I have a shoot in the morning and I'm already so tired from a long day," he replied, placing a kiss on her lips. "I know what you want but we do have a week together."

"But I slept all dayyy."

"Let's go gorgeous," he pushed his suitcase over to the side of the hallway and moved his arm to around her lower back. "Will you show me to your room?"

After some more convincing, Jack managed to get the girl to turn off the downstairs level lights before heading up to the third floor, open attic style bedroom which she had spent many weeks in during her teenage years.

Adalyn let out a heavy sigh as she fell back onto the bed while Jack stood there looking at her for a second before he took his shoes off, soon following by taking off his hoodie and shirt as the girl sat up and furrowed her brows at him.

"Stop getting naked, you're only making me want it more," she folded her arms.

"oh hush," he shook his head at her, walking around to the side of the bed and lifting up the comforter to get under. "Come on, get in bed."

"Okayy daddy," she groaned, getting up and moving to the head of the bed.

"Stop it."

"No."

"I love you," he placed a kiss on her lips and then her forehead as his arms went around her and she laid her head on his chest.

"I love you.."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

let the week back together begin

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

637 1 14
"you're the worst brother anyone could have. why can't you let me be friends with zach? why do you assume i'm hooking up with zach when i barely see...
TOXIC; jra ✓ 𝑹 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

34.5K 959 63
⋆ ˚₊ 🪩 ✩ TOXIC ⠀⠀⠀ i'm which, after meeting at a party, she finds it hard to break old habits, leaving him unsatisfied but wanting more ⠀⠀⠀ 15...
164K 1.7K 45
imzachherron started following you. -finished 5/18 -wrote this when I was like twelve
52.8K 1.4K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020