The Class Clown And The Class...

By wuchisix

Rory never intended on making any close friends in his last year of highschool , it was supposed to be like a... More

Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov

Josh Pov

52 3 1
By wuchisix

I felt like a piece of shit . Maleek and Rory had been gone for a couple minutes now and offcourse  he was the first one to run off behind him . I wanted to do that so I could apologize . I didn't realize how it would rub him the wrong way , I was only trying to lighten his mood . Knowing Rory he probably felt like he was ruining the mood and I was trying to make him realize it wasn't such a big deal but  I just had to fuck it up .

" Are you going to sit there and look like a dressed puppy that just got scolded all day? " Kile spoke up breaking me from inner battles .

I sighed " I feel bad " .

" You should .... but I get what you were trying to do you just went about it the worst way possible " he sighed too  "Typical Josh move"

" Oh Shut up " I snapped back

" Gladly "

At that same instance , Rory and Maleek were now strolling back , their hands filled with juice and snacks .

" Why did you buy so much snacks? " I questioned Rory .

" I didn't actually , Maleek bought them for me , he kept insisting so I just let him " he explained like it was no big deal but it was , wasn't it?

But Maleek just laughed it off " Maybe I did go a bit overboard , truth be told I bought them more for everyone "

" How much was it? "

" Kile I swear if you give me back even a penny I will ignore you for the rest of my life " he threatened .

" Just ask next time before you run off " Kile sighed and hesitantly took one of the snacks .

I also took one but to tell you the truth I didn't even have an appetite . I watched Rory until he was finished  and then I made my move .

" How about we go to the booth section? "

" Yeah that sounds fun " Maleek agreed and so did Kile .

" You up for it Rory? " I asked him .

" Yeah , I'll take that over blacking out any day " he replied .

" Awesome " I smiled .

1:19 p.m

The booth section looked surprisingly fun , I half expected it to be lame but it was definitely beating my expectations .

The basket ball one especially caught my eye , I could win a teddy bear for Rory with ease .

" Where do you want to go first " I leaned over and asked Rory.

" Tcht " He leaned even closer and whispered " far away from you "

Ouch

Grabbing his arm I yanked him into the direction of the basketball boothe " Rory and I are going to check out that one first! " and with that I left Maleek and Kile stood puzzled beside each other .

" You sure do have the nerve " he mumbled beside me but it was obvious it was mean't for me to hear .

" Look I'm sorry bab- "

BABE?!

A teasing smile was now growing on Rory's face " Did you just call me- "

" Wow would like at that we've arrived " I quickly changed the subject .

" How much for three throws Sir? " I asked the conductor and paid for both of us .

" Now watch and learn young grass hopper " I said hoping he already forgot what happened earlier and it seemed to work.

" I'm older than you but do , go on " he argued back .

As I aimed to throw I made sure my angle and posture was just right and the goal was straight infront of me .

" BOOM " I celebrated as I made my first then second and finally last throw , none missing .

Rory was smiling just as I wanted .

" Which one ? " The conducted asked as he pointed to the display of multiple stuffed and animals and other fun prizes .

" I'll take....that one! " I pointed towards a small green dinosaur wearing a police uniform .

" For you officer " I said proudly gifting him the cute stuffed animal .

" Not yet " he spoke refusing my offer .

I thought maybe it was because we were in public but that assumption quickly vanished when I saw him make his first throw ... and to my surprise he missed ALL of them .

" HAHAHAHAHA" I laughed . " You know you can just take this , I really don't care if I don't get one "

" You think I care? Cute ." he bit back " Now follow me " .

We went to multiple booths afterwards and Rory had still yet to win one prize , me on the other hand managed to score five prizes already , I had to stop to buy a small bag to carry them all . Jada and Alex are gonna love them.

" AHAA " Rory suddenly cheared as he spotted a boothe .

" Now I know I'll win for sure " he said as I followed his gaze towards a booth named math genius

" 1 round please " he confidently demanded to the conductor .

A countdown suddenly began " Ok , I'll ask you five questions and if you can answer all right before the timer goes off you win "

" Got it " he spoke setting himself in a focused like  manner .

The buzzer suddenly went off " First question , what's six times seven "

" forty-two " he answered within split seconds

" Ok , what's six times nine divided by zero? "

  Zero
" Zero "

" four plus four minus two "

" -six "

" square root of 62 "

" -seven point 8 "

Wow , he was good.

" Ok son , your last question ... "

Stop wasting his seconds you scammer

" What is... five hundred and seventy two multiplied four and then divided by eight teen rounded up to it's nearest tenth decimal point "

What?! SCAMMER.

" Hey you can't- " I was ready to get our money back but Rory shushed me .

" Uhhhhh..... one hundred and twenty ... seven ... point......ONE !"

Was he actually right?

" Yep , one hundred and twenty seven point one " he reassured himself more than any one.

It was obvious this was made to be a scam as the conducter himself got out his calculator and started to check , Rory on the other hand seemed confident in his answer .

"  I-It's correct " the conducter muttered out .

No way .

" I know "  he said now scanning the shelf full of prizes ." I want the orange teddy bear wearing the clown pajamas "

The conductor handed Rory his prize reluctantly as if he was still skeptical Rory had cheated somehow .

" Here you go " he said immediately passing on his prize to me .

" Your awesome Rory " I gushed .

" Are you implying you want me to kiss you? "

" Huh?!"

He laughed " I was just teasing , you should see yourself , you look like the tomatoes in my kitchen  "

Too can play at that game . Looking around to make sure no one was looking I leaned over and gave a him a quick peck on his cheak .

That stopped his laughter immediately .

" Ha , now look who's turning red . Your adorable Rory "

" Fuck you , I'm not adorable "

" Anyways , We should go find Kile and Maleek before they think we've been kidnapped , C'mon " I said grabbing a hold of his hand pulling him forward not caring who saw us .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 5 64
Life has been a rollercoaster for a boy like Martin. He always had a bubbly personality, openly bisexual and he is in fact moderately popular in scho...
6.3K 55 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
148K 3.8K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...
150K 4.8K 16
•COMPLETED• After a long, boring night at a party, Lucas has to drag his wasted best friend home and try to sober him up before bed. What happens wh...