Teen Spirit

By Story_Writer_It

(Completed/only needs some grammar fixing which I'll due some time before June) In which a girls last day... More

(Main Characters)
(Playlist)
(Chapter Zero)
(Part One)
(Part Two)
(Part three)
(Part Four)
(Part Five)
(Part Six)
(Part Seven)
(Part Eight)
(Part Nine)
(Part Ten)
(Part Eleven)
(Part Twelve)
(Part Thirteen)
(Part Fourteen)
(Part Fifteen)
(Part Sixteen)
(Part Eighteen)
(Part Nineteen)
(The End)
(A/N)

(Part Seventeen)

1.3K 34 10
By Story_Writer_It

(Part Seventeen/Edited)

After a while of enjoying each other's presence, Carson suggest that they go back, even through neither of them wanted to but they didn't want anyone to get suspicious.

Mitch has his head on Carson's lap as she plays with his hair and he really enjoyed it.

"Kramer".

The girl hears and so she looks over to see Don, Pink, Melvin and.... Jamie with them.

She frowns at him. "What the hell is my brother doing here?".

She then realizes she fucked up. "Shit. I was supposed to be home hours ago".

The teens look at each other in horror. They're fucked.

But dispute Mitches horrified face he waves, probably out of nervousness.

"Yeah, you, you, you, freshman. Right here, come on".

Don calls over and he waves back.

Melvin tries to get his attention too. "Right here buddy. He's waving, what's this waving shit?".

"Freshman over here right now. Come on".

"Over here now".

They're obviously trying to get him over there.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come".

Don waves Mitch over.

Mitch sits up from her lap and groans to himself. "Shit. I should go".

She chuckles and points at him. "Yea, you should, princess. See what those little asses want. Just come back okay, and alive".

"Shit. I'll be back. I promise, C". He kisses her forehead and he slowly lets go of her hand he's been holding onto .

He walks over to them, trying to see what they want as soon as possible. He wants to spend more time with Carson more than anything.

    "He's a little Casanova. It's amazing". Don says once Mitch is over there. "You finally had the balls too confess?".

Don and Melvin teasingly mumble and grab him.

Pink warns him and Jamie throws an arm around him. "That's not bad for a little freshman but you'd better watch out for her. She's one tough cookie".

Mitch grins and looks down. "She definitely is but I love her for it".

Melvin throws an arm over his shoulder and pulls him further away.

"We just want to know something okay. Are you going to be fucking that later or making love since you guys are now lovers? Or are going to be a little wimp huh?".

Mitch is a little too drunk to even answer correctly so he teases them. "How do you know I haven't already?".

The all guys laugh. Well, except for Jamie.

He rolls his eyes at him. "You guys  are disgusting. You better watch it kid".

He points at Mitch and glares at him. "You were supposed too bring her home hours ago".

Mitch gulps and starts kicking his feet, suddenly, finding the ground more interesting.

"Leave the poor kid alone dude. You're gonna make him piss his pants". Melvin laughs at Jamie's protective demeanor. "Ah shit boy. Get out of here. I think it's past your bed time. Run a long".

He waves Mitch off but Pink pulls him to the side before he completely walks away.

"Why don't you go get a ride?Say we left you two. It'll work. It'll work. Go".

Pink pushes him towards Carson's direction.

Mitch chuckles and gives him a confused look. "We don't have a car, man".

"Steal someone's. I mean you can go somewhere and leave it there. The owner will find it and no harm done".

Carson suddenly puts a hand onto Mitches shoulder. "What are you little shits putting into his head?".

Jamie catches her attention because he's staring straight at her. "You better be home before I get there, young lady. You're in deep shit".

He hiccups after that, must be drunk.

Carson scoffs and grabs Mitches hand. "Yea yea...come on, princess. Let's go sit down".

She drags him away as he follows her like a lost puppy behind her.

Don whispered to him and taps his back. "Hey Kramer. Show it to her".

Melvin teases him right after. "Yeah. Go. Go boy".

Jamie hits them in the back of the head and rolls his eyes, they just laugh. Must be a Jones habit to bully their friends.

Carson didn't hear them but Mitch did. He grins and strolls after her.

    They sat on a near by log, both silently siting there. Mitches head on Carson shoulder and he holds onto her hand.

Carson suddenly jumps up, getting an idea in her head.

She turns towards the boy. "I'm gonna be right back".

Mitch pulls her in by the waist and he looks up at her with puppy dog eyes.

He whines and pouts at her. "Why? we hardly spend anytime together. Do you really have to?".

She smiles down at him and shakes her head. "We have been spending all day together. I'll be right back, princess".

He whisper shouts and leans towards her. "That isn't enough time together, darling".

He puts his head onto her stomach and his arms around her waist, since he's still siting down.

She puts a finger over his mouth and grins. She kisses his cheek, to which he leans into and closes his eyes with a bright grin.

The teen almost falls when she pulls and walks away, slowly but surely letting go of his hand, much to his disappointment.

    The teen girl runs over to the radio, she pulls out a tape from her pocket. She stuffs the tape in and presses some buttons, letting the music play through the whole area.

    'hey lover daughters of Eve'.

Mitch silently waits for Carson and taps his foot, his head in his hands.

He hurriedly fixes himself and sits up once he saw her. "Hey!". He coughs once he realized how excited he sounds.

The (Y/H/C) girl giggles down at him and she sticks out her hand. "May I have this dance?".

Mitch grins and takes at her hand. He looks into her eyes as he stands up. "Yes, you may".

    They make their way towards the middle of a open space.

Mitch starts dancing first and moving along to the beat, he nudges her when she just stood there.

Mitch stops and chuckles at her. "Come on you're the one that wanted to dance".

She replies and smiles at him. "Not in front of people".

He takes her hand, pulling her waist close to his. He puts his forehead onto hers.

He whispers to her. "Then act like we're the only ones here". Mitch pulls away and spins her around.

They continue to dance, jumping around and doing random dance moves that are a bit corny.

But they didn't care, not what people think. If they're staring or judging them. They're having fun and the times of their lives.

They aren't paying attention to anything or anyone, except for each other.

They aren't paying attention to the world around them. Only each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.4K 26
โ†ณ Tristan Dugray x Reader (Gilmore girls) "Y/N, please wait." He ran after you. "No Tristan." "Please." He begged. "I'm tired of being tossed aside...
650K 32.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
48.6K 557 84
"๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ง" IN WHICH I make imagines to keep you up at night ...