The Class Clown And The Class...

By wuchisix

Rory never intended on making any close friends in his last year of highschool , it was supposed to be like a... More

Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov

Josh Pov

59 2 0
By wuchisix

My life was over , Everyone in the entire town could've known by now . I had gotten too comfortable and It backfired immensely .

After I left school I texted both Kile and Maleek , I wanted to explain ... I didn't know how , I would figure it out, but neither of them had even read any of my messages .

So here I was , back in the only place I felt somewhat peace , my room . I didn't even dare to leave , even going to the kitchen for something to eat, I was too afraid , afraid by some chance my mom knew , my sister knew or even worst my father .

" Josh , mom said you have to help me with my homework! " Jada yelled from behind my doors .

" Is it due tomorrow? " I slightly yelled back and I could feel my anger slowly climbing it's way up .

"  No ! But I have a club meeting tomorrow so I won't be able to finish it in time "

" Oh my God " I said burying my head in my hands frustratingly  ...

" Not right now Jada " I growled underneath my breath .

" It's important, Josh! " she whined

" Come in " I breathed out .

" Huh?!"

" I SAID COME IN ....Jesus christ "

" Jeez no need to yell " she walked in , holding her textbooks .

" It's kinda alot so we might be here for a while,  I'll go get some snacks" she spoke placing them down on the floor in front of  me .

I started reading the first question and let out a frustrated growl . I just couldn't do this right now .

" I'll do these for you and give you back by tomorrow ok? I'm just not in the mood right now ...sorry but can you leave? "

I could literally see the hurt in her eyes as she suddenly stopped at the doorway, and I felt even worse, but I knew I would just end up lashing out on her if she stayed any longer .

" Come here " I sighed .

She slowly made her way over to me , a look of disappointment still on her face .

" It's not you ok?, I'm just having some friend problems.....Here" I said shuffling some spare change I had from today, " Go buy Starbucks with your friends tomorrow k? "

She smiled and patted my head " If any of them trouble you , just give me their numbers and I'll have them leave town by next week ok? "

" I'll keep that in mind " I half smiled and she left .

Not long after she left, I heard a ding vibrate from my phone . I've never been more anxious opening a message before , It was from Kile .

The message read Lets meet up , attached with a location .

But it was a bar?

As if reading my mind, he added, don't worry, my dad owns the place .

I quickly gave him a confirmation, saying I would be there in about thirty minutes and I was already sneaking out through the door .

6: 47 p.m

When I arrived it was already,  late because I forgot I didn't own a car, and turns out buses were a lot slower when you really needed to be somewhere .

I texted Kile I was outside and It wasn't long before he came out to meet me .

" Hey " I hesitated, to which he just simply noded .

" Let's go inside , I'm cold " he suggested , I was a bit still confused but followed anyways .. After all he was the only one to contact me and I desperately needed to explain .

The place looked so sketchy. It was located at the end of the road, where the only source of light was the faint flashing lights peaking through the club doors . Not to mention it was heavily guarded by security ,they didn't even bat an eye when Kile led me inside .

Entering was like walking unto a set of a Hollywood  movie .

It looked straight out of a movie.

Booths, flashing lights , high tables and stools, long bar racks lined with hundreds of different alcohol bottles , people yelling , talking , dancing  , all obviously wasted and the obnoxiously loud music playing in the background .

Why would he choose here of all places? .

Following Kile , I hesitantly took the seat next to him and shivered as I made eye contact with a rich looking granny, who was obviously unaware of her age and winked at me .

Ew

Turning to Kile , he was already looking at me , his gaze sharp .

" What do you think? " he suddenly asked .

" I want to go home , but we need to talk " I declared honestly .

He laughed " Oh yeah , you mean about you locking tongues with that little fag earlier? "

I winced at his words " Kile Look- "

" He forced himself on you didn't he?"

" Huh? "

How could I be so heedless? , he was obviously drunk .

" Kile , maybe we should- "

" No don't worry Josh , I won't let some demon from hell lay his paws on my best friend and get away with it " He spat and snapped his fingers at the same time as if signaling someone .

Before I could reply , I was suddenly surrounded by a group of skimply dressed women who all looked in their mid-twenties .

As I nervously tried to get up , one aggressively pushed me back down while the other made residence on my lap .

I felt so uncomfortable , I moved to push her off but two other women were now holding each ends of my hand down, stopping me from doing so .

" Kile what the fuck is this?, tell them to stop " I demanded, struggling to keep my voice from shaking .

" Stop?, The show just started " he laughed calmly .

As if on que , the same woman that pushed me down grabbed my jaw and started kissing me whilst the one on my lap started slowly swaying her hips back and forth .

I was gonna be sick , I felt sick and I could feel the tears stinging at my eyes but I wasn't going to cry .

Immediately feeling trapped, like I was stuck inside some sort of nightmare, I mustered all my strength and started kicking and wiggling my way out of their grasps as much as I could.

But my movements were halted when I heard a camera click and a flash go off .

" Rory's gonna love this one " Kile revealed as he turned his phone to me . It was a picture of the women holding me and it had already been sent to Rory with the caption reading My friend likes pussy not dick ok fag?

" Tell them to let me go , now, Kile " I growled, yanking my head as hard as possible from the woman in front of me

" Oh, sure, my work is done anyways " and with a snap, the two girls released their grip on me .

As soon as I felt free , I pushed the woman that was in my lap as hard as possible, watching as she stumbled to the ground, and started whining about her broken nail .

He was gonna regret this.

I stepped over and landed a punch straight to Kile's face, taking his phone and smashing it on his head in the process .

" What the actual FUCK is wrong with you! " I was fuming but before I could go back in for another punch, I was being held down by multiple security guards .

" Get him out of my sight " Kile fanned us off while tending the blood that was now dripping from his forehead .

" YOU'R GOING TO FUCKING REGRET THIS KILE " I barked as I was being dragged to the exits .

Without saying a word, I was thrown out and was now blocked by six security guards from trying to enter again, but that didn't stop me from trying . Each time I was pushed down, I got up and tried again , I tried until I could no longer feel any pain when I hit the concrete floor .

I wanted to go home ....I want Rory .

Oh shit

Getting up , I started sprinting  down the road as I took out my phone and started typing .

Josh : Rory I swear It's not what It looked like , I can explain , pls just let mr explaon, Please Rory can we talk?  ( Location share activated )                                                             
                                        Read : 7: 34 p.m

He had been online and read it immediately, but there was no response . I called him but got no response , I called him over and over, knowing that even if he answered  I would be too out of breath to even answer .

Of course, my battery chose this very moment to die As it powered off ,I lost all motivation to even move . Staggering against the side-walk my feet gave in as I slid down the cold wall .

Here I was on a deserted street in the middle of the night, I don't even know where I am .

I was so tired ....tired of life .....tired of myself .

To make it worst, the images of what happened earlier slowly started resurfacing and I hated it .

I could feel myself trembling , I felt so disgusted with myself I wanted to to just tear off all the skin that was touched .

My vision was now blurry and breathing became difficult . I didn't know what to do so I just cried . I pressed my nail so tight against my skin I was pretty sure If I could feel anything I would realize my skin was tearing . I tilted my head upwards in hope that the tears would atleast stop falling but it wasn't helping and my breathing wasn't getting any easier either.

I could hear Rory calling my name but I'm pretty sure that was just mind.

" Josh?! " I could feel Rory's hand on me .

Finally mustering up the strength to look at him I started bawling even more .

" I-I didn't mean to " I croacked out " I really didn't mean t-to "

He sat down beside me and rested my head on his shoulder " It's alright , you don't have to talk " he whispered stroking my head gently .

" It was Kile he f-forced- " I sniffled trying to explain .

" It's ok Josh , when you calm down we can talk , I'm not going anywhere so just relax first " he calmly reassured me and I listened .

It felt like ages before I stopped crying and finally was back to my usual self ... well partially .

We headed to his car and I realised there was no one in the drivers seat .

" Did you drive here by yourself? " I finally questioned breaking the akward silence .

" Well yeah , I should be legal by now "
He looked down on his phone " Yup I'm officially 18 "

" It's your birthday today? "

" I guess ,It's a bit early considering it just turned midnight but yeah, It's my birthday " he replied.

I smiled " Happy birthday Rory "

" Thanks Josh... " I could see the hesitation in his face before he spoke again " do you still want to talk ? "

" I don't- "

" And before you say you don't want to ruin my birthday by stressing me out , your stressing me out more by not telling me "

" Ok , Ok you win " I half smiled before starting .

" One , I'm sorry about today- I mean yesterday sorry... What happened when Kile caught us .

" I didn't mean to push you I seriously panicked and didn't even process what was going on around me " I paused before continuing again

" And two , about that picture Kile sent I swear I didn't do it willingly "

I could see the hurt in his eyes at the mention of the picture ,but he didn't say anything, and that made me feel worse all over again .

" He invited me to meet, saying we should talk and that it was his dad's bar, but when we reached in, I realized he didn't want to just talk , he was drunk .... and he ... he had some women f-force themselves on me, saying it was good for me or something like that " I confessed, playing with the strings of my pants as a sort of distraction .

I looked up and he was already staring at me , his eyes drowning with concern .

" Josh " he breathed out before stretching over and pulling me into hug .

I melted at the touch of his hands arounds me . I wanted to cry again but resisted it as much as I could this time .

" I knew Kile was bad, but not this bad .....I'm sorry "

" It's not your fault, besides, I guess It's Karma for pushing you over  " I let out a dry chuckle, pulling back .

" Don't say tha,t and don't joke about it either , you were literally assaulted "

I went silent at that , I knew it was what happened but I just didn't want to believe it .

" Look at me " he said cupping my face and bringing it close to his and I had to ignore the sudden rapid banging of my heart inside my chest.

" Forget about calling them your friends ok? no friend would ever do that no matter how much they felt betrayed,  and If they can't see the same annoyingly cute , funny and smart Josh that I see, then they don't deserve you " 

I didn't know what to say , for once I was the one tongue tied .

" I'll always be here even if they aren't , I know you can do some pretty dumb shit sometimes but as long you realize where you went wrong I'll always be here for you ... I promise to cheer you up or whatever "

" Thanks Rory " I spoke burying my head in the crook of his neck not wanting him to see me cry again " I don't want to ever want to leave your side either "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 4K 31
//Complete\\ "Do you really want to waste this opportunity? When you're looking back in fifty years time, don't you think you're gonna regret not giv...
86.7K 4.2K 182
Samuel always has been fortunate enough to enjoy a seamless and comfortable life. He had it all. Good grades, aspirations to become a doctor like his...
2.2K 102 35
* TRIGGER WARNING* there may or may not be parts of this book that people may find upsetting. It talks about mental illness. Also it talks about rel...
13.7K 1.2K 45
Emilio always despised gay people, doing unforgivable things to them when he was in high school. The tables are turned when he falls in love with a b...