hatred {editing}

By hemmosocial

How can a person hate someone so much? Well, let me tell you. One person; one person can fill you with so mu... More

blurb
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
[12] Reasons
[13] Betrayal
[14] Breakfast
[15] Unexpected
[16] Mia?
[17] Broken
[18] Blame
[19] Just Kidding
[20] Ice Skating
[21] Parties
[22] Penguins
[23] Webcam Secrets
[24] Promises
[25] Watch Your Back
[26] Liar
[27] Change
[28] Hit
[29] Friends Again and Crushes?
[30] This is the Beginning
[31] Thinking Out Loud
[32] Wisdom Teeth
[33] You Did What?!
[34] The End of The Queen's Reign
[35] Luke's Secret
[37] Mistakes
[38] Too Late
[39] New Looks
[40] I Love You
[41] Proposal
[42] No More Secrets
[43] East Sydney
[44] New Places, Old Faces
[45] The Love Doctor
[46] Happy Endings
[47] Not So Good News
[48] The Truth Comes Out
[49] She's Gone
[49.5] NEW STORY
[50] Is This The End? (pt.1)
[51] Is This The End? (pt.2)
To be continued...
SEQUEL IS OUT

[36] Heartbroken

736 33 18
By hemmosocial

Emily

"How did we end up here? Why are we even here?" I asked, lying on the bench that was in the store.

We've been here for hours and still haven't found anything. I didn't even know what we were even looking for.

Meredith dragged me into this fancy dress store because she claimed that I needed a dress, but I didn't think so. I had plenty at home. It's not like I would even wear a dress besides school.

"I already said. We're looking for a dress." Meredith stated, pulling out different dresses of different colours and styles from the rack and throwing them on top of me into one big pile.

"Why do we need a dress? I have plenty at home." I groaned. She stopped looking and faced me. "Trust me. You are going to need it." She continued searching through the racks.

"We'd be out of here faster if you helped." She cooed, "Anyways the dress is for you, not for me."

"But why do I need a dress-"

"Here it's in your size. Try it on."

She threw me a dark blue skater skirt dress and I was really impressed.

"You know my kind of style." I complimented her and she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Well I am your best friend." She scoffed, "Now go, try it on and report back to me." She pointed to the fitting room that was across from where we were.

"Aye, aye captain." I chuckled, carrying the dress. I walked all the way to the fitting room, leaving Meredith behind while she was looking for more dresses.

I didn't see why I suddenly needed a new dress. I mean prom wasn't even that close, not like I'd go or anything because nobody would ask me.

I walked into the fitting room, changed and slid into the dress. I turned around and looked into the mirror and saw that the dress fit perfectly.

I took my phone out and took a picture to show Mere later.

I mean I'm not complaining. I don't wear dresses but I'd consider wearing this one. I liked this dress. It's simple, casual and it's my kind of style.

I quickly changed to go back. I slid out of the dress and placed it back on the hanger. I got my clothes back on and opened the door as I walked back to where Meredith was.

Although, she wasn't where she was before. I roamed around the store, looking for her. I turned corners and looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be found.

I pulled out my phone and texted her.

I heard a faint giggle in the background and it was probably some couple looking for something but being extremely annoying.

I turned my shoulder over and my mouth went wide open.

"Of course." I scoffed, staring at the couple, who was none other than Luke and that girl.

I glared at them. He was trying on a suit and she was putting his tie on. She giggled and he smiled, his dimples making an appearance.

I was the one that was supposed to be helping him find a suit, not her.

I looked back over and saw that she pressed a kiss on his cheek and I was so done.

I stomped away and found Meredith who was at the exact same spot she was before.

"Where were you?" I asked, annoyed by what I had just seen.

"I was in the washroom." She explained, "It's really fancy here. They have those cool sinks and good smelling soap-"

"I have bigger problems than the fancy bathroom that I want to see later!" I exclaimed, "Take me out of the oven because I am so done!"

"Did the dress not fit or-"

"I saw Luke with that girl again and he was trying on a suit and they were laughing and she kissed him on the cheek-" I didn't realize that I started crying because my cheeks turned wet.

"Maybe it wasn't what it looked like." Meredith comforted. "But she kissed him, she fucking kissed him." I sobbed, rubbing my eyes.

"I knew you had a thing for him." Meredith said. "Is this what it feels like to have your heart broken?" I asked.

I never really had a real crush or liked anyone really. I believed that everyone was stupid and a douchebag but really there are those few people that had a place in my heart.

"Honey, it's worse than that." Meredith explained, "This is just a minor thing. You two aren't even officially together. You don't own him."

"I don't own him? When did suddenly become about me?" I questioned her and her cheeks went red.

"I'm just saying that maybe you are overreacting?" She asked questionably.

"I thought you were my friend, you are supposed to be the one that's going to tell me it's okay." I said.

"I trying to do that but you are overreacting." She said, trying to redeem herself but it wasn't working for me.

"I'm going to leave. I just want some time alone." I sobbed, "I'll just pay for the dress."

"I'll wait outside." Meredith said, "It'll be okay." She walked out to the entrance and I turned to go to the line to pay.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and pulled out my wallet because I'll be needing it to pay. Obviously.

I tapped my foot in impatience because I really just wanted to leave.

I can't believe that Luke cheated on me. But, we weren't even a couple to begin with, so I guess it didn't really matter.

I just don't really want to see his face again-

"Hi." I turned around to see Luke carrying the suit he was trying on behind me. I'm assuming he was ready to pay.

The girl wasn't with him. What a shocker.

I scoffed and turned back around facing the front, completely ignoring him.

"That's a nice dress." He whispered and I gave him the cold shoulder, ignoring him once again.

It was my turn to pay and I laid the dress onto the counter as the cashier scanned the tag and placed it in a bag.

She told me the price and as I was about to pay, Luke shoved his hand in front of mine with money in his hand.

"I'll pay." He offered and I refused pushing it away as I handed over the money.

I don't need him. I just needed to leave.

-

Two boxes of tissues and 3 movies later, I was still by myself in my room. For the rest of the day, I stayed home by myself.

I was just mad at Luke and I needed time alone to think. I apologized to Mere for lashing out at her before she left because it wasn't her fault. She was trying to calm me down.

Mom said she was going out on a date and I'm really happy for her. At least her love life is going well.

I looked over at my phone and it was still buzzing for over an hour. Luke kept trying to call me and sent numerous texts but I ignored them and turned my phone on silent.

"Hey Emmi." Mom knocked on the door and I furiously shook my head under the sheets.

"I don't want to talk about it." I sobbed. I heard footsteps come closer to my bed and one side of the bed went down.

"Emmi. What's going on? That's your second box of tissues, I don't think you'll have any tears left." She chuckled.

I stayed silent because I really didn't want to talk about it. Why was she making jokes, this was not a laughing matter.

"Is it Luke?" She continued hoping for an answer from me. She sighed, "What happened between you two?"

I peeked from under the sheets. I looked up at her and she moved my hair from my face.

She knew something had happened between us and I gave props to her on that, that she knew when something is wrong.

I sat up. "I'm just upset." I finally said.

"I know that by the two boxes of tissues and that you watched the notebook plus the other sappy romance movies." She said, rubbing my back, "Talk to me."

"I'm just confused about the relationship between Luke and I." I confessed, "I don't know how I feel about him."

"How did this come into mind? You two seemed happy together."

"I thought so too until I saw him with some girl at Starbucks and at this fancy store." I said, "She kissed him and he seemed really happy."

"I can ask Liz to talk to Luke about this." She suggested and I shook my head.

"No. The last thing I need is for my mom and his mom to talk about our relationship." I said, making an 'x' with my arms.

"Fine." She said, "I have to go. I'll be back at 11. Love you." She pressed a kiss to the top of my head and I heard her heels tap out of the room.

I pressed play on the movie and I whipped the blanket over my head.

I let my hand out of the blanket and patted it across my bedside table. My hand finally reached my phone and I grabbed it. I took it underneath the blanket and tap the screen.

"Hey." I muttered, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Hey, Em."

****

I was going to name this 'Mall Madness' but then it reminded me of this cool Hannah Montana board game I had (but seriously that game was so cool) then I was like nah so I named it this.

I just started listening to Halsey and wow just wow

I changed the cover of the book because I wanted to

Quick update huh ?¿

I like this story k bai

-ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 866 110
βœ§γ€€γ€€γ€€ ⋆ γ€€γ€€ Β· * . Β· . γ€€ γ€€ * γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ . γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ * . γ€€ γ€€ . Β·γ€€ . γ€€ Β· γ€€γ€€γ€€ . γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ *γ€€ Β· γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ . Β· γ€€ Β· + γ€€. γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ Β· ** ˚ γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.. γ€€ . . γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€ Β· +...
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
16.6K 124 103