Yujiro x Reader

Molangisthebomb által

~Q~ Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Dog Lover
Chapter 37: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around?
Chapter 38: Partners
Chapter 39: A Man Like Him
Chapter 40: A Woman Like Her
Finished

Chapter 6

2.7K 68 12
Molangisthebomb által

~

"Have you lost your mind!?" You heard your brother say to you as he looked at Baki who was patched up and in some clothes.

You had just gotten back from America. Although Baki wanted to go back to Japan, you had things to do in Russia, then you'll send him off once you are done. Your brother saw that you brought some childhood friend and went off on you for not only bringing him, but telling him about the organization.

"It's not like he's staying here, he'll live with me Nick" You said as you rolled your eyes. Nick started this rant the moment he saw Baki. Baki didn't say anything as he didn't want to interrupt the argument between the two siblings.

"Who cares? You still told our secrets to some boy, father will have your head for this!" Nick shouted at you and you ignored him and his stupid rants. One thing about Nick, he never learns to shut up.

"What's so special about this boy huh? Is he your type? Or maybe he's some hobo who you picked off the street. He can't know of this, so you better get rid of this problem" Nick said to you as you sat down on one of the chairs in the living room. You motioned for Baki to sit down as well.

"I nor anyone else is gonna lay hands on Baki and that is final" You said as you grabbed one of your cigars. You wanted this conversation to end as soon as it started. You were the second highest ranked in the whole organization, while Nick was fourth, meaning what you said goes for him. Unless your father demands you kill Baki, then he will stay alive.

"Y/N, either you kill him or I do" Nick said as his hand reached for his back pocket.

"Wait what-" Baki said, he looked kinda confused by this. You sighed and you placed down your cigar and stood up.

"Look here you little mistake. You may be older than me and I respect you, but you will learn to keep your mouth shut and follow orders. You are where you are now because I wanted my father to treat you like he treated me. You were originally supposed to be the perfect big brother who was to entertain me. I can take away your power just like I gave it to you, so know your place you illegitimate prick" 

Those words clearly hurt Nick, he fell silent before turning and walking up the stairs. You were in your father's house now. All you had to do was talk with him before you left, he doesn't need to know of Baki and what you did.

You sat back down and looked at Baki.

"Want a cigar" 

"So you're just gonna act as if you didn't cuss him out?" Baki said to you, you only huffed in response.

"I'll take that as a no" You said as you went back to smoking. 

~

"Have you lost your mind!?" Your father said to you. You rolled your eyes at the man who's veins were getting ready to pop out.

You thought Nick went up to his room to cry because of what you said to him, but he instead went and ratted out to your father. You made sure to keep a mental note to pay little old Nick a visit after this.

"No, thank you for asking father" You said and he sighed.

"Why would you bring him here?" Your father asked you.

"Because I haven't seen him in over six years, you think that I am going to get a glimpse of him and then just move on? No! I want Baki with me, he's my best friend." You said to your father.

"And if this friend ends up telling the whole world about us?" Your father questioned.

"Then I get rid of him" You said back, you didn't understand the big deal. Although it was risky to tell someone. It was a different story with Baki, you knew Baki would never do something like that.

"No Y/N, if he tells then I get rid of both of you" Your father said, you gasped and looked at him. Was he serious?

"Excuse me?" You said to your father, shocked and appalled that he threatened to kill his own child.

"If he says a word, then I will have to kill you. It's been a rule since this organization has started and I don't change the rules for anyone, not even you. Your punishment will be death so do you really trust him with your life?" Your father asked you. 

You nodded your head. You didn't even think about it, Baki may be reckless and a little stupid but he had enough sense to not get himself or you killed, you think.

"Alright then, but remember this was your choice. You can leave now" Your father sighed and you walked out the door, as you closed it, you were scared by Baki who was standing right there. 

"Got your ass chewed?" Baki asked and you laughed at him. You only shook your head before walking down the hallway. To your brother's room of course.

"Stay out here while I do something really quick" You said to Baki and he leaned against the wall as you walked inside his room.

Nick was in the shower so you could do what you wanted. You immediately started searching through his stuff. You found some makers and his suits, you smirked as you started to go through with your evil plan.

You drew all over his expensive suits. Even his regular clothes, once you were done. You put them back in the closet. You put the markers back into his draw and left the room. Those suits all together cost over 12,060,000 ruble ( 2 hundred thousand usd).

You closed the door and told Baki to come on. You were sneaking away from the crime scene. You had a little smirk on your face from just imagining the face Nick would make once he saw his damaged clothes. That's what you get when you snitch on people.

~

You were in bed. You and Baki got to your house no less than a couple hours ago and it's about night-time. You just got off the phone with Valentine who was telling you about Nick's reaction to your little prank.

You were in bed watching TV, you were on the phone with Valentine while in the shower. You felt comfortable in the clothes you were wearing, it was just a robe and underwear but you felt so comfortable.

You soon started to drift off to sleep. That was, until a dark figure appeared in front of you, you looked up to see Baki standing there.

"What the hell Baki!" You said as you placed your hand over your heart. He had scared you shitless.

"Heh sorry.." Baki said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Is there something you need?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Uh..well I wanted to come lay with you...if you don't mind of course" Baki said to you.

You sighed and moved aside, letting the red haired man into your bed. Even though Baki has grown so much, he still wants to sleep with you. He used to do it when you two had sleep overs, he never slept on his bed if he knew you weren't with him.

You turned on your side and was going to fall asleep until you heard Baki's voice once again.

"Uh Y/N" Baki said, you turned back around and looked at him.

"Well I was wondering, who was that guy that you were talking to and what did you talk about?" Baki asked you.

"I talked to a lot of people, be more specific" You said to Baki.

"When you came out of that office and I asked if you got your ass chewed." Baki said.

"My father?" You asked Baki and he nodded.

"Well we were talking about you knowing about the organization. You cannot speak a word of this to anyone or the death penalty is for the both of us. That's what we were talking about" You said to Baki and he looked shocked by your words, he nodded his head in the end though.

"So how have you been Hanma?" You asked the boy.

"Well I've been good, I got a girlfriend now her name is Kozue" Baki said to you. Your heart pained as you heard those words, but you two were away from each other for so long so it shouldn't be the biggest surprise.

"That's nice, how long have you been together?" You asked.

"Three years now" Baki said to you and you nodded.

"Good to know that your goofy personality and handsome look got you a girlfriend" You say to Baki as you ruffle his hair.

"What about you? Any relationships?" Baki suddenly asked you.

"No, I haven't been in a relationship since I was with that one kid from middle school" You said.

"You mean the weird kid with the bald head?" Baki said and you nodded. He burst out in laughter while you only looked at the wall. This was embarrassing.

"Well how long did it last and why would you get with him?" Baki asked you.

"Because one day he asked me randomly and he was bald so I assumed he had Cancer or some condition so I didn't say no. It lasted only the week because I found he was bald by choice so I dipped" You said and Baki laughed even more.

"Wow" Baki said as he wiped his tears.

"Who cares! That was years ago" You said.

'These are good times' You thought as you listened to Baki laugh at you and your embarrassing story.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed it! 

PEACE!

~Q~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

134K 3.9K 24
Misa Otasaka is a mystery, both blind and mute. She has killer reflexes, has a sharp intellect and to top it off her sense of hearing is off the char...
5.2K 191 20
Once Y/n's mission in Egypt has been complete,she returns back to her boring old life.Shes missing her team in Tokyo but never has time to pay them a...
8.5K 187 29
I've had this idea for a while, and I want to write it bc there isn't that many of Aone and a child. aone is just a cinnamon roll of a man and so thi...
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...