17 "You're an idiot, Noah Schnapp"

Y/n is Your Name
Y/l/n is Your Last Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note

Noah's pov

Y/n wakes up. "Hey darling" she says. "Hey Y/n/n" I respond.

"What time is it?" Y/n asks.

I check my phone. "It is currently 8:47" I say softly.

"Ugh I'm still really tired" Y/n says. "Lets go back to sleep then" I say to her, moving her hair out of her eyes.

"Yessss" Y/n says as she lays her head back down and clings onto me. We fall back asleep like this.

(A/n I wish I had someone who would cuddle me like this 😔)

Y/n wakes me up. "Hey sleepy head!" She says.

She looks beautiful. She's wearing a navy blue crop-top, with light blue shorts and a messy bun.

"What time is it?" I ask her sleepily "almost 10:30" she says.

I get out of bed and give her a hug from behind, gently lifting her off her feet and throwing her onto our bed.

I get on top of her and start tickling her.

(A/n you dirty minded person 😉)

"Noah! NOAH stopppppp!" She yells.

"Whats the magic word?" I ask her. "Pleaseee" she says in between laughs.

I get off of her.

"The magic word was actually pickles but since you are being so nice.." I say.

"You're an idiot, Noah Schnapp." Y/n says.

"And you are beautiful, Y/n Y/l/n" I say.

(A/n if you get that reference, I literally wanna be your bestie. If you dont get that reference, it's season 1 of stranger things, Nancy and Steve.)

"Hey Noah?" Y/n says.

"Yes darling?" I respond.

"We are going back to New York tomorrow, right?" She asks.

"Yeah, I think so." I say.

"We should probably pack then" Y/n says as she grabs her bag and starts stuffing things inside.

A/n I feel so bad for all of the fillers! I have been having writers block for a couple of days but I don't wanna take a break from writing because I think it will get worse if I do..

Anywayssss have a great day or night xoxo Renny
Word count: 383