7 "the opportunity to hold your hand"

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note
Y/I/UN is Your Instagram Username
Y/S/N is Your Ship Name

Y/n's pov

Noah and I got to the carnival. Wow, I forgot how much I love the smell of the corn dogs and ice cream!

"Two wristbands please" I hear Noah say. "That will be 78 dollars sir" says the cashier.

"78 dollars? Noah I can pay for myself." I say. "No, Y/n. Whats the point of a date if you won't let me pay for you?" Noah whines.

"You WANT to pay for me?" I say shocked. "Thats what I'm supposed to do." Noah says.

"Okay fine." I say, and Noah hands the cashier 100 dollars. "79, 80, 100" the cashier says handing Noah his change.

"Okay what ride first?" Noah asks. "Hmm, this one!" I say pointing at a ride called X-treme. I grab his hand and pull him to it.

(This is what the X-treme looks like. It holds up to 12 people at a time, and it twists around while it swings up into the air)

 It holds up to 12 people at a time, and it twists around while it swings up into the air)

"Y/n, that looks a bit scary don't you think?" Noah asks

"Y/n, that looks a bit scary don't you think?" Noah asks. "Thats why its gonna be so much fun!" I say as I pull him into the short line.

We get secured into the ride. "Are you excited, Noah?" I ask. "No!" He responds.

"Well, if you get scared you can hold my hand" I say as I put my hand next to his. He grabs my hand.

"Noah, the ride hasn't even started yet. How are you already scared?" I ask.

"I'm not." He responds. "I just didn't want to pass up the opportunity to hold your hand." Noah says as I start blushing.

"Here we go!" I say as the floor drops. "Why did the floor drop Y/n??" Noah asks, scared. "To make sure we don't hit our feet while we swing around!!" I say smiling at the fear in Noah's voice.

The ride starts to move. "Holy shit, are you Noah schnapp?" A girl asks from across the ride. "Yeah, I am." Noah says in a raspy tone, trying not to scream.