Soul King(DxD)

By HakaiHashira

life can be satisfactory for some but for those who think outside the box the world is ... disappointing. Y... More

Bio
Chappy 1
Chappy 2
Chappy 3
Chappy 4
Chappy 5
Chappy 6
Chappy 7
Chappy 8
Phoenix 9
Phoenix 10
Phoenix 11
Phoenix 12
Phoenix 13
Chappy 14
Crow 15
Crow 16
Crow 17
Crow! 18
Crow 19
Dragon 20
Dragon 21
Extra 1
Dragon 22
Dragon 23
Dragon 24
Dragon 25
Dragon 27
Mage 28
Mage 29
Mage 30
Mage 31
Mage 32
Mage 33

Dragon 26

5.7K 162 68
By HakaiHashira

 Rias: He's already unstable...

Large room, belonging to a castle, dimly lit by candles. On the bed, big enough to fit a large group of people, only one was sleeping there. With the sheet and pillow stained red, it's easy to see what was happening to the person in the bed.

Y/N L/N, he could finally close his eyes and fall asleep without life-threatening, his body had been butchered on the insides, causing a need for quick and effective healing. Fortunately, Phenex's tears did the job, and the nobles of the family quickly got a vial as soon as they found out who it would be used for.

The vial kept Y/N out of harm, but even after the drop had been used, the missing arm and eye simply didn't recover. The wound stopped bleeding, but that part of the body did not return. As expected, unfortunately, Phoenix Tears are not able to recover lost blood or organs.

Aizen: Y/N is strong, with the wounds healed, he'll wake up faster.

Aizen was on the side, even for quite some time, although he was the one who always assured others that Y/N was fine, he was also the one who spent the most time watching the shinigami. The rest were already less worried compared to before, he had no bleeding and his breathing was controlled. His chest grow and fell slowly, the expression on his face calm and serene, no longer the pained frown he'd had when he'd arrived at the scene.

Rias: But... What are we going to do about his arm?

The worried, shy voice, the young girl facing something unknown for the first time, her inner filled with a frightening feeling that began to arise when she saw the size of the destruction in that gray desert. Such a long expanse beyond the eye can see even devils with keen senses like her.

Aizen: Hadou 96; Ittou Kasou. A sacrificial spell, dealing great damage by using a part of your body as a catalyst. Y/N's arm wasn't injured, it was sacrificed, as such healing magic is not the answer to getting his arm back.

Rias: So he's going to be without his arm?

Aizen didn't answer the question, closed his eyes, and let the silence be his words. Rias understood, even though she was facing a world she had never seen, she understood very well the meaning of that silence.

Rias: So he also sacrificed the eye?

Aizen: No, the eye is just a wound. Considering he had a cut in the region.

Rias: That means we can still try to get it back!

Rias clung to the small hope that Aizen's words had brought that Y/N wouldn't get hurt so badly. Aizen opened his eyes again, turning directly to the redhead who had come to check on the shinigami recovering.

Aizen: We can try, but how about we change the sheets first?

Rias had a great surprise reaction, so much so that an "Eak!" escaped her along with the little scare. Only now did she realize that the sheets were all stained with blood.

Aizen watched until she had completely left the room, to call for help for sure. As soon as she was alone he turned to walk towards Y/N, steps slowly and without a care at all.

Get close to the unconscious companion, observing the eye covered by the bandage. Aizen take one hand out of the pocket, still leaving another one, and lowered the blanket, leaving the reincarnated's torso exposed.

Aizen withdrew his other hand from the pocket, revealing an object he had been keeping for a while. A sphere of half bluish purple color, the object was without light, half a gray, as if it had no life.

Aizen: That still needed some time to get ready. But with your spiritual strength, I don't think I'll need any more time.

He held the orb between his fingers and placed it below Y/N's chest, right in the region of his abdomen. Pressing two fingers against the orb and releasing its spiritual energy.

The reaction took just a few seconds, an intense glow appeared around Y/N and the orb pressed. That glow was strong enough to make Aizen slightly squint, but he didn't move from his posture, holding on until he felt the job was done.

The glow stopped, and the room became dark again, this time the orb was no longer in Aizen's hands, instead, the sphere was present in Y/N's abdomen, fused into the body, causing two horizontal and vertical stripes around it.

Aizen let out a quick sigh, smiling he turned around and walked outside, waving his hand lightly.

Aizen: I think I'll let you have this one.

With that he left the room, quickly greeting some maids who had arrived at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You know Bro, sometimes we come across these times where our friendships are tested. We lost our ability to think and are at the mercy of those who claim to care for us.

But what does that have to do with this chapter?

Somewhat simple. There is no fully effective way to judge who to trust, but those who have gone through all the filters and truly care about you. These are your friends, they deserve all your effort, even fighting gods of death with power beyond understanding. Maybe one day you will find out what I mean.

Friends...

Y/N regained consciousness, the last blurry images of what would just be a dream fading from his concentration gradually as he got closer to reality.

He was taken aback by the zero difficulties in waking up and moving his body. Before he had previously prepared himself for all the fatigue, pain, and lack of energy he would face upon waking up, but none of those sensations came, his body seemed even more recovered and full of energy than before.

Y/N moved his arm to lean on the bed, looking for such support so he could lift his torso. The lack of one of the limbs came over him immediately, the sensation was like tingling as if his arm was still there, numb but still there.

The reincarnated's reaction was not immediate, after turning his direction to where his right arm should be, facing the lack of such an important limb and observing for a few seconds, an emotional void was all that appeared in his brain for a while. With the event being processed, the memory of the moment he used the sacrificial kidou came along.

With the big red explosion, everything around him was a blinding flash. His last move was, during the explosion, to have pulled his sword and stuck it in the place that should have been the head, luckily he hit it squarely and that damn Vasto Lorde was gone.

And yes, the shadow in his left eye didn't go unnoticed, remembering the moment when the sword-shaped cero hit his eye, he didn't know if the eye had regenerated, but what's the point of taking the bands now? Maybe it's good to wait a little longer. Well, already getting used to the idea of ​​being without one of his arms, Y/N straightened his posture.

The bones creaked with the movements, the feeling was good, like popping bubble wrap. After stretching his back and lifting his single arm, stretching, Y/N finally relaxed his body more.

As he involuntarily glanced at the room, his vision passed quickly without noticing a small figure watching him. In the second after the information was processed, his whole body trembled rapidly with fright, his attention returning to the small figure again, putting a hand on his heart and expressing surprise with his face.

Y/N: Don't watch me without announcing like that again, you kill this old man's heart...

The reincarnated looked correctly at who was staring at him, already knowing who it was just by noticing the strange clothes.

Y/N: So how can I help you Ophis-chan?

You would call Y/N crazy for not having the slightest bit of fear of one of the strongest existences ever, he literally was facing a dragon that represents infinity, yet he just smiled, put his remaining hand on his chin, and leaned on the pillow.

Ophis tilted her head, like a curious puppy. Even though she is an ageless being, she still has a lot to learn.

Ophis: You're hurt...

When mentioning those words, Y/N didn't know if she was referring to the missing arm or the eye. Maybe the whole body is covered in bandages? Well, the importance was in the answer.

Y/N: I had to face a harsh battle, and I got a pretty big beating!

Y/N replied, putting his hand over his mouth the way his fan would if it was still with him. Although that wasn't enough to hide the smile in his mouth. Ophis however, unable to perceive the humor in the words, just let the thought out aloud;

Ophis: You hurt yourself so much. So weak...

The reincarnated was left without answers, how could he even hit back? How to tell an infinite being that you are not weak after it has seen you hurt because of two battles in a row?

However, Y/N didn't take it personally, Ophis was just speaking what he thought, there was no malice in her thoughts, she is simply too naive to do something based on malice. One of the exact reasons that Y/N intends to try to protect her from future events.

Y/N: You're right, but even though I got hurt, I still won the fights, so I think I have a future~~

Ophis: If you're going to get hurt, then why fight?

The shinigami realized right away where this conversation was going, that kind of conversation where you explain to a deity about human emotions and why they do some things that seem stupid, like getting hurt by someone. He took his hand away from his face and just straightened his posture on the bed again.

Y/N: Yeah good question, Ophis-chan. But it will depend on each person, some fight for their pride and honor, others want to protect something important that is in danger, and many just like to fight. In the end, the answer is never logic, it's not worth getting hurt for a battle, but well, emotions don't work in the realm of logic. What is good, too much logic gives me pain.

Ophis: Dragons fight to protect their treasures.

For an instant, Y/N's mind remembered Tiamat and her incessant grudge towards Ddraig and the Boosted Gear users just because Ddraig had lost a part of her treasures. He smiled, amused.

Y/N: So I think we're more alike than we seem. Though I have to say my treasures are different.

Ophis: What are yours?

Y/N turned to her.

Y/N: I have many Ophis treasures, but the ones I fight to protect the most are the people close to me.

Ophis' reaction was more dubious than Y/N had expected as if several question marks popped into her head. If she activated her curious mode, Y/N figured he said something that piqued her deep attention, maybe she was looking to understand the question and-

Ophis: I'm close to you. So you consider me your treasure?

... oh

Y/N: Treasure is a strong word to describe a relationship, we can start with something simpler! How about... Friends! Yes, we can be friends.

She lowered her head and muttered the words a little as if she was trying to understand.

Ophis: Friends... Are you... Ophis's friend? And what do friends do?

Y/N: They treat each other like treasures. They protect, care for, help, and trust each other, good friends do that.

Ophis: So... Ophis is friends with Y/N ​​and Y/N is friends with Ophis?

The reincarnated is almost feeling bad about the conversation, he feels like he's manipulating her.

Y/N: Yes, we can be friends.

Ophis: Will you help me regain silence?

Smart, Ophis... Very smart...

Asking this right after he said friends help each other. Now Y/N felt the one being manipulated here.

In fact, Y/N didn't feel shaken by the question, he knew full well that he was going to have to deal with it at one time or another, especially having finally made contact with her.

He lifted two fingers and lightly scratched his nose, closing his eyes in a state of thought. The solution to this problem is hard to find, Great Red won't be convinced that easily and there's no way Y/N can push an overgrown lizard's ass out of a dimension, even more, a dimension that he, for some silly reason, loves to do stupid flying stunts.

Is it even worth facing such a situation? The gecko will die anyway.

Y/N: Kick Great Red out of the Dimensional Gap... Is that what you want?

Ophis: I just wish my silence back.

Y/N: If I live since the beginning of my existence in silence, I would be bored, even more with the things the world has to offer...

The phrase was for himself, so much so that he stared at the ceiling, his mind worked in a similar situation, an empty world, where nothing and no one can surprise you with only silence being company...

Honestly, Y/N doesn't know why God or any other deities started reincarnating humans, but if they decided to start creating entire realities just to reincarnate some humans and make them very powerful... then the boredom of eternity must be horrible.

Even if he hadn't spoken directly to her, Ophis was presented with the doubt, she had always lived in the Dimensional Void, so why would she be bored? What did humans have to offer that would make this world better than the silence she had in her home?

Questions and more questions began to arise in the dragon's head, with no answer to any of them, which only made Ophis think harder.

Y/N: I... can't guarantee I can handle Great Red. But silence? This I believe I can deliver to you...

Y/N got up quickly from the bed, standing next to Ophis. Before anything else a blue glow appeared on his body, being replaced by the clothes he always used to wear, along with the classic hat. He learned this trick a short time ago, but he doesn't always have the opportunity to use it.

He stretched out his arm a little and pulled it down, a rift in space began to open, giving way to a black portal the size of his body. Inside, nothing but darkness, so intense it seemed to devour any light. Y/N turned to the dragon, moving his hand like he was presenting something.

Y/N: The name of this is Garganta, we can say it's a kind of infinite void between worlds. It's not much different from Dimensional Gap, how about I introduce you?

Y/N offered his hand to her, and Ophis doubtfully took it.

Y/N: When we get in there I'm going to use the spirit particles to move us without losing each other. So hold on to me okay?

Making sure he held her tight, Y/N slowly entered the portal, with Ophis following. The rift between worlds closed just behind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Azazel: Being present here already helps things a lot for the negotiations with the Norse.

The leader of the fallen angels allowed himself to relax in a corner of the room, his back against the wall, both arms crossed. His typical "I don't care" smile on his face, relaxed as ever.

Aizen: Are you trying to bribe me to stay here until the Nordic pantheon representatives arrive?

Azazel: I'm just saying that if you want to have a meeting with them, maybe the time is now.

The shinigami sighed, his confident smile not escaping his constant expression. He didn't even bother to look at the leader of the fallen angels, his eyes focused on the outside view provided by the huge window of the Gremory castle.

Aizen: If Y/N wants to ally with the Norse, he will, such pantheons are not my interest.

Azazel: Okay, okay, no need for such contempt. Besides, I don't want to question the decisions of someone who manages to destroy all of the japan like nothing.

Xenovia: What do you mean by that, Leader of the Fallen Angels?

Xenovia questioned the line that sounded more like an accusation, the serious expression on her face passed so well that she didn't like the tone used by the fallen angel.

Since she joined Y/N, Xenovia has been hanging out with Aizen frequently. The shinigami felt relieved that she wasn't a kiss-ass like Momo, Xenovia was a fast learner and only saw him as a teacher, nothing more.

The fallen angel put both hands close to his chest as if surrendering, playing with the situation he laughed again.

Azazel: I did some analysis while you guys were looking for Y/N. The damaged area extended hundreds of kilometers beyond the center he was in. According to my calculations, the damage was done to around 395,452 km2.

Xenovia: Isn't this around the size of Japan?

Azazel: It's a little bigger actually. With the cracks, holes, and fire, it can be said that if the fight had taken place in the human world, more than japan would be destroyed by now...

Xenovia: So much power...

Xenovia whispered, lowering her gaze and thinking about the information she'd just gained. She felt closer to truly admiring him now, having an insight into the level of destruction the fight would cause, and avoiding all the chaos even if it meant fighting alone.

With the silence of the place, Azazel looked directly at Aizen, waiting for some answer from him. The shinigami, however, rested his chin on his fist, relaxing about the situation, still not bothering to look directly at anyone in the room. Mostly because that level of power is not a big thing for him.

The infernal feeling of waiting was all that those in the room received as Aizen finished the long sip of his cup of tea.

After all this time, Aizen set the cup down. Slowly opens his eyes.

Aizen: It's hard to put your foot on an ant without crushing it. Y/N decided to fight alone so he would not risk you or the rest of Japan, if you think that's impressive maybe you have no place in the world that extends beyond yours.

Azazel smiled, but this time confidently, as if he had discovered something.

Azazel: So it's going to happen more, uh?

Aizen: More fights will come, and much more than japan will be at risk when these fights come...

Nothing more, no other information was given, just the warning of an imminent threat, all while looking out the window, more specifically at the sky. Azazel sighed and surrendered, he knew well he wasn't going to pull any information from this guy, preferring to just give up, it's capable of Aizen finding out more from him than the other way around.

Azazel: Very well! I'm going to accept that for now. I think the meeting with the Norse catches my attention the most anyway.

He left the place, closing the door and leaving both of them alone in the room.

Xenovia: Aizen...

Aizen looked at her.

Aizen: Speak.

Xenovia: What's going on? Will Lord Y/N be able to handle this?

Time was given for the shinigami to analyze Xenovia's words, then a slightly amused smile appeared on him.

Aizen: There is someone planning something behind everything, that Hollow that Y/N faced is just a disposable pawn in the eyes of the one who sent him. Of course, the being behind all this is far more powerful than the hollow. And we probably going to gather allies for that fight... 

He paused to drink his tea again, calm as a flower falling to the ground.

Aizen: Y/N is one of the most powerful beings in this world, he already have a big charm for making allies,  but he doesn't know how to use his powers yet, even the training style he follows is wrong, someone like him should probably follow special training. 

Xenovia: A special training? Does being a god make everything that different?

Aizen: And who said it's just because he's a god?

The question came sarcastically, so much so that Xenovia startled slightly when noticing the intention behind them. Aizen got a much more amused smile, he waved his hand at a nearby chair.

Aizen: Sit down, let me tell you a little bit about Y/N...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CUT!* 

 Hello! Hakai Hashira here with a "See that was a warning" chapter.

 You see, one of these days I have noticed a DxD fic on here that is... the same thing of my fic. The guy just put another images, translated to another language, put another name on the character and congratulations there is his fic. 

 Did he think I would never notice? well, sadly for him I'm polyglot. 

 Normaly this would not bother me, but that guy didn't even warned me of give me credits. Done it without my autorization and not giving credits, congratulations you just comitted a fucking crime. 

 I'm calm now. Lol. 

 I hope this situation made you laugh a bit, have a good day my friend and drink water. By the way, I need to tell; bio changes have happened so is good if you go see there.

Have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 754 22
Y/N L/N has always wanted to be a hero but sadly he was born without a Sacred Gear, Quirk, Semblance, Magic or any other kind of power. Because of hi...
21.3K 575 26
Hm? The story has not ended with a wedding? It appears that the fates have more planned for (Y/N) (L/N), or Sealboi. There are many threats and myste...
25.5K 748 9
Y/n is an Orphan who receives God's blessing from the church like to put it or Sacred Gear from what other calls it Since young Y/n was trained to b...
413K 10K 103
(Y/N) (L/N) is a strange person, one who always strives to help just about anyone. Yet he always seeks a master for some reason, some say he was a lo...