High School of The Dead My Re...

Da fund8579

Isekai manga and animes are cool and all, but when it happens it takes you somewhere else besides a fantasy w... Altro

Reborn
Trust
Start
Relations. Phase 1 complete.
The teacher's rumored cold heart
Seduction
Uncursed World?
Date time!
Heart Drums
Guitar Melodies
The Enamored Swordswoman
The Swordswoman's Heart
Sensei in Love
Taboo
The Heart Wants What the Heart Wants
It's Not Fiction, It's My New Reality
6 days left before Z-day
Invitation
Dinner with the Takagi's
Parent's acceptance
5 Days Left Before Z-Day
3 Days Left Before Z-Day
Two Days Left Before Z-Day
Calm Sunday
Monday, One Day Left Before Z-Day
Saya & The end of the last day.
Safe Space?
...Carnage...
...Don't Tread on Me, Zombie...
Beginning the Extraction
Meeting up with Saeko
Escaping the School
On the road to Safehaven
The Lion and Pride
...Bus Stop...
Unifying Again
Trouble in Paradise Part.1
Trouble in Paradise Part.2
Trouble in Paradise Part.3
Alice, and her parents?
A Rare Calm Night
The Next Step.
Saving Kiriko Miyamoto
The End of the Road
Saeko's Beauty
Mansion Fortress
Slapped With Reality
Fanart
Relaxation Time
Planning for the Inevitable
Planning for the Inevitable Pt.2
Orgy of the Dead
Hours Before Armaggedon
Uncertainty
Mansion War
Excursion

Z-Day

3.8K 134 37
Da fund8579

Saya Pov...

I woke up from my long sleep, as I sat up from my bed I noticed that the sky outside was dark. I turned to my nightstand and saw my alarm clock it was 4 in the morning. [I guess I must've been exhausted], I returned my gaze to my right, and there he lay, the man I was in love with for so long. 

I was feeling a bit cold and after looking down at my body I realized that I was naked, then the memories of yesterday came flooding in and I became red in embarrassment. I had lost my first time, to him, to my first love.

Takashi Komuro, my childhood friend, we met around preschool and since then we've always been together, but as we grew up so did our interest in other things. Later on, he would meet Rei Miyamoto, she was the first girl he ever liked, from there on the distance between Takashi and I would grow even more to the point where we rarely talked.

For so long I thought Takashi and her would stay together and that my love for him would never be known, but when news came to me that Rei and Takashi had split up, I felt happy. 

I knew it was wrong to feel happy at such a moment but this was a chance of a lifetime. If i could speak with Takashi and get him to feel better he might get over Rei and focus on me.

Not even a week later, news was heard that Rei was dating Hisashi, Takashi's best friend, Hisashi didn't know that Rei and Takashi were a couple, which was strange since he was Takashi's best friend. 

I noticed Takashi acting depressed, it angered me to know that Rei would betray a person like that, to stoop so low and date her ex's best friend, that was obviously out of spite. I wanted to tell Takashi to move on and forget about her, but I also knew that if I forced it he could end up hating me rather than attracting him to me. 

It was about two weeks ago when Takashi changed, instead of being sulky like usual he started speaking to me once again. He was happy again, seeing that I decided to try an make my move. 

While I was remembering all this I was still looking at a sleeping Takashi. I smiled to myself and gently caressed his arm.  

"It's like a dream come true", I whispered, I leaned in, and kissed him on the cheek. 

The kiss must've woken him up because he gently pulled me into a hug. 

I accepted the hug and cuddled in closer, a smile appeared on Takashi sleeping face. 

"Did you rest well?", he asked me. 

I nodded, "I did."

Third POV...

Takashi gently rubbed Saya's arm and they cuddled, "Since it was your first time, does it hurt by any chance."

Saya giggled, "I'm fine, but that was kind of an embarrassing question."

Takashi chuckled lightly, "I know, but I was still a bit worried that I might've hurt you somehow."

Saya was happy that even now Takashi worried for her, "I'm fine my love, I better than I've ever been."

Takashi looked at her he stared into her eyes before lifting her chin and leaning in for a kiss. Both their lips met and their tongues intermingled together, the wetness of the kiss entranced them, it made them desire more.  

As their passionate kiss ended they continued to lay together enjoying each other's warmth. 

"I want to stay like this forever", Saya said in a cute tone. 

"That sounds great", Takashi said before making a small sigh, "but sadly we have classes today."

"Come on, do you really want to go to classes instead of spending the whole day with me?", Saya teased. 

Takashi chuckled, "Let me tell you something, if we ever get married, make sure to not anger your mother-in-law. My mother is ruthless."

"Is she really?", Saya asked in a lighter tone. 

Takashi nodded, "Yeah if I ditch my classes, mom will become a Jorogumo."

(A.N: The Jorogumo is a monster in Japanese folklore, it disguises itself as a beautiful woman and lures lost travelers into the deep woods. Once they get too close, it reveals its true self and eats the terrified wanderers alive.)

Saya giggled, "Then as your future wife, I'll make sure not to anger her."

Takashi and Saya both lay there and pillow talked until it was closer to the time they would have to get up. 

Once it was 6 they both got up and the two of them entered the shower and to a bath together.  

Once they exited the shower they started getting dressed, Takashi didn't have his school uniform so he would have to leave first. 

As Saya was dressing up Takashi looked at her, he watched as she slowly covered her beautiful body from anybody's view. Saya finished dressing and turned around to find Takashi staring at her, "Is something wrong?" 

Takashi shook his head, "No, it's just that you looked amazing just now."

Saya blushed and smiled, "Thanks, I'm glad you like it."

After their cute interactions, Saya and Takashi headed towards the front door, where Takashi was getting ready to leave the estate. 

"I guess it's time for you to go", Saya said meekly. 

Takashi smiled warmly and held her hands, he then kissed one of them making Saya blush, "Don't get sad, besides we'll see each other in school later."

"I know, I just kind of wish we could just stay together for a bit longer", Saya said. 

Takashi kissed her one last time before he let go of her hands, "I feel the same, but that shouldn't mean we should avoid our responsibilities."

Saya nodded, "Oh yeah, you are very responsible", she was referring to the other times when Takashi would ditch class. 

Takashi chuckled, "Yeah yeah, I'm a hypocrite."

"A big cute hypocrite", Saya said. 

Takashi nodded, they looked at one another and said their last goodbyes. 

Takashi got into his car and waved at Saya as he started driving away, Saya who saw him off, leaned on the front door and sighed missing him already. 

Saya went back inside sad that Takashi had left but happy that they would meet later on. 

Meanwhile, with Takashi, his smile had faded away, instead of the smile he had prior he had a stoic face. He clenched his hands as he held the wheel, today was the day it would all begin, the day the world would end. 

Z-Day had arrived. 

Later that morning...

It was now 7 o'clock and class would be starting soon, Saya was waiting around the front of the school for Takashi, but for some reason, she didn't see him. 

Saya looked at her phone and noticed that class was about to begin, "Where is he?"

Suddenly she got a message, it was from Takashi, the message said, I'm going to be late so you don't have to wait for me. I'll see you later beautiful.

Saya smiled and put away her phone, "Guess I'll just head to class."

What she didn't know was that Takashi was currently on the rooftop, he was there watching the city. He had arrived earlier than anyone and was currently scouting the area around the school. 

Today was the day that the world would go to hell and he wanted to be ready.

Timeskip... 

Takashi was now at the fire escape stairs he had stood there waiting and watching the school gate. 

All this waiting made Takashi kind of anxious, time seemed to move really slow, [It feels like I've been waiting a long time]

Suddenly behind the gate, there was movement, Takashi stared at the figure, it was just like in the anime. The figure was a middle-aged man with a black suit, and unlike a normal person, his eyes seemed sunken and dark, void of all life. 

Takashi quickly pulled out his phone and started calling Kyoko, he knew that she would be in the teacher's lounge on the right side of the building close by to where he was. 

The phone ring ended and someone picked up, "Um... Takashi why are you calling, aren't you supposed to be in class-"

"Never mind that! Listen to me, whatever you do, don't go to the school gate", Takashi said in a loud serious tone. 

"Huh?", Kyoko was wondering what he was talking about when suddenly some of the other staff heard a bang from outside. Some of the staff got up and looked outside, there they saw a man slamming himself into the gate. 

Takashi could hear the teacher's voices all anxious and curious. "What the hell? Who is that? He's trying to trespass!", Takashi heard.

Kyoko who was looking out the window brought the phone back to her ear, "Um Takashi I have to leav-"

"No! Kyoko, I'm telling you, do not go to the front gate!", Takashi ordered. 

"But-", before Kyoko could continue she was cut off. 

"This is an order from your master!", Takashi decided to convince her using their sexual play, he knew that Kyoko would obey with no resistance. 

Kyoko who heard his words blushed, she sighed, "Understood"

"Don't hang up and keep the call on", Takashi ordered and Kyoko nodded. 

Takashi continued to listen in on the staff's words, he heard noises of people standing up and exiting the lounge. 

"Hey Kyoko you coming?", Tashima asked, he was trying to invite her in order to flex how cool he could be. 

"No... I think I'll just wait here", Kyoko stated. 

"...okay then, we'll be back in a bit", Teshima stated. 

Now that she was alone in the lounge Kyoko returned the phone to her ear, "There I did what you asked."

"Now lock the door!", Takashi's words surprised her. 

"What do you mean, Takashi you're acting very weird", Kyoko said. 

"Kyoko listen to me you are in grave danger, now lock the door", Kyoko wondered what he meant, she then realized if Takashi was acting like this then... 

She turned to look outside at the gate, There she saw Teshim pull the man's shirt and slam him against the gate when suddenly the man bit into Tashima's arm causing him to bleed massive amounts of blood. 

Kyoko stood up in shock, she had never witnessed such a bloody scene. 

"Kyoko lock and barricade the door!", Takashi yelled through the phone. 

Kyoko who was still in shock from the scene saw that Teshima was screaming and yelling before suddenly going limp. The other staff approached a bit before suddenly Tashima got up and bit into another teacher's neck and ripping it open. 

"Kyoko!", Kyoko suddenly snapped back into reality and quickly locked the door. As she did these things, she noticed that the teachers were being attacked by the other teachers that had been killed. 

"Kyoko you must lock all the doors and barricade them", Takashi ordered. 

Kyoko obeyed and quickly moved a table against the door, "Close the blinds and remain silent"

She finished barricading all the doors and then closed the blinds, her fear finally took over and she hid under a desk. 

She was crying quietly being careful not to attract the monsters to her, "Takashi... help please..."

"It's okay, it's okay... I'll come and get you but you have to promise me not to open the door for anything or anyone", Takashi said quietly. 

Thud! Thud! Thud! 

Suddenly something started hitting the door that opened outside, Kyoko covered her mouth in fear. 

"Takashi please save me...", Kyoko cried quietly. 

"I will, I will. Just stay there and don't move", Takashi said as he started heading toward his classroom. "Kyoko, I'm going to hang up, but I swear I'll come and get you!", Takashi stated. 

"Please, don't hang up, please!", Kyoko begged. 

"I promise you that I'll save you, you trust me right?", Takashi asked. 

"Y-yeah... I trust you...Takashi", Kyoko agreed quietly. 

"Okay, I'm going to have to hang up but I swear to you. I'll come and save you no matter what", Takashi in a stern tone. 

Kyoko nodded, "Please hurry Takashi-kun."

Takashi nodded, and he hung up, Kyoko hearing the call end covered her mouth in fear of the creatures outside hearing her cries. 

Back with Takashi, he had just made it to his class, where he slammed the door open. 

"Komuro...", the teacher sighed, "What are you doing interrupting my class?"

Takashi walked up to Saya and Kohta, "Saya, Kohta we need to get out of here, now."

Saya and Kohta looked at him with confused expressions. "What are you talking about?", Saya asked. 

"We have to get out of here", Takashi said in a determined tone. 

"Takashi, this joke isn't funny", Rei spoke out. 

"I wasn't talking to you!", Takashi yelled, Rei jumped in her seat startled by his shout. 

"Hey Takashi cool it bro", Hisashi said defending Rei.

Takashi decided to speak up, "I just saw some of the teachers getting killed at the front gate, no joke."

Takashi turned to Saya, "That's why we have to get out of here"

Saya wanted to reject his words as a joke but when she looked into Takashi's eyes she could see, the sight of worry and a bit of fear. 

Saya gulped, she knew Takashi would never play a stupid joke like this, especially in front of the whole class. 

She got up and nodded, "Understood, let's go." She turned to Kohta, "Hey fatty, you heard him right?"

Kohta stood up in shock, "Y-yeah I heard him."

"Then what are you waiting for, let's go", Saya then grabbed Takashi's hands, "Lead the way."

Takashi nodded, "Let's go", as he exited the room Kohta followed behind the two. The teacher was yelling at his students to sit down and quit interrupting class or else he would have them sit in detention as if that would do anything from this point on. 

Takashi quickly went to his locker that was beside his class and quickly opened it, it the locker he pulled out his zombie armor and a big duffle bag. 

"What is that?", Saya asked as she saw all the items he was carrying. 

"It's some important stuff we'll need", Takashi said vaguely since he didn't have much leisure time to explain. 

"Kohta carry this for me", Takashi said as he tossed the armor to him. Kohta caught them and looked at them wondering why he had this in his locker. 

"We have to get out of this place quickly, we need to head to the roof", Takashi told them, he wanted to go and save Kyoko, but since the mob of teenagers was dangerous he would need to avoid that first. 

Just before they could leave a female voice could be heard, "Come on Hisashi we need to follow them."

"But rei?", Hisashi protested.

It seemed Rei was pulling Hisashi to follow Takashi, Rei somewhat believed Takashi, but she was still not fully aware of what was going on. Hisashi on the other hand was a bit reserved of Takashi's words, he couldn't really believe something like murder could happen on their campus. 

"Let's go Hisashi!", Rei said as she pulled him, she looked at Takashi, "Takashi, we're also coming."

Takashi frowned before grunting and turning away, "Do whatever you want."

Rei was saddened at such treatment but she was also a bit happy that Takashi didn't fully abandon her. 

"let's move then!", Takashi started running forwards as he carried his duffle bag. Saya was close behind him, behind them were Hisashi, Rei, and last was Kohta. 

As they ran Rei decided to ask something that was on her mind, "Hey, Takashi if there is a murderer on loose then why not call the authorities?"

"What an obvious question, you think that I would have thought of that first?", Takashi asked in a sarcastic tone, "All the lines are down, for some reason no one is answering"

They made it to the doors that headed to the skywalk, but before they could make another move Rei stopped them. 

(A.N: A Skywalk is a bridge connecting two buildings together, mostly used in colleges and unique corporate buildings)

"Hey wait, let me try and call them-", before Rei could continue the school's loudspeakers activated. 

A man spoke through the school's loudspeaker, as he spoke you could feel the shallow and wavering breathing. "This announcement is for all the students, an emergency situation is taking place inside the school right now."

The man to a breath to recover himself before continuing, "All students must follow you're teacher's instructions and evacuate."

"It's happening...", Takashi quickly opened the door and held it open, "Come on we have to move now!"

The other four looked continued to look up at the loudspeakers wondering was the announcer would continue saying. 

"I repeat, a violent incident has occurred on school grounds-", suddenly the speaker went quiet. Growls of something could be heard in the background, the sound of something falling was heard and the mic peaked for a bit. 

Everyone in school stared at the loudspeaker worried about what was occurring. 

"Argh!", the speaker grunted, "Get back!"

Slowly the faces of the students grew from nervous to scared. 

"Argh! Aaaaaahhhh!Help! Heeelllpppp!!! Heee-AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!", the terrorizing scream, created a wave of fear that most young teenagers had never felt. The essence of a person begging to be spared before death arrived loomed in their young ears and invaded their minds. 

Both male and female students felt the chilling goosebumps arise in their arms and legs, someone had been killed and they heard it loud and clear. 

For a second, the entire school went quiet, as if no one was actually there, nothing but the chirping of birds could be heard from the environment.  

Then....

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Screams and shouts could be heard from every corner of the school. Sounds of desks and chairs being forcefully pushed or thrown were also heard, and if a person paid close attention you could even hear the noises of what could be confirmed as kicking and punching and something being trampled. 

To one who wasn't aware, of hearing such gruesome noises, they would be spared for not knowing what things were occurring to their fellow alumni. 

Back with Takashi and his group...

"Everyone let's move!", Takashi yelled, this snapped everyone back to reality and they quickly followed Takashi. 

Their objective was the stairs that headed towards the roof, they first needed to cross this bridge and reach the building across it. 

"Gggggrrrraaaa!!"

Everyone stopped in place, the skywalk that they were on was a four-way bridge. One went to the front another to the back side of the school, and two other paths went west and east, it was basically an outdoor hallway. 

The reason they had stopped was that in front of them was a male teacher standing there growling like an animal. 

Takashi was the one in front of them, he furrowed his eyes, before him, was a monster, a real flesh-eating zombie.

Takashi and his group who were on the east side of the school needed to get to the roof which was to the west of the bridge. The zombie had come from the north side of the bridge and had intercepted them. 

"That's Mr. Mokisaka, what's the matter with him", Rei asked as she stood but Hisashi. 

"It's because he turned", everyone looked at Takashi who had just spoken. As they looked at him, they saw his expression becoming serious and malicious in some way. "Remember what I said about the teachers that had been murdered, I never explained what happened, because showing you would be better than me explaining it to you", he said sternly. 

Takashi then took a few steps forward getting the attention of the zombie, this caused the zombie to slowly approach him. What Takashi did next caused the group to gasp in surprise, from his duffle bag he pulled out a pistol with a silencer. 

"Understand kids! This is no fucking joke, from now on it's kill or be killed, all rules from society are out the window. Now it's the law of the strong", Takashi stated. 

"Takashi why do you have a gun, and where the hell do you think you're pointing it at?", Saya asked in shock. 

"Saya, look carefully at the teacher", Takashi ordered. 

Saya looked back at the teacher, she saw something that made her swallow her saliva. On his side was an injury of some sort from which blood had spilled and dripped down to its foot. 

"Blood?", Saya asked herself.

Takashi shook his head, "That's not a human being anymore, that's a zombie."

"Zombie?", everyone asked.

"If he was injured he would've asked for help, if he was a regular teacher he would've told us to head back to class, but it didn't", Takashi stated. 

"And what I'm about to do not will prove what I am saying", everyone paid close attention as he said this, they wondered what he was going to do. 

Bang!!!

Takashi had shot the zombie in the chest, this was intentional just to show the other that this monster might look human, but in fact, it wasn't. 

The zombie was pushed a bit back from the hit, but it didn't stop walking at them.

Saya gulped seeing the zombie not flinch from getting shot.

Hisashi was stunned but it was about how his best friend knew how to use a gun.

Bang!!! Bang!!!

Graaaaaawwwwhhhh!!!

Thud!

Takashi shot the zombie right in the joints of the knees, this made the legs unusable to the zombie and it fell. Even though it was attacked, the teacher didn't beg for help or cry in pain, it just continued to crawl at them. 

"No way", Rei said in shock. 

"What the hell?", Kohta asked in shock. 

"From now on, we need to not hold back", Takashi backed up a step since the zombie had crawled a bit too close for his comfort. "This is how we'll survive", Takashi aimed the gun at the zombie's head as it lay on the ground. 

Bang!!! Bang!!!

Takashi turned around, "This is our world now, accept it or die." He then started walking forward, unlike him, everyone was still stunned by what they witnessed now.

For some reason Takashi looked so sexy to Saya, seeing him act like an action movie hero amazed her, the same could be said for Rei. Hisashi and Kohta also felt a certain way, unlike the girls that thought of him as attractive, they thought he looked cool and collected it was mostly from Takashi not flinching when he shot the zombie.

As Takashi walked to the other side he heard more growls and groans, he already knew what was up ahead, zombies were already on the roof waiting. 

[Come on world, I'll show you why you shouldn't fuck with me!!!], Takashi grinned wickedly.

(Hello everyone, It's Fund8579. I'm sorry I took a long time to publish another chapter I've been busy with work, and recently I've gotten really sick, I've had a fever for a week already so yeah. Also, I have an Instagram where I publish my art, I draw stuff like anime and western comic book characters. If you are a follower here, come and support me there, if you do I'll allow an art commission you want and post it on Instagram, just message me. My profile name Fund8579 or 000fransis000. Also, please share my stories with more people on Wattpad, I want to continue growing and maybe eventually create my own comic or even cartoon, but I need all the support you can give, it would be very much appreciated. Anyway, this is Fund8579 signing off, and remember your imagination isn't the limit.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

135K 3.4K 80
Книга с реакциями и ситуациями по аниме/манге "Намбака". Приятного прочтения)
115K 4.5K 61
Or Minoru Kagenou reincarnated as a girl.
427K 23.2K 19
𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 "𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘄�...
896K 54.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...