ScarWidow/Wandnata one shots

By Romaximoff_Lover

Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original wor... More

[♦️Heated Arguments]
[♦️She's Gone]
[♦️Grieving ]
[♦️Too Much]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect Pt 2]
[♦️Snowpiercer]
[♦️Ms Maximoff]
[♦️Tony's Mission]
[♦️Pathetic]
[♦️Moving Out]
[♦️Moving Out Part 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 1]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 3]
[♦️In the red room]
[♦️Bringing Her Back]
[♦️The Fight With Bruce]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother Pt 2]
[♦️The Scarlet Witch's wife]
[♦️Avengers group chat]
[♦️Widows Fight]
[♦️Called To The Devil]
[♦️Wanda Is Sick]
[♦we'll meet again]
[♦️Wanda is sick/ alt ending]
[♦️4th of July]
[♦️High school AU]
UPCOMING PROJECTS
[♦️Whispers of the heart]
[♦️A promise of forever ]

[♦️Ultron's back Pt4]

519 24 2
By Romaximoff_Lover

3rd person Pov

"I'm sorry, Wanda but I can't let you do this." Wong said.

"What I'm asking you is simple, sorcerer supreme. Either you give me the location of The Darkhold or I will take it from you." Wanda threatened, her magic already around her fingers ready to use.

"I destroyed Kamar-Taj. I destroyed The Sancta Sanctorum. You have no army behind you. All I want is my wife back." Wanda stated, moving slowly towards Wong, "I'm not a monster. I just want her back. I can't reach her, I've tried. This is the only way," She continued, circling him as she used her magic to strangle Wong, "Do it, Wong." She demanded. Wong accepted defeat, sighing as he opened the portal to Mount Wundagore. Snow fell everywhere. Nothing but pure white as far as the eye can see. Strong wind howling. Wanda sighed before walking through the portal.

"Couldn't have gotten us a little closer?" She snapped at him.

"My magic can only take us so far." Wong countered. She flew up to the mountain with Wong, gasping in surprise at all the transcripts written on the wall. Of her, of her prophecies'. They found monstrous beasts living on its peak. However, these creatures don't attack them. Instead, they bow to Wanda when she stands on the altar. The moment Wanda sees her own image in the mural behind her, she realizes that Mount Wundagore isn't a tomb. It's actually a throne. Wanda looked around in awe, her eyes glistening as took everything in.

"But I don't want any of it. I just want my wife back." She said turning to Wong. Looking behind him, there The Darkhold was, floating on top of the throne, it's red light beaming at Wanda. Rushing over, She cautiously picked it up and it fell into her hands.

Wanda wasted no time in opening it and studying its contents, getting corrupted by the power of the book page by page. Instead of fearing what she felt, she embraced every second of it, feeling the power radiating through out her whole body. Sentence by sentence, Wanda continued to grow more and more powerful. The Darkhold was the book of the damned so why did reading it feel so right? Why was her connection to the book so natural? Finally, Wanda found what she was looking for, smiling as she did.

"Found you, my love." She whispered underneath her breath. She recited the spell to locate Nat but the spell gave her access to her mind instead.

"Go on, show me what you see." Wanda said, taking control over Natasha's mind.

"Let me in, Talia. Show me where you are. Show me what he's planning. " Wanda said.

A dark cell with metal bars locked shut. A metal machine. Ultron.

"Wipe her." Ultron instructed. Two Visions forcibly took Natasha from her cell and placed her into the machine. Natasha sat there motionless, seemingly unaware of her surroundings. She didn't try to fight. She let them attach her machine to her and begin the wiping.

Wanda screamed out in pain as she fell to the ground, her connection to Natasha now severed. She headed to Wong who was tied and being watched by the monsters.

"Take me back to the others right now! I know where she is!" Wanda demanded as she untied Wong. Wong then opened the portal as Wanda walked through, barging into Yelena's apartment.

"I know where she is. We need to leave, right now!" She instructed. Yelena did not hesitate to stand up and leave.

"Are we just going to look past the fact that she totally went total villain?" Tony whispered.

"That book has taken control of you, Wanda! How are we supposed to trust -"

"Do you want to find her or not?" Wanda yelled at Steve. He shook his head as he stood, getting ready to leave with them.

"Tony?" Wanda asked.

"I'm trusting you on this." He sighed, summoning his suit.

Wanda led the way as they finally landed on the underground base where Nat was held. She let the others deal with the Visions and Ultron as she went to go look for Nat.

"There you are, love." Wanda sighed as she reached the cell. Natasha's head peaked up at the soft voice. She recognised it.

"I - I know you." Natasha said frowning, "I've seen you before."

Wanda's smiled dropped a little, "Yes, you do. Move back, I'm getting you out of here." Wanda said, blasting the door. She used her powers to sedate Natasha as she carried her to the jet.

"You kill him, Tony. Make sure he's really dead this time." Wanda said walking past with Nat over her shoulders.

"Yep." Tony replied. On the Jet, Wanda took care of Natasha's bruises as she waited for the others. Yelena running in after.

"Did you get her?" She asked, getting her answer as she saw her sister asleep next to Wanda.

"What did you do? I swear if you hurt -"

"She's just asleep. Relax. " Wanda calmed Yelena down. Steve and Tony climbed the jet, bombing the base as they flew off.

Natasha Pov

I woke up on a hard surface. Looking around I saw I was in a cell but not the one in Ultron's base. A blond woman sat in a chair not so far away. She came over when she saw I was awake.

"Where am I?" I asked. She raised her brow at me.

"What is the last thing you remember." She asked me. Thinking back, I didn't know how to answer. My memories were all jumbled up and all over the place.

"I don't -I don't know." I answered her. She left and came back with a taller redhead woman. I knew her.

"You. I've seen you before." I said staring at her.

"Do you not remember?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I just know I know you. I've heard your voice before." I told her.

"I'm going to open the cell and come in, can I ?" She asked, I nodded giving her permission to enter. Her eyes and hands started glowing scarlet red and I flinched away from her.

"Relax. You were mind controlled by Ultron. I'm going to use my magic to free you. Just relax for me. I'll be done in a second." She said softly. Placing her hand on my head as everything went black. Then I saw it

The attacks on the city with the Visions, Breaking into S.H.E.I.L.D, shots fired at Tony, Shots fired at Wanda, Shots fired at Yelena, missiles fired at The Compound, Ultron, memory wiping, Diana crying for help, Wanda being unconscious because of the attack on The Compound. All of it.

"Oh God, I hurt Diana. I hurt you. I hurt everyone." I gasped, tearing up. Wanda pulled me in for a hug.

"Calm down, Nat. We all know it wasn't you. It wasn't your fault. " Wanda mumbled against my hair.

"But It was!" I cried.

"It wasn't, baby. Ultron took control of your mind. Your actions weren't voluntary." Wanda told me, wiping away my tears.

"Is she okay? Are you okay" I asked her, she nodded.

"We're okay." Wanda smiled. Letting go, I looked at Yelena who was watching with tears in her eyes.

"Lena?" I called out to her. It took a minute before she came running in, tackling me into a hug.

"ты так напугала меня, сестра. Я так рада, что ты вернулся. (you scared me so much, sister. I am so glad to have you back.)" Yelena mumbled.

"Мне очень жаль, (I am so sorry)," I apologized, "я не хотел, чтобы все это произошло (I didn't mean for any of this to happen.)"

"Не беспокойтесь ни о чем из этого, прямо сейчас. Ты в порядке, и это все, что имеет значение. (Don't worry about any of that, right now. You're okay and that's all that matters.)" She said as she rested her forehead against mine.

"Let's get you out of this cell. Tony said the new tower is ready for us." Wanda said as she helped me out of the cell. Opening the door for me, I climbed into her car with her and Yelena and we drove off.

"Now, meeting everyone again including Diana can get overwhelming. If it does, let me know and I'll get everyone to lay off for a bit, Okay?" Wanda reassured me as she took my shaking hands into hers. Taking a deep breath, I nodded as the 3 of us got into the elevator. My heart beating wildly in my chest as the doors opened. Stepping out, everyone's head turned towards me. Steve smiled at me.

"Romanoff, good to have you back." Steve said with a nod.

"Hi, Rogers."

"What, no welcome party, Stark?" I joked. He laughed as he hugged me.

"You're back." He sighed.

"She's back, sir." Peter smiled at me.

"Mini Stark." I nodded at him with a smirk. He smiled as Tony turned to me.

"I'm sorry, what? Mini who?"

"It's a joke, Stark. I heard you caused quite the commotion while I was away." Thor smiled as he came to hug me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked and I sighed.

"Good, all things considered." I replied. Kate and Diana came down the stairs.

"There is one more person who would like to meet you." She said as Diana stepped out from behind her. I could see she was excited and a little confused at the same time. I smiled as I bent to her level.

"Hi, mama." She said. My heart fluttered at hearing my little girl's sweet voice again. She jumped into my arms as I hugged her tight.

"My darling girl." I sighed, single tears running down my cheeks at having her close again.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Let's get you up to your room." Wanda said from behind me. Diana refused to let me go when I tried to put her down .

"No, please." She asked. I sighed as I carried her up to our room with Wanda leading the way. It looked different than the one before but a good different.

"May I put you down now? I promise I'll be back as soon as I've taken shower." I asked. she let me put her on the bed then Wanda showed me where the extra towels and clothes were. Taking off the S.H.E.I.L.D shirt and pants, I got into the shower, standing under the warm water as the reality of the past years hit me. All the damage I'd caused, all the people I've hurt. The realization hitting me as tears fell from my eyes. The bathroom door opened as Wanda came in.

"Mind if I come in? It's okay if you don't." She asked.

"Please." I permitted. The shower door opened as she stepped in, immediately hugging me.

"Shh, It's alright. It's alright, you're okay. " Wanda comforted me as I continued to cry.

"I'm such a horrible person." I cried. She placed my fingers on her chin and made me look at her.

"Hey, no you aren't, Natasha. You were being mind controlled. Ultron took control of your mind. He made you do all those things, it was non-consensual and your actions weren't voluntary. He hurt you then used you to hurt other people, none of it is your fault." She told me

"It was not your fault." She restated. I nodded as she helped me shower. Getting out she gave me a hoddie and pants to change into, doing the same for herself. She, Diana and I were now lying in bed, Diana snuggled between us.

"Do you think Ross is going to let me go or am I going to The Raft?" I asked quietly, fiddling with my sleeve.

"You are absolutely not going to The Raft. I won't allow it and so won't everyone else." Wanda declared.

"They won't let me go so easily." I sighed.

"Let me take care of Ross tomorrow. You just got back, you aren't going anywhere. I'll make sure you're safe here." She said. Her phone vibrated as she looked at it.

"They are inviting us to movie night. Wanna go?" Wanda asked.

"Can we just stay here?" I pleaded. She nodded as she texted them back.

"Rest. You need it." Wanda said. I nodded as I closed my eyes.

>>>

Wanda POV

Knowing she won't be able to sleep, I used my magic to help her fall asleep, making sure to make her dream of only happy memories.

Waking up the next day, I quietly got ready to go meet Secretary Ross.

"Let me make myself clear. Natasha Romanoff is not going to The Raft and you will be keeping her name off the records." I instructed.

"Fine. I can excuse it if she leaves for Norway. The US has no jurisdiction over there. Her name will be kept off records, too." He agreed. Walking out of the meeting I travelled to Mount Wundagore, using my magic to destroy The Temple and the Darkhold.

"No one will ever be tempted by The Darkhold again." I whispered as I watched the temple collapse.

Returning to the tower, I went upstairs to find Nat and Diana both awake but snuggling.

"Yelena told me what happened with Ross. I'm a fugitive now." She sighed.

"No, you're not. Nobody was going to come for you even if you stayed. He just wants us to get away for a while. Think of this as starting over, leaving all the drama behind." I tried to convince her.

"Us?" She questions.

"Well yeah. You didn't think I would let you go alone, did you? Plus, I kinda went psycho villain trying to find you but that's a story for another time." I said.

"Nat, we can finally live as a normal family. " I trailed off.

"I know, I'll just miss everyone. At least Lena is coming." She said.

"I will too." I sighed, sitting on the bed.

"When are we leaving, Mama?" Diana asked.

"Soon, darling. Soon." Nat answered. I lay behind Natasha on the bed, my head in her neck.

"It's good to have you back. I missed you." I mumbled.

"I missed you, too. Both of you." Natasha replied.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too, my love." She whispered back.

>>>

LeaCamps last part of your request! ❤️ Hope it was good. I had this whole sad ending prepared but was like, nah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...
38.3K 978 31
Y/N the sassy avenger. If you meet her you are in for a treat. I own none of these characters except Y/N . All rights to marvel!
1.4K 14 17
Presenting 'Magic' The Avengers 2012 fanfiction. I DO NOT OWN "THE AVENGERS" specially the movie, the characters, e.t.c
4.3K 106 33
Just some stories about our favourite Avengers It does include non-avengers like Deadpool and other side characters. - Angst and fluff Ships & X Read...