awkward.

By 4BEYGK

(onikam): @beyonce started following you. Still, It Was Worth It I Would Do It Again I Know You Hurt Me, But... More

CAST
IMAGES
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
sequel

sixty-three

4.4K 356 415
By 4BEYGK

OTM

I was nervous as shit walking up the stairs to Beys house. This is going to be terrible.

I texted her when I was outside, I wouldn't know what to say if I rang the doorbell and her mom answered the door.

Bey opened the door and smiled. "I told you."

"Told me what?"

"You would look beautiful no matter what you wear. Come inside, the food should be about ready soon."

I walked in and her sister came down the stairs. "Hi Onika. Bye Onika." She ran past me and out the door.

"What was that?" Shes strange like Bey.

"She's going out with her friends because she knows this is going to be awkward."

"See?" I wish I had an excuse to leave too.

"It's not going to be that bad. Come say hi." She took my hand and led me to the kitchen where her mom was taking cornbread out of the oven. "Mama, Onikas here."

"Hi." I tried to sound as nice and friendly as possible.

"Hi honey. Y'all can sit at the table, the food should be ready in a couple more minutes."

I was going to say something else but Bey was already taking me to the dining room.

She pulled the seat out for me and sat next to me after I was seated, she's such a gentlewoman.

I whispered, "I'm nervous as shit." My heart was going crazy right now.

"Maybe don't use that language at the dinner table."

"Good advice." That might be hard, half of the shit I say I can't say at a dinner table. "What should I talk about?"

"Um... I don't know? You don't really have any hobbies besides me and getting drunk with your friends and doing crazy stuff."

"How is that helping right now?" She's making me more nervous.

"Sorry. Just say whatever, I'm sure she'll love you." She's so unhelpful, I just want to hit her sometimes.

I pinched her thigh, "You keep giving me these non-answer answers. What am I supposed to do with 'say whatever'?"

"Just be yourself."

Her mom called her from the kitchen, "Giselle, come help me with this please."

She stood up from the table and went to the kitchen to help her mom. While she was helping her I texted my friends.

: HELP HELP

: WHAT DO I TALK ABOUT?? SHES COMING

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: books and church

india 🇮🇳: how you love your family

fenty 👩🏽‍🦲: and don't bring ny up or she'll think about what you did the last time you were there

boog 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: girl just lie tbh

: they're coming bye

: wish me luck 🫣

I put my phone away just as Bey came to the table holding a big glass dish of fried chicken.

How am I supposed to eat that like a lady? I was hoping for something I could eat with a fork. 

Bey came back and forth between the kitchen and the dining table setting food down.

Her mom went all out. She made mac and cheese, greens, cornbread, and baked beans.

If I wasn't so scared of looking like a pig, I would've fucked this up. It smelled like heaven.

Bey sat down next to me and her mom sat down across from us. It felt awkward already.

Bey was smiling, she had to have felt this awkwardness too. "I'll make your plate for you, girlfriend."

Her mom raised her eyebrows, "Girlfriend?"

"Yes, girlfriend. I asked her to be my girlfriend right before Christmas." She had the proudest smile on her face, she's so cute.

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"I thought I told you, but I guess not. Onika, why don't you tell her how I asked you?"

Thank God I have an opportunity to speak. "It was really nice actually. She came to my house while I was sleeping and woke me up to take me somewhere. Then she took me to a flower farm and asked me to be her girlfriend."

"Aw, that's cute." She sounded genuine but I couldn't tell if she was or not.

Bey had to be nervous because she was making everyone's plate for them. "Yeah, we're in love."

"Love?"

"Yeah. She's my twin."

Her mom turned to me, "How long have you two known each other?"

"Um about four months." Why did I say um? I'm stressing out and I've barely said a word.

"And how did you meet?"

I can't tell her I was being catfished by someone using her daughters pictures.

Bey nervously laughed, "It's actually a really long story."

"We have nothing but time. I would love to hear it."

"Well I go to school with some of her friends but I met her when I came to get a pumpkin with my little sister." At least half of that was the truth.

"Oh, you have a little sister?"

I nodded, "Her name is Ming, she loves Bey so much."

Bey laughed. "She calls me Yon. She's so funny, just like Onika. Onikas so funny, hilarious really."

She's overdoing it now.

"I'm sure she is. Can I ask about those videos I saw now?"

My eyes widened, I was not expecting her to say that. Bey was shocked too, "Mama-"

"It's okay." I probably should explain myself. "Well at the time Bey and I weren't together. I told her why I did what I did and I know how wrong I was. What's important is she already forgave me and it's not going to happen again."

I was trying not to be accidentally rude, I know how I can be.

"I guess I can understand that. Do you go out and get drunk a lot?"

Oh wow???

I looked over at Bey for help and she was already looking at me with a chicken leg in her mouth.

"Well I wouldn't say that." Yes the fuck I would.

"So what would you say then?"

Now would be a great time for Bey to defend me like she's always trying to.

"Well I think I like to I have fun but I barely drink." A lie. "But regardless, I don't pressure Bey to do anything she doesn't want to."

"Yeah mama, she wouldn't let me even if I asked. She's a good girlfriend."

"Okay." I couldn't tell if she was pleased by my answers or she was just letting it go, but she left it alone.

The rest of the dinner was so awkward for me. Bey talked basically the whole time to avoid either one of us saying the wrong thing.

I thought she was going to pass out from lack of oxygen because she wasn't taking any breaks to eat.

After what felt like forever, the dinner was over and she walked me to my car.

Now I could speak freely, I leaned against my car and loudly sighed. "That was fucking terrible. She hates me."

"She doesn't, it's just going to take time. The more you're around her, the more she'll like you. How are we going to get married if my mom doesn't like you?"

"So we can't get married if your mom doesn't approve?"

She shook her head no. "Nope. So you better make her like you."

I smiled, "So you want to get married?"

She smiled back at me, we were both smiling like a pair of dumbasses. "Duh twin."

I actually love it when she calls me twin.

"We're both 18, we could technically get married anytime we want to."

"Wouldn't that be fun, Onika Knowles?"

"Ew, your last name sounds terrible with mine. How about Beyoncé Maraj?"

"Beyoncé and Onika Knowles-Maraj?"

"That works." I guess. I like Beyoncé Maraj better.

"I like Ming but Solo has to be the flower girl. Ming can be the ring bearer. It's a lesbian wedding, a girl can be the ring bearer."

"Okay, you should come over so we can plan our wedding."

She smirked, "And other things?"

"Other things like what? I'm not sucking your dick."

"Why not? It felt so good, my toes were curling." She's hilarious.

"Imagine how pussy feels." Why haven't we had sex again? She said she wanted go wait until I was her girlfriend and I am, so what's the hold up?

"Probably better. I can imagine a little from how it felt on my fingers."

"Well why don't you find out? I bet it'll be better than you imagined."

"You're on punishment for what you did. I'm not doing anything with my fingers or any other body parts."

I rolled my eyes, "I want to have sex."

"I want it to be special. Maybe we should wait until Valentine's day, we could have sex with roses everywhere and make it all romantic."

Sex really isn't that big of a deal but I wasn't going to say that to her.

"I could have some shit like that done by tomorrow if that's what you want. I'm horny as shit, I want you to learn how to fuck the shut out of me. I want you to be fucking and have me in a headlock at the same time, then spit in my mouth, stuck your fingers down my throat, nut all on my-"

"Oh wow." She looked horrified.

"Too much?" It was definitely too much.

"Maybe a little."

"Don't worry, we'll get there."

"To be honest, that excited me a little."

I looked down, it definitely excited her.

I pulled her closer to me by her belt and tried to put my hands in her pants but she grabbed my wrist. "What are you doing?"

"I just want to feel it a little. Why can't I?"

"My mom could be looking, or my sister could be coming home. We're outside, you can't be doing stuff like that."

"When you come over later, wear lose boxers and pajama pants or those shorts you know I like."

I love those hoochie mama shorts of hers, I need to buy her some more. Not cow print, she has to be tired of it by now.

She innocently smiled, "Okay."

"I'm going to go now but I'm serious, come over tonight."

"I will. With the shorts you like."

"Okay, good."

She shortly kissed me goodbye and I got in my car and drove home.

The dinner wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. At this point, she can stay not liking me. I don't give a fuck.

I went home and I was so exhausted that I fell right asleep after taking my clothes off. At least the food was good.

I stared to wake up when I heard a voice. "It's Bey, not some creep sneaking into your bed."

I mumbled, "How the fuck did you get in my house?"

"Your mom let me in, she loves me. We talked for a little, she wants to meet my mom now."

"Fuck no."

"Well she wants to."

"Mm no." I yawned, "I'm going back to sleep. Spend the night."

"I don't know if I can."

"You're grown. Spend the night."

"Just because I'm legally an adult doesn't mean I'm grown. I'm still living in my mothers house."

"Whatever, shut the fuck up. Spend the night."

"Don't be rude twin."

I pushed back against her until there wasn't any space between us. "I'm such a bitch when I get woken up, I'm sorry. Please spend the night girlfriend, I like being held by you."

"Okay." I didn't have to see her face to tell she was smiling.

"I can't believe I'm the type of bitch that calls someone over just to sleep. Old me would've had your dick in my mouth by now."

"New Bey needs to meet old Onika. I think they would get along really well."

"You need to make up your mind. One second you want to wait and now you want to meet old Onika."

"Nevermind, just go to sleep." She kissed the side of my face and started rubbing my stomach.

I wasn't even fully awake yet so it didn't take much for me to fall asleep.

Since I went to sleep so early, I woke up some time in the middle of the night.

Bey was still holding me expect now she basically had me in a headlock but with both her arms.

I took a picture with the flash on and sent it to her so she could see it in the morning.

——

Bey?

Onika?

Tina?

The dinner?

Onika not caring if Tina likes her anymore?

Their conversation about having sex?

Carol wanting to meet Tina?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 844 18
Read it and see besties🤍 (Slow updates)
561K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
17.6K 1.2K 31
Story inspired by Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian The present v.s the past. In the present Shes her crush but does Beyonce know that Nicki is the...
10.4K 440 15
what happens when you're connected to your Bestfriend's sister...in more ways than one? "I like my girls just like I like my Honey...Sweet,"🍯 Beyonc...