The Potions Master and the Ra...

By SnapesTrueLove

Professor Severus Snape, the foul tempered Potions Master of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, has... More

The Potions Master and the Ravenclaw
"You want to be careful, Miss Clovewater"
Detention
The Invitation
Tea with Professor Snape
I Surrender
"We Are Very Good Together"
"I Just Missed You. That's All."
Brackium Emendo
"You're Mine"
"A Thousand Times, Yes"
"Fight Me"
"You ARE Beautiful."
The Gifts
London
"I'm Yours"
"Forgive Me"
Out of Bed After Hours
Mr. Malfoy
"You Must Call Me Lucius"
"You Love Snape?"
"Make Me Beg"
"I'll Make Sure You Never Touch Her Again"
The Prisoner of Azkaban
"Please, My Love. Come and Rest."
"I Want My Ring On Your Finger"
Madam Pince and the Flaming Pudding
The Onyx Heart
Lessons With the Headmaster
"You're Very Powerful, Little One"
Good Girl
"A Rose As Red As Your Lips"
"Hard To Imagine Snape Loving Someone "
Spinner's End
The Birthday Surprise
Graduation
"She Loves You, Severus "
The Wedding: Bonded for Life
"You're My Home"
The Nurse Apprentice
The Dark Mark
"I'm Not a Child, Severus"
Occlumency Lessons
Protego Diabolica
The First Task
"Happy Christmas, Little One"
The Yule Ball
The Second Task
Igor Bloody Karkaroff
Barty Crouch Jr
"Trust That I Will Come Back to You"
Return to the Dark Lord
"Hold Me Tighter"
"Madeline. It's I. It's Severus."
"The Dark Lord Wants to Meet... Me?"
"Distract Me. Please."
Worth It
Meeting the Dark Lord
"Stay With Me"
12 Grimmauld Place
"Our Own Home"
Befriending Sirius
"You're All I Need, Severus"
Mrs. Jennings
Argument and Reconciliation
"I Had the Worst Feeling"
"Please Help Him"
"You Absolutely Cannot Go"
"Delores Umbridge"
"Professor Snape Can Make It Better"
"Obviously"
Christmas with the Malfoys
Mass Breakout from Azkaban
Maybe Someday
"I Trust You, Kitten"
"Go to Sleep"
Through the Veil
Peter Bloody Pettigrew
A Fool Sorely Tempted
The Unbreakable Vow
"Am I Not Powerful?"
"There's no need to call me 'sir,' Professor."
"You just... know."
Author's Note
"Anything But This"
"You Are Everything to Me"
The Slug Party
"She Looks Like a Ghost"
Sectum Sempra and Death Eaters in the Castle
"Severus, please."
No Time for Bitterness
"Nagini. Dinner."
The Battle of the Seven Potters
Show No Fear
The Forest of Dean
2 May, 1998
The Sacking of Severus Snape
The Battle of Hogwarts: Part I
The Battle of Hogwarts Part II
Quick reader poll
The Battle of Hogwarts Part III
Epilogue

Professor Snape's Chambers

2.8K 69 37
By SnapesTrueLove

Madeline moved as quickly as she could without actually running down the corridor. When she reached Snape's door, she tapped on it softly and he opened it immediately. He pulled her inside and she threw herself into his arms. He held her tightly for a long moment and then bent to kiss her. God, she tasted so good. So sweet. Like peppermint candy. He buried his hands in her hair and explored every inch of her mouth with his tongue. She made a tiny moaning sound and melted into him, her arms around his waist.

He finally broke the kiss and took her hand, leading her to his bedroom. It was dark, but a bright fire burned in the fireplace and a single candle burned on an ebony chest of drawers. An ebony wardrobe stood against one wall. There was a gray comforter on the bed and a nightstand with an oil burning lamp on either side of it. One side was stacked with books and she knew that must be his side of the bed. There was a little end table next to a black leather chair in the corner and a candle sconce on the wall. It was dark but elegant and it suited him.

"Come here for a moment, darling. I want to talk to you if it's alright." He sat in the chair and pulled her onto his lap.

He had called her darling and it made her smile. She kissed his cheek and her arms went around his neck.

"Madeline... I know that you have told me you want to be with me, but I feel that I must ask you this question again. Are you absolutely sure you want this? Want me? You know I'm much too old for you, really, and you're my student. I'm your professor. This is extremely inappropriate and the repercussions could be... dire... for both us. Also, I worry that you may be confusing physical pleasure with something else. Something I may or may not be capable of giving you. I'm not good at relationships. I'm selfish and mean and sarcastic. I'm an unpleasant man. I am inflexible and quite used to being alone. I'm not sure that's what any woman wants. I know we have talked about this, but I want to offer you one more opportunity to... extricate yourself from this situation. I don't want you to feel pressure or to feel coerced because I'm your teacher. I will not punish you in any way if you decide to end this now and take it no further. I assure you there will be no consequence. You can go now and we'll never speak of it again, but you should understand that if you do wish to continue, this could be complicated. Very complicated indeed. And also know that I will want to possess you in every way. Though I am admittedly terrible at interpersonal relationships, I'm paradoxically quite... territorial. Irrationally so. I am a jealous lover. I do not share. You'll belong to me. Your heart. Your body. Your mind. Do you understand?"

"I understand. And I want it. Please, Professor. I want to belong to you. I know I'm young, but I know what I want.  I want you. I want this."

"You're absolutely certain?"

"Yes, sir. Do you... want me, too?"

"Yes. I do want you. Very much."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. And I meant what I said when I told you earlier that I always want to be with you. I want to be yours, Professor. If you think I'll be enough for you, of course. If you think I can please you."

"You'll please me, little one. You're more than enough. Don't you worry about that. But if I'm going to keep making love to you, you might consider calling me by my name and not 'Professor' or 'sir.' At least when we're alone."

She blushed. "Alright then. Severus."

He smiled at the sound of his name coming from her lips. He quite liked hearing it, in fact.

"Severus, may I ask you a question?"

"Certainly."

She hesitated. "Are you... are you a Death Eater? I've seen your Dark Mark. On your arm."

He closed his eyes. He had been dreading this. Maybe he should have concealed the mark, but what good it would it have done? She would have discovered it eventually, and it wasn't exactly a secret. He was honestly surprised she didn't already know, hadn't already heard about his past. He wondered why she hadn't rejected him the moment she saw the snake and skull permanently etched into his skin.

"Would it change how you feel about me if I said I am?" he asked quietly.

"Are you a blood purist?"

"No," he answered quietly.

"Then no," she replied carefully. She was looking into his eyes and she touched his cheek. "It doesn't change how I feel about you. Nothing can change that."

"Well, then I'll save my answer for another day. It is not a simple one. And I have other things on my mind at the moment."

He pulled her face close to his and kissed her, softly at first, but then with increasing urgency. She broke the kiss to get up and reposition herself so that she was straddling him, facing him in the chair. She took his face in her hands and kissed him hard, and he cupped her bottom, lightly squeezing. He could feel her heat on his lap and she ground her body into him while they kissed, her breasts pressing into his chest. He stood up with her in his arms, and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her to the bed.

He laid her down gently and removed her tie and unbuttoned her shirt.

"I'm going to make love to you properly, my beautiful girl. In my bed."

She smiled at him and sat up, pulling off her shirt and the rest of her clothes as he watched. Then she looked up at him.

"Severus, I want to look at you. All of you. Please?"

Snape paused. He hated his body. Hated it. He had managed to conceal it from her up to this point. She had only seen his mark because he had rolled up his sleeves one day during one of her "detentions," but he was careful not to reveal too much of himself. He thought it would repel her. She was so perfect and beautiful and he was too ugly. Too thin. Too pale. His features too harsh and angular. His nose too long and hooked. His sallow skin too scarred from his father's abuse, from dueling as a teenager, and from battle during the first war. He had spent a lifetime being told how hideous he was, and he believed it.

But here was this beautiful angel wanting him. Wanting to look at him. Kiss him. Touch him. Take him inside herself. Wanting to see him for who he was.

And gods knew he had looked at her often enough. Reveled in the sight of her porcelain skin. Her gorgeous face. Her firm, round breasts and the soft curve of her hips. Her legs. Her creamy thighs and the heaven that lay between them. It was only fair, and he couldn't hide himself from her forever. He only hoped she would still want him - want to be with him - after she had seen all of him.

He nodded at her, and she beamed at him.

He sat next to her on the bed. She combed his hair with her fingers, touching the silky, thick, strands, then took his face in both her hands, running them over the angles of his cheeks. She untied his cravat and then began to unbutton his shirt as if she were opening a gift. His breath caught in his throat as she pushed it off his shoulders. Her touch drove him mad with desire. She laid her trembling hand on his bare chest and looked into his eyes.

"Yes, my love. You may touch me. It's alright. You never have to ask." His voice was husky. Raw.

She smiled shyly and traced his mouth with her finger and he kissed it as it crossed his lips. She let her hands wander over his shoulders, down his arms, across his chest, and her eyes drank him in while her fingers mapped his body. She leaned into him and kissed a scar just under his left clavicle and he drew in a shuddering breath. Then she trailed down to his waist and she looked at him imploringly. He smiled tentatively and stood up next to the bed. She began to unbutton his trousers and it took every ounce of willpower he had to control himself. He helped her remove the rest of his clothes and stood in front of her. She looked at him, wanting his assent, perhaps sensing his self consciousness.

"It's alright, little one." He tried to keep his voice steady, but he was both anxious and aroused at the same time.

She reached up and touched his stomach, his ribs, his hips. Snape was not overly muscular, but his body was taught and firm. There was not a spare ounce of flesh on him, and he was so tall and lean and strong, his long limbs so elegant.

"Turn around, please," she whispered.

He did, and she stood behind him. He closed his eyes as he felt her trace every scar on his back with her fingers. He tried not to tense when he felt her lips lightly kiss a few of them, as well.

She was almost vibrating at the feel of him and her body felt as if it were on fire with wanting him. It was the first time she had seen him - or any man - completely naked and she was overwhelmed with how beautiful he was. He was fully aroused and it thrilled her.

"I've.. never seen a man before," she said with awe in her voice. "Severus. You're beautiful. Perfect."

He turned back to face her again, and his brow furrowed as confusion flitted across his face. Him? His body? Beautiful? Perfect? How could she think such a ridiculous thing? But looking at her face, he believed her. She was gazing at him with passion and desire and reverence and... love? Was it love? She was worshiping his body. Touching him. Wanting him. Desiring him. And he was grateful for it.

She reached out to touch him. He closed his eyes, willing himself not to explode in her hand as her fingers wrapped around him.

"You'll have to tell me what to do. You'll have to teach me. I don't know how..." She trailed off.

Snape didn't know what she meant at first, but then she knelt before him and put him in her mouth, and he thought he'd lose consciousness. He breathed in sharply, hissing through his teeth. He wasn't expecting her to do it, but it was perfect. Her mouth was insanely warm and wet.

"Ah, Madeline. That's good." His voice shook ever so slightly as he fought for control. "That's... very good. Now suck. Not hard. Gently," he instructed quietly.

He put his hand in her hair, twisting her curls tenderly in his fingers, watching her red lips on his hard length.

"That's it. Good girl. Now slide your mouth up and down on me and suck at the same time. All the way down. As much as you can take. Then back up to the tip again. Just keep going up and down and suck gently."

She did exactly as he asked and it was the most exquisite feeling he had ever experienced. It was impossible to take him all, but Madeline swallowed him as if she needed it to live. Like she was starving for him. No one else had ever been this good.

"Harder, now. And a little faster." She eagerly complied, and her tongue naturally swirled around him. This was her first time? Gods. What would she be like when she'd practiced? She had a real instinct for it. He was losing his mind. She was so good. So, so good. He thought wryly to himself that this was by far the most rewarding lesson he had ever taught.

But he didn't want to finish this way.

"That's... that's enough, darling," he murmured.

He touched her cheek and then stepped away from her and she made a soft little cry when he pulled out, missing his presence already. He was leaking, and a thick, clear strand of his juices stretched from his tip to her bottom lip. Her tongue automatically flicked out to draw it into her mouth. The sight of her tasting him pulled an involuntary groan from deep inside him and Madeline's eyes grew dark with lust.

Snape moved to the bed and pulled back the blankets, gesturing for her to lie down.

"Did I do something wrong? Was it..."

"No, my little love. It was good. Too good. I want to please you first, and you'll make me finish too early if you keep it up."

"Oh..."

"Come here, Madeline. Come and lie with me."

She got into the bed and Snape climbed in next to her. They turned to face each other, and she rested her hand on his chest.  He kissed her, his tongue finding hers and she wrapped her arms around him. He rolled on top of her and kissed her neck, her shoulder, and then his lips found her breast. He took it into his mouth and she gasped. His mouth felt so hot and the sensation was like no other. She pulled his head closer. His naked body felt so incredible; his whole body was touching hers, skin to skin, nothing but heat between them.

Then he slid down even further.

What was he going to do?

"Open for me, love. I want to taste you." His voice was velvet.

She spread her legs and he nestled himself between them. She felt his long hair brush her thighs. Then she felt his mouth on her, his tongue teasing her, and a sound of pleasure and surprise escaped from her throat. She couldn't believe what he was doing to her. She was panting, pressing into his mouth, her hips rocking into him as he kissed the most intimate part of her body. But this couldn't be right...

"No, Severus!" Surely this was wrong... but it felt so good... so good...

He paused and looked up at her from between her thighs.

"No? You want me to stop?" he asked, smirking.

She made an unintelligible sound.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, but you shouldn't..."

"Why shouldn't I?" he purred. "Do you really want me to stop? I will stop if you wish it. I'll never do anything you don't want."

"No. No, please. Don't stop."

And then his mouth was on her again and it felt too good to think about asking him to stop. Too good to think about anything at all. She clutched the sheets in her fists as he continued to kiss and lick and suck. She tilted her hips into him and then she was panting and shaking and that intense feeling of bliss was washing over her. She wanted to laugh and cry and scream with joy all at the same time. She was almost hysterical and he came up beside her and gathered her to him until she was still.

"Are you alright?"

"Oh, yes."

"Good girl."

Then he rolled on top of her and put himself inside her, staring straight into her eyes as he moved in her. He knew it wouldn't take long but he forced himself to slow down. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her. She was so hot and wet and she was meeting his thrusts with her own. He could still taste her on his tongue. He felt her starting to shake underneath him. She was coming again and he couldn't hold it in any longer; they cried out at the same time as he finally allowed himself release and he filled her up.

They held each other tightly as their breathing slowed. He moved to lie next to her and she curled into him, laying her head on his chest, listening to his heart beating. He held her to him and kissed her on the top of the head.

"Thank you, Severus."

"You don't have to thank me, my love."

"Did I please you?"

"Did you please me? My God, Madeline! Yes. You pleased me very much. I hope you were pleased, too."

"Of course! I don't even have words for how good you make me feel. I've never felt anything like this before, but you shouldn't have done what you did with your mouth. I loved it, but surely it's not right for a man to... "

"Madeline, where do you get these ideas? I love the way you taste. I love the scent of you. I enjoy giving you pleasure. If you like it, then it's alright. There's nothing wrong or shameful or subservient about it."

She furrowed her brow, considering his words.

"Is that what you're worried about?" he asked, gently. "That making love to you with my mouth is subservient?"

She nodded shyly and he chuckled. That was certainly an interesting bit of information. She was concerned about him being submissive. He would have to store that away for further examination later.

"Well, it isn't. Alright? And you can ask for things you want, you know. Do you understand?" he asked patiently.

"Yes." She paused. "But I'm afraid I'm not enough for you. I'm not experienced... you must have been with loads of women who know more about how to please you. I'm afraid you'll get bored of me."

"Shhh. Don't say that. You're quite enough. I can't imagine I'll ever get bored of you."

"Will you teach me how to please you?"

"You already please me. I think your instincts will guide you, Madeline, but yes. I'll teach you. And maybe you'll teach me, too."

"I can't imagine what I can teach you..."

"We'll see. I'm sure you'll think of something."

"Severus?" She raised her head up to look at him.

"Mmm?"

"Thank you for letting me see you. I love your body. You're beautiful. Lying completely naked in this bed with you is the absolute best feeling in the world. Looking at you. Touching you. Feeling your skin against mine with nothing between us. I sense that you aren't entirely... comfortable with your body, but to me it's perfect. I adore every inch of it, every scar. Never, never be ashamed of it again. Promise me."

He stared up at the ceiling, swallowing the thick emotion rising up in his throat. He met her eyes and nodded once, unable to speak.

She smiled and he brushed his lips against hers softly. He pulled her close and she laid her head back on his chest. She closed her eyes and he stroked her hair as they lay tangled together in his bed.

After a while, she broke the silence.

"Oh, Severus! I almost forgot. I'm going home this weekend. I leave Friday after transfiguration and I'll be back Sunday afternoon. I'm taking the train. I wanted you to know I'd be gone."

"I shall miss you while you're away," he said. "Where is home?"

"London."

"Oh? Where?"

She paused. "Knightsbridge."

"Well. That's quite posh."

She rolled her eyes. "Stop it."

"Tell me about your family." He kissed her forehead.

"I have no family, really. My father's dead and my mother barely acknowledges my existence. She couldn't possibly care less if I live or die. She hates me. Can't stand the sight of me. I have no brothers or sisters. No aunts or uncles or grandparents left. Hogwarts feels more like home than anywhere else." Her light tone didn't quite match the weight of her words.

"I'm sorry, my little love. Your mother doesn't hate you, surely? Are you quite safe at home?" His hold on her tightened. He was concerned. He hoped her home wasn't like his when he was a child.

"Don't be sorry. It's alright. She truly does hate me, but I'm used to it. It's fine. I've learned to keep myself safe and I'm of age now. I'll finish school next term and I'll be able to live on my own. It won't matter anymore."

Snape sat up, brow furrowed. He took her chin to look into her face.

"Keep yourself safe? What the hell does that mean?Does your mother hurt you, Madeline? Tell me. Tell me now," he asked, worry disguised as anger creeping into his voice. He knew exactly what it was like to be abused by a parent.

She hesitated. She hadn't meant to say that. "I shouldn't have told you..."

"There is nothing you can't tell me. Answer me," he said firmly.

"I've learned to handle it." She was avoiding his eyes, though he still held her chin.

"Madeline..." There was a warning in his voice.

"Please, Severus," she cut him off. "I don't want to talk about it. I've never told anyone. Ever. No one but you, and I don't want to say any more than I already have. Please." She touched his cheek.

"Madeline..."

"Please, Severus. Leave it. Please?" she whispered. Her eyes were wet.

He stared into her face. "Alright. I'll leave it. But I want you to tell me about it when you're ready. I want to know everything about you."

"Yes, when I'm ready," she breathed a sigh of relief. "But what about you? Do you have a family? I know you aren't married, obviously."

"No. I have no one," he said.

"Well... you have me."

"We have each other, I think."

She raised up and kissed him and he had the strongest urge to protect her. Hold her. Never let her go.

"I'd better go. It's my turn to patrol the castle again."

"Be careful, Madeline. Look out for Peeves. He was in rare form earlier this evening."

"I will. I promise. I hate to leave you."

"I hate to let you go." He held her face and kissed her tenderly. He wished he could keep her with him to make love to her in his bed all night long. At least his sheets would smell of her perfume. "Go on, then. Be a good girl."

He watched her get dressed, then he put on a dressing gown and followed her to the door. He kissed her lips and then she left him, taking a piece of his heart with her as she went.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.3K 24
Professor Snape has never been very passionate about teaching. Dealing with students incapable of following directions and brewing the easiest of pot...
36K 1K 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...
227K 7K 41
It is 6th year, the Dark Lord has returned. An unusual attack spikes confusion amongst Hogwarts, Severus Snape is intrigued by you but feelings soon...
7.2K 167 31
Severus Snape survived the war to everyone's surprise. He remained the Headmaster of Hogwarts with Minerva's help and offered for every 7th year to r...