23 "M'lady"

Y/n is Your Name
Y/n/n is Your Nick Name
A/n is Authors Note
Y/l/n is Your Last Name

Y/n's pov

We got back to the hotel where I immediately went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I was about to get in when I realized that I might need Noah's help and I don't want his first time seeing me without clothes to be now.

I know! I'll put on a bikini, so that if I need his help, he can help me.

"Hey Noah?" I call out. "Yes love?" He asks.

"I'm gonna put on a bikini in case I end up needing your help." I say to him. "Okay, ill be right on the bed." He says.

I put on a bikini, and get into the shower.

Noah's pov

"Noah?" I hear Y/n call my name. I jump off the bed and run to the bathroom door. "Y/n, whats up?" I ask. "I need your help." She says.

I open the door.

Y/n is standing in the shower. She has bruises all down her body, she somehow has a cut on the side of her leg, and her face is starting to get more swollen.

After a couple of minutes, I snap out of it. "Uhh, what do you need help with?" I ask her.

"Will you help me wash my back? My shoulders hurt so I can't reach like normal." She says.

"Of course I will, Y/n." I say grabbing the loofah from her.

I start washing her back, but the bikini that she is wearing is relatively thick strapped.

"Hey y/n, do you want me to move the straps on your bikini, or just wash over them?" I ask her.

"Uhm, just pull the straps out a little bit I guess." Y/n responds.

I finish washing her back.

"Is there anything else you need help with Y/n?" I ask her.

"Uhh, not that I can think of but if I need help, I'll just yell for you." She says.

"Okay. I have a question though." I say.

"I might have an answer." She says.

"Can I steal a kiss from you real quick M'lady?" I ask her in an accent kind of like Millie's. "Of course you can, good sir." She replies in the same accent.

I walk a little closer to the shower.

I put one hand on Y/n's cheek, and the other one on her waist. Y/n puts her hands on my head and pulls me into her.

After a few seconds, we pull away.

"I love you Y/n Y/l/n." I say.

"I love you too Noah Schnapp." She replies.

I pull her in for another kiss, then leave the room.

After about 20 minutes, Y/n comes out of the bathroom.

"Hey, how do you feel?" I ask her.

"My whole body hurts, can we just lay down and cuddle?" Y/n asks.

"Of course we can." I say as I sit back down on the bed.

A/n I know, another filler. I swear I have milked this one day full of so many filler chapters, ughhhh I hate fillers, but sometimes its the only way to keep the story going. Anyways im almost at school. Have a great day or night xoxo Renny

Word count: 565