You Only Live Once.. Noah Sch...

By isabelsversion

This story contains lots of cussing, a few chapters about mental health, and panic attacks. Y/n and Noah have... More

DISCLAIMER!
Introduction
1 "less than a month.."
2 "inevitable"
3 "is she talking about me? "
4 "deal"
5 "you only live once"
6 "under my spell"
7 "the opportunity to hold your hand"
8 "I'll think about it"
9 "I don't wanna keep our relationship private"
10 "Congratulations"
11 "SPA NIGHT!!" pt. 1
12 "SPA NIGHT!" pt. 2
13 "shall we?"
14 "I love you"
15 "i love you" pt. 2
16 "my sweet angel"
17 "You're an idiot, Noah Schnapp"
19 "makes sense"
20 "saving my ass too"
21 "my love"
22 "Lisa?"
23 "M'lady"
24 "i thought You would say that"

18 "you look beautiful, by the way"

195 5 3
By isabelsversion

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note

Noah's pov

Y/n and I finish packing our bags.

"Hey Y/n/n" I say. "Yeah?" She responds.

"Do you wanna go hang out with everyone from the cast? Like not just the main people, but like everyone?" I ask her.

"Of course!" Y/n says with a large smile. "Okay, ill text the group chat" I say.

Some of you guys are oldd

Noah: Hey everyone, Y/n and I were wondering if you would like to all hang out today?

Sadie: Yess! Where at?

Noah: How about we all meet in the lobby and decide what to do there.

Priah: Okay, see yall in an hour

Maya: I'll be there

Millie: OOH YESSS SEE YOU THERE

Joe K: I will be there

Joe Q: So will I

Caleb: I'm definitely there

Gaten: same here

Winona: I'll definitely be there! Super excited!

David: I'll be there, but no rough housing my back kinda hurts

Y/n/n ❤🥰: okay, we will try David

Finn: I'll try to come but im kinda busy playing street fighter 😬

Noah: Dude your character from a movie in 2017 is the only reason you like street fighter🤦‍♂️

Finn: And? Doesn't mean that it isn't a good game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Noah: Whatever 🤣 Anyone who's coming, meet in the lobby at 12:30.

I turn off my phone.

"We should probably get ready. Its 10:46" I say to Y/n. "No, YOU should get ready. I'm already done getting ready, darling" She says.

"Fair point. You look beautiful, by the way." I say as I walk into the bathroom. I set an alarm on my phone for 11:55 and I take a quick shower.

I get out of the shower, and get dressed. I dry my hair and walk back into the main room.

I sit down on the bed and look at my phone. "Hey Y/n. Its only 11:13" I say.

"Okay? Whats important about that?" She asks. "It means we have some us time before we go to the lobby." I say.

"What do you want to do?" Y/n asks. "I was thinking we turn on some Brooklyn 99 and cuddle. I have an alarm set so that we won't be late." I say.

"Aww, I was thinking something more intimate" Y/n says. "Like what?" I ask her, my eyebrow furrowed.

"Like what we did when you told me you love me." Y/n says as she sits on the bed, and starts passionately kissing me.

(A/n I'm not gonna get into details on the kiss. I'm not a creep- also nothing more than kissing happened.)

----------------------/----/------------------------

Time skip to 11:55.

I hear my alarm go off. Y/n and I slowly release from our kiss. I look at her and realize her lipstick is all smudged.

"Baby, your lipstick needs fixed." I say chuckling.

"So does yours babe" Y/n says pulling up the camera on her phone. Theres lipstick all over my face and neck.

Once we finally get all the lipstick off, its 11:59.

Y/n and I rush downstairs to the lobby where everyone is already there.

A/n. Another filler. I'm so sorry. I need to find a better time of day to write other than early mornings and late nights. Its fucking up my creativity lmao. Anyways have a great day or night xoxo Renny

Word count: 588

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.1K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
221K 4K 36
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ." "ᴀ ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ!" I will be writing all seasons in this book. Depending on whether I finish s2 before s3 comes out I m...
350K 13.1K 54
Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A Goddess amongst commoners. She is even the...
95.1K 2.9K 95
~MALE POV~ Amaya Brooks. She's got to be the prettiest girl ever. She always looks so beautiful. She's always got this bright, carefree smile on her...