26

Chapter 26

Shen Yuan was sentenced to leave the hospital standing, and was brought back lying down.

The imperial physicians swarmed up with concern.

Shen Yuan's tightly closed eyes narrowed, and seeing that the eunuch in His Majesty's palace was about to leave, a carp sat up straight, and immediately scared the surrounding eunuchs and almost fell out.

"The court judge, you—" the imperial physicians were stunned.

"Pretend!"

Shen Yuanjuan casually wiped the saliva from the corners of his mouth and called for all the imperial physicians to come together.

"Didn't you go to see the doctor for Yun Xiang? Why..."

"Don't ask!" Shen Yuanjian interrupted, with a secret expression on his face, and asked in a deep voice, "Can you trust my old man?"

"Of course!" Everyone looked at each other in dismay, then said in unison.

"It's not worth it for me to use this method to escape and inform you," Shen Yuan was proud for a moment, and then his face was dignified as never before, "You guys listen carefully, if you want to survive, go back and submit your resignation."

"Resignation?!" The imperial physicians were in an uproar, "What happened?!"

Of course, Shen Yuan would not explain it. If Yun Xiang's happy things were shaken out by him, if Yun Xiang knew about it, he would have to hunt him down to the ends of the earth.

"Will I hurt you?!" Shen Yuan said with a stern face, "It's up to you to pass it or not, anyway, I'll go back and write my resignation later."

When the imperial physicians heard his resolute statement, they panicked for a while.

As shrewd and cunning as Shen Yuanjian, they have to use resignation to avoid disaster, what ability can they have to stay safe and sound?

Something must have happened.

"How did you think about it?" Shen Yuanjuan urged.

The imperial physicians hesitated, and nodded in pain. The black gauze hat is important, and you have to wear it for life-

Early the next morning, Yun Xie was still sleeping comfortably in the side hall, but Xiao Rang received the resignation letter from the entire Tai Hospital.

Cheng Lu was trembling on the side, not daring to let out the air.

Under the light, Xiao Rang's black eyes were as cold as a cave, and his brows were filled with anger. He seemed to have used great force in his hand holding the memorial, and his fingertips were slightly white.

Even his face was pale.

It is not without a criminal record that the Taiyuan Hospital collectively submitted such absurdity.

That was the only time.

The last emperor of the previous dynasty suffered from an incurable disease due to excessive prostitution. After learning about the emperor's condition in advance, the Taiyuan Hospital chose to resign to avoid disaster.

Could it be that Yunxie him...

That answer made Xiao Rang dare not think about it.

But apart from Yun Xie suffering from an incurable disease, what reason is there to make the Taiyuan Hospital resign en masse?

That dog hospital sentence actually did not hesitate to pretend epilepsy to escape.

Xiao Rangqiang suppressed the great grief in his heart, his eyes were unprecedentedly gloomy, and his voice was as cold as ice: "Go and tell them, if there is something wrong with Xiang's father, none of them will want to live, and they will all be buried with him!"