After The Minister Failed To...

Od LiannQ

Title(s): 权臣养崽失败后 Author: The Actor Sacrifice Wine (戏子祭酒) Status: 77 Chapters+ 4 Extra (Completed) After succ... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4

17

502 15 8
Od LiannQ

Chapter 17

Xiao Rang asked again, but Yun Xie didn't say anything, as if he was exhausted from tossing for a day and fell asleep completely.

Xiao Rang was surprised at the unevenness of his breathing rhythm, but he didn't think much about it. After sending the person back to the bedroom to be settled, he prepared for Yun Xie's reinstatement overnight.

The dead come back to life, just thinking about it, you can know what kind of uproar this news will cause.

Yun Xie was sure he couldn't hear Xiao Rang's footsteps, so he suddenly opened his eyes in the dark night, his always sharp eyes were full of dazed shock, his heart was beating wildly, and even his palms were sweating nervously.

Dizzy, limbs weak, Yun Xie got up in the dark and blind fire, tiptoed to the table, and slammed a mouthful of cold tea, only to feel that the chaotic emotions gradually returned to silence.

Yun Xie is a little relieved, he hates losing control and the unknown, and tonight is too psychedelic.

He was really drunk at first, and the fragmented memory stayed at the door of "Drunk and Dreaming Me", and how he got on the sedan chair after that, he doesn't remember.

Maybe the sedan chair was too warm, or it was wobbly and uncomfortable, but he woke up at an untimely time.

He didn't hear what Xiao Rang said above his head, and he didn't even think about why he was in Xiao Rang's arms. His IQ, which was destroyed by alcoholism, only thought about one question at that moment - what did Xiao Rang have? Not drunk.

Obviously not.

Xiao Rang tucked the quilt for him at that time. He didn't leave in a hurry, but turned over and got into the bed. Yun Xie didn't dare to move, for fear that Xiao Rang would find himself awake.

Yun Xie wanted to ask Xiao Rang why he deliberately lost to him, but at that moment his mind went blank.

Xiao Rang's behavioral motives are completely beyond his cognition.

His efforts to keep hating Xiao Rang were based on the fact that Xiao Rang would not let him go.

But once this seemingly stable cornerstone collapses, how should he face up to their current relationship...?

Yun Xie wanted to avoid this question for the first time.

Yun Xie wanted to save people, but he didn't want to be defeated. He didn't want to pretend to be asleep and accept Xiao Rang's gift with peace of mind.

He had just gathered up his courage and turned around to ask, but Xiao Rang slammed onto him from behind, and then...

Yun Xie took a deep breath, the temperature on his face that had dropped slightly rose again, and the fingertips holding the tea cup trembled slightly.

Xiao asked him to bump him with... there, and then seemed to chuckle and said, "Behave well? Behave like this?"

A very intimate and obscene tone, with a heartburn temperature.

Yun Xie didn't understand what he meant.

Yun Xie's chest heaved a few times, and he pressed back the strange emotions that had just risen. He was annoyed for no reason.

For things that can't be figured out, Yun Xie's general decision is not to think about it for the time being.

It is useless to think about it, and it will only add to the troubles.

Because of that moment of hesitation, he missed the best time to ask Xiao Rang, and it is impossible to run out to ask him now.

Since Xiao Rang secretly lost to him in this way, even if he really asked, Xiao Rang might not tell him.

After coming to Japan for a long time, he has a chance to figure it out.

It's just the huge guilt of not being able to win and the frustration of losing to Xiao Rang, who didn't even have a chance to grow Qi, made Yun Xie's throat.

Xu is the effect of alcohol, not long after Yun Xie fell asleep, he fell into a very charming dream.

In the dream, the begonia flowers outside the window will be exhausted.

He was holding Xiao Rang all the time, but Xiao Rang held him back in his arms. Xiao Rang's slender and powerful arms wrapped around him, the tighter he tightened, he involuntarily raised his chin slightly, trying to breathe and escape, but Xiao Rang did not. He lowered his head and touched the red mark at the end of his left eye, and then he went stiff and whimpered in his mouth.

...

When Yun Xie woke up, his face was stinky like never before, and Cheng Lu, who came in with water, shrank his head suddenly like a king.

Cheng Lu wondered in his heart, no matter what your Majesty is, he won't mess around after drinking?

Cheng Lu asked cautiously, "Yun Xiang, do you need the old slave to make hot water?"

"..." Yun Xie's forehead burst with blue veins, and he asked with a gloomy face, "Dog... Where is your Majesty?"

Cheng Lu said while serving, "Does Yun Xiang know that the Jokhang Kingdom has surrendered?"

Yun Xie recalled that the night he just wore it back, Xiao Rang seemed to have mentioned this to him and showed him the surrender documents of the Jokhao Kingdom.

Yun Xie responded vaguely.

Cheng Lu said: "Now the prisoners are almost arriving at the Imperial Capital, so His Majesty dragged the court to discuss this matter with the ministers."

"Captive?" Yun Xie disliked Cheng Lu's dawdling, so he dressed in a random manner.

Cheng Lu was excited when he mentioned this: "Sulantai is also among them."

"Who?" Yun Xie thought he had heard it wrong.

"Sulantai! The once-in-a-century king of Dazhao was captured alive by His Majesty and escorted to Beijing."

Yun Xie heard clearly now, and his face became even darker.

Cheng Lu observed the words and expressions, and then remembered the grievances and grievances between Sulantai and Yun Xiang, and his bowels of regret suddenly turned green.

Dazhao is a magical country on horseback, the magic is... men can get pregnant.

Dazhao is located in a barren land. Not to mention the scarcity of materials, the climate is extremely cold, and every winter, tens of thousands of people will freeze to death. It is extremely difficult for women with weak constitutions to live to adulthood, and it is even more difficult to conceive offspring, not to mention that the Jokhao people migrate on horseback all day long, live by water, and sleep in the open air.

The fact that men can get pregnant solves this problem of reproduction.

Dazhao men, who have red moles on their face, can be pregnant, and women can of course have children, but obviously their fertility advantage is no better than that of men, so in the end, most of the Dazhao nobles marry male wives, and if they marry female wives, they will even become the people of the whole country. laughing stock.

Most of the women in Dazhao are concubines with low status and can buy and sell at will, while the fertile man is a fertile man who is sought after by a family of men, with a beautiful appearance, and is the exclusive property of the royal family.

Sulantai is the youngest king of Dazhao and the most successful king. In recent years, he has led his army to harass the border of Dazhao.

In the early years, Da Chu was weak and could not compete with Da Zhao, so he had to give in repeatedly, supplying materials and money to seek peace. Later, Yun Xie became the prime minister, but Da Chu had bowed his head and became a minister for many years, so he had to follow Chu Jianqing to the border meeting for a while. Lantai.

Before the two met, the generals and soldiers of Great Chu thought like this: Take a break, the border crossing has not stopped for so many years, what is the use of a man who is helpless?

The generals and soldiers of Dazhao thought like this: What kind of waves can a boy with no hair grow evenly?

result……

Across a river, Dazhao's generals and soldiers looked at the jade-like cloud appearance of the twenty-eight-year-old beauty, and they all widened their eyes, swallowing their saliva incessantly.

They never imagined that the young prime minister of the enemy country would be born so beautiful and beautiful, even more than Dazhao's recognized number one beauty.

The burly and handsome Sulantai, who has not yet married, fell in love with Yunxiang at first sight, and promised to make the place covered with green grass, everyone knows that Yunxiang is his Yu family.

The Ye family, the wife of the Jozhao monarch.

Sulantai wanted to marry Yunxiang as his wife, so he even ceded the land, and promised to never violate the Great Chu again, and bowed his head to the Great Chu.

It was really a hero who was saddened by Beauty Pass, but unfortunately this beauty was a bit violent, and the sixteen-year-old Yun Xie was even more fierce and fierce.

Cheng Lu secretly pondered the holy will, and felt that His Majesty was the first to stab Dazhao, which was not closely related to this past experience.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

43.8K 835 17
Random stories I think of making while bored. If you read this in 2024, I DO NOT support Wilbur soot anymore. These stories were made BEFORE his acti...
244K 11.6K 110
The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who possesses wood powers, travels to the a...
11.1K 403 75
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
9.7M 736K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...