My Life A Lesson

By Easyease_pen

Thanks for checking my story ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ My life a lesson is about a lady named Omolade. Omolade is a lady with a vi... More

Hello!
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Not an update
Appreciation

Chapter Twenty-Six

37 6 0
By Easyease_pen

"when you are blessed, gratitude should speak louder than your attitude"
©Easyease_pen

Epilogue

"Hello, where are you now? Okay... Did you remember to buy the one I text to you? Yes, it's ready, thanks!" I said into the phone, that's Suzan my maid.

"This meat has boiled start frying it! Haah! You people should do your work diligently, that's what you are paid for!" My mum in-law can never change I guess, she loves to party, thankfully she made things easier for me, I would say she's good at planning events. "Ermm Lade, have you called the tailor again? By now they should have bring my clothes na, what is there in sewing gown? Is it not to cut and sew it together?"

"Mama, but you just gave him the cloth 3 days ago and to be sincere it's not ordinary gown o, it has styles and designs. I already called him and he told me his apprentice is on his way."

"Ki lo mo?(what do you know?) All this tailors are duping us o, there's nothing in cutting and sewing, I learnt tailoring na, I can cut A shape, I can even see iro and buba (wrapper and blouse)" I just smiled, this is how my mother in-law always brag about her sewing skills and when she wants to amend her clothes on her neighbour machine, her neighbour ask her to do it herself, the machine later end up in the repairers shop for weeks.

"Mama... Relax he would soon be here" the young boy walks in, he is about 12 years of age. Parents are fond of telling young ones to go learn handwork without allowing him them to enjoy their childhood and focus on their education, some don't even know the choice of career their children would want, they just do things on their own. I pity this little boy, I can't subject my kids to this at their early age. "See.. he is here already" I said to mama who was about leaving to go check on the decorators. She collect the clothe and examine it before discharging the boy. I tip him with money before he leaves that's my way of encouraging them for job well done.

"Haha, you people are not through with the decorations? People would soon start coming.... Eh eh, what can I do to help? I want everything to be done in time" I just love my Mum, I appreciate her more, she always there for me everywhere and everytime.
When I wanted to wean my kids, she's always there to help. After the twins, I had another girl child and 3years later I had another boy child. The good thing Ayobami did to cover my shame was that he won't claim paternity of his child. Though he do come around buy them gifts, takes them out, like he literally treats them equally. That alone we are grateful for. We know we owe him for saving our faces.

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!!

Happy birthday to you dear twins!

Happy birthday to you!!

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!

Hurray!!!

"Now it's time to cut the cake, I will like to call their parents to come on stage with the siblings as they cut their massive 10 years birthday cake" the MC announced.

We walked on the stage and assist them in cutting the cake with their siblings. Then all of a sudden the hall became clamorous, the screams were towards us, I turned to see what it's all about but I misstep. My children support me in gaining balance.

"I thought of how to make you happy for all you have been through. You are one of the most victorious woman on the surface of earth, through storm and silent, you always come out stronger, allow me to take your pain away forever which is why I want to replan my forever with you.

I promise never ever to cause you pain
I promise to make you smile forever
I promise to be the best father for our children and the most amazing man on earth for you my love
I promise to stand by you for the rest of our lives
Come rain cum sun, come light cum darkness
Nothing shall come between us.
It's been 12 years of our dazzler marriage"

"Owwwwww! Yessooo!! This is beautiful!! The crowd cheered on, the shock on my face is next to none, I'm already dropping tears seeing my husband teared can break me one million times more.

"I love to renew this vow again my stunning crumpet. Will you always be my wife?"

I bent down to be on the same height with him then I lock lips with him, it is so sweet as if it was my first time of taking his full pink luscious lips. The screams increase to raise to the power of 10. He slide the right into my fingers and everyone clapped.

We walked down from the stage and congratulations begins, my cheeks were red from blushing as people admire my ring.

"Congratulations super woman" I wouldn't mistake Ayobami's voice for anyone.

"Hey! Thank you... Ehnn... Were are your family?" I asked seeing that his wife and children are not in sight.

"They went to give the celebrant gift items"
"Oh! That's so kind of them." He's now married with two kids both girls, well I'm happy for him, he moved on and everyone did.

"Lade, my guest haven't eaten since o, what kind of caterers did you hire now, you should have let me handle it" my mother in-law is at it again. I follow suit to instruct the servers on what to do.

I sat down later on an empty chair, my feets were aching from going up and down with 08 inches heels, receiving guest and making sure things where perfect. I could vividly remember how it was 9 years ago, it was like yesterday when everything turned out to be what could pass as a Nollywood movies.

I fainted that day when I heard about the term superfecundation, never in my life I have ever thought my life will be full of drama's and miracle, it's as if God created me for its purpose, if I thought I'm over one then a bigger one would surface. I woke up to see an infusion in my hand.

"Haah! She is awake. Thank you Jesus! Jah is merciful! Jehovah Yaweh, aba sheli" okay.. when did my husband became a daddy G.O (general overseer)

"Excuse me Sir, I will like you to step outside while I examine her." He stepped out for the doctor. "Hello madam, I'm doctor Blossom, are you feeling pain anywhere? Dizziness? Headache?" He asked and I gave a negative response. "Can you sit up by yourself?" I sit up on the bed and support my back with the wall behind me. "Okay, I can assure you that you are fine now, you were unconscious since two days now as you hit your head on the floor when you fainted. We have given you the care needed and thankfully you survived. I will check on you for few days to ascertain your health improvement before we discharge you." Well the news is surprising, I wonder how my children are doing.

"Lade, how are you doing now? Are you feeling pain anywhere?"

"Doctor husband, I'm fine, the original doctor has already examine me. Where are my kids?"

"Oh! They are with Mum... I mean your Mum, I knew she is a good nurse, she can take care of the kids better than any other grandma." I laughed.

"You mean their grandma your own mother?".

"Just shut up already!" With that he grab my lips and kissed me as if his life depends on it, something like 'Girl, you scared hell outta me, you go no where! It me and you forever Cinderella.'

"Hahan! You children of nowadays, someone that just woke up from coma, you are already kissing her, can't you control your body?" Gosh! I'm so embarrassed, my Mum in-law doesn't filter words sometimes.

"Ermm, maami welcome ma.. she's... I mean.. ha! Mama it's not coma, she's just unconscious" if embarrassment could kill, my husband is already 6ft gone. I smiled blushing.

"Coma and unconscious is it not the same thing? Don't we watch Nollywoods movie?" We ended up laughing.

"Mummy you are smiling to yourself, do you mind to tell your baby what is going on in that beautiful mind of yours?" My husband said in a babyish voice. God! This man is so puerile, I laugh out loud.

"I'm just reminiscing about the past and am glad we scale through" I said.

"Me too, I nearly loose myself in the process but God came through, it's true that love would always prevail. You are a strong woman my love. Thank God I have you for myself alone" my husband cooed and we laughed together. Click we heard and saw a flash of camera.

"Best couple ever liveth! Have got my favorite photo of the year" Ayomikun my second daughter said and ran away.

She took a picture of us together, I looked at Shinaayomi's face and smiled. A happy family I got.

'Life they say is not a bed of roses
But my roses still blooms with the grace of thy Lord
I was told to keep my head down and just go with the flow
But God told me to work my heads up as he has won the battles for me
I could not believe that those trials  were going to end
It seem like such a long road full of thorns that I wouldn't come out of it
But he brought me out without a scratch
He did not say his strength will manifest in weakness for nothing
It was because he knew with his strength I can soar higher than the eagles
Even through  the shenanigans(troubles) of this world
God has won the victory for me
It's something so precious and true just because of the challenges he already told me I have overcomed
They say pick your battles wisely
Why do I have to worry about my battles when God already promised me victory.'

It wasn't easy but here I am. I have been healed and remove from the shackles and hurdles of life and marriage challenges. Those whom owned it big today sure have the gloomy part of their lives that makes up their beautiful stories, I never knew until I walked in my own shoes. I can't guarantee that someone else can walk in my shoes and it will fit perfectly just like mine.

Looking back I will say; indeed My Life is A Lesson.

I have come to the end of my first story, trust me when I said it's not easy writing, it's definitely not easy but it's good to write, I'm not perfect yet here I am. I believe writing more will make me better. With your words of encouragement both love and hate(lol please don't hate me I'm a sweet person, just get addicted to me instead)🤣🤣🤣

Are you reading this now? Do you intend to write someday? Please start now, do not procrastinate. You think you are lazy? Everyone is lazy! You can't do it? Of course nobody can do it until you try to do it then you see you can do more. God bless your passion.

See you all😍😍🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 11.5K 80
For seventeen years, I was trapped in a boring life, the people I made contact with everyday are my parent, Julia and no one else, my aunt drops by o...
9.4K 1.9K 46
"Roses are dead, violets are dying; outside I'm smiling but inside I'm crying" "Conceal, don't feel, put on a show Make one wrong move and everyone w...
650K 10.8K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...