[oceans] | a txt imagines book

By aishichui

[oceans] calming. free flowing. listening. that is who they are to you. an ocean. More

[introduction] oceans
[yeonjun] โ€ข cafe encounters
[taehyun] โ€ข testing in the waters
[beomgyu] โ€ข senior
[soobin] โ€ข soju
[huening kai] โ€ข manager
[beomgyu] โ€ข planes
[taehyun] โ€ข coffee
[yeonjun] โ€ข healing
[huening kai] โ€ข midnights
[soobin] โ€ข someway somehow
[yeonjun] โ€ข special day
[taehyun] โ€ข for the things we couldn't say
[beomgyu] โ€ข jacket
[huening kai] โ€ข blind date
[yeonjun] โ€ข nightmares
[beomgyu] โ€ข dance with me
[huening kai] โ€ข passions
[taehyun] โ€ข calculator
[soobin] - co-workers
[huening kai] โ€ข soft-served
[taehyun] โ€ข fate
[beomgyu] โ€ข say you love me
[yeonjun] โ€ข parting place
[beomgyu] โ€ข timely confession
[taehyun] โ€ข foreign words
[yeonjun] โ€ข dreams
[soobin] โ€ข little things
[huening kai] โ€ข sweater weather
[yeonjun] โ€ข gift
[taehyun] โ€ข late night walks
[beomgyu] โ€ข presence
[soobin] โ€ข heels
[huening kai] โ€ข emails and letters
[yeonjun] โ€ข drunk
[soobin] โ€ข aspirations & choices
[beomgyu] โ€ข opposite ends
[taehyun] โ€ข first of snow
[huening kai] โ€ข from a cracked raw egg
[yeonjun] โ€ข convenience stores
[beomgyu] โ€ข alcohol
[soobin] โ€ข out of time
[huening kai] โ€ข painting
[taehyun] โ€ข three words
[huening kai] โ€ข last letter of 2019
[taehyun] โ€ข speak now
[yeonjun] โ€ข drunk (2)
[beomgyu] โ€ข pillows
end page

[soobin] โ€ข bread

1.2K 20 7
By aishichui

Your morning began beautifully. You had woken up in the best mood. You were even met with a promotion. Generally, everything just went well for you and you were happy about that because it was setting up your mood for when you go see your boyfriend.

You wanted a simple snack time with him. He loved bread so you thought you'd stop over what he said was his favorite bakery. To be frank, you also loved the bread there so you were a regular in the store.

When you went in, you immediately spotted the milk bread that you and your boyfriend enjoyed, but there was only one wrap left. You were on your way to getting it when you hand met someone else's hand because they also reached for the bread.

"Oh, you can take it." You said to the man. You were with heavy feelings though, because you wanted that bread.

"No, it's fine." He smiled shyly. "I can just get another." He continued.

You smiled at him, feeling a little guilty but still wanting the bread.

"Okay then, if you insist, then I'll take it." You gently took the bread from the shelf and went towards the counter to pay for it.

After that, you gave the man another small smile, "Thank you again!" You said to him as you were exiting the bakery. He smiled back at you, then continued looking through the bread choices.

You, on the other hand, went to your boyfriend's workplace. You were excited to have this small moment with him because this was his break time, and he usually spent it with you up until three months ago, when he started getting busy.

You would usually wait for your boyfriend outside his building, but for some reason, he wasn't coming out despite it being his break time.

You then sent him a message, "Hey, have you eaten?" You asked him with concern. Nothing else lingered in your mind, you were simply concerned about whether or not he has had food or not.

"I'm at the restaurant near our building. I'm eating right now." You thought that the reply was quite quick, but he always replied quickly so it wasn't something that stood out to you. Upon knowing that he was already eating, you thought that maybe their break time was moved to an earlier time.

You just looked at the bread box you had in hand. You would have loved to eat them with him right now, so you were quite disappointed that you didn't see him.

But you never knew that you would be more disappointed when you catch glimpse of him.

In a restaurant near his workplace, he was next to another girl, having lunch with her and even feeding her.

That shattered your heart. You weren't the doubtful type of person, so you were certain that this wasn't just your mind playing tricks. That was further proven as he lightly kissed the girl he was with.

You couldn't believe that everything was perfect about today just for it to lead to this moment of pain.

There was a tear that escaped your eyes. For the past three months of him being busy, he was just spending his time with another girl.

Time stopped for a bit, and not in a good way.

You quickly got your phone out and dialed his number. He picked up immediately, signing the girl beside him to stay silent as they smiled at each other.

"I don't think it's unfair for me to do it this way, so I'm breaking up with you. Please take your things away from my apartment, because if not, I'll sell them." You sternly said as you watched him panic from the windows of the restaurant across the street.

You turned off your phone, not minding about anything else that would come after.

You ended up returning to the bakery because they had this good coffee that you enjoyed, and besides, you just wanted a place wherein you could sit down, and reflect on what you had just seen.

You felt deceived and disrespected. It was even worse because you thought he was the one.

You couldn't explain what you were feeling. It's not hurting as bad right now, but you knew that once it sinks in, you'll be a mess.

You looked out the window as you thought deeply about things. That was when you spotted the guy who was in the bakery with you when you first came. He was the one who allowed you to take the bread. He was just sitting alone on a park bench, seeming as though he wasn't able to buy anything from the bakery.

You felt bad, so despite being quite devastated, you left the bakery again and walked up to him.

"Hi again." You spoke to catch his attention.

When he looked at you, he immediately smiled. "Hi! It's you again." He replied.

"Yes. I just wanted to give this to you. I didn't touch it all. I don't have any use for it, so you can have it." You explained as you handed him the bag with the bread inside.

He observed your expression, mostly looking into your eyes as he took the bag.

His expressions fell silent and concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked you.

You just smiled softly, not giving him a yes or no.

"You see, I was going to eat that with my boyfriend, but... I discovered that he was with another girl, so... yeah." You slowly explained.

He was in silence for a few seconds, but then his eyes met yours once again.

"Sit with me. Let's eat this bread together." He said as he moved towards one side so you could sit.

"No, it's really fine." You tried to reason, but you also wanted to sit with him.

"You deserve to have a good smile. No one deserves to feel the way you feel right now, perhaps eating this would make you feel better even just a little." He replied out of concern.

"More than that, are you going to leave me alone to eat bread when you know that bread is best eaten when you're with people?" He asked you, still part of his ways of making you sit with him.

That being said, you sat with him soon enough. You realized that perhaps you did need a friend to release the awful emotions that you were feeling.

"I'm Y/n." You introduced yourself.

"I'm Soobin." He then replied with a smile.

He began to open the bag and take out the bread. Of course, he took some from it first, then he gave it to you so you can do the same.

You just ate bread during that whole afternoon. You were still deeply upset by finding out that your boyfriend cheated on you, but somehow, the way Soobin carried the conversation made you feel very comforted. Though the sad feelings and thoughts didn't leave, they were less scorching because Soobin was making you laugh.

To be fair, you were still able to go eat bread during the afternoon, the only difference was that you thought you would be doing it with your boyfriend, not a stranger with who you locked hands within the bakery.

You two kept talking well. You then exchanged numbers, and ever since, you were in the process of getting to know each other despite busy schedules.

Who knows what the future may bring? Maybe one day, you'll be so much more than friends... or maybe not. Who truly knows?

Perhaps the bread knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 2.8K 21
โNot every person can convey what they want to say, but their eyes somehow, says it all...โž . . . "Its okay, I'm here..."
1.7K 154 26
i thought you said forever, heck, we were fated together. ์ตœ๋ฒ”๊ทœ | choi beomgyu. lowercase intended | 2023 ยฉ minieberry_
65.5K 869 14
I dont know what I'm doing, but here we go. !!PLEASE READ LAST PART!!
13.8K 686 23
โ ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ-โž โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต.โž ใ€‹in which a girl who doesn't believe...