The Glitch-Spider (Reboot/Mal...

By AxeTheRat04

Reboot of Glitch-Spider. A boy who inspires to be like his heroes. Is then given the opportunity by something... More

Day One
Powers found
First Encounter
A Chat
MJ
Feeling Doomed?
Pizza Time
A Kidnapping
Bad At Secrets
The Docks
Night At The Museum
They really don't miss
Recover
The End Of Fisk
Ellie?
After School
It's a date
The Search
Venom's Attack
Showdown
That Night
*Bonus information*
One week later
Graduation Party
It's Your Birthday
*QnA (requesting Questions!)*
Moving on
Collage
Targeted
Tag Team
Prep
Fight Back
Needing Answers
Secrets shined

His type

5.9K 250 240
By AxeTheRat04

Monday morning… 

Y/n was seen at school taking out some text books for the next few classes. One thing that caught a few people's attention was his hood has been up almost all day. MJ already tried to take it off in first period, but he constantly evaded her. They turned in their projects too. So now they just have to wait for the winner to be announced in the school paper.

 And in art class… It was strange. For some reason Ellie wasn't there, he tried texting her but she never responded either… Come to think about it… he hasn't heard from her since they last met up.

Y/n rolls his shoulders earning a satisfying crack as he closes the locker. Y/n began to walk down the hall to his third period class, he suddenly felt someone tap his shoulder. He smiles as he turns his head to see Gwen holding her books, smiling at him.

Gwen: Hey Y/n, it's so good seeing you again! Are you feeling better? Wait… why are you wearing a hoodie?

Y/n: Oh- uh, just have a really bad haircut right now,, don't worry about it. But, other than that I'm feeling great.

Gwen: Ah I see, well that's great, and you're back home right? Is your mom-

Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n: No. My uncle took care of me the whole week. Not that I mind, I love uncle Q. 

Gwen: I'm sorry to hear that.

Y/n frowns before taking a deep breath. The two finally reached their class. Some students were setting their stuff down as they took their seats. 

Y/n: It's whatever at this point. 

Gwen suddenly hugs Y/n causing him to flinch out of surprise. He eventually wraps his arms around her too, before they eventually have to separate. 

Gwen: Well, I'll always be here for you. Remember we got a date tonight.

Y/n: R-Right.

Y/n rubs the back of his head, and lets out a light chuckle. She smiles at him before going to her seat. And with that… their lovely day began.

Once the period ended the two made it to the lunchroom, where the rest of the gang were seen waiting. Ned, Harry and Petra were all seen watching a new episode of that Harley Quinn show on Ned's phone. While across from them MJ was seen smiling at a newspaper. This catches his attention, as Gwen and Y/n sit beside her.

Y/n: Hey how are you all doing?

Harry: Good, just helped my mom with some work at Oscorp.

Ned: Yeah, and I just pre-ordered a new lego set, I'll show you when this episode is done!

Y/n: Nicee. Petra, what about you?

Petra: *giggles* You know me, I'm so tired. I hardly got any sleep.

Y/n and her share a sigh. Guess they both know how it feels now. Y/n tries to peek at the newspaper MJ is reading but he couldn't really see it.

Y/n: Whatcha got there MJ?

MJ: I won… I won the contest! Look! 

MJ passes the newspaper, Y/n reads the headline. New Spider Takes Down Fisk! Y/n's eyes widened as he looked at the photo, it was him and Fisk fighting… the drone! So that was her!

MJ hands Y/n his drone, and gives him a hug, causing Gwen and Petra to jump in surprise. 

MJ: Thanks Y/n.

Y/n: Really it was nothing, you did everything yourself. So you earned it.

Harry: Hey Y/n… why are you wearing a hoodie? It's 70 degrees in here.

Y/n silently gulped, before he could answer Petra steps in the conversation.

Petra: W-Well you see he got a REALLY bad haircut yesterday. We wouldn't want Flash to pick on him more than he already does, right?

Ned: Really?

Harry: It can't be that bad… but I get it. Flash could ruin our entire school year with one joke. 

Gwen sighs, she remembered when Petra would fail to open her locker in freshman year, and she got the name Puny Parker. She suddenly catches Flash and his group walking in the room. 

Gwen: Oh god, speaking of which, you might wanna keep your head down Y/n. 

Y/n raises his eyebrow and looks behind him to see the group approaching their table. Y/n pulls his hoodie string as he suddenly feels a presence behind him. 

Flash: Hey man, why the hell do you have your hoodie up? Got a shitty haircut?

Y/n: No…

MJ: Ugh, can you leave him alone Flash?

Gwen: Yeah don't you have something better to do?

Flash merely shrugs as he pats Y/n's head.

Flash: Not really, plus… I'm curious to see how bad his barber fucked up.

Y/n's eyes as he feels Flash grip onto his hood. Suddenly the two hear someone drop their tray onto the table. The sound of combat boots began to approach the two before a woman spoke up.

???: Can't you keep your hands to yourself?

The two look to their left to see a girl in all black. She wore a spiked collar around her throat, and had piercings on her ears, and one on her bottom lip. She looked... familiar?

She grabs Flash's arm and begins to squeeze, Flash hisses in pain and lets go of Y/n.

Flash: What the hell?! I was just messing with him!

The girl begins to twist, and continues to glare at the bully. Everyone watches as she stomps on his foot, causing him to kneel down and hold his foot.

???: I'm Ellie. Ellie Brock. Now, let go.

Flash grunts as he gets back up and finally takes a step back from Y/n. All while Y/n looked at her in disbelief. No way, she's changed so much! And in such a short time? What happened??

She gives Y/n a small smile before turning to walk away, suddenly Y/n was pulled by his back causing him to fall to the ground. Everyone looks down at Y/n as he grit his teeth in annoyance, he pushes himself up as Flash is seen looking down at him. Flash's eyes widened as he looked at Y/n's face

Y/n rubbed his back as everyone stared at his faint scar across his cheek, and ear which was missing its tip.

Y/n frowns as he gets up and puts his hood up.

Flash: Jesus man… What the hell happened to you? 

Y/n: I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Luckily a hero saved me, so I'm not dead at least. 

Flash rubs the back of his head.

Flash: … I'm sorry L/n, really. We'll leave ya alone now. Come on guys.

???: Yeah man, sorry.

Flash and his friends leave the table as Y/n merely sighs, He suddenly feels someone else approach him, as he opens his eyes to see Ellie just a few inches from his face.

Y/n: U-Uh, hi Ellie??

Ellie gently lowers his hood and gently grazes her hand against his faint scar.

Ellie: You know… you are kinda hot with that scar.

… If this was an anime Y/n's ears would be steaming by now. She gently smiles at him, before changing into an apologetic look.

Ellie: Sorry I let my guard down. It won't happen again. 

Ellie glares at flash and his friends, but Y/n rubs his arm.

Y/n: It's fine Ellie… um, but if you don't mind me asking, did something happen? You're completely different, and you never replied to any text, we couldn't even hang out like you wanted.

Ellie: I'm sorry, something… very complicated happened at home. And I lost my phone… And what's going on with me… I'm trying something new. What, do you not like it?

Y/n: Well, I mean, I think you look um… great, yeah you look very great.

Ellie looks away as a smile covers her face, suddenly she… heard something in her head and frowned. She clears her throat and puts up the confident persona again.

Ellie: Well, I'll make sure no one messes with you here cutie~

Y/n's face begins to heat up as the girls sitting at the table begin to glare at the Gothic girl. However, what they didn't expect was for her to send a glare back at them when he wasn't looking but she glared hardest… at Petra.  

Petra: *thoughts* What did I do?

Ellie: Hey Y/n, can you help me look for something in the library real quick?

Y/n: Hm? Sure. Probably for the best, I don't want to be stared at any longer.

Y/n grabs his book bag and looks at his friends.

Y/n: Well, I guess I'll talk to you guys later… I promise I'll explain how I got this scar later. Alright?

Y/n quickly joins Ellie as the two of them leave the cafeteria. Leaving the 5 at the table. 

Gwen: … Who the hell was that?!

Harry and Ned flinch by the sudden outburst. Petra sighs as she thinks about how she looked familiar. 

MJ: I know right! You saw that look she gave us!

Gwen: And she just took Y/n away! Come on!

Harry: Dann go Y/n.

Ned: Harry you might not wanna continue-

Harry: What why? He just met his dream… girl… I sensed I said something wrong.

The three girls at the table glare daggers at Harry, causing him to just let out a nervous laugh.

Gwen: What do you mean? Dream girl?

MJ: Yeah come on Harry spill it.

Petra: Did you know this too Ned?

The two boys begin to sweat bullets as they suffer the glares of these girls. 

Ned: Well you see-

Harry: No man, I won't let you suffer their wrath. I'll tell them.

Ned places his hand on Harry's shoulder.

Ned: Good luck man…

His friend merely nods as he suffers the glances of the three demons.

Harry: Well, uh, the two of us. Sorta figured out his type a long time ago. 

MJ/Gwen/Petra: Explain. 

Harry gulps as he tries to remember everything.

Harry: Well, uh, in middle school we figured out he loves geeks like us, though that would be an obvious trait, as what guy wouldn't. 

Petra silently smiles to herself.

Harry: In freshman year we learned, he also loves people who have a great intelligence, who are well balanced in their nature. And who's never afraid to help someone in need. 

This time Gwen begins to ease up as she begins to blush.

Harry: Then in sophomore year, we learned he likes strong girls with an attitude, those who are fierce, independent, and reliable.

This time MJ smiled proudly at herself. The three girls begin to notice each other smiling and begin to eye each other.

Harry: BUT, we know one thing he's been into for as long as we knew him. He's really, reallyyyy Into goths.

The three look at him dumbstruck.

MJ: What??

Gwen: Really??

Ned: Yeah. Really.

Harry: Did you guys never notice how nervous Y/n was around freshman year when Petra wore all black?

MJ: Oh yeah, you were kinda a bitch not gonna lie.

Petra puts her hands over her face.

Petra: Don't remind me… 

She lifts her face out of her hands.

Petra: Wait, I thought Y/n was scared of me???

Harry and Ned began to chuckle.

Harry: Nah Petra! I mean, we were. But Y/n? He probably found it hot.

Petra begins to flare up as she covers her face in shame.

Petra: *thoughts* … I should've kept some of Venom…

Ned: Did none of you guys ever ask who his fictional crushes were? 

Harry: Yeah come on Raven from Teen Titan. 

Ned: Gwen From Total Drama Island.

Harry: Mavis from Hotel Transylvania.

Ned: Shego from Kim Possible.

Harry: Want us to keep going? Cause we could keep going.

MJ: We get it! Jesus…

Gwen: This whole time… he liked goths?

Petra: Girls…

The two look at Petra.

Petra: We need to get Y/n away from that girl now!

MJ and Gwen look at each other before nodding, the trio get up from the table and grab their stuff before rushing out of the lunch room. The two boys sat in silence…

Ned: Y/n is gonna be very angry isn't he?

Harry: Yup. But hey that's what he gets for having a harem.

Harry merely shrugs as he drinks out of his juice box as the two continue to watch their show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 864 29
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...
29.8K 742 31
Miles Morales life is altered when he meets Gwen Stacy, he gets bit by a spider and the rest is history
28.4K 789 14
Found as a baby by S.H.I.E.L.D, he was taught everything from right to wrong. Wanting to be a hero and save people, his adoptive mother agreed to let...
276K 7.5K 47
Spiderman was down on his luck. MJ was with another man and had children with him. He was basically blacklisted from almost every team and was basica...