When The Tiger Lilies Bloom |...

By AnecdotesOfABroken

Taekook FF where before he leaves, Kim Hansung from the past tells about his desires to complete in his next... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1. The Dream
2. Till the Dusk
3. Elysium
4. The Stains Of Time
5. Surreal Dawn
6. The Beautiful Chaos
7. Into Your Arms
8. Fallin' Forevers
9. Our Dandelions
10. Nevertheless
11. Lovesick Souls
12. Little Bliss
13. Fairytales
14. Vintage Blooms
15. Blue & Grey
17. Under The Sky
18. Rain on me
19. Until We Met
21. Serendipity
22. Strawberries & Cigarettes
23. Still With You
24. Loving You Right
25. When The Tigerlilies Bloom
26. Love Me Again
27. Chase The Time
28. A Piece Of Me

20. Lost ways

279 21 9
By AnecdotesOfABroken

"What did he say?"

Jungkook asked softly, settling on the coffee table in front of Taehyung. He gave Taehyung the towel in his hand, and the elder accepted it with a polite smile.

Jungkook wanted to assure him that there was no big deal with him staying there, but he discarded the thought since Taehyung seemed pretty comfortable. Also, have Yoongi and Taehyung known each other before?

Eyes widened at the question, Taehyung lowered his head, mind already wandering to fetch a satisfying answer for Jungkook. He shook his head, plastering a small smile on his lips, and patted his damp hair with the towel.

"Just... Some uni stuff..."

Jungkook didn't seem convinced so Taehyung tried again.

"You know, about the artfest coming up..."

"Hmm... How are you feeling?"

That's only when Taehyung realized the state he was in. His clothes still sticking to his skin, the space under his feet was like a river, only making him smile sheepishly, there was an itch inside his nose that he wanted to sneeze out at the right moment but he kept it to himself, restraining himself from embarrassing more in front of Jeon his beloved Jungkook.

"Umm... I'm sorry, I'll just clean it up--"

"Hey, don't worry about it. And, maybe I could help you with a pair of new clothes so that you don't catch a cold."

Jungkook offered, standing up from the position. Taehyung was fast in reflex to hold Jungkook's hand and stop him on the track. They both almost collided with each other, but the elder placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, keeping them in place.

"Oh, no. Please don't. I'm really fi--"

And then he sneezed, too late to cover it with his hands. Taehyung lowered his head in embarrassment, tightly closing his eyes and clutching Jungkook's shirt.

A string of apologies laced with his flustered gaze was thrown out to Jungkook's way, Taehyung couldn't help but strongly pray to disappear.

"I would like to take that offer if you don't mind..."

Taehyung whispered, still holding Jungkook's shoulder. His one hand went to grab a tissue from the coffee table and wiped the younger's face, eyes still keeping the apologetic gaze, face flushed like a wildflower just bloomed.

He let his hand wander all over Jungkook's face, forgetting the fact that the other was standing there literally frozen, not knowing what to say or do.

They were inches apart, noses slightly touching and breath mingling, chests heaving up and down rhythmically. When they thought they were lost in the moment, Jungkook cleared his throat and averted his gaze.

"Ugh, you... You can use the washroom, I'll get you the clothes."

Taehyung nodded, stepping a bit away from Jungkook, suddenly missing the warmth they just shared unknowingly. He placed a hand on his heart, feeling the racing beats under his palm as the adrenaline rushed through his veins.

Well, Taehyung was way past the stage of fear of Jungkook knowing his erratic heartbeats, because he knew. The frequency that lingered between them was far from letting the other know what Taehyung's feelings were for him.

He followed Jungkook silently, taking a glance around their dorm. As they entered the room, Taehyung stiffened when Jungkook looked back at him.

He walked toward the bathroom, took the hint, and closed the door leaving Jungkook to choose a pair of clothing for him. Jungkook then sat on the bed, took out his phone, and scrolled through one app to another.

After some good minutes of hissing and cleaning the wounds and cuts, flowing water caressed his skin making him forget about the distress. Once the warm and slow water cleansed him, Taehyung stepped out of the bathroom, wrapping the towel around his waist.

As he closed the door behind, his first glance landed on the fresh clothes folded on the bed, and then he froze like a stone.

Jungkook was sitting on the bed, gaze lowered to the phone when the fresh smell of his lavender body wash spread in the air, filling in his nostrils. The quietness was too unbearable as they glanced at each other, Taehyung half naked and Jungkook too stunned to utter a word.

The glistening water drops on the elder's body shone like pearls, smooth skin full on display, the rosy blush spread across his bread cheeks and Taehyung cursed under his breath for feeling all so hot after a cold shower.

He couldn't make a move especially when Jungkook had his eyes set on him, too frozen to even shake his finger, just like him. It was quiet, yet so deranged as if they both were on haywire, a mess that wasn't explicable through words.

When the realization hit him hard, Taehyung squealed and Jungkook turned to the other side, shutting his eyes close and apologizing over and over.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking... Ugh, I'm so sorry... I'll just go..."

"No. It's... It's okay. It's your room..."

Taehyung said, covering his uppermost with his hands and stepping a bit forward towards the bed. He leaned to take the clothes folded on the edge when Jungkook broke the silence again.

"Uh, I'm not looking... You can... Change..."

When Taehyung peeked, Jungkook was sitting there on the other side of the bed, leaning on the headboard, his face buried in his palms, and he was not looking.

The elder felt a bit relieved. He muttered something close to okay and thank you and slipped into the clothes Jungkook gave him ever so fastly. Once he was done, Taehyung coughed softly to gain Jungkook's attention. He pulled the grey hoodie down while awkwardly standing there.

Jungkook scanned the man, wearing his hoodie and shorts. He was intending to give Taehyung one of his sweatpants but then noticed the wound on his knees. So he thought the shorts won't be uncomfortable for Taehyung's wounds.

He nodded slightly before going to take the first aid box from the drawer. Taehyung waited for Jungkook and when the other tapped the side of the bed, he sat there silently, heart racing fast because of the way Jungkook was doing it all for him.

Jungkook is kind. Taehyung knows that. It's a courtesy to take care of a wounded man and the younger was doing just that and nothing more. Taehyung had told himself before he gave in to the ray of hope inside him. But it doesn't lessen the weight on his heart.

Jungkook crouched to Taehyung's knee level, placing the first aid kit next to him and glancing at the red cuts on Taehyung's smooth skin. He said nothing and started applying the ointment to the wound.

To say Taehyung was lost in the mayhem Jungkook was putting him in would be a major understatement. He was drowning deep, not wanting to be saved by anyone. He was disappearing to the wild, leaving no trace of returning.

But he craved.

Though he wanted to vanish all of a sudden, he craved for someone to remember him, recall his wounds, and sometimes wish for him to be there.

Taehyung was like a dot placed on a forlorn galaxy. He could feel his existence fading to the dark with each touch of Jungkook on his wounds. Healing works if it's mutual and Taehyung didn't even know whether the one who had wounds was him or Jungkook.

Once the younger dressed the cuts on his knees, he leaned to apply it on Taehyung's face where another reddish cut was there on his cheek. Panicked for a moment, Taehyung held Jungkook's hand, stopping the male from his doing.

Jungkook's doe eyes only widened, confused at the action, he moved a little away, giving Taehyung space to breathe.

"I guess... You want to apply it by yourself..."

He murmured under his breath, slowly standing up after finding Taehyung nodding at his statement. Jungkook walked out silently without giving him a chance to Taehyung to say another word.

Standing up from the bed, Taehyung walked towards the mirror on the corner dressing table, applied the ointment, occasionally wincing at the pain, and stared at his reflection for a moment. He looked pale. His face looked torn and his eyes vulnerable. Taehyung knew where the pain was coming from. He let it flow like that, taking a moment to scan the room and Jungkook's organized things around.

His eyes landed on the figurine of a cherry blossom without any flowers which were placed on the study table, a canvas that was covered with a white piece of cloth, a box with some books and photographs, the boxing gloves on a corner- Taehyung felt difficult to fit into Jungkook's world. He felt out of place.

After zoning out for a moment, he walked out, only to find Yoongi and Jungkook playing a game while sitting on the couch. Taehyung coughed to grab their attention and spoke.

"Umm... Could any of you lend me your phone? I gotta make a call to my roommate..."

The two paused the game and glanced back at Taehyung. Yoongi gave him his phone and Taehyung held it with a tight lip smile. He dialed Jimin's number in a blink, and once the man picked up the phone, Taehyung held his breath tight. He didn't know how to start or what to say. So, before giving Jimin the time to rant right after hearing his voice, Taehyung mumbled softly.

"Jimin-ah... Come, pick me up. Please..."

Neither Yoongi nor Jungkook stopped Taehyung from going when Jimin knocked on the door at the speed of light. They didn't even stop or expect Jimin to greet them the moment their eyes landed on each other.

As he held his best friend's hand, Taehyung felt the world coming back to its place, the revolving doesn't make his head spin anymore, and he was feeling fine. Taehyung smiled at himself, and then at Jimin, and walked together to their dorm.

~ 🍂 ~

"

Taehyung..."

The voice reached his ears and Taehyung stopped midway through finishing the painting. He didn't turn, knowing Hoseok would come to him, so continued with the last stroke of paint.

It's been days since he met with his friends other than Jimin. Zoned out would be a small word to express what state Taehyung was in. The daze was beautiful as if he needed it oh so badly to sort himself out. It felt good to vanish like that, out of the sight of people who know him.

"Haven't seen you for like decades? What made you so busy, my little vamp?"

Taehyung wanted to laugh. Hobi always calls him weird names but he knows the elder likes to show off his love like that. Taehyung shook his head, finding a relaxing warmth when Hobi stood behind him, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck.

"Hyung, you'll break my neck..."

"Aww, but I missed my little Taehyungiee..."

Hoseok planted a kiss on the crown of Taehyung's head, and the smile only widened on their lips. Truth be told, Taehyung missed the elder too. He missed the fun time and stupid chaos they would create in the student council room. With a sharp breath, Taehyung leaned to Hobi's touch, forgetting whatever that was messing with his truce recently.

"You do know that we all are here for you, right Tae?"

Taehyung knows. He knows very well that his hyungs can sense it all without him telling them a word. Nodding at the man, Taehyung turned to face Hobi with a smile.

"I know, hyung..."

"Now, let's eat something, yeah? We all worked hard and we deserve a big treat!"

Hobi picked Taehyung up from the seat and he didn't protest. Placing the brush and paint palettes safely and closing the art studio, Taehyung walked out with Hobi.

"Hyung, call Namjoonie and Jin hyung. We'll have so much fun today"

The excitement only skyrocketed with each moment as they talked and laughed on their way. Drawing the horizon to a beautiful orange hue, the sun settled behind the shadows of the blue ocean. The smooth breeze that caressed them led their way to a beautiful destination where nothing could haunt them.

It felt so good, so right to blend with nature when everything makes you tired. The moments will pass like the cherry blossoms about to fall, and Taehyung believes he will find his home. Soon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Lights will guide you home...~"

Hope y'all are doing good... Sorry for the late update. See you soon...

~AnecdotesOfABroken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.7K 23
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
360K 12.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
579K 32.2K 110
Join the journey of Jeon Jungkook and his mate Kim Taehyung to witness their love for each other that never once wavered through the journey with the...
77.9K 4.3K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...