FOR NOW; jra āœ“

By TGTATB0

ā‹† Ėšā‚Š šŸŖ© āœ© FOR NOW ā €ā €ā € in which, with the band going on tour, their newly official relationship get puts to... More

000 | introduction
001 | they're clearly happy
002 | everything will be okay
003 | you're lucky i like you
004 | listen to the podcast
005 | my birthday my rules
006 | i know she'll miss you
007 | already struggling..
008 | don't go all shy
009 | you'll survive
010 | bath for two
011 | are you okay?
012 | be honest with me
013 | thanks for exposing us
014 | don't take any offence
015 | you're such a tease
016 | what i'm up to
017 | i don't wanna go
018 | of fucking course!
019 | we'll make it work
020 | i'm gonna miss you
021 | with all due respect..
022 | talking about sex
023 | i won't lie anymore
024 | i'm really thankful
025 | last night was a dream
026 | you're down fuckin' bad
027 | it's okay stop stressing
028 | take care of yourself
029 | i need you with me
031 | with the boyfriends
032 | show that you hate me
033 | shoutout the girlfriend
034 | that was hot
035 | i don't think i can
036 | like get a fucking life
037 | i'm not letting you
038 | a wreck without her..
039 | stop caring about me
040 | when i'm drunk
041 | thank you again
042 | you're so cute
043 | see him up there?
044 | highly obsessed
045 | it was so much fun
046 | that's not her anymore
047 | i'll always be waiting
048 | not necessarily true
049 | haven't had cyber sex
050 | you're fucking joking
051 | just say something bad
052 | i kinda cheated
053 | my favorite person..
054 | you mean a lot to me
055 | the only guy you need
056 | was just teasing a bit
057 | it shouldn't matter
058 | you're extremely hot
059 | a long couple days
060 | it's just for now
thank you <3
book four !!

030 | you two do your thing

189 11 1
By TGTATB0

"Hey Adalyn," Kristin shared a smile with the girl she answered the front door to. "How are you?"

"I'm good.." she forced a smile in return. "Just came to get Jack's guitar.."

"I know," she nodded, welcoming the girl into the house. "I talked to him earlier, I've got it ready for you since Jack said he'll probably be on stage when you get here, which is about right."

"mh, thanks. I'll just grab that and go then.." Adalyn awkwardly spoke, subtly shifting her weight between each feet.

"You're welcome to stay," she more so suggested. "Do you want something to eat or a drink maybe."

"No thanks, I'm good," she softly shook her head. "I just ate before and I drove here so.."

"You can spend the night if you'd like?"

"I'm okay.."

"Listen.. Jack mentioned earlier how things have been lately and he wanted me to make sure you're okay," she confessed. "It's just me here, Ava's gone out and Darren took Isla and a friend out, if you wanna just talk over a drink."

"Plus Jack's so worried that you're going to miss your flight in the morning.. he was like can you please get her to stay so then you can make sure she's awake and at the airport in time for her flight," she added, repeating what her son had told her hours earlier.

"I just don't want to stay only cause I don't think I'm going to sleep and there's like nothing for me to do here.." Adalyn explained. "But I'll have one drink as long as it's just champagne and not anything too strong.."

"Okay," she agreed as the two walked over to the kitchen and dining area. "What have you been up to lately?"

"um.. not much really.." she mumbled, watching her boyfriend's mother grab two glasses for them.

"Haven't been working?"

"No," she shook her head. "I quit almost a year ago and don't really want to go back.. I could but it's not my first choice in what to do with my time."

"Did I hear once that you get money from your parents?" she asked, pouring champagne into both glasses before handing one to the girl.

"yep, basically always have.."

"And your parents do..?"

"um media, marketing, advertising, all that sorta stuff, they own a company.." she explained, "But my Dad does more of the accounting side cause that's what he worked in before Mom started working with big companies. And also my Mom's parents are lawyers and worked in a lot of big cases so like I've always grown up around money."

"Travelled a lot growing up?" Kristin asked.

"mhm. My grandparents took my Mom and her sisters everywhere growing up, and my Dad didn't really get that so they took us everywhere then he could experience it as well- now that I think about it I don't even think Jack knows this much about my family."

"Why not?" she furrowed. "Do you two not talk about family and all? He's met your parents and stayed at their house, I thought?"

"He has," Adalyn nodded. "But they don't like him and don't think I should be dating him, my grandparents think that as well. And whenever we've stayed there they haven't been home, they're like never home."

"Is it just them being protective of you or do they have a reason to not like Jack?" she questioned, the same confused expression on her face. "He's not disrespectful is he?"

"No, he's only met them once and didn't really talk to them much cause they weren't the nicest to him," she shook her head. "They don't like that he has a kid- which is so fucking hypocritical of them cause my Dad has another daughter."

"And my grandparents are the issue because they're the ones saying this shit. Like they made my Dad choose either my Mom or his daughter so cause they lived in their house he didn't see much of her- she's in his life more now but she's a bitch anyway so I'm glad she wasn't around much."

"But I just keep Jack away from them now," she continued to babble. "Cause I don't care that he already has daughter.. Like we've talked about it many times and he knows I like her and I don't care about what my parents say cause there's things they don't know about and I'm not gonna tell them about so they can suck it up- sorry I'll stop rambling."

"You're all good. Can I ask what you mean by there being things they don't know about?" Kirstin slightly tilted her head, watching her hesitate. "You don't have to say anything if you're not comfortable.."

"um.. my ex and I were gonna have a kid and my body just didn't agree.. I use to get my period like once a year so I don't even know why I thought I could," she followed by downed the rest of her drink.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she replied. "But you are still young, if you want to have a kid of your own you still have time to try different ways then what's 'normal'."

"mh.. Do you mind if I have another drink?" she changed the subject. "I think I might just stay the night.."

"Go ahead," she nodded, watching the younger grab the bottle. "Have you talked to Jack about all that?"

"Yeah.. I try to talk him into having another kid all the time but he doesn't want one," Adalyn sighed. "Do you care if he has another kid?"

"Not really. But it's also his choice. And also you two haven't been together for long and I know that you hurt him the first time you were together.. so maybe you should wait a little longer and know where the relationship stands first.."

"This is the first time I've actually talked with you and you seem really nice, Adalyn, and I know Jack's really into you and cares about you a lot.." she continued since Adalyn stayed sitting there silent. "But also I don't want him to end up in another situation like he is with Lavender and her mother.."

"I would never do that to him," Adalyn quickly shook her head. "I mean I always tell him to see Lavender more and I pay for his flights and all, like why would I then go and stop him from seeing his child? Also I like LA way too much to ever up and leave."

"I never said you would," she replied. "You asked how I felt about it and I was just giving you my answer."

"Did Jack ever tell you what happened at the end of last year?" Adalyn sort of blurred out.

"Between you two?" Kirstin asked, watching the girl nod. "I know that you were going through something and Jack wanted to spend his time with you, that's something he did tell me. Why?"

"oh I just.. don't worry about it," she brushed it off, taking a sip of her champagne as she moved her attention away from the other.

"Are we still talking about having kids..?"

"I don't want you to be mad at Jack.."

"If you say what I think you're going to say, I won't be mad."

"Can you not tell Jack I told you?" she asked. "We've only told two friend and that's it.. we've just kept it to ourselves and don't really share it with many."

"I won't," she reassured the younger. "I won't be mad and I won't tell Jack I know.."

"I had a miscarriage.." Adalyn mumbled. "I didn't know I was pregnant- well Jack said I could be and I just refused to listen to him. But like that whole situation is really what brought us closer and it's also why I don't go out or drink much anymore."

"I'm glad he was there for you," Kirstin smiled at the girl. "I'm sure it was a lot to go through, and like a lot to comprehend when you get all the information at once."

"But like don't think Jack's irresponsible or like didn't learn his lesson or whatever cause I talked him into not using protection then when I knew I hadn't been taking my birth control properly," the youngest rambled.

"Look.. you two do your thing, what you two get up to is really none of my business. If you two want to have kids young, I don't mind. I had two kids by the time I was twenty-five so I'm not judging."

"mh.. I have a podcast by the way" Adalyn changed the subject. "You asked before about working and I guess you could consider that as a job.. I let my friend have all the money from it though."

"You do? That cool," Kirstin smiled. "I'm guessing your friend's on it with you?"

"mhm."

"What your podcast called?"

"oh um you won't want to listen to it," Adalyn responded, shaking her head. "Val and I talk about sex a lot so I don't think I'd be very appropriate if you listened.."

"mmh right, okay," she nodded. "Do you have any other hobbies or things you like doing?"

"uh.." she let out a small chuckle and covered her mouth as a slightly inappropriate thought came to her mind. "Sorry um I don't really have hobbies, no.."

"What do you with your days then?"

"sleep and watch netflix.."

"You don't hang out with your friends?"

"Not as much as I use to," she shook her head. "I'm over my parting and clubbing every night phase.. I prefer to just stay in now. I did go out for lunch with a friend today though. And I'm going to be with my friends all of next week in New York."

"That's good.."

"um.." Adalyn hummed, placing her now empty glass down on the kitchen island. "If you don't mind.. I think I might go up to Jack's room, have a shower, and call him before he goes to sleep."

"That's fine, go ahead. Also I hope I didn't cross any boundaries tonight or made you feel uncomfortable at all."

"No, you're okay," she returned the smile. "It was kinda nice talking about everything.. I feel like I close up about a lot of that cause my friends won't really understand.."

"I'm glad you felt comfortable," Kirstin said with a small nod. "And you're always welcome over, even if Jack's not here."

"Thank you.."

"What times your flight in the morning?"

"um.." Adalyn softly hummed. "It's not till like eleven, twelve cause friends have work, it's just what worked best.. anyway I'll probably leave here around eight so I can go by my place- I have an alarm set so if I do sleep I'll be good, you don't have to wake me up or anything."

"Okay, I might be up anyway," Kirstin replied. "But if I'm not, I'll hopefully see you again soon."

"mhm.."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

bonding 🫶

also we're half way already!?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 512 25
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš”.. š­š”šžš² š¦šžšžš­ š­š”š«šØš®š š” š¬šØšœš¢ššš„ š¦šžšš¢ššš¬ šœš®š«š«šžš§š­ š¬š­ššš­š®š¬.. šœšØš¦š©š„šžš­šžš
94K 1.2K 77
@jackaverymusic followed you. @jackaverymusic commented: qt started: 9/2/17 ended: 12/12/17
8.2K 125 13
Read to find out
27.4K 617 45
"This is why I never wanted a relationship!" "You!? I never wanted one either! But I had two kids with some idiot who doesn't even love me!" ā€¢ #2 wdw...